xWyndx
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2010, 12:22 AM

Mace's shaggy orange hair blew softly, the wind nestling in her hair. She was still clutching onto her bags with her life, a tiny thought in the back of her mind nagging her, repeating 'It's all just a dream, drop your things now and you'll be right back where you started'. Mace swallowed the lump in her throat before finally stepping into the massive dorm hallway of the first floor. Okay....okay, floor 1, door 7. Nothin' to it. I'm never like this, what's with this nervousness? She asked herself, biting her lip. Door 5. Door 6. Door 7. "Here it is." Let's do this, Mace. She removed the small key from her jacket pocket, careful not to drop it and look like a total n00b to the other teenager girls milling outside their rooms, chatting harmlessly with each other. Mace glanced back at the door and stuck key in lock, twisting it. The teal colored door opened with ease, and the room was in front of her. Mace had dropped one of her bags at this point, and leaned over to pick it up quickly before rushing into her room. Her room! Mace giggled stupidly, another trait to suddenly materialize out of nowhere. "....Awesome." The room was medium size, a living room she could see, with a small red couch, a nice, wide window facing south, the kitchen, and two other doors leading to what she supposed were the bedrooms. She dropped all right there and leaped onto the couch, laughing. "AWESOME!!"

Fallen Sky

Old 12-31-2010, 08:31 AM

" Now worry's," Melody started laughing not at Lyra but just because she was a giggly person. " I am a fan of death myself. I am addicted to vampires right now. I truly think it would be awesome to find out that i am the daughter of Apollo and a vampire, but well i know i am not that lucky."

Melody had a habit of talking with out thinking. Normally she would rethink what she said after the fact and understand why people gave her weird stare but she grew used to it. She started to unpack her things, first by making her bed. She had her favorite sheets with her, soft blue sheets with silver stars all over them and a black comforter with blue stars. Plus her five pillows and loads of blankets. Her motto being you can never have enough blankets. Her photos came next, one of her hole family together, one of just her and her brother, of course one with her and all her siblings and her favorite one, one with her, her mom, brother, and mysterious handsome man with blond hair. She never remembered when the picture was taken or who he was but she loved it.

She decided that wasn't enough, she plugged in her stereo/ i pod dock, and started to play some music. It always made her feel better when she had music going. She was also always fast at unpacking, having lots of experience. It happens when you have a model for a mom and a director for a dad, you travel a lot and pick up tips here and there. Staring at her brothers photo a idle thought crossed her mind, she would have siblings here, she wouldn't be there only child of Apollo, she wasn't dumb enough to think of that. She hoped she'd get a long with her other half siblings.

Phire

Old 12-31-2010, 03:05 PM

(You were right that was a lot, but there was no minimun or maximum, its semi-lit to lit. I just know that some people get busy or have writers block. Including me. Like right now, I just got my wisdoms pulled yesterday, so I'm in a hell of a lot of pain so I might have bd writers block.)

Kiana laughed, "God, you guys are a like and now that Mel have given you her eharmeny profile." She shot Mel a look, she was always a rambler and Kiana thought it was funny. "Also, now that you hear how wonderful her life was. Welcome to mine."

Kiana took a deep breathe, it was always hard to explain. "I'm from New York, my mother is Athena. I never new my father or my step-mom. I've alwys been an orphan and still consider my self to be one. I didn't even know my last name until I got here. I always used the one I got from the Orphanage owner. I never had a real family besided Mel and the orphnge owner, I was always sent back and fourth from foster family to foster family. I was lucky enough to stay at the same home."

"If you didn't notice I always start things with people and don't mean too. Always trying to help people, always creating war, kind of ironic huh? I guess it fits my mom. I'm alway trying to protect everyone, so don't take offense if I try and protect you. That's my life in a nutshell." Kiana shurrged, not wanting to look at Lyra in the face. Melody had been the only other person that new that and she was there when Kiana learned her last name. She turned and started unpacking the one bag she brought with her.

