gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 12-27-2009, 04:35 AM

amy clutched the flower given to her and shred it into peices.amy was glad that secari finally left.she turned to shay and looked down at her...was shay blushing?well shay did act kind of interested in him,and he did have pretty good taste in clothing and hairstyles.(since she had purple hair herself she knew where he was coming from.)"ok is it just me or am i not looking forward to him in school?"amy only said that because she only wanted shay as a friend.shay was her first friend that only had two legs(sometimes)and amy wanted it to stay that way.then some guy walked in.

Last edited by gloomythebear; 12-27-2009 at 04:37 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 04:41 AM

Secari looked at the door number and opened the door. It was dark blue like the night sky and the carpet was black. He smiled knowing he would get used to such a quiant place. He closed the door behind him and began unpacking. He then thought about both girls. Shay was deffinately mixed up and lost. But Amy. She seemed to know exactly who she was and what she wanted. And by the look he had gotten he was pretty sure she didn't like him.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-27-2009, 04:45 AM

Shay smiled and held the flower close. SHe couldnt' wait to see him again, he made the bad memorys go away. She then looked at Amy and nodded, "I cant wait to see him in school." she said and you couldn't hardly tell she had been crying. "and sorry about before. He didn't hurt me, he did the opposit infact. He probably prevented the destruction of this school and everyone else by locking away the memroys." she said as she looked at her and saw that she still had his robe on.

Alzeid saw the man leave and then walked over to the girls. "hello ladys." he said with a smile. "would you happen to be new here?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 04:52 AM

Secari looked around and satisfied with having everything in place he smiled. He then opened his window and the wind ruffled his magestic hair. He smiled breathing in the fresh air and took a step back. Though he was really itching to fly again he stayed in his room. He didn't know the school's boundries and he had to rest anyway. He had flown over two weeks to get here and had gotten little sleep. Pulling off his shirt he walked over to his bed and fliped ontop of it letting himself feel the exaustion now. He closed his eyes and was soon out cold though he was a light sleeper he was sleeping soundly because of the lack of rest.

gloomythebear

Old 12-27-2009, 04:54 AM

amy was confused.what did she just say?"he locked out your memories?"amy whispered.no matter how much she didnt like that guy she would have to put up with him now since shay liked him and all.

then amy heard somebody talking to her and she turned to him."hey.my name is amythest but do not call me it ok?amy is my name.amy no last name."she rolled her eyes at more people and sat down across from shay.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 05:28 AM

Shay nodded, "yes, he locked out the bad memorys." she said softly and even as she said that she felt them starting to creep out from behind the lock. "the memorys of me in the lab. When they tested me and used me." he said softly so that he men who had just came didn't hear. She then looked at him and smiled, "hi, I am shay." she said happly, like nothing had just happend.

Alzeid smiled at Amy and Shay, "hello, it is nice ot met both of you. I am Alzeid and just returning. WOuld you two happen to be new?" he asked as he looked at them. They certainly did look new.

gloomythebear

Old 12-27-2009, 05:35 AM

amy wasnt feeling too good now.she just wanted to leave and be alone with her life long companion cubby and go get some sleep."yes we both are new.and judging on why you asked us you are not new am i correct?"amy sat crosslegged on top of the chair and continued to sip on her orange-juice.she couldnt look at shay because she felt bad for still dis-liking secari.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 05:42 AM

Shay smiled and nodded. Alzeid smield and nodded, "you have guessed correct and my I suggest you get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be a very hard day. I should know." he said and started to leave to go to his room. He needed to go check on his bird anyways. Shay watched him go then stood up, "yeah, I think he is right and I still need to unpack." she saida s she looked at amy.

gloomythebear

Old 12-27-2009, 05:58 AM

amy smiled guiltily at shay and sighed,"yea im going to go in a minute i want to walk around outside for a second.you can go without me, and if you see cubby could you tell him ill be inside in a moment?"she turned and faced alzeid.she looked him over for awile but in the end decided he wouldnt be anything she couldnt handle so she smiled and nodded shortly as her way of saying goodbye.

outside it was getting dark. she walked back to the place she first arrived at the school and searched endlessly for her key.she remembered trying to look for it before she found shay in her other form. she succesfully found it and began the walk back when she spotted a nice apple tree.her stomache growled.she kept walking anyway because she knew she had a ton of crap to unpack and cubby probably waanted some more food by now. walking into her room she didnt even have the will to look around the only thing that existed to her was the bed and her nightgown.slowly taking in all that had happened, she undressed but left her nightgown untouched because she was too tired to bother.with the serene silence she fell asleep with her cute little snores echoing in her room.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 06:01 AM

