Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 11-27-2010, 02:44 AM

((I havent posted in a while...my computer logged me out each time i got onto the mene forums page it was so annoying T3T))

"Nice meeting you too. I like your name." She sighed, thinking about what the private school here was going to be like. At the last one she was at, everyone absoloutely had to be mean and take "sides" or else they would be looked down upon. Kollyn was glad that this apparently wasn't the case at Luna's. "I'm new here, have you guys both been going here for a while?" She was formal to anyone she met, because her whole family had been brought up that way. But seriously, most of the times it was hard being a proper lady.

shellbells
"I'd take a bullet for you..... ...

Old 11-27-2010, 03:10 AM

(( Its okay, stuff happens. ^3^ Welcome back~ ))

Rose grinned at the girl and decided to go ahead and answer her question. "Well, I'm new to Luna's. Baresi isn't." She squinted, still unsure of how long she had been here. Baresi was a bit of a mystery in Rose's eyes. "I'm guessing you're new, too." She assumed.

(( Sorry, writer's block =.= ))

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-27-2010, 04:28 PM

It seemed like Rose was perfectly fine with doing all the talking. Violanda didn't mind that one bit. It just meant Kollyn and Rose would become friends, or so she would hope. They've only talked to each other for a little bit so she wasn't exactly sure how they would stay friends since the only subject at hand was talking about being new at the school and the changes needed to adapt. They didn't even really know each other that well. Not that it was an important benefactor, though. Violanda would never talk about her own past. No person was worth that much recognition to know the secrets of her childhood.

Keep them at arms length and never get too close. Gotta remember that. She told herself.

"How are you liking-"

Her cellphone vibrated in her pocket. Pulling it out, she saw it was a message from her English teacher. Apparently she wanted to speak to her about her life story essay. Violanda mentally groaned in annoyance. Stuffing it back in her pocket, she looked back at Rose and Kollyn.

"Hate to say this, but I gotta go." She said, getting up and grabbing her plate. "Later, Rose, and welcome to Luna, Kollyn. I hope you like it here."

Dumping her tray in the nearest trash can, she left waving goodbye to the two girls before exiting the cafeteria.

[I'll be gone for awhile. Sorry.]

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 11-27-2010, 09:46 PM

"Bye." Kollyn waved to Baresi and watched her leave. Then she turned her attention back to Rose. "Yeah, I'm new here. I haven't really gotten the chance to meet anyone yesterday because my brother is so bad at finding places." She drank some orange juice. "So, why are you here?"

shellbells

Old 11-28-2010, 02:08 AM

Rose waved 'goodbye' to Baresi as she got up to leave, and somehow felt a tinge of jealousy. What were to happen if something went wrong and Rose wanted to leave? What was she supposed to do without Baresi? Rose eventually shook the thoughts away and looked back to Kollyn who had been waiting for an answer to her last question. She only thought for awhile and shrugged. "Well, my parents just didn't think I belonged in public school anymore." She sighed.

She expected one of two things to happen next. Kollyn to gasp dramatically, say, 'ah, public school vermin' and run away; or Kollyn to simply shrug and think 'oh, she was once in public school. Poor girl'. Either way, Rose didn't like it.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-07-2010, 02:36 AM

Violanda grunted in agitation at the teacher sitting across the table. Leaning back against the chair, she shook her head. Never before in her life had she met someone so persistent in trying to get to know her. How this teacher found out what she wrote was a lie was surprising in itself. But that didn't make it all pleasing for Violanda.

"What am I supposed to say? You're right and I'm wrong? Well, you're right and I'm wrong. Happy?" She glared at the teacher.

"No, I'm not. What I want to know is why you deliberately hid your past with a fake one."

"Because I have nothing to say about my past. And why are you so nosy in my affairs. You're a fucking teacher for god's sake, not my mother."

"Baresi!" The teacher stood up in anger and shock at the use of foul language.

"What? It's true." Violanda shrugged her head, keeping her cool unlike the teacher. "And if you don't like it, then the teacher career isn't the right path for you. I understand a teacher is supposed to be compassionate and kind to their students, seeing them as unlimited potential, but if I wanted somebody to ask me about my past, I would have seen a therapist."

Standing up, Violanda turned to leave.

"You can give me an F for that essay for all I care. And if you try to give out more assignments about personal stuff, then I'm just gonna transfer out of your class. Not everyone is an open vault, teach. Remember that."

She shut the door behind her and sighed.

God dammit... Violanda rubbed her temples in frustration.

Returning back to her casual demeanor, she headed for her room. Violanda already ate and now she was all ready to get back to work again. But she wasted so much precious time talking to that annoying teacher who tried to pry open her past that now it would take even longer to finish up her daily quota of projects and homework.

[Back. Sorry for being gone so long.]

Last edited by Nobody There At All; 12-07-2010 at 11:21 AM..

shellbells

Old 12-07-2010, 02:54 AM

(( Its cool. Welcome back. ^w^ ))

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-08-2010, 02:06 AM

"Whew!"