Fallen Sky

Old 12-31-2010, 05:28 PM

Melody looked at her best friend in the whole world, universe even. She adored her, she was able to say and do thing that she wish she had the courage to do. No matter what Melody would love her best friend to death and do anything for her. She once brought up the idea of having Kiana adopted into her family but like always things don't work out as planed. She knew her friends life was hard and she was determined to make up for it by being the best friend and unofficial adoptive sister a girl could have. With that Melody had finished unpacking all her stuff, even if it wasn't neatly put away but she was bored of it already.

"So now that you officially herd my e-harmony profile, and Kiana's tragic story, I think it is time for food. All out movie night since classes start tomorrow. Plus we should walk the campus today so we don't get to lost tomorrow. "

Melody decided she was cold and searched through her favorite collection of sweat shirts she had brought with her, looking for one particular one. She want to feel the safety of her older brother, and he had given her one of his sweat shirts that she adored. Melody was bad with sweatshirts a consent compulsive buyer of them. It was one of the few things she collected.

Melody started laughing as she turned into the main room, one of her random thoughts hit her, "So what are we going to do when we run into that bitch again who was bothering us?"

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 12-31-2010, 08:21 PM

Lyra thought about it and that was true. The woman at the desk was probably going to be in the hallways and walk around following the students. Lyra's eyes widen when Melody said that classes start tomorrow, "W-Wait, if s-school st-starts tomorrow, then that means..." before Lyra could finish her sentense, her hands vanished returned to their original state. The lobster-like claws. Lyra"s eyes widen saw the hands she loved into the hated lobster claws she didn't want. "T-the nurses s-said th-that my lobster claws return when school's o-out. But school never started s-so, these stay til tomorrow." Lyra looked down with a sad look in her eyes and saw something on her bed. It was a blood red rose and all of Lyra's sadness went away and was replaced with curiousity, "Wh-where did th-this come from?" She asked as she picked it up and showed it to Melody and Kiana.

Phire

Old 01-03-2011, 03:27 PM

Kiana stopped and thought for a moment "Just ignore her, if you see her. I'm sure she can smell fear. No doubt, she will try and take off the hands that won't come off, so please be careful when you see her..." Kiana was lost on a tangent as she was trying to figure out how she was going to fix it, stay out of the principle's way, and keep her new friend. She doesn't exactly want to loose Lyra, especially seeing as they were roommates.

Kiana caught Lyra's words and stared down at the rose "What the..? Is there a card or something attached to it?" Kiana was very cautious about all these things, she didn't know what you could find here and someone already had it out for them. "Careful"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-08-2011, 04:02 AM

Lyra listened to Kiana's advise and was careful, the rose appeared out of nowhere. She looked around for a card and found a card but it was in a strange writng. "What does this say?" Lyra asked as she held the card in her claws. She wanted to know who sent it, and why only to her "Should we go find out?" Lyra asked her new friends.

Phire

Old 01-11-2011, 06:44 PM

Kiana leaned over and inspected the writing. "It reminds me of the school name, I think it's Greek." She was trying to understand the letters and symbols but got no where. "Yeah We probably should go and ask someone anyone if possible."

This place was jsut getting weirder and weirder and Kiana wasn't a fan of it. She wanted something normal to happen so bad, but she rolled with the punches as usual and would take the rose to someone to get the car deciphered. "Maybe the princi...I mean the High Mistress can help us?"

~Silver_Moonlit_Fairy~

Old 01-11-2011, 11:24 PM

((Sorry it may be a little long))
The red head looked up as the boat came to port and carefully gathered up her things. Gazing around she saw that the campus seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, since all that could be seen in any direction besides the school and sky, was sea. Laelia pressed her lips together in determination, despite how nervous she felt on the inside, thanked the boat man in charge and stepped out onto new soil. Or stone rather, she thought, as she felt her foot land. She wondered slowly on her way past the buildings and statues and gardens, following the signs for new students only just. She was eager to explore but managed to keep her feet in the right direction..just about.
Ahead she saw a table set up with a beautiful woman sat behind it, though her gut told her that she wasn't nearly as nice as she looked. But, seeing that this was where she was to register, she headed over and waited her turn.