Secari bolted up straight and his eyes snapped open. He swore under his breath and layed back down once regaining his normal breathing. His nightmares had come back again. He had been so sure that they were finally gone and yet they came back again. He sat on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands. "This is perfect." he muttered and shook his head slowly. He then got up needing to move and put his mind at ease. He noticed the time and groaned. Twenty minutes... That was just great.... He then decieded to go back to the kitchen and see if there was any milk. Maybe warming some up and having that would make the dreams leave him be. He walked out of his room forgeting to put his shirt on and shut the door behind him. He took the long way needing to calm himself and clasped his hands together behind him. As he approached the kitchen he saw the same guy he had seen earlier leave. Secari then walked in and was surprised to see Shay still there. He stopped in his place but then went to the frige and searched for some milk. He sighed finding some and quickly poured himself a glass. He then began heatig it with magic and leaned against the counter. "Couldnt sleep." he said simply.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 12-27-2009 at 06:03 AM..

gloomythebear

Old 12-27-2009, 06:29 AM

fog surrounded amy like a blanket of protection as amy walked along the path of he cemetery her mother was buried in.....amy tossed and turned in bed while asleep trying to fight off the memories that decided they wanted to be played back for her.....amy was 8 and in her usual pig tails her mom did for her.people still called her amythest.then like clockwork her mother appeared from behind the shadow of one of the graves and began to walk up to her."amythest you have such a pretty name.why dont you let people call you by your name?"she whimpered.amythest cried as her mother began to burn in place of where she stood."mommy!m-mommy!where are you g-going!"she cried"dont leave me mommy!i love you mommy!"...amy continued tossing and turning, but remained asleep...

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 06:54 AM

Shay turned when she heard him and smirked, "I dont sleep much." she said and sat down in a chair and looked at him. "sleep brings on dreams, dreams bring on memorys, memorys bring on thing you dont want to remember." he said softly and remembered multiple times waking up thinking she was in a tube filled with water or being strapped onto a lab table and shots where being given to her. "so I usually just stay up, sometimes days at a time." she said leand back in the chair.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 07:20 AM

Secari smirked and nodded. "Yes well staying up for two weeks and flying all the time doesn't exactly help me." he said and took a drink of the milk. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply trying to calm himself. "Ive been haunted by this same nightmare my whole life.... How are your memories holding up?" he asked trying to get off the subject of him. He dumped out the rest of his milk in the sink and shook his head. He rubbed his eyes and then sat down next to her. His bare torso held a few small scars here and there.

gloomythebear

Old 12-27-2009, 08:49 AM

luna woke up to the sound of light scratching at her door.she rubbed her eyes and mumbled under her breath,"sure what are friends for?"she got up and threw on a sleevless night dress and opened the door for her chubby cat cubby.cubby cuddled up next to her when she opened the door and purred."yeah yeah i know."amy said.this place sure was fancy.by the looks of it there would be about 5 more hours till she would have to get up and get ready for school. she didnt bother to go asleep again. amy got dressed for the first day of school wearing a black hoodie and some black skinny jeans and combed her purple and black hair she applyed some of her new eyeliner and mascara.might as well eat breakfast if its going to be a long day.amy walked into the kitchen and caught shay talking with sekari.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-27-2009, 02:39 PM

It seemed to just be getting bright as Raven arrived. She had a small bag hanging from her hand. And a book stuffed under her arm. One that had scene better days, years ago. The rest of her stuff would be inside already. Or so she hoped. Pushing some hair behind her ears, Raven stepped forward slowly. She saw children playing on the grass in front of the school. As well as powers being used. The visions increased as she moved along inside of the school. People were shuffling to their classes. Constantly walking through her. They stopped as Raven started to hear a girl cry. The secretary behind the desk called to her. Raven walked over, greeted with a welcome back by the women. She was given a room number and building. Same as before, or so she was told. Raven nodded while seeing the women kiss someone. Sometimes the visions did get too personal. She gripped the paper and headed to her room. She walked past the kitchen on the way, stopping when she felt someone familiar. She saw him and her in class together years and years ago. His name even hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Welcome back Alzeid"
Raven spoke calmly. Her eyes were fixated on nothing as she saw just flashes of memories from the building. The place had so much history.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 04:14 PM

Secari had bid farewell to Shay shortly after and returned to his room. He then had tried to sleep and only accieved about an hour's worth. He then got up hearing people begining to wake and changed into another black shirt and pants. He pulled on his other black robe over it and put his hair into a low ponytail. He then closed the window he had kept open all night and attached his sword to his side. The golden designs on the sheath were amazing and the glowing ice blue crystal in the pummel matched his necklace. Finally decieding he had waisted enough time he stepped out of his room and began walking down the halls slowly. Many girls gawked at him but he just smiled and brushed past them. He really didn't have time to stop and talk. He wanted to know the school before having to go to class.

