Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-20-2010, 06:42 PM

Welcome to....

Konoha High

Introduction:
Welcome to Konoha High, where you can be your favorite naruto character or your own and enter. Original character spots are limited, so don't wait until the last minute.

Rules:
1) Follow Mene's Rules.
2) Try to write at least 3 lines or more.
3) Don't leave other people out, try to enter them in somehow to help out.
4) Make friends and stay in characters as much as possible.
5) Have Fun :O

Skelly: (Used For Originals ONLY) (PM THIS)
Name-
Age-
Grade-
Gender-
Pic/Description-

Teacher-Subject:

Hokage/Tsunade - Principle -

Shizune - Vice Principle -

Kakashi Hatake - English -

Gai Might - Gym -

Ebisu - Detention -

Jiraiya - Health -

Anko - History -

Baki - Science -

Ibiki - Security Gaurd -

Asuma - Math -

Iruka - Counselor -

Kurenai - Nurse - Forever_Trapped

Student-Character List: (You DON'T have to create a bio for these)
Naruto - chocomokochoco
Sakura - rosi
Sasuke -
Ino -
Choji -
Shikamaru - Cassidy Lebeau
Shino -
Kiba/Akamaru -
Gaara - chocomokochoco
Temari -
Kankuro -
Haku - Forever_Trapped
Hinata - EMoMoChan
Neji -
Tenten -
Lee -
(IF I miss anyone, just let me know)

Senior Class ONLY:
Pein - Lady Angel Konan
Itachi -
Zetsu -
Tobi -
Konan - Lady Angel Konan
Hidan -
Kisame -
Deidara -
Kakuzu -
Sasori -
Kabuto -

RESERVED FOR ORIGINALS!!!
Quote:
XMI
Name- Odd Nyal
Age- Fourteen
Grade- Freshman, Ninth Grade
Gender- Female
Pic/Description- 2'0 in height weighing 97 pounds Odd is an oddly pale girl, some might mistake her for being albino. Her eyes are dark brown and her left eye has a small star birthmark below it, it could be mistaken for a bruise. Her eyes are slightly small and slanted with long lashes. Decently long nails, that are well taken care of and are pointed, even her toe nails are well kept but those are not pointed. Her hair goes down to her shoulders and she normally wears it up in a short ponytail, her bangs framing her face. A round baby like face to go with her height and small limbs gives Odd the appearance of a baby or young child. Normally adorned in a long sleeved frilly white dress with matching white buckle dress shoes or her school uniform. She is healthy skinny with a fast metabolism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadAngel
Name- Katima Amma
Age- 17
Grade- Junior, Eleventh
Gender- Female
Pic/Description-

Last edited by Kia_; 08-19-2010 at 09:16 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2010, 07:16 PM

ANYONE WANNA JOIN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMoMoChan
Name- Zayna Ackerman
Age- 16
Grade- 11
Gender- Female
Pic/Description-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei Bara.
Name- Aki and Aoi.
Age- Fifteen.
Grade- 10th.
Gender- Male.
Pic/Description-
Aki:
Aoi:

Aki and Aoi are twin brothers, but their hair colour makes them different. They are similar to the Hitachiin twins. They love eachother. But they're different from the Hitachiin twins in one way. Their love is true taboo. They have a love for one another that is indescribable. They let no one in, and show off their love where ever they go. Whether it's a kiss, or a hug, or even holding hands.
Aki is more the innocent one, and he always runs to his older brother, Aoi for help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide
Name- Kayomi Takara
Age- 16
Grade- Eleventh
Gender- Female
Pic/Description-

So sorry everyone, I apologize deeply. I am back but I can't reply too fast, I am in my senior year of school and will be busy a bit. So I might ask someone in here if they wish to help keep the story going and I will be on as much as I can but I warn you that I might lose my pc again.

Last edited by Kia_; 08-18-2010 at 01:45 AM..

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 07-22-2010, 07:33 PM

I'll take Shikamaru.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-23-2010, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy Lebeau View Post
I'll take Shikamaru.
ok kewl & thankies that makes one more person ^^ ppl can play up to 3 ppl a peice if they can control them since not many people are joining right now.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-24-2010, 02:40 PM

Is currently making her profile :D

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 07-24-2010, 11:06 PM

*would love haku, kurenai, and an oc XD*

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-24-2010, 11:13 PM

I pmed her to you ^^

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-27-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever_Trapped View Post
*would love haku, kurenai, and an oc XD*
Ok since no one is hardly here you may be them each.

I warn everyone it might take me awhile to get on a pc again since mine crashed.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-09-2010, 04:48 AM

Are we suppose to post here or somewhere else???

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 08-09-2010, 08:51 PM

((Here but shes having technical problems with her comp' so I dunno if we start or not sorry :S))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-18-2010, 12:43 AM

Welcome Back All and me ^^

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2010, 01:53 AM

(*Aki and Aoi wave, with blank looks on their faces.*)

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-18-2010, 04:39 AM

{Hi! I totally forgot about my profiles for this... I fail...{

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-18-2010, 06:52 AM

Katima sighed looking up at her ceiling hearing her mother yell at her to get up and go to school. "So troublesome." She said as she dragged herself out of bed getting dressed. "Not a morning person at all." She yawned out.

[might as well start it right?]