"Hello dear, could I take your name please?"
A squirm in her gut made Lee want to reply 'no, it's mine and you cant take anything from me', but she butted it aside and answered "Laelia Shine", forcing a small smile, that failed to show any form of confidence, but at least showed that she was trying to be polite, even if she didn't like the feeling she got from this woman. The beautiful monster shuffled her papers around faster than the girl could see before stopping on what she presumed was her details.

"Here, Laelia Mabel Shine,” from htere on her voice seemed to go onto automatic and Lee imagined what it would be like to sit here saying the same things all day. She got so much into the thought that she missed most of what the woman was saying when suddenly something struck out at her.
“Woa, backtrack! What was that about my mother?” She questioned, wondering how on earth a school could know anything about her mother when she knew so little herself.

The woman seemed annoyed at having to repeat herself and Lee decided she'd been right in her judgement. Sheesh, what a hot-head. “You're mother is Hestia,” She repeated with an almost growl to her tone, “goddess of home and-”
“-hearth. THE Hestia..A god..my mother?!? You are kidding me... no way.” She turned to walk off before pausing and turning back to ask “Where's my room?”
-----

Five minute later she was shuffling in the direction that she hoped was the nurse's office, carrying a big pair of crab pincers before her where her hands used to be. She'd carefully looped one arm through the straps of her main bag and held the papers with her timetable and room number on against her body with her other arm. This caused her to hobble with the weight of her bag. She hoped the office wasn't far.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 01-12-2011, 01:36 PM

((Sorry in advance about the long post. I wanted to make a good impression.))

Quinlan walked off of the stairs from the boat that brought him to the school. He felt bad about leaving his mom alone, but she actually wanted him to experience what the school had for him. The walk from the pier was a strangely silent one. Quin looked around and he didn't recognize a soul there. "Mom, what have you gotten me into," he whispered incredulously. Looking around at all the people, he wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into someone. He fell over on his backpack, dropped his skateboard and groaned to himself. The person scoffed and stepped around Quin, ignoring the fact that the new kid was on the ground. Standing back up, he hopped on his board and sped toward the building.

Quinlan skipped over the steps and stopped at a front desk where an amazing beauty sat with a gorgeous smile on her face.
He kept his eyes on the woman when she said, "Why hello sweetheart, how are you today?" He couldn't answer her, but she kept talking, "What's your name?" Quinlan sputtered for a few seconds before getting it out, "Quinlan Cloud."[/b] The woman flipped through the book swiftly, "Hm Quinlan, welcome to The School of Demi Gods. You were brought here to learn and harness your powers. Your father is Zeus, the Greek god of the sky and thunder.” Quin squinted his eyes at the lady, “Wait, time out. What are you talking about? Zeus? As in Zeus the Lord of Lightning Bolts?” The woman raised an eyebrow to see if he had something else to say, but he stopped while he was still ahead. The woman spoke pleasantly and pointed to a set of stairs, “Yes, now your room is on the second floor, room 14. Here’s your key and I hope you enjoy being here, Son of Zeus.” Quinlan took the key gingerly, picked up his skateboard and walked up the staircase while still being in deep thought. He was the son of a god? The king of the gods for that matter and his stomach flipped violently. Had this been the reason why his father wasn’t there? What was life going to be like now that he knew who his dad was? All this kept him occupied until he reached his room. Putting the key in the door, Quin turned it and opened the door so he could examine his new living space. The living quarter was amazing and the boy thought he’d lost it. He threw his belongings on the sofa and looked around at everything. It would take him awhile to adjust to this, but Quinlan didn’t have a problem with it.

After sitting around, Quin decided that he was going to go outside and chill for a while. He grabbed one end of his board and walked briskly to the front of the school. He stopped and sat down on the steps, deciding that this would be a good place for him to take it easy.

