shellbells
"I'd take a bullet for you..... ...

Old 11-20-2010, 08:14 PM

Warning: Yuri situations may occur in this RP. (( PG-13 of course ))

Welcome to Luna's School for girls!

So you want to be a Lunette? Enroll today! But remember to follow our school's rules! (:
~ Keep it PG-13
~ No godmodding
~ No "Mary Jane's"
~ PM all profiles to me to be posted
~ DO NOT post until your profile has been put up
~ HAVE FUN!!!

Profile Skelly!~::

Username: (( Self explanitory... ))
Name: (( Not yours, your characters! >.< ))
Gender: (( Its a female school, but boys can enroll as long as they pose as female ))
Grade: (( 4th - 12th ))
Picture: (( Anime!~ ))
Background: (( Self explanitory~ ))

ACCEPTED STUDENTS!!!:

Username: shellbells
Name: Rose Cast
Grade: 9th
Picture:
Background: Rose was raised a bit more "privilaged" than other children. She was never taught the value of a dollar and was spoiled from day one. Because of this, she can be a bit snotty and isn't used to not getting her way. She got into a fight at her public school- for reasons still a bit hazy- and was beaten up pretty bad so her parents grew worried- like most would. When she finished the school year as an 8th grader, her parents forbade her to go to the high school she was supposed to enroll at. She was, instead, forced to enroll into the nearest private school to them. Luckily for them it was Luna's School for Girls! They were glad to have their daughter become a Lunette, seeing all the successs the school had with its other students over time. This will be Rose's first year at Luna's as a 9th grader.

Username: shellbells
Name: Rika Von Ackerman
Grade: 4th
Picture:
Background: Rika is an orphan to be completely blunt. She was raised in an orphanage with all of her other friends. Recently, she was adopted into a richer family and the have enrolled her into Luna's Gradeschooling Branch. She'll be skipping a few grades within a semester or two due to her high IQ, but for now, she is just a normal forth grader.

Quote:
User Name: Nobody There At All
Name: Violanda Kiso Baresi
Grade: 10th
Picture:
Background: This self proclaimed "Nobody" has nothing to say about her past. Only looking towards the future where she vows that "Humanity will die...either by my hands or others like me". That obviously shows she carries a lot of hatred inside her. But why?...No answer there.
Quote:
Username: Quarter_Queen
Name: Kollyn Takashi
Grade: 9th
Picture:
Background: Kollyn Takashi comes from a wealthy family. Being the youngest of 10 children, her family never really payed attention to her and is sending her to Luna's Academy. She is snobby and arrogant most of the time, but she can show a soft side. A real flirt, she'll flirt with any guy she sees that's around her age.

Last edited by shellbells; 12-08-2010 at 02:16 AM..

shellbells

Old 11-21-2010, 08:34 PM

~OPEN!!!!~

----------

Rose walked along the halls of the empty school. She was the first of 182 students to arrive at the notorious school. It was her first year as a Lunette and while she didn't want to be here, she promised herself that she would have an adventure. She dragged her slim fingers along the wall as she continued to walk and was needing a bit of space to herself as she awaited the rest of the girls to arrive. When she got to a window, she stopped walking and stared out it for awhile. The street was very dirty- it was no wonder that her parents wanted her out of that public school. Public school... The thought gave her goosebumps. She hated it. As she fiddled with the bottom of the window to try and get it open, footsteps began to sound from behind her. "Miss Cast, I do hope that you aren't thinking of opening that window." A snooty voice sounded. Rose looked back to see Mrs. Hathaway- the school's headmistress. "Here at Luna's we only open our windows in the spring when the weather is more appropriate. Now, stop doddling around and go unpack your belongings." She said. Rose found the sound of her voice funny and so, she couldn't help a small giggle. When Mrs. Hathaway snapped her long kneck to look closer at Rose, Rose was silent and nodded. "Yes ma'am." She muttered, then began walking down the hall again in the direction of her room.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 12:02 AM

The school would be receiving its new batch of kids this year. It's not that Violanda was worried about them. Far from it, actually. In fact, she was hoping some of them would get expelled. That's about as far as she could say to the new kids without violating some rule she never even heard of.

Lucky me I got a private dorm. Roommates suck. She thought as she leaned back against her room door. Then again, it wasn't really luck. Just took some heavy negotiations with the school staff...

Violanda pulled out of her pocket a small quarter. She had made it a habit to carry a coin around just to flip it. Oddly enough, she found it more satisfying to do than smoking. But on a philosophical level, she used the coin to make major decision. Leave it to lady luck to decide what to do in the most desperate situation when you can't make the call yourself.

