TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-01-2011, 06:37 PM

Matt shrugged at Quin's question. "Not as bad as people think, it depends on where in the city you live, too," he replied as he looked back at the boy as he wondered what was going to 'rock their world.' Maybe then it would explain why they were here, his dad told him that he would be told when he got here. "I've been to Pennsylvania a couple times, not in awhile though," Matt added as they walked inside the building that Quin was taking them to.

Kate followed her brother and Quin into the building as she looked around, she was still feeling a little anxious about the whole thing. They walked up to the counter where a lady was sitting and she smiled at them when they stopped in front of her. "Hello," she said sweetly. "Names please?"
"Kathrine and Matthew Crews," Kate repiled softly as she looked over at her brother and the other student she was with. Her heart raced as she looked back at the woman who was flipping through the pages in a book. She then looked at Quin as she waited to here what the woman had to say.
"Okay, Kathrine Crews...daughter of Artemis, goddess of the hunt, and Matthew Crews...son of Aphrodite, goddess of love," the lady read out of the book. "Welcome to The School of Demi Gods. You were brought here to learn and harness your powers."
Both Kate and Matt looked at the woman like she was crazy and then looked at each other. "Um...could you say that again? I seemed to have misunderstood you..." Kate said to the lady.

"You are just messing with us right?" Matt asked with a laugh. "I mean you can't honestly expect me to believe that my mom is a greek goddess."
The lady smiled at him. "I know, it is sometimes hard for someone to take in, but I am telling you the truth. Katherine's mother is Artemis and your mother is Aphrodite," she replied.
Then Matt looked at Quin. "I suppose this is what you were talking about."

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-01-2011, 08:59 PM

Quin smiled sheepishly at the brother and sister when the woman told them who their mothers were." Yeah, that's the big surprise. I know this sounds crazy, but I think it's true. It would explain why I've never seen my dad and what he's involved with," he explained. "You wanna room with me, dude," Quin asked Matt. "I could use the company." The truth was that he didn't mind being alone, he just thought it would be more fun for him to hang out with one of his first acquaintances. A sudden surge of electricity began to flow through his body. The phenomenon was weird, but the demi god wasn't too worried about it. "Maybe we can all go around the school to scope things out," he suggested casually.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-02-2011, 04:43 PM

Kate looked away from everyone and walked a few steps from them as she thought about it. Could it be true? Was her mother Artemis and was Matt's mother Aphrodite? It would make sense why her father never told them who their mothers were, but why didn't he at least try? "I-I think that it could be possible...it would explain a lot," she told them both before looking back at them. "But I had always thought the Greek gods were a myth."

"Their obviously not a myth, now," Matt replied to his sister's statement. Then he looked at Quin and thought about his question. "Sure, why not? It would be better to have a roommate that I actually know." Matt wanted to see the rest of the school so he nodded. "Yeah that sounds cool."

As they started to walk, Kate looked over at Quin curiously. "Who is your father, then?" she asked him after she gave up on trying to figure out for herself.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-02-2011, 07:23 PM

Quin was happy that he had a new roommate and two new friends. His joy was brought to its knees when Kate asked about his dad. Normally whenever kids had parents that were powerful in terms of their profession or something else, the children would be embarrassed by them. "Oh, well I uh, my dad is ... Zeus," he muttered sheepishly. His eyes were flying across the room, avoiding the eyes of his companions. "Hope that doesn't make our friendship harder," he said hopefully.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-05-2011, 07:25 PM

"Why would it?" Kate asked him softly. "Though I'd imagine you are pretty important since you are the son of Zeus," Kate guessed with a warm smile. She had taken the news of her mother pretty well, in fact she was quite excited about it. Her mother was Artemis, her favorite of the greek gods, and that meant that she had some of her powers. "So, can you make lightning bolts?" Kate asked with a giggle and Matt rolled his eyes at her. Then she realized that Matt was so fruity and 'romantic' because his mother was the goddess of love. It finally made since. She couldn't help but smile at this.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-08-2011, 06:55 PM

Quin sighed with relief that he wouldn't be treated differently or lose any friends because of his father. "I just know that people are capable of reacting out of fear or gain. I'm just glad you guys are accepting me for who I am," he mumbled. Looking at the siblings again, gratitude flashed in his eyes before returning Kate's smile. He believed that they all would be close friends or at least hoped they would. Then she asked the question that he also was wondering. "Can I make ... lightning bolts? I have no clue, only one way to find out," Quin said, grinning lightly. Thinking about it, he didn't want to get a detention or worse on his first day for wrecking the school, whispering carefully before walking to the double doors, "I think we should go outside first."

