gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 12-26-2009, 06:48 AM

amy reached up but was still mostly on the ground when she saw the great big cat right above her breathing cool air down her back. amy stopped herself from screaming when she remembered what shay said about her cat form...this was shay!!!amy got up fast and stood there silently not knowing what to say or do until finnaly she got up all her courage and reached out to the over-sized cat.her fur was so soft and pretty long for any cat amy had seen before.amy petted her way up until she saw the face of the cat. there were a large set of teeth razor sharp 3 inched from her face and unbelievably amy felt no fear at all. amy even reached out to touch them...cubby waddled his way over to amy peacfully and began to purr louder than a racecar engine next to shay.amy smiled up at shay in cat form,"see?no harm done!and your cat form is very pretty shay!"she said cheerfully

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-26-2009, 06:53 AM

Shay purred when she said that and what looked like a smile was on her face. She was the first one not to run off scared besides her mother. She knew that she scared many people with this form and it was nice to find one person who wasn't afraid of her. If she had changed like this out at the mall people would have called her a monster and shot her. That was why she was always very carefull and always jumpy, she never knew what might set her off and make her change.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 07:06 AM

amy wanted to say something else but there was nothing for her to say.she was none but too shocked by the beauty of the cat form of her best friend shay to even think of something to say.then she felt shay purring and saw what looked like a smile on her feline face.that made amy glad that shay could smile in more than one form.amy managed to pet both shay and cubby without a single word of complaint by either.

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 03:48 PM

Shay purred even more and found herself laying down next to Amy. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her petting her and found her huge claws digging into the floor from the feel of her of Amys petting. She never had been petted before since she had frightened everyone else but Amy was different and she was happy about that.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 11:10 PM

amy coninued to pet shay since she could tell that shay liked it so much.amy's eyes wondered around the great hall until they rested on the kitchen only a few feet away.amy got up regardless cubby's whining to pet him more and decided to make something to eat.it had been a long day.amy made herself a sloppy peanutbutter sandwich and layed out some cat food for cubby...she looked at shay...would she prefer the sandwich or the cat food?amy wondered.amy wanted to make something for shay and finally asked"shay do you want the sandwich or...you know...the cat food?"amy looked embarrased...

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 12:22 AM

Secari raised an eyebrow at the school. Well this looked... Charming? He couldn't exactly place the words for it but shrugged. He brushed a strand of his long deep purple out of his face and quickly put it in a low and loose ponytail. He hefted his bag over his shoulder once more and walked into the dorms. His eyes flashed as he looked around the gigantic halls. He smiled and spred out his black wings greatfully. Smiling to himself he walked silently and fluidly. He soon found himself just wandering the halls because he didn't feel like going to his room just yet. The quiet sooted him quite nicely and as he turned a corner he stopped dead in his tracks. A huge armored cat was laying down blocking his way. Tilting his head slightly he jumped over the cat gracefully and then turned to it. His eyes flashed and he smiled reasurigly seeing another. A very darkly dressed girl. "Hello. If you don't mind me asking, would you know what kind of... Hybrid you are?" he said picking his words carefully. He made a mental note that by the looks of it these two were two maybe a year gouged then him. His sword sheath glinted slightly in the light and he smiled. "Where are my manners? I am Secari Drath." he said smoothly and bowed at the waist fluidly.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 01:47 AM

Shay growled at the new comer but quickly stopped. He sounded like he came here and she started to sniff him over. He smelled like a bird and yet human. At the thought of a bird she licked her lips hungeryly and wondered if she could eat him. She then looked over at Amy and shook her head. Neither would do for her in this form. She then walked ot the fridge and opend it with her large paw. She stuck her head into it and pulled out a steak and ate it in one bite. She liked meat in this form since that was how his cat use to eat when it was alive.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 01:54 AM

Secari chuckled and looked at Amy. "I must smell funny..." he said and flashed her a smile. He then strode over to the giant cat and slowly reached out. He gently stroked her soft warm fur and smiled. "You must change back soon... I flew ahead of the buses and they will be arriving soon... I presoom you don't want to start a fight." he said smoothly. His speak was laced with a British accent that was very clear when he was speaking properly like this. It almost seemed he was raised like a prince... Though he was miles away from a prince... He then scratched the cat behind the ears having a surge of knowing that she would like it.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 02:01 AM