Let's see...Heads, I go talk to a new girl. Tails, I go back in my room and call it a day.

She flipped the quarter.

Lady Luck, what do you say?

It landed...Heads.

Okay then, whatever you say.

Violanda backed off against her door and walked down the hallway. Her target was a girl with long blond hair. Though she wasn't much a psychic, she felt a content aura around the girl, yet an underlying cloaked darkness. But that was all under presumptions. Everyone had secrets and Violanda wasn't one to pry into other people's business. She, herself, had enough problems to last TWO lifetimes.

"Yo! What's up!" She greeted the blond in a casual manner, leaned back a little. "Judging by your bags, you're new. Welcome to Luna, where there's not a single dead body in sight."

Humor was good, but Violanda's jokes were a bit dark...and she even knew that herself. Creepy.

"Name's Baresi. Nice to meet ya." She held out her hand to the girl.

Last edited by Nobody There At All; 11-22-2010 at 09:46 PM..

shellbells

Old 11-22-2010, 12:16 AM

Rose continued to walk towards her doorm. She was starting to see some faces walk past her. Finally, other students were arriving. She noticed one girl in particular come right out of her room and march straight over to her. Rose looked around to see if she was talking to someone else when she very casually greeted her. Nope... That's me... She figured, swallowing hard and looking at the older girl. She was a bit taller, but not by much. And her hair was punky and short. Had Rose met her in any other school- she would have been frightened.

...But something told Rose to give the girl a chance. "Uh... Hi?" She smiled a bit at the joke, then felt bad because it was a bit wrong. "Baresi... Yeah, I-I'm new. Uh, Rose. My name is Rose." She nodded, taking the hand held out to her and shaking it up and down awkwardly. Rose thought the girl's hand was a bit soft, which Rose took as a good thing. Maybe she likes to keep herself clean? That's a good sign. Dirty people irritate me. She gave the girl a confused look and furrowed her eyebrows. "Right. Uhm, why are you talking to me?" She asked, knowing most girls kept to herself in rich communities. She thought it was a bit odd that this- Baresi- was so bold.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 12:55 AM

Am I really that intimidating to speak to? Violanda thought when she saw a moment of hesitation in the girl's eye. The girl took her hand and shook it, introducing herself as Rose. She thought it was a pretty fitting name, and it would have been even more if the girl's head had been red. Pushing aside the thought, Rose had asked her a question.

"Because you're pretty and I want to kiss ya." She answered with a straight face. "But in all honesty, this is why I'm talking to you."

Violanda showed her quarter for a moment before stuffing it back in her pocket.

"Lady luck told me to make a friend and that's you."

She moved to stand alongside Rose before looking at her.

"Well, let's go. You gotta find your dorm, right? I'll tag along for the ride." Violanda grinned slightly.

She's probably annoyed by me now...Wouldn't be surprised if she told me off.

Though Violanda never said it, calling people 'friends', whether she just met them or not, made her wince. Just one of her many flaws as a person, yet masked. Liked she said before: Everyone had secrets. And Violanda was a warehouse full of them.

shellbells

Old 11-22-2010, 01:13 AM

Rose blushed at the joke about wanting to kiss her, and when she pulled out a quarter, she grew even more confused. Lady luck...? She sighed and decided that if this girl was going to stick around, Rose might as well make some use of her. "Alright then. Have it your way." She reached into her school-assigned-uniform skirt and pulled out a neatly folded piece of paper. "That has the information for my dorm. I have a single room, myself, so I don't think it'd be around here." She shrugged. She hated having to pick up after people, so she told her parents she wanted a room to herself. Her mother insisted of otherwise, saying it would be too difficult to do, but Rose stood her ground.

She pointed down the hall in the direction she had been going earlier. "This way, yes?" She asked, not waiting for an answer and going on ahead. Once she saw who the real Rose was, she would either comply and become another one of Rose's toys or she would be worse than Rose, turning the tables. Rose was pretty sure that she wasn't "Pleasant company" but she had been told before that she had a darkness in her that nobody but her really knew.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 01:46 AM

"Single dorm, huh? Don't like having a roommate myself, either."

Violanda kept pace with Rose, arms crossed. Though she wasn't a whiz at sensing other people's intentions, Rose's was very obvious. Going on based presumption with the content aura around the girl, Violanda assumed that Rose had most likely grown up as a spoiled child, thus making her partly manipulative. Criminal material.

...Won't hesitate to kill her if she does end up like that. Violanda thought.