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-09-2011, 11:35 PM

Matt was tired and he wasn't that interested in seeing his new roommate blow something up on accident so he decided to leave Kate and Quin. "Well, I am going to go put my stuff in the room, then," Matt told them and then looked to Quin. "I guess I will catch up with you later then, dude," he told him and then flashed a smile before turning to leave. He headed toward the dorms and quickly found his room where he placed his bags. He began to wonder if there were any other students here and if there were, who were their parents? The fact that he was Aphrodite son made him chuckle a bit, because all this time he thought his dad was just your ordinary run of the mill dad. Where did his parents even meet in the first place?"

Kate waved good-bye to her brother, she was quite glad not to have to deal with him anymore since they had already spent so much time together today. Then she turned back to Quin in excitement. "Then let's go outside," she suggested as she took his hand and pulled him toward the exit. "You know when I was young, my dad signed me up for archery class and my instructor told me I was unnaturally good at it." She gave a little laugh as they continued to walk outside. "But I guess I know why that is now, Artemis is supposedly a master archer, I mean she is goddess of the hunt after all." Kate stopped when she found herself rambling on. "So, did your mother ever tell you anything about your dad?"

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2011, 06:04 PM

Quin nodded at Matt and said, "Okay, go ahead and get settled in. See ya later, man." Throwing his hand into the air, he turned back to Kate when she suggested going outside. She grabbed his hand and guided him to the front of the school. It was interesting to know that as a child, she was able to have such an excellent shot, let alone being able to hold up the bow. "That's pretty awesome." Then Kate asked another question about his life and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, she said that he loved to be in the sky. I assumed that he was a pilot or something, but I guess I was wrong," he said calmly. Quin rubbed his eyes and sighed restlessly before pointing out, "Then she told me that he has a bunch of famous, important kids."

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-10-2011, 11:12 PM

((Are we the only ones in this roleplay anymore???))
Once they were outside, Kate dropped Quin's hand and turned to him. "Ouch..." she said sympathetically. "That must have stung to know that your parent has other children that you don't know about," she then turned her head away and frowned slightly. "But I suppose that the same goes for me as well..." Her heart felt heavy but only for a second and she quickly changed the subject to a less complicated one. "Do you want to see how good of a shot I am?" she asked him with a bright smile as she pulled her bow and an arrow from the quiver on her back. "And then we can see if you can make a lightning bolt."

Fallen Sky

Old 02-11-2011, 03:52 AM

(( No sorry we were waiting for the other person to post and they haven't))

Melody stood there waiting for the other girl to say anything and she was just quite. "Okay then, uhm well if you don't want help anymore I guess we shall leave then. You know the way to go."

Melody didn't like standing still to long and this girl had taken to long. She took her friends by their arms and led them off. If the girl really wanted help she could stop them from walking away, but if not then they weren't going to just stand there. Melody let out a small soft sigh as she walked. 'Oh well' she thought,' Back to looking around school.'

Melody didn't care where she was dragging her friends she was more interested in the sights all around her, the beautiful architecture. Art always interested her be it buildings, paintings, people or literature. She was so preoccupied and was not informed by her friends she walked right into someone taking them both down. It turned out it was a girl. She had been standing their with a boy up until Melody accidentally made domino's out of them. The girl had a bow and a quiver that was now empty being all her arrows lay on the ground.

"I am soooo sorry, i wasn't paying attention." Melody stumbled as she got up offering a hand to the girl she knocked over.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-13-2011, 06:44 PM

Just as Kate was about to show Quin her archery skills she was tackled from behind and she fell hard to the ground. Her bow and quiver flew from her hands and her arrows scattered across the grass. When Kate saw that it was another student she figured it would be best not to get upset especially after she had apologized to her. "It is quite alright," Kate said as she tried to get back the breath that was knocked out of her. "Just be sure to look where you are going next time," she laughed as she took the girl's hand and pulled herself to her feet. "Would you mind helping me gather up my arrows?" she asked the girl. "My name is Kate by the way, and this is Quin." She gestured to the guy next to her with a smile.