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-12-2011, 11:41 PM

Lyra, Kiana and Melody walked out of their room to walked to the head mistress's office and walked to her "H-Head Mistress, I find a rose on my bed and a card but we can't. Read it, can you read it for us?" Lyra asked holding the ard inbetween her pinchers then handed it to her. The priniple looked at card and started to read it "Dear Lyra, I hope you will enjoy your new school. I also hope you love the rose I got. Love H." She said handing the card to Lyra's demonic pinchers. "H? Wh-what does the 'H' stand for?" Lyra asked in curiousity "I don't know Ms. Lyra, sorry I couldn't help you more." She said getting back to work. Lyra and the girls walked out of the office as she held the rose in her pincher then put it behind her ear, "Do you like it?" Lyra asked looking at Kiana and Melody as they started to walk arouhnd the campus..

~Silver_Moonlit_Fairy~

Old 01-13-2011, 01:33 AM

As Laelia struggled her way around she suddenly spotted another girl who'd clearly had a fall out with the same staff member. The pincer-handed one looked a little younger than her and was with two other girls.
Sighing and deciding the best thing to do was to ask for directions, she headed towards them.
"Um..hey," She greeted nerviously, "You wouldn't happen to know where the nurse's office was, would you?" She asked the three girls, hoping they could help her.

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-13-2011, 02:35 AM

Lyra looked at the girl then at her hands and saw she had demonic lobster claws just like her, "Just walk down this lane and take a left then walk down the long hallway and it's right there." Lyra said pointing to her left. The way her pincher were seemed out of the ordinary, when they closed, Lyra's claws made a zig zag pattern which made them look like teeth. "But I think you will have more luck than me." She said with a small smile and started walking and the blood red rose at her ear left a wonderful sent as she and her friends left.

Phire

Old 01-14-2011, 05:54 PM

Kiana wondered who H was and wondered is maybe it was Lyra's mother. she was lost in her thoughts as alway when Lyra asked about the rose. She shook her head slighty and nodded smiling. "It looks beautiful and it smells amazing!" She exclaimed.

The other girl with claws like Lyra scarred her a little, making her jump slightly she wasn't prepared for someone to start talking to them. She watched silently as the girls talked and when Lyra went to walk away she stopped her lightly "Do you think she needs help? She doesn't exactly know where she's going." She moved back to the other girl.

"Hey I'm Kiana, what' your name?"

Fallen Sky

Old 01-15-2011, 05:04 AM

(( Sorry life has been little busy and computer on the fritz))

Melody was mostly lost in thought so she let her friends lead her around and she walked quietly. She twisted her hair absently as she listened to half the conversation going on. She was just as confused as her friends about Lyra's rose, she wished she could get one. When the head Mistress said H, her mind went to work trying to figure it out. she noticed the new girl walk up to them asking about the nurse, she had hands like Lyra's. She was about to walk away with Lyra till Kiana spoke up, asking what the girls name was.

Before the girl could answer she added in, " Mines Melody and before you talk i have to say something before i loss my train of thought, it happens to me a lot. Lyra didn't that bitch say your dad is Hades? H, Hades. It was your dad or at lest i think it is."

She smiled for her friend happy that her dad was thinking of her. It was a beautiful rose, and smelled as pretty as it looked. She played with her hair watching everyone," oh sorry i am done now. "

~Silver_Moonlit_Fairy~

Old 01-17-2011, 01:24 AM

"Uh..thanks," She replied to the pincer girl's instructions, managing a small smile. The girl seemed a little unfriendly, but Laelia figured she was just shy or something, like her. She had just started to turn away when she was startled by the tallest girl's question. She turned to face the trio once more, shifting her bag and was about to reply before the third girl interupted.

She didn' mind, she found the taller pair kind of lively and could see they didn't mean to be rude. Far from it in fact. They were just spirited and bubbley.
She looked in suprise at the small dark haired girl following the former's interupting statement. And found that it somehow seemed fitting for her to be Hades daughter, though she quickly hushed her thoughts, not wanting to be judgemental or unkind herself, nor to offend.