"So how'd you end up in Luna, Rose? Parents?" She asked, making short conversation to pass the time walking.

shellbells

Old 11-22-2010, 02:04 AM

Rose peeked over at Baresi every now and then until she was asked a question. She shrugged. "My parents didn't want me in public school anymore." While that was true, it wasn't the complete truth. She didn't wan't to come off as weak at this school. "What about you? How long have you been at Luna's?" She asked. When the room numbers were getting closer and closer to her's she began to walk slower and keep an eye out, still aware of the small conversation she was partaking in. The last thing she wanted to be was rude. If things went this well for long, she might as well call Baresi a 'friend'.

Last edited by shellbells; 11-22-2010 at 02:50 AM..

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 02:40 AM

[ Rose only knows Violanda's last name: Baresi. Just pointing that out. ]

"I got an invitation from Luna and took it. Been here for a year ever since."

There was nothing really special about that. Violanda knew it sounded boring and uninteresting, but that was really it. Sure, she had a past she left buried, but no way did it directly involve her decision making about coming to Luna. Violanda noticed the girl slowed down her pace. That meant they were closing in on her room. Violanda took a quick glance at the paper Rose held and looked at the doors. A few more doors passed and she saw the number that matched the one on the paper.

"Hey, is that your dorm number right there?" She asked, nodding her head at the numbered door.

shellbells

Old 11-22-2010, 02:49 AM

(( Oh, right. Sorry, I'll fix that. xD ))

Rose figured that she should trust Baresi if she was going to make it at Luna's. "Oh, cool." She said, "So... Wait... How old are you?" She asked. She knew that they couldn't be too far apart, but Rose wasn't really sure with the was Baresi acted. Wow, that made me sound childish... She thought, stopping when she did and looking at the room number. She had almost missed it. "Right, thanks." She said, reaching into her bag and pulling out a small silver key to unlock her door. She dropped her bags and opened it with ease. As it creaked open, Rose couldn't complain with the way it looked, but she would still tidy it up a bit before she put any of her things away.

She looked back to Baresi and smiled slightly. "Do you maybe want to stay and chat for awhile longer?" Se asked.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2010, 03:13 AM

"Fifteen." Violanda answered. Since she's new, she has to be a year younger than me.

Violanda was tempted to stay, but decided against it. Didn't want to be too clingy. There would be another time perhaps. For now, she would only act as a small companion to Rose until she starts to make her own friends. She would not want to feel any sort of attachment to the girl when that happens.

"I actually got to get going. Like I said before, I was only tagging along for the ride. See ya later, Rose."

She walked off, waving goodbye until she couldn't see Rose no more.

[It's okay and Good night.]

shellbells

Old 11-22-2010, 03:24 AM

(( Good Night (: ))

Rose nodded in understanding and waved 'goodbye' to her casual aquantence. Things were starting to look well as far as Rose could tell and she wondered how long her sense of 'okay' could last. When Baresi was out of sight, Rose hauled her bags onto her dresser and closed the door. She was told that classes would start tomorrow, so she was going to tryand get to bed early. As she took in the room, she made a small check list of things she would have to do tomorrow. Dusting, sweeping, polishing, and vaccuming seemed to be on her to-do list so far and she didn't really like it.

"Oh well... Once its clean, I can put my things away." She smiled to herself, moving her bags on the floor in front of the dresser that each room had. She then took a quick shower and got into her nightgown, then going to her bed. She had made sure that her quilt was washed the day before, so she was comfortable with sleeping on her bed. She set her beatles alarm clock for 5am and was asleep before she was even aware.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 11-22-2010, 10:00 PM

"Kollyn, wake up!" Kris, one of her 5 older brothers, was shaking her shoulders for her to wake up. She had fallen asleep in his car, a shiny black BMW on her way to Luna's. It was almost bedtime. Figures that her parents would send the person worst with navigation to send her to school, because they knew absolutely nothing about their own children. She stepped out of the car and brushed her fingers through her long hair. Kris pulled out all of her 4 bags of designer luggage out of the trunk and slammed it, then walked ahead of her. "Hurry up, Kollyn!" Kollyn just rolled her eyes, and followed him. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

By the time Kollyn got her room number, she was exhausted. It was now way past her bedtime, Kris has walked around the building three times just to find the door. Kollyn's room was a single room, she just couldn't stand the idea of anyone sharing a room with her. Even though there were 10 children in her family, they were wealthy, so everyone got their own room.She got to her room, and pulled out a little silver key on a string that the headmaster had given her. She turned the key in the lock, and was surprised to see that her room had stains on the wall and spill stains on the carpet. She sighed. She was going to have to call a interior designer sometime soon to get this room fixed up just the way she liked it. But for now, she could handle sleeping in a dirty room. After all, she was so tired she could've slept through a heavy metal rock concert.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2010, 03:36 AM

Being stacked with assignments got Violanda pissed. She understood doing homework, but the stack she had was an overkill of the word. This must be a normal day at the office for staffs working for the government. Violanda would never sign herself up for that. A job like that where you sit at the desk doing nothing but paperwork was a life not to live. Not even the good pay would convince her to do that.