Fallen Sky

Old 02-14-2011, 04:38 AM

"Of course it was my fault you dropped them anyway it is the lest i can do." Melody smiled at her shyly. She felt like a idiot for not paying attention she new Kiana was going to yell at her for not paying attention... again." The name is Meldoy nice to meet you both. My friends are Kiana and Lyra."

Melody started crawling the ground picking up the arrows she knocked out of the Kate's quiver. She sighed to herself she really had to be more careful, this was a school of half gods. That got her think she looked up at the two new people she met curious about them wondering if one of them was a half siblings of hers.

"I know this might sound rude i am not even sure the right way to go about this and ask but who is your god parent?"

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2011, 03:18 PM

Quin shook his head quietly at Kate's statement. "It's not that bad," he said, even though he didn't truly believe what he was saying. It was a hassle to worry about falling short of a parent's expectation, especially if the person had to worry about being the shadows of their relatives. He nodded to Kate's invitation to watch her fire a couple of arrows, but it was interrupted when a girl named Melody bumped into his friend. Quin smiled and waved thinly as introductions were made. He bent down to help the two gather the weapons off of the ground, but sighed when Melody asked about their parents. Hoping this would be the last time he would have to mention this for the day, Quin mumbled quickly, "My dad is Zeus, what about you?"

Last edited by Cassidy Lebeau; 02-14-2011 at 03:20 PM..

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-14-2011, 04:53 PM

Lyra watched as Melody bumped into Katie, knocking the girl to the ground. Helping Katie pick up her bow and arrows, Lyra hid her lobster claws behind her back and prayed no one would noticed. Melody let out a sigh as she picked up the arrows asking Quin, Matt and Katie who their god parents were, when Quin mumbled his father was Zeus Lyra decided to responed. "M-My god p-parent i-is H-Hades." she said as she shyness started to get the best of her again and the other way for her to get rid of it was to look down and let her long black hair droop to the sides and hide her face.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2011, 10:48 PM

Cailyn sighed, stepping off the boat that took her to the island, ear-buds, pink and decorated with hearts of course, jammed into her ears. She would need to get changed soon; her pull-up had given her the cold signal for the third time when she got on the boat. Absently, she sucked on the mint-flavored lollipop in her mouth, and flicked through her playlist on her I-pod as she walked to the school, trying to not to think about how everyone else was bound to have already made friends and such. Her open, purple hoodie that was covered in pink and red hearts flapped in the wind, though her black shirt and pink jeans were unaffected. Her style of clothing was definitely unique. Her jeans had hearts made from rhinestones adorning the back and front pockets, and her thighs, while her shirt was adorned with a flaming skull and crossbones. Dancing and clinking in her hair were several heart-shaped beads, as well as a black heart-shaped barrette that directed some of her shimmering, dawn-colored hair towards the back of her head. On her back was a pink backpack with various hearts everywhere. It seemed to big for her frame, holding all of the things she would need at the school, but she managed to carry it effortlessly. Her heterochromatic eyes, the left an adorable pink and the left the golden color of sunrise, looked up from her cutesy, heart-designed, pink I-pod to the main desk, where she assumed she would hear about where she was to sleep and stuff.

The woman was obviously, undeniably beautiful, though she seemed very mean, and Cailyn was usually a pretty good judge of character. She had managed, after all, to set up almost all of her friends with boyfriends by the time she left England with her family. Her beauty was pretty much equivalent to Cailyn's cuteness, though, so it didn't really bug her that the woman was so beautiful. "Hello, Sweetie! How may I help you!?" she called out when she spotted Cailyn, her voice sickly sweet.

"Yes, my name is Cailyn," Cailyn replied, taking her ear-buds out, and working her hardest to keep from gagging at the woman's tone. "I suppose I'm supposed to come here for all my information?"

"Oh, yes," the woman replied, looking at her clipboard and flicking through the pages unnaturally fast. "Cailyn Ferzyno? You're the daughter of Eros, or Cupid, and Eos. So far, your roommate is Katherine Crews. She was here just a bit ago and went that way." The woman pointed down the hall with a perfectly manicured finger, seeming to be elegant even though doing such a simple motion.