"I'm Laelia.." She introduced herself.
"So, you're" She nodded her head at the young girl, "are Hades daughter, then who are your parents?" She asked, curiously eyeing the older two. She was quite happy to share with them the new information she'd gained on her mother, but wasn't one for speaking much. So she asked them first, figuring if they wanted to know anything more about her, it would be easy enough for them to ask.

Last edited by ~Silver_Moonlit_Fairy~; 01-17-2011 at 06:16 PM..

Phire

Old 01-18-2011, 04:52 PM

Kiana stared at Melody as she went in and out of reality. She smiled a shook her head. She was was wondering how Mel did that and prayed she didn't scare the poor girl. Melody had a tendency to do that sometimes. She never meant to, but some people were afraid of her bubbly personality. It was something Kiana had to come accustomed to.

"Well, I'm Kiana. The rambling idiot over here...well according to the absolutely aggravating lady her father is Apollo." Kiana was still in shock over all of this, getting a last name finding out about her actually mother, it was all to much . "And supposedly my mother is Artemis. What about you?"

Fallen Sky

Old 01-19-2011, 01:45 AM

Melody let Kiana talk for her, it was something she was used to it saved her a lot. With her inability to stay in reality having someone who knew what she wanted to say was good. Melody often drifted out in trance like states, it made more sense now when she knew things would happen before they do, her had is the god of prophecies. She wished she could sit down and have a good conversation with him. She was sure everyone wished that of their god parent. With so many questions lingering in the air who wouldn't. She waited for the other girl to talk, and warm smile flickering on her face.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 01-19-2011, 10:26 PM

Matt stepped off the boat and looked around as he threw his bag over his shoulder. Not so bad...he thought to himself with a shrug. It beat his old school anyway, in his opinion. There was so much more space here and since it wasn't a public school like his old one there would be less trouble for him to get into, or at least that is what he hoped. Glancing around he looked for Kate, his younger half sister, but she was no where to be found even though she was right next to him a minute ago. As usual...he sighed as he shook his head. He hated that his sister never followed his direction and did what she pleased. Since she was their dad's favorite she also got whatever she wanted, too. It disgusted him, but he learned to deal with it. "Kate!" he called out.

Kate was still on the boat staring at the school with great anguish. She had been dreading this day since her dad told her about this school and now that they were here she could hardly believe it. In her mind she felt almost betrayed by her dad by sending her here. Did he not love her anymore? Did he find her to annoying to deal with? Her eyes began to water and she almost broke out into a sob just thinking about it but she would never cry in public, she would save it for when she was alone. When she heard her brother call out she was snapped out of her chance and she quickly shook her head before picking up her bags. She ran over to her brother who was knelt over picking a flower by the time she got there and she rolled her eyes. Matt was such a romantic it made her feel sick to her stomach. In her mind no true guy would act the way her brother did, it just wasn't natural. Guys were supposed to be tough, aggressive, and willing to get dirty now and then. That was not the case with Matt who never once had a drop of dirty on his clothes.

Looking at Kate, he put the wildflower in his jacket pocket before putting his bags over his shoulders as he watched Kate walk through a patch of mud. "Um...you...never mind," he sighed not wanting to bother with it. She was a lost cause it seemed. She looked at him curiously but he shook his head and began walking toward the school. "Come on," he told her. "We have to go sign in."