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2010, 06:16 PM

Aoi was awoken by Aki gently kissing him on the forehead and taking the blankets off him. "Aki ..." Aoi whined, but Aki soon hushed him.
"School time. I'm all ready, so you can hop in the shower on your own today," an evil grin slipped onto Aki's face as he walked away, closing the twin's door quietly, as he walked out.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-18-2010, 09:26 PM

(Thank you for starting, tho I do like to do openings) XD (But you can control other characters that have yet to be taken until they are taken and you must all share the untaken ones just fyi)

Last edited by Kia_; 08-18-2010 at 09:35 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-18-2010, 11:10 PM

Sighing Katima walked out of the shower dressing in her green and black dress. It was short but luckily her black shorts fit underneath it perfectly. Brushing out her blonde and brown hair she put on some eyeliner and mascara. There was not reason for any more makeup than that. Her eyes looked a lot like Naruto's but less bright and shining. Finally completely dressed with her combat boots on she walked out of her house sighing. "I can't wait till I graduate." She mumbled walking to the school.

[Sorry :(By the way is everyone on here still rping or did some drop out?]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-19-2010, 01:35 AM

(Not sure I'll message everyone real quick-I told everyone)

Last edited by Kia_; 08-19-2010 at 09:11 PM..

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2010, 02:43 AM

Aoi and Aki ate breakfast together, yawning a bit. They sat close, holding hands, and smiling at eachother whenever their eyes met.
"You make me happy, Aoi ..." Aki blushed and stared at his cereal. "I am glad you are my twin ..." he whispered, making Aoi wrap his arms around his brother's neck, pulling him close. Aki smiled and wrapped his arms around Aoi's waist.
They sat there, in one another's embrace, not wanting to move. Soon, the clock struck seven, and they decided to head out, seeing as they were a few miles out from town.
As they walked, Aki's pants rippled in the wind, and his hair flew around, wildly. Aoi's hair was contained by a hat, but his shirt kept blowing up, revealing his stomach, and the black boxers that were pulled slightly above his pants.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-19-2010, 04:11 AM

Sighing as she entered the gates of school she looked around. "I'm early, that's just wonderful." Sarcasm dripped from her mouth horribly. Looking over at the front of the school she sighed. "The doors aren't even open." Rolling her eyes she walked over to a bench under a tree. After cleaning off some bird droppings she layed down conent drifting off to sleep. Her legs crossed over the other. Even though she wore shorts it was still uncomfertable not to cover herself up.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2010, 04:22 AM

The twins entered and saw someone laying on a dirty bench. "How gross," they said together, and went over to lean against the school.
"How could she sleep on such a disgusting thing?" Aki asked Aoi, glaring at the girl. "How lazy."
"Aki, come now, be nice," the older of the two spoke softly. "It is nasty, but maybe she likes it that way?" Aki scoffed and turned away from the girl.
"I don't want to go to this school..." Aki whined and crossed his arms, letting go of Aoi's hand. He closed his eyes, but you could still see the look of disgust on his face.

The twins are known for being rude to others, and not caring what people think. Aoi tries to be nice, but he can't help it. The only person he cares about is Aki, therefore the only person he shall be nice to, is his beautiful younger brother.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-19-2010, 04:26 AM

Katima cracked open an eye as her right hand went behind her head to to the edge of the bench. 'Ah. Snobs I see. How troublesome waking me up.' She thought to herself grunting as she sat up. Looking through her backpack she found a hairbrush and some hairspray. Sighing as she now went through her purse she found a mirror. Fluffing up her hair to make it look messy but cute she finally stopped. "Wouldn't hurt to put eyeshadow on I suppose." She whispered to herself putting on some green eyeshadow. Surprisingly it made her blue eyes pop out even more. That's why she hated to use eyeshadow.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2010, 04:42 AM

Aki smirked as he looked over his shoulders at the girl, then called out, "You must think low of yourself, no? Ladies look cuter without make-up, but the ones who do put it on, have very low self esteem. Especially those who cake it on like you."
Aoi put his hand over Aki's mouth and smiled sheepishly at the girl. "Aki~..." he whined to his brother. "Please do not make enemies on the first day," he plead. "That was so embarrassing last year..." Aoi put his head down as Aki turned to him.
Aki lifted his brother's chin with a single finger and pulled him close. "If it was embarrassing, I will talk to no one except you, my love," he whispered and a blush crossed each of their faces.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-19-2010, 04:48 AM

Katima growled standing up and walking over to the twins and put her hand on her hip. "First of all this is not caked on wait till you see the other wanches around school. Second of all, I dislike make up really but it's tradition to dress up on the first day of school." She eyed them closely. "And good luck with the fan club when they find out you guys are dating... and are brothers." Her lips snarled. "Troublesome boys. How dare you." With that she walked back to her place picked everything up and picklocked the doors of the school open sliding into the office to get her schedual she was to lazy to pick up. "I swear if they are in the junior class." Her voice trailed off as she looked at her schedual. "Ashi-san first." She said smiling thinking of the man that was more of a father figure than anythiing in her life. Her parents were divorced and her dad no where to be found.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2010, 05:00 AM

Aki growled at the girl and yelled out, "WENCH! YOU'RE A LAZY DISGRACE!" Aoi slid down to the ground and held his head in his hands, wishing this day would fly by.