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 05:24 PM

Shay had said goodbye and had spent the night in the kitchen. Her memorys where starting to flood back and that was never good. She had to just sit in a corner and put her head between her knees so that she wouldn't change. She didn't want to hurt anyone, she already had killed dozens of people and hurt her mother. She didn't want to hurt amy or Secari. BUt even breathing didn't help the fright that we building up inside of her as she remember the cursed lab. She soon found herself running blindly around the halls, trying to out run the memorys.

Alzeid smiled when he heard a familar voice and turned around. It was Raven and he smiled at her. "good to be back." he said and walked over to her. "so how have you been Raven?" he asked as a bird flew in threw the window and landed on his shoulder.

Hresvelgr

Old 12-27-2009, 05:47 PM

Raven walked more into the kitchen. The echos down the halls told her people were starting to wake up. She watched as the small bird came in through the window. Elves. They were always interesting creatures. Raven was just very lucky to be around so many. To most humans, Elves and other creatures alike were nothing but myth. "I am alright" she said answering in the present tense. it was common knowledge to most of her old classmates that she did just did not remembered much about herself. Even reading her mind would do nothing. Raven's eyes started to follow something behind Alzeid. Just what she was seeing in the kitchen. "It feels the same here. Nothing has seemed to change. Besides all the newer people of coarse."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 12-27-2009, 06:03 PM

Secari heard a commotion and turned around to see Shay, still in his robe, and running lime crazy. He quickly stepped in her way and grabbed her. He looked into her eyes and cupped the side of her face. He felt the memories and quickly gathered them again. "Shay relax..." he whispered and his crystal around his neck glowed brightly. "Do you want me to lock them away... And keep them safe... Forever..." he whispered power surging in his voice.

gloomythebear

Old 12-27-2009, 06:10 PM

amy walked around the kitchen in search for something yummy when she victoriously found a juicy red apple sitting on the counter.she grabbed it and began on her way...the hallways were very confusing she discovered as she tore her way through the delicious apple.then she walked in on shay and secari for a second time."what's wrong?"she asked

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 06:11 PM

Tears streamed down her face and she nodded, "yes, but you cant lock them away. They will always come back and it will be more vivid then the last." she said and pulled away from him. "they never stay put, they are apart of me forever and will always find a way back into the front of my brain. Just be glad that I haven't changed." she said and looked down. "sorry for causeing you trouble." she said and walked away. She would only cause people trouble here if she stayed around them.

Alzeid nodded, "yeah your right aobut that but I think the new students are going to be interesting to watch this year." she said as he thought of the two girls he met earlyer.

gloomythebear

Old 12-27-2009, 06:14 PM

amy watched as shay ran off somewhere and her mind began to race.she turned to secari and pushed him."what did you do?shes running off crying!what happened!?"

Hresvelgr

Old 12-27-2009, 06:18 PM

Raven nodded. "I only just got here, but I can not wait to meet some of them." She said shifting her bag. "I should probably unpack before school. I will hopefully see you around Alzeid" Raven said starting to turn and walk out of the kitchen. Raven took the corner a bit too fast, and bumped into a blond girl. She was crying, although as they touched, Raven saw things about her. Raven stumbled back a bit, starring at the girl. Well, not really starring at her, more so into nothingness. She blinked after a bit and focused on the girl. "You safe here" Raven told her as she picked her book back up. "There is no need to get so upset young Shay"

Palmoun

Old 12-27-2009, 06:28 PM

Shay jumped when the girl said her name and the tears soon stopped. "no, there is always a reason foe me to be upset." she said softly and then steped back form her. "and how to you know my name?" she asked as she looked at her and wondered if she was form one of the labs that knew aobut her or some girl with the power to know names or something like that.

Alzeid watched her go and then headed to his room. He soon got there and threw his bag into the corner. He then flopped onto his bed and his bird roosted on the window sill.

Hresvelgr

Old 12-27-2009, 06:35 PM

Raven nodded. Raven drew in a deep breath, getting a handle on her stuff. "See the bright side of things" Raven told her with a small smile, feeling her sadness bubble inside of herself.. A bit ashamed for not watching where she had been going. She glanced down at the paper with her room number on it. Just needing something to distract herself. When the girl asked how Raven knew, she only shook her head. Telling people she knew what had happened into their past was never easy. Usually they just yelled at her, even though there was no control in her power. Not only that, this girl was crying from the horrid scenes. Most likely something she did not want everyone to know. Raven shook her head again. "I must be going. I am sorry" she said walking past her, not daring to look back.