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-22-2011, 05:28 AM

Lyra looked at Melody and thought about it. Her father's name did begin with a 'H' and the card was labled with a 'H', she then smiled a little and looked at Laelia then made a sad face "I'm s-sorry for b-being rude. I-I'm j-just not use to someone talking to me without making fun of me." Lyra said putting the tip of her claw at her mouth and placed her other claw under elbow. Lyra didn't mean to be rude to her, she hoped that Laelia could forgive her and probably be her friend. Lyra then took the rose off her ear and looked at it, she smiled a little. She was happy that her father cared about her and placed the rose back on her ear.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2011, 01:32 PM

Quinlan stared at the clouds that drifted overhead, daydreaming about flying among them. Tearing his eyes away, he noticed a boy picking wildflowers and a girl that walked up next to him. He saw that they were heading toward him and he figured that he should meet them halfway. Jumping up and throwing his skateboard down, Quin sprang onto it and rolled lazily to the children. The young demigod turned a little ways in front of them and nodded quietly. “I’d have to guess you guys are new, so am I,” he said coolly. The thought of how he approached the pair caused him to put himself in check. “Oh sorry, I’m Quinlan, but my friends call me either Quin or Lan, depending on which one they like more.”

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 01-27-2011, 11:05 PM

Kate was surprised to see this student that had approached her and she jumped a little. Her brother simply stopped as the boy spoke and looked at his little sister with a sigh, he always found her to be a little on edge. What could possible get her here? She smiled at Quin when he introduced himself to them. "Hello, my name is Katherine, but everyone calls me either Kate or Kat," she told him gently in her soft tone that she usually had when she was nervous. Then she looked at her brother. "And this is my older brother, Matthew."

Matt gave Quin a little nod when his sister mentioned his name. "I prefer Matt," he added with a smile as he adjusted the strap of his back that was over his shoulder. "It is nice to meet you, Quin." Then he looked around and realized that he had no idea where they were supposed to be going to sign in. "I'm sorry, but you wouldn't happen to know where we are needing to go? Is there an office we go to or something?"

For some reason Kate received a strange vibe from Quin that she could not quite place. It was not bad, at least she didn't think it was, she just figured that there was something about him that made him special. He didn't seem like any other guy she had met before, he was different for whatever reason.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-01-2011, 01:34 PM

Quinlan grinned warmly at the siblings. “It’s nice to meet you both,” he said, looking from Kate to Matt. A breeze rushed passed him and ruffled his hair, draping them over his eyes. He brushed his hair out of his face and turned in the direction of the large building, “Yeah um, it’s inside there.” Quin’s bleeding heart trait kicked in and he said, “I can take you there, if you want. It’d actually give me something to do.” Doing a 180 spin, his hazel eyes landed on Kate for a few seconds and his stomach rolled uneasily. She seemed to be nervous, but he just assumed that it had to do with being at a new school. “Oh, I want to warn you about the greeting lady. She’s going to say something that you might weird you out, but piece of advice: Accept it,” he whispered gently. Facing the building once again, he asked curiously while strolling toward it, “So where are you two from?”

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-01-2011, 04:19 PM

"That would be great!" Kate said suddenly and then felt embarrassed so she looked away. "I mean...we could use the help so we don't get lost..." she added as her face began to burn. Then she looked back up at him curiously as they began to walk toward the building, Matt was following reluctantly behind them. "What will she say?" Kate asked curiously but she figured that he wasn't going to tell her, like it was some sort of surprise or something.

Matt felt like he should answer the boy's question. "Originally we are from England," Matt told him as he casually looked around the campus. "Though, we have been living in New York for about ten years now. Our dad found a better job there." Matt sighed, he could hardly remember his old home but he loved loved his new home even more, though now he was to be living here. "Where are you from, Quin?

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-01-2011, 04:47 PM

Quin's face flushed lightly at the enthusiasm that Kate showed about guiding them to the check-in desk. "It's not a big deal, it's always good to extend a helping hand," he said modestly. He would occasionally glance over at the young girl and smiled when she asked about what the woman would say. "I don't want to ruin it for you, but it's going to rock your world, trust me." Matt mentioned that he and his sister were from England, but relocated to New York. Quin'd never been to New York, but he'd always wanted to go there. "That's awesome, is traffic really as bad as they say it is in New York." He asked inquisitively before he was questioned about his home town. "A small town in Pennsylvania. It was a nice little place to live," he mumbled fondly.