"Wait! Did you say I was the child of Cupid and a chick named Eos!?" Cailyn exclaimed as her mind processed what had been said. "The first part would explain why I'm so good at match-making, but who's Eos?"

"Eos is the goddess of the dawn, sweetie," the woman replied, smiling brightly. "That explains your bone features and your left eye, though not your size. Eos being your mom explains the hair and your right eye. It also explains your love of hearts."

"Um, okay lady," Cailyn said, looking down the hallway. "I think I'm going to go find my roommate now. This hall, right?"

"Yep! Bye sweetie!" the lady called out to Cailyn as she put her headphones back in her tiny ears and began her hunt.

She walked for while until she came across a row of full-length windows. Upon looking outside them and admiring the way the scattered sunlight shimmered in the panes of glass, she saw a group of students, mostly female talking. Hesitantly, she walked out the nearby open door and over to the group before she asked, "Pardon me, but do any of you know Katherine Crews? I'm supposed to room with her." Hopefully they wouldn't rip her apart for being so adorable, but she never could tell when it came to things like this.

Last edited by Angelo; 02-14-2011 at 11:20 PM..

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-14-2011, 11:33 PM

"My mother is Artemis," she told them with a weary smile after they had gathered up their arrows, it was still hard to here herself say that. "My half-brother Matt, who is in his dorm right now, mother is Aphrodite." She couldn't help but add that last part since they would probably be meeting him in a little while. Then she turned to the sound of her name and saw another student that had come up to them who had asked if anyone knew who she was. "I prefer just Kate," she replied with a warm smile as she tucked her bow back in the quiver, perhaps she would have to wait to show Quin her talent. "May I ask who is asking?"

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2011, 11:55 PM

"Oh, I'm Cailyn, apparently the daughter of Eros and Eos," Cailyn replied, trying to sound as friendly as possible. "It's nice to meet you, Kate! We're supposed to be roommates. Are these your friends?" She had taken out her headphones and shut down her I-pod to keep from being rude, though the headphones still stuck out of her hoodie pocket. She continued devouring her lollipop as she continued speaking.

"You're really pretty," she complimented Kate after a moment of scrutiny. "You could easily get a boyfriend. Unless they look as handsome as you do pretty. Hmm." She trailed off thoughtfully before she realized what she had done. Embarrassment flooded her cheeks as she turned away.

"Sorry," she apologized sheepishly. "Force of habit I suppose. I really didn't mean to be rude or anything like that. Am I right to assume you're the daughter of either Apollo or Artemis? The quiver is kind of a dead giveaway, but there are two deities of archery." She changed the subject halfway through the conversation, trying to keep Kate from discussing the matter further.

Last edited by Angelo; 02-15-2011 at 03:06 AM..

Fallen Sky

Old 02-15-2011, 03:13 AM

"Ah," Melody laughed, "I would be the daughter of Apollo actually."

She smiled sweet at the new girl who had joined the group. She hadn't thought about it till the girl said it but she realized Kate was her cousin. Apollo and Artemis were brother and sisters. She couldn't resist the urge of hugging Kate. She loved the fact she had met a family member.

"Oh uhm," Melody let go of Kate.

" My name is Melody." She said to the Cailyn.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2011, 04:52 PM

Quin watched Lyra's reaction and he didn't know what to do at that point. He knew their fathers were at odds with one another. Zeus being in the sky and Hades residing under the earth's surface, but should it really affect them? Rubbing his head, he looked down at Kate and didn't know if he was going to see her skills at the moment, but he became distracted by a new girl. Her name was Cailyn and she was amazing. Quin raised his hand nonchalantly and gave her the peace sign. "What's going on, I'm Quin. It's nice to meet you," he said calmly. He snickered at Melody as she latched onto her cousin.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-15-2011, 11:04 PM