Break time! Gonna go get some grub now. She got up off her desk and looked to her T.V. Grabbing the remote on top, she turned on the television. Apparently it was going to rain heavy at noon. Violanda grunted in agitation. She hated rain. Hope it'll go away soon.

Leaving her room, Violanda headed off towards the cafeteria. The food there was good enough. Private schools always had the best when it came to breakfast and lunch servings. Not being a public school meant there was less need for more funding which means more money could go into the quality of the food rather than the quantity of it in public schools.

Suddenly, Violanda felt somebody ram into her, instincts instantly kicking in as she stood her ground. Her attacker had fallen to the ground, head down low. The girl looked up to reveal tears in her eyes. Violanda's intuition of combat deactivated and her ability to speak returned.

"Hey, what's-"

The girl had stood up quickly and ran again. Violanda blinked a few times as she watched the girl run away.

"Laesa!"

Violanda turned to the voice and saw another girl who stopped to gain a breather for a few moments. She wanted no part of this, so she kept quiet and stepped to the sidelines before the girl continued her sprint after the other girl. Violanda was the curious type, no mistake about that, but was definitely notone to pry in affairs she had no part in unless someone's life depended on it.

Looks like a relationship gone bad...Eh, love stinks.

Shrugging to herself, Violanda went to get what she came for. She sat down by herself and ate in silence. Even after that little event, every one else had returned to their conversation or food.

Life goes on. She mused. So true.

shellbells

Old 11-25-2010, 04:09 AM

Rose woke up to the lovely tune of "Obladi-Oblada" by the Beatles alarm clock next to her. She rubbed the sleep out of her large hazel eyes and looked at it, not turning it off. The song kept going.

"Desmond has a barrow in the market place, Molly is the singer in a band..." She started murmuring along with the tune. "Desmond says to Molly, 'girl, i like your face' and Molly says this as she takes him by the hand:--" She stood up out of her bed, grabbed her hairbrush and started practically jumping on her bed. "Obladi-Oblada, life goes oooon, bra! Lala, how the life goes on!" She giggled, singing louder and louder. If I had a room mate, there would be no more morning singing lessons!, she thought as she began to settle down and turned off her alarm clock. God, did she love the Beatles.

She stepped off of her bed and went to her suitcase, pulling out the school uniform and slipping into it with ease. It was a bit baggy on her, but she didn't mind much- she'd probably have it tailored later. As she walked into the bathroom and put on her make up, she noticed a small zit starting to appear on the right side of her forehead. Her eyes grew wide and immidiately, she pulled out her phone and called her mom.

After an hour long talk about how she was a teenager and things happened, Rose was calmed down. It wasn't even that big, but still- she'd never gotten one before. After she parted her hair to the right- to cover her small zit- she walked out of her room and started heading towards the cafeteria. She expected the food to be good from what her parents told her about the chef's at Luna's. Though she put up with public school food, so she could handle just about anything. Contrary to her snooty attitude towards life, she was a big eater.

When she got into the cafeteria, the swarm of look-alikes disturbed her greatly. Never before had she worn a school uniform, and just recently did she end up coming to acceptance with it. Now, it was hitting her smack in the face. There was no individuality! She stood there for a moment with her mouth open, and thought she saw a girl walk past her with the same bracelet on as her. She was going to go bonkers! But she was distracted when she saw Baresi in the hall, thus stopping her from having a mild-panic-attack. She stormed over to her and stood right in front of her. "Oh. My. God. Everyone looks alike!" She said with eyes as big as fine dinner plates.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2010, 04:25 AM

Violanda looked up from her plate, slightly surprised by Rose's exclamation. Registering what she just said and the way her eyes widened made her chuckle.

"Being in a private school does that." She answered, resting her arms on the table. "Sucks we can't walk around in our own clothes, but hey, what are you going to do about it."

Last time somebody had tried to petition for no uniforms, they had been expelled from the school. Not a good thing to have when applying for other private schools as well. It also shows the reality that sometimes, the voice cannot change everything.

"You get used to it after awhile." Violanda shrugged her arms.

shellbells

Old 11-25-2010, 04:37 AM

Rose shook her head in dismay. There had to be something done about it. She remembered stories about students fighting school uniforms, but also remembered how most of them ended up badly. Knowing there was nothing Rose could do about it, she let out a long sigh and sat down in front of her. "So... I'll just have to put up with it?" She asked more to herself than anyone.

