Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-20-2010, 08:03 PM

Katei shook her head."Nope,I haven't met any of the night students yet..but I've heard of them."She said,taking another drink of the juice and stopping as she noticed a girl walk in.She looked at Laurents clothes,thinking of how he reminded her of the boys from the movie Grease.
Katie looked at girl and gave her a small smile to be nice,since she knew she wasn't the type of person to say hello to others.She usually had a very outgoing personality,but not today.Today she was nothing but a shy girl that knew nothing about this place."Have you met the night students?""She added since she hadn't spoke.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 05-20-2010 at 08:12 PM..

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 05-20-2010, 08:05 PM

(Er, katie, my guys in the night students kitchen...its a different place. Sorry!)

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-20-2010, 08:12 PM

((Fixed it > . <))

kionaredhawk

Old 05-20-2010, 08:14 PM

(Thank you ^_^ :) )

gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-20-2010, 11:27 PM

Laurent smiled at her when she said she had never met any of them. He saw that Cora had also entered the kitchen. He smiled at her and shrugged. "Its okay, we weren't really talking about anything to important..." Then he looked in the fridge from over her shoulder and grinned. "Hey, Are you doing anything important later on today?" He asked, hoping she would join him later. He was sick and tired of the night students and was going to get back at them with help or not. But he would have preferred that he had some help. Then he turned to Katie and smiled at her as well, "And you? Are you doing anything later on today?"

Mika smiled shyly at Artemis and wiped her face, letting her pull her out of the closet. When she said that if she ate it all she would have none left, Mika frowned and nodded solemnly. She most certainly did not want to loose anymore chocolate. Mika looked at Artemis, noticing that she had locked the door, and smiled again. "Yeah...Well..." She said a little embarrassed. "When it comes to chocolate, sports, or TV, I'm on it like Donkey Kong is on the empire state building." She sighed and looked at the door, considering going to see that boy from before. He was good enough, but there was something in the back of her head, nagging her about him. She wiped her face again, slightly smudging some chocolate onto her cheek and nodded at Artemis. "Sure, we can go see him if you really want to..." Then she smiled and giggled.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 05-21-2010, 06:28 PM

Cora looked up at Laurent, pausing. Pondering the question, she took a bite from the apple. When she finally thought about what she might be doing after school, she swallowed the bite. "I dont think the girls and i had anything planned... what did you have in mind?" She watched the other girl after he asked her what to do as well. She had a feeling that, like most guys, it would be about the night students and how to get back at them for taking the girls attention away from them. The girls question before that had made it almost certain that she was right. "Oh and to answer you question... No one has ever met a night student. Theres just rumors about it."

Artimis laughed when the girl said Donkey Kong instead of King Kong. "I think you meant King Kong. Donkey Kong is a video game with Diddy Kong and the gang." She smiled at the girl. "Im the same way with sports but when it comes to chocolate, i ration it so that i can have some every day if you know what i mean. But yeah... lets go find that guy, he seemed really really nice..." She smiled and started to make her way back to the kitchen again. Besides, hes kinda cute. She thought to herself. Making their way to the kitchen, Artimis couldnt help but think of what happened on the stairs and how it seemed like they both were deers in headlights. She just wanted to talk to him for now. Maybe even become friends or more. I mean thats what high school was all about. Learning, romancing and just having fun making friends.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-21-2010, 06:35 PM

(*sniff sniff* Kiona talked to Artemis and Mika. *sniff* :P )

gekkogeeko

Old 05-21-2010, 08:11 PM

(( Oh my goodness! We did skip over that! I'm so sorry kiona!!! I'll see if I can add you in somewhere, give me a minute... ))

Laurent sighed and smiled as Cora said that she didn't have anything planned. It was now, to her, fairly obvious about what he was planning on doing. "Well, Cora, since I guess that you've realized by now, I was planning on playing some pranks on the night students... You interested?" He asked, also aiming his question at Katie. Out of nervousness, he held onto the edge of the table, and slowly, and carefully, started picking the paint off of the edges.