Shay smiled when she felt him scratch behind her ear and purred loudly. She nodded slightly when he said that she needed to change back but if she did she would be naked. She had to go to her room if she wanted to change. And yet she couldn't find it in herself to move away from this man. His voice was nice a calming with its accent and she didn't feel afraid at all. She usually jumped when someone started to talk to her, exactly like how she did with Amy. But with him, it was different. She soon found herself leaning agenst him as he scratched her behind the ear.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 02:15 AM

As if reading her mind Secari chuckled and with his free hand un fasined his outer robe. Underneath he wore all black as well. The tight shirt showed off his lean muscle and he brushed the stubborn strand of deep purple hair out of his face. "Her you are... So you won't be gracing us with your after change effect." he said smiling. Naturaly he was in tune with all creatures no matter how huge or small or dangerous. Elves had that ability to make the connection and understand. "And if you're still hungry I can offer you something at my expense of course. Both of you." he said never forgetting the dark clothes girl was there as well.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 02:23 AM

Shay was surprised that he took off his robe and offered it to her. BUt she couldn't help but look at the lean muscle that his tight shirt showed. But she quickly snapped out of it and felt the change starting to come. She felt herself shrink and the armor be replaced by skin and hair. Her tail dissappeared back into her and her claws retracked into her paws at htey became hands. Soon human shay stood there and she quickly wrapped the robe around her. Her long blond hair nearly touched the floor as she pulled it out form under the robe and smiled at him. "I am always hunger, that is the side effect of being that." she said as she looked at him with her glowing red eyes. "oh, and I am Shay Vecit." she said and wondered what her real name was or was it just a number.

Alzeid came strolling into the school and smiled as he looked aorund at everything. It was still the same as before and he wondered if the old students would come back. he slung his bag over his shoulder as he made his way to his room and didn't even bother to look around.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 02:34 AM

Secari had averted his eyes respectfully but couldn't help but admire her golden hair. He smiled and took her hand. "It is a plessure meeting you Lady Shay. I am Secari Drath." he said smoothly and kissed her hand. Her skin was hot compared to his cool skin. He smiled looking up into her firey red eyes his own orange/ gold eyes flashing. He then straightened and let go of her hand. He tucked in his soft black wings gently brushing her but hardly taking any notice as he swung his bag over his shoulder.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 02:39 AM

Shay blushed when she felt his cool lips on her burning hand and couldn't harly took away from him. He was something else, he was much better manored then any other guy she had met and was nicer to her. When she felt his wings brush her they felt softer then anything else in the world. "and it is nice to met you." she said and then saw the pointed ears. "but may I ask what you are?" she askded since she met no one else with wings and pointed ears.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 02:52 AM

Secari smiled but his eyes flashed sadness but it quickly went away. "I am I hybrid like yourself. An elf and dark angel." he said hoping she would not be frightened. "But do not worry... I have the darkness under control. Always." he said reasuringly. He was a very unheard of speicies and he knew it. He also knew it was a very dangerous mix. Almost too much power in one vessal. "Are you still hungry?" he asked smoothly as he changed the subject. His past was something he didn't discus with anyone.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 02:56 AM

Shay smiled and nodded, "yes, I am always hungery. I cant get enough to eat usually and I never gain any weight." she said as she looked at him and saw the sadness in his eyes. She knew right away not to ask questions aobut where he came from. "but just to say I am not sure what kind of hybrid I am. I am not sure who my parents are or if I have any." she said as she looked at him and she abesntly reached into the fridge and grabed two apples for them.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 03:09 AM

Secari smiled and nodded. "Well i am guessing probily your father was a cat demon... A very strong one... And your mother... Judging from the metal armor was a metal bender. But I can only guess." he said smiling. He moved quickly as she aciddentally knocked another apple out of the frige and caught it with magic. The circle of magic spun and had magic runes dancing on it. He smiled and raised his hand and the apple raised at the same time. "I believe you dropped this." he said smiling.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 03:19 AM