She looked up from her tragic thoughts for a moment and looked at Besari. She looked fine in her uniform. Cute, even. She wondered for a moment how she looked, then shrugged it off, remembering that she looked fine in the mirror before she left. Except for that stupid zit. She made a small note in the back of her mind to get some acne cream the next time she went off of school grounds- which would be soon. Rose looked over what Besari was eating. "Is the food any good?" She asked with a small tinge of curiosity. She could eat a horse right about now.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2010, 04:52 AM

"Yeah, pretty much." Violanda answered the girl, though the way she whispered it to herself probably meant that she was thinking aloud rather than speaking to her. Rose turned silent and stared at her. Was Rose checking her out?

When the question of food popped up, she looked back down at her plate again. Memories from her old schools came back rushing to her. Particularly their sloppy glob they called chow. Comparing that trash to this piece of food was like comparing an apple to a ripped shoe. The one to eat was quite obvious.

"Not a five-star cuisine, but it's good." She said.

shellbells

Old 11-25-2010, 05:16 AM

Rose nodded silently when she was told the food was good. "I think I'll go get something than." She said, standing up. "Be right back." She said a bit dismissivly, then walked away. The line wasn't that long wince there weren't that many students, but Rose still couldn't get over the fact that all of the girls looked like rip-off clones of eachother. As she walked through the line with her tray she picked off a lot of food; grapes, toast, applesauce, bacon and cheese, pancakes, and an apple. She then got a carton of milk and a carton of orangejuice. She thought she was being a bit picky this morning, but the way the other girls were staring made her look right back at them like they were the crazy ones. She knew she was a bit on the small side as well, so she knew what other girls thought about her over-eating. But she had a high metabolism so there was no need for 'extreme-diets'. She rolled her eyes as a passing girl gave Rose a disgusted look.

When she made her way back to the table, she plotted down and began eating without a sound.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 11-25-2010, 04:16 PM

Kollyn looked around the Cafeteria and got her food. She was never really the type for eating, and just got a toast with orange juice. If she ate too much, then she would throw up. Then there was that bad habit of hers, forcing herself to throw up if she ate too much to stay skinny. Her sisters had done it all the time, so she just went with the flow. She'd arrived so late last night, she didn't even get a chance to meet new people. She skipped over to a table consisting of one blond and a blackette.

"I can sit here, right?"

((O.o wow the bulimic thing was unintended))

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2010, 04:47 PM

Violanda shifted her head to the voice to see a girl with long black hair and blue eyes approach them. Her blue eyes were a cooler hue than hers. Pushing the thought away, the girl had asked if she could sit down with them. This was a perfect time as any for Rose to make another friend. That was, assuming Rose wanted that.

"Sure, go right ahead." She nodded her head.

shellbells

Old 11-25-2010, 07:57 PM

Rose's eyes turned to face another girl with long black hair. When Baresi told the girl she could sit down, Rose couldn't help but tilt her head slightly. The girl seemed nice enough. She was really pretty, too.

She looked to her plate and raised her small blond eyebrows. "Your only eating that?" She asked, motioning towards her gigantic plate of food. "Nobody seems to take advantage of the lovely selection of food here." She mused aloud- wondering if her high metabolism excuse would work for much longer before people started rumors.

Last edited by shellbells; 11-25-2010 at 08:46 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 11-25-2010, 08:26 PM

"Thanks." She sat down. "I only eat this much because I have eating disorders...it runs in the family. If I could, I would definitely eat more than this." Kollyn had yet to know their names. "I'm Kollyn, and who are you guys?" She smiled politely. The girls at this table had seemed nice enough, a couple tables over there were a bunch of mean-looking girls.

shellbells

Old 11-25-2010, 08:48 PM

Rose coughed slightly when the girl- Kollyn- brought up eating disorders. The subject was a bit heavy for her taste. She then decided to take the opportunity to introduce herself. "Nice to meet you Kollyn. I am Rose." She then turned to Baresi to hear her self-introduction.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-26-2010, 12:11 AM

Violanda was slightly confused at the sudden cough from Rose. She wondered what was that for, but pushed it aside as the new girl had introduced herself as Kollyn. It was a unique name. More so than her own.

"Name's Baresi. Nice to meet ya." She put on a warm smile.

It was weird having people around. To think that last year, Violanda spent most of her year studying and staying to herself. Now she had acquaintances that actually came to speak to her. But no way was she ever going to feel attached to them. Getting emotionally close to people was a bad thing. Especially for the things she had planned in the later future...

Last edited by Nobody There At All; 11-26-2010 at 12:15 AM..