Mika laughed and nodded. "Yeah, King Kong, Donkey Kong, it doesn't matter to me. They were both big scary monkey monsters anyways..." Then she heard a sound at the door and turned, seeing a girl in the doorway. Mika tilted her head, having never met this girl before and heard her say hello. Mika decided that she was okay, and smiled at her widely. "Hey, I'm Mika. What's your name?" She asked, rather energetically. Mika moved over to her and held out her small hand to her.

Last edited by gekkogeeko; 05-21-2010 at 08:19 PM..

kionaredhawk

Old 05-21-2010, 08:33 PM

(it's okay! Just thought i'd point it out :P Thank you. And sorry for the shortness :XD I have issues prolonging dialogue parts. But it is still a paragraph :) )
Kiona smiled and gripped the girls hand firmly but not to where it hurts. "I'm Kiona. Nice to meet you. I'm new, so I thought I would randomly knock on a door to say hello." She smiled. "I'm glad I did. Are you guys new too? And who's this guy you were talking about?" She grinned.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-21-2010, 08:44 PM

(( Ahaha, no its okay, I know that I post small amounts sometimes too. ))

Mika smiled at the girl who introduced herself as Kiona. "Well then, Kiona, Its very nice to meet you." She smiled, shaking her hand as well and putting it back down to her side when she was done. "From what I know, we both are new. We met this guy...well...we didn't really meet him, but he had a little run in with my friend." She explained, pointing to Artemis. "This is Artemis. She was the one that had a little run in with him." She said, hoping that Kiona would catch on with what she meant by "run in".

kionaredhawk

Old 05-21-2010, 09:27 PM

Kiona raised a light blue eyebrow. "Run in, huh?" She turned to Artemis, smiling a little. "How was the run in? Did he literally knock you down?" She smiles bigger. "Let's go find him then. I'm always up for finding things...and making things." She grins.

(Okay. This should be my shortest one. :P)

Daeman35

Old 05-22-2010, 01:42 AM

((The posts only have to be like three sentences long. Its ok Kiona :heart:))

Artimis turned to see the girl had been talking to a girl named Kiona. "Sorry... Hi im Artimis and now... He didnt really knock me down persay. More like pinned me to a wall." She had to laugh. "Didnt mean to skip past you... I just want to find him and figure out who he is, maybe even become friends with him. And yeah. Im new too."

Cora looked at Laurent. Play pranks on the night students. THis sounded dangerous. She started to look almost delirious or something. "So then we play pranks on them when? Since this girl is in my dorm we will meet there ok?" She took another bite of her apple and sat on the counter. "Besides, I want to see why they are called night students. Its not like their vampires.

Last edited by Daeman35; 05-22-2010 at 01:46 AM..

kionaredhawk

Old 05-22-2010, 03:14 AM

(Yay! OKay :) )

Kiona smiled. "He pinned you huh? I'm sure that would have been fun to see. I'll follow you guys. I'm sure the encounter will be interesting. Do you guys know a lot about this place yet? I'm still getting lost a lot." She started to play with a lose strand of cyan hair that came out of her braid.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-22-2010, 10:31 AM

Mika smiled at Kiona. "well then, we will just have to all take a nice tour of the night student's dorms." Then she turned to Artemis and with a slight hint of hope, she added, "And maybe we'll come across that boy while on the look." She shrugged, still smiling. She couldn't wait to meet him. Not for her own sake, but she thought it would be interesting to see what happened what with Artemis being there. Then, she grabbed Artemis with her left hand and Kiona with her right hand. "Come on, let's go." She giggled and started out of the door.