Shay smiled and bit into the apple instead of picking it up and smiled at him. "thanks." she said when she was done eating the apple. But then frowned slightly when he said she was part demon cat and metal bender. She didn't know, she remembered waking up in a lab and wondered if he would know anything. But then she shook her head and knew that he would know nothing, no one ever knew anything aobut it. "yeah maybe your right, but then where are then now." she said and looked at him as she tossed him a apple and bit into the other one.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 03:36 AM

With lightning fast speed Secari caught the apple and was lounging in a chair balancing on one leg and crossing his legs on the table. "Good question... Where does that bring us?" he said and bit into the apple thoughtfully. He looked at her and smiled. He twirrled his apple on a single finger and tilted his head slightly. "Would you have anything, per say a necklace, from your birth parents... Or creators?" he asked being careful with his words. He then held up a glowing ice blue crystal on a leather strap around his neck and then let it fall back onto his chest. He then tossed the apple in the air and made it fly around the room. He always found if easier to think while preforming magic. He then grabbed it in mid dive and took another bight.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 03:42 AM

Shay sat down on the counter and held the apple in her hands. She looked down at it and shook her head. "the only thing they ever gave me where memorys, horrible memorys." she said softly and she started to remember something. She remember pain and water and being hurt. "they didn't care for me, they only thought I was some lab rat. they didn't care. They hurt me, they probed me. I was nothing more then a expereiment to them." she said absently as more memorys flashed into her mind and her skin started to ripple as if it was going to change.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 04:00 AM

Secari quickly stood and in a flash of movement was at her side. He pressed his hand to the side of her head and magic flowed softly from it. "Be calm.... Do not remember right now Shay...." he said softly and pulled away once he had locked away her memories once again. He gently removed his hand and stepped back looking into her eyes. "I did not mean to bring up such horrid memories. Please forgive me." he said softly and bowed to her waiting for her judgement upon him.

gloomythebear

Old 12-27-2009, 04:03 AM

amy didnt know what to say...or if there was anything she could say.she just watched them talk and stood there drinking her orange juice...

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 04:08 AM

Shay could only sit there for a little while and say nothing. THey memorys where gone for now and along with it the pain. She looked up at Secari and wrapped her arms around him. "thank you, thank you, thank you." she said and tears ran down her cheeks. he had made the memorys leave her alone, she didn't care that he had brought them up. That didn't matter, the only thing that did was that he locked them away. Usually they stayed there till she lost it and started to turn into her cat form and attack random things till they left her mind. But he had stopped it and that was all that mattered.

Alzeid walked into the room and saw a girl hugging some guy and another girl. He wondered what was going on and wondered over to them.

gloomythebear

Old 12-27-2009, 04:12 AM

amy watched as another person walked into the dorms with them...was he new too?or returning?she wondered.amy looked shocked when shay pulled that man who called himself Secari close to her and began to cry.amy instinctivly ran over and asked,"whats wrong shay?did this guy do something to you?"shay was amys only friend with two legs and amy wanted it to stay that way no matter what.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 04:18 AM

Secari was shocked his eyes widening in surprise. He looked at Shay and his eyes softened. "You are welcome Shay..." he said softly and gently and hesitantly hugged her back. He then quickly wiped her tears away and smiled. "Such a pretty girl should not cry so." he said softly and felt the presence of another. He had a feeling it was time to find his dorm. "May we meet again Shay. Amy." he said and made a rose appear for each of them and handed them to them. He hefted his bag and began walking away. He brushed aside the annoying strand of hair that kept going in his face and nodded to the other guy. He then walked past and dissappeared Down the halls.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-27-2009, 04:21 AM

A silver haired girl wearing orange and purple stared off into space. She jumped suddenly looking around, she spotted her 'fire pet' sparky in its little container, "oh alright im going!" she huffed. Picking up the wooden stick sparky was attached to she started towards the front doors of school, she wondered if the people were going to be kind, if not she would burry herself in gardening, fire and animals like normal. She pushed open the front doors and looked around, "Hello?" she called out.