Violanda set down her dulled out pencil as she wiped the sweat off her forehead. She had finally finished all her work for the next two weeks...in one night. That's what she called determination right there. Looking at the clock, she saw that night had arrived. A smile came to her lips when she realized the pitter patter of rain tapping against the window had vanished.

A good as time as any to go out. Gotta take a shower though...Can't believe thinking so hard can make ya sweat like a pig. She thought getting up from her desk.

After taking a shower, Violanda dressed up for a night on the town. She had her bangs swept to the side and frizzled her hair to make her look more like a woman than a teenage girl. As for clothing, Violanda wore a black dress with one sleeve, complimented by a thin scarf wrapped around her neck and a beret on her head. Violanda was no fan of make-up, so she left herself completely all natural features. She also didn't like heels that were so high that made it difficult to walk, so Violanda had some short heel shoes instead with leg warmers that went up to her knees.

No such thing as overkill... Violanda thought, looking at herself in the mirror. Then again, I hardly ever dress up anyway. Wearing all this makes me feel weird...but it's okay to do it once in awhile...

Leaving her room, Violanda went along her way to get out of the school.

All right. Operation town cruising...

A smirk graced her lips.

...Is a go.

shellbells

Old 12-08-2010, 02:29 AM

(( New character~ ))

Rika sat quietly in the car as it continued to drive to the school she would be living at for the next school year or two. "...and if you ever get lonely, just call us on your phone. Your remember how to use it, yes?" Rika's 'mother' asked. Rika looked up and smiled. "Yes ma'am." She nodded. "Oh, Rika. You can call me Mom." Rika swallowed hard and nodded again. "Yes, mom." Just then, the driver pulled into a lot and the elder woman in the car began 'ooh'-ing and 'ahh'-ing. "It was just as nice as they said, Rika." She smiled broadly. "Oh, just wait. You'll love it here, honey."

After her things were unpacked and everyone was out of the car, she looked around, finding the headmistress starting to chat about with Rika's 'mom'. They talked for a long while, then Rika was greeted by her 'mom'. "Well dear, your father is very busy. We will both try to make it back here by this weekend. We'll all go out for dinner with your new friends. Wouldn't you like that, Rika?" Rika smiled again for her and nodded. "Yes, mom." This made the woman smile and bend down to give Rika a long hug. "I love you, Rika. Have fun." She waved, getting back into the car.

Rika waved back and nodded her goodbye. When the car was out of sight, the headmistress had someone carry Rika's bags and all together, they made their way into the gradeschool building at Luna's. "We hope you have lots of fune here, Rika. There's lots to do if you just look around. I'm sure you'll find Luna's a wonderful abode." The headmistress smiled.

Everyone's being too nice... This is stupid... she thought to herself.

"Well, Miss Ackerman, This is your room." She said pointing to a door with a number 108 on it. "Thank you, miss." She smiled, taking her bags and watching them leave, then running into her room and jumping on the bed. Luna's wasn't known for it's gradeschool branch, so not many students went to Luna's for that purpose. All the gradeschooler's had single rooms-- Which was about the only thing that Rika could see that was good in the school.

She went to her window and looked outside of it, very bored already.

It was then that she spotted a girl walking out of the upperclass doorm building in a fancy getup and walking off campus. Rika wrinkled her nose. Bad taste in fashion... was the only thing crossing her mind as she watched her continue off the campus.

Nobody There At All
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-08-2010, 11:47 AM

[ Hope more people join. ]

There was only one place in this town Violanda would really find peace in. It was called 'Luxury of Souls'. A jazz club was all it was and very few people could enter it. Luckily, Violanda knew the manager of the place. She had helped the man out a couple of times with a few...obstacles, hindering his 'businesses'. Yes, the illegal kind, but Violanda cared little. She wasn't apart of the police force and she would be given the same charges as well for hiding secrets like that.

Stopping in an alleyway, there was a door in the brick wall. Knocking on it, a pair of eyes appeared on the door. It widened its eyes upon her seeing her before disappearing into the darkness. A few clicks later, the door opened as a built muscular man bowed his head.

"Welcome back, Baresi." He spoke.

"Nice to see you too, Ave." She said, smiling at the giant. Most people would be intimidated by his size, but Violanda was not. The big lug was a softie to her and she appreciated that.

Walking inside, Ave closed the door behind her.

"How's everything going here at the L.O.S.?" Violanda asked.

"Smooth as always. We just started introducing poker into the club, but that's as far as we go for gambling games."

"I assume boss-man made a limit on how much money you could bet."

Ave nodded his head. "Though you're not here for that, are you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Ha ha, hell no." Violanda shook her head, laughing. "I'm just here to listen to the band."

"Then I'll talk to you later, Baresi."

Waving goodbye, Violanda headed downstairs. The hallways were light dimly and the sounds of saxophones, piano, and other instruments filled the air. Despite not being a club to the public, the club was filled with very few seats left. Though most of the audience ranged between their twenties and mid-twenties. She was the odd one out being the youngest, only being served sodas instead of alcohol.

Sitting down at one of the tables by her lonesome self, Violanda leaned back onto the chair and listened to the music like everybody else.