Laurent tilted his head with a curious expression on his face. "So...your in then." He thought about it a moment, then smiled widely. "Great. This will be even more fun." Then he turned to the other girl. "I hope you can make it. I'll be sure not to get you or Cora in trouble. If anything happens, I can take the blame..." He said, nodding.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-22-2010, 06:35 PM

Kiona allowed herself to be manuvered away, laughing just a little bit. I think I might have fun here, she thought. At least, these two seem to be better than what I thought it would be like. She frowned, continuing that thought pattern. Then she shook it away and smiled again. "So, how come you two are here? Any special circumstances or your parents just felt you should get some education for being what we are?" She didn't mean to be quite so blunt but she figured they wouldn't mind too much.

Teran found the bottle of water he was looking for and chugged it almost empty. He wiped his mouth and then finished off the bottle. He looked around the kitchen that he knew so well, leaning against the counter. He closed his eyes and hummed a little to himself, an old ditty that his mother had taught him when she found out he could actually sing decently enough. She even made him sing lullabies to his younger siblings when they were born. He smiled at the fond memory. He leaned back until his head rested against the cabinet. He thought about his new idea to not take any more shit from the other demons here. His eyes flew open as he began to laugh softly. That's why his parents sent him here. He had never been one to fight back unless someone was threatened to resort to violence. He smiled to himself. His parents wanted him to become stronger. He ran a hand through his hair. "I cant' believe I never caught that." He chuckled once more, grabbed another bottle of water and walked out of the kitchen towards the recreation room. He was getting bored and he didn't want to go around singing like he had at home when he was younger. Maybe I'll play pool, that should give me something to do.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-23-2010, 01:21 PM

Katie grinned."I'm up for it.So what do you plan on doing for a prank?"She asked,leaning against a chair and looking at the two people,she guessed they knew each other.She heard him speak about taking the blame."Thats nice of you but if anything goes wrong and i'm caught..I can take my own blame."She said with a small smile and looked at 'Cora' Or atleast thats what laurent called her.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-23-2010, 05:18 PM

Laurent shrugged at her question. "Just a little food prank..." He sighed. "That's why I came down to the kitchen." He smirked. "But I'm up for ideas if you guys are really into this." He sighed, and leaned back onto a chair near Cora. "We might do it tonight if I can find the supplies...." He thought aloud, although it was a slight murmur. "And aren't you two the least bit curious about what the night student do? What they look like? How they act?" He asked. "I mean, all we know about them is that their extremely beautiful. And based on that, everyone loves them." He sighed again.

Mika giggled, skipping down the stairs. When she heard Kiona's question, she slightly tilted her head. "Well, I am only here because I was curious, and I fell in love with the school the moment I saw the picture in the brochure." She shrugged. "My parents were totally against it, mostly due to the fact there there are humans that attend this school during the day. I tried to point out that we never see them, thus we have nothing to worry about, but they don't trust my word." She continued down the stairs until she reached the kitchen where they were earlier. When she saw that the boy wasn't there, she frowned. "Maybe we just missed him." Then she turned and let go of their hands, to let them follow on their own. "Anyways, I'm here now thanks to my ability to be defiant." She smiled widely, slowly walking down the hallway.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-23-2010, 08:00 PM

"Well,we could always find out."She said quietly with a smirk."I'm up for staying up to see the night students."She noted and stood up strait."What about you guys?"She asked,brushing her bangs out of her face and looking around the room at all the items around the room,she stopped to eye on thing.The table.She just looked at it for a few moments for no reason at all but she was thinking of her past.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-23-2010, 08:18 PM

(( I think the human conversation should wait a bit for daeman to catch up. ^^" We're getting into some baaad chizzle. ))

Daeman35

Old 05-24-2010, 09:00 PM

((Sorry sorry sorry... RL is a drag... Just drag Artimis around... I dont know what to do with her))

Cora listened to the conersation that Katie and Laurent were having. "Like Katie said. I can take my own blame but thank you for that. Besides if i get caught my friends will know about it within minutes that i was there, whether you take the blame or not." She smirked. "If we do it tonight that would be great." Then we wouldnt have to wait to find out whats going on but we might want to consider planning this a bit more. Then again, wheres the excitement in that. "I say lets do it tonight. I want to know whats going on at night here."

kionaredhawk

Old 05-25-2010, 04:48 PM

Kiona smiled with a little chuckle. "Sounds like fun. Are you looking forward to classes tonight? Oh, isn't there a game room around here? I like playing cards, so I figured we could check that out while we're looking for Artemis's man." She winked at the girls with a grin.

Teran managed to get there when the pool table was open. Most everything else was being played or about to. He grabbed a pool que, making sure it was the one he liked using the best. He racked the balls and then carefully removed the triangle. He lined up the ball and then took careful aim. He had gotten good at this the last few years of being there and others stopped playing with him because of it. He hit the ball and knocked a couple balls into holes, spreading the rest pretty good. He took the blue chalk and put it on the end of his stick and looked where he could put another ball in. Since he'd had to play by himself, he'd only gotten better. Not that he wanted to be better, it just turned out that way.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-26-2010, 12:37 AM

Laurent smiled at Cora's words. This is why she was basically the only normal girl he knew of. She knew when to be logical, and when it was time to have a little fun. "Well, then. Tonight it is." He grinned. "So, anybody have any ideas other than me?" He thought about his plan. "For me, we just need a lot of food. Then we can spy all we want and see what really goes down at night." He chuckled at the thought. "I just wonder what goes on...I mean, I can't even veiw the courtyard from my dorm at night. Neither can any of the other day student's dorms..." He sighed and stood up straight, peeking his head out into the hall, looking both ways, making sure that nobody was near to hear their conversation. Unluckily, there was an annoying hockey player strutting down the hall, in the kitchen's direction. Laurent frowned, knowing he woul have to pretend as if the entire conversation hadn't happened and went back to his seat, watching as the hockey player entered and went straight to the fridge. "Meathead." Laurent rolled his eyes, and muttered under his breath so that the hockey player couldn't hear, turning his back to him and starting to drum his fingers on the table. He knew that the girls knew better than to start blabbing about their conversation. They were too smart. And even if they did, the hockey players were all too stupid to figure anything out.

Mika hummed softly and continued skipping until she heard Kiona, and smiled. "I'll play you, than. I've not met a being yet, that can beat me in poker." She grinned, then quickly added for Artemis's sake. "And it would be nice to find her man as well." She giggled and started walking towards the game room. When she opened the door, she was all but surprised to find that the guy from before really was in the game room. He was playing pool, and very well, at that. She smiled with a raised eyebrow and grabbed Artemis by the wrist. She pulled her into the room more, until it was Artemis closest to the guy. Without a word, she lightly hummed again and pulled Kiona towards a large green table with an unopened deck of cards on it. "Well...Who's the dealer?" She grinned.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-26-2010, 12:40 AM

Katie had a great idea but right when she was about to say it the hockey player walked in.She kept quiet and looked at her feet,waiting for him to leave.She smirked and made circles with her foot,brushing her hair out of her face and looking at Laurent,giving him a look that she had something in mind.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-26-2010, 12:47 AM

Laurent felt eyes on him, and he looked up to see Katie. She had the look that just screamed that she wanted to say something. He grinned at her and nodded at the hockey player who had just pulled out an entire package of ground beef and Laurent snorted. "Hey, man, that stuff is for Friday's party. Lay off." He said, standing up. The boy looked at Laurent for abot two seconds, then shrugged, continuing to walk out of the room. Laurent frowned and let him go. He hated those guys too much to give them the time of day. When he was out of the room and out of hearing distance, he looked over to Katie with expectant eyes.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-26-2010, 12:52 AM

Katie grinned."Well..we could do anythin greally..go to their dorm kitchen and put nasty crap in the food or put bleach in their shampoo..you could do a lot of things to just piss them off."She said lightly."So are we going to do one prank or many? Because I have a lot we can do.."She said, looking at Laurent.There were plenty of things they could do to the night schoolers..