Cailyn was a little perturbed at all these guys' friendly greetings and such; usually she would have had an exclamation of, "Aww! How cute!" or "You're such a cute little girl!" She wasn't used to being treated her age upon first meeting someone. It was also odd how they seemed to ignore her remark, though that may be just because they knew she was embarrassed about it. "It's nice to meet you, Quin and Melody," she responded, a smile coming to her heart-shaped, little kids face. "Do you guys want to hang out at our dorm? I need to put some stuff away anyway, but I don't know where it is, and probably couldn't do it without help. We could listen to music or just sit around and chat, or something else if you'd like." Though she didn't mention it, Cailyn was also in need of a change of her pull-up. It was starting to get really uncomfortable. Hopefully though, no one could see the slight bulge in her jeans around where her underwear would go. That'd be absolutely embarrassing.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 02-17-2011, 12:16 AM

"I-I...umm..." Kate said as she tried to figure out what Cailyn meant by what she had said. Was that supposed to be a compliment or an insult? She decided that she would take it as a compliement and she smiled sweetly at the new girl. "Thanks."
Then when the girl next to her, Melody, hugged her, Kate was taking by surprise and she wasn't sure how she was supposed to react to this. "Yeah, I am the daughter of Artemis," she replied to Cailyn once Melody released her. She looked around at her new classmates and tried to figure out which student went to which god or goddess. She went to Artemis, Quin went to Zeus, Melody went to Apollo, Lyra went to Hades, Cailyn went to Eros and Eos and then she noticed the girl she had not yet been introduced to. Then she strapped her quiver across her chest and looked toward the others as she remember why she had come outside in the first place. "Well..." she said to them as she looked at Quin. "Quin and I were about to see if he could do lightening bolts," she told them as she smiled at Quin and then turned to the others again. "I wonder if we all have special powers from being demi-gods."

Phire

Old 02-17-2011, 05:13 PM

"I don't know if that would all be a great idea surrounded by peoeple." Kiana had a tendency to get lost in her thoughts, especially on days where everything was dropped on her lap. "Oh, sorry uhm I'm Kiana. My mom's supposedly Athena, still working on who my dad is though. I was a bit lost in my own head" She smiled kindly.

"Mel, " She turned to her bestfriend, "Did we just up and leave that girl?" She completely zoned out, something kind of new that had been happening lately. It did concern her a little, maybeit had something to do with all this. She couldn't worry about that now, she loose herself again.

"Now what did I miss?"

((Sorry guys, my wonderous bestfriend knew we were all waiting on her response, so I hadn't come on very often andit turns out she started posting and didn't tell me))

Fallen Sky

Old 02-17-2011, 05:55 PM

(( Lol would like to note i am a wonderous best friend))

"Agreed with everyone walking around and all of us standing here properly not the best idea. But i also have to agree with Kate i bet we all have some inherited powers from our god or goddess parent. The way genetics works there is a high chance." Melody smiled. "Yes we left her she just kinda stood there froozen i didnt know what to do and she wouldn't answer me so i took you both and left."

She smiled at her best friend who tended to be a airhead just like her sometimes. Airhead might be to strong a word, more of a space case. That is why they looked out for one another.

"So to recap, we left zombie girl back there and i dragged you girls this way to finish looking around school, when i ran over poor Kate. I knocked her down as well as myself, she was here with her friend Quin and then Cailyn showed up and you returned back to plant earth."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2011, 09:52 PM

"Well why not see if he can control electricity with an easier task first?" Cailyn said, subconsciously using her Charmspeak, essentially a magic-infused voice that is extremely persuasive. She could use it to get pretty much anything she wanted, though she didn't do it on purpose; it just happened. "We could all head up there now, and he could try creating arcs of electricity there."

"I don't think I have any special powers, though you guys might. I'm just the kid of Cupid and Eos," she said, stretching her tiny frame, unknowingly revealing the bright and colorful waistband to her pull-ups for the others to see.

"It's nice to meet you though, Ms. Mel's friend!" she continued, putting her hand out for the girl to shake. "I'm Cailyn!"

((Thanks for putting my profile up Phire!:XD))

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-17-2011, 10:35 PM

Lyra stayed silent as everyone started to introduce themselves to the new girl, Cailyn. Backing away slowly and quietly, Lyra turned around and walked away and sat on the ground where a nearby tree to where she was far away from them but could see them. Lyra didn't want to risk losing who could be her new friends at the sight of her lobster-like demon claws. Still hidding them behind her back, she watched Cailyn stick her hand out at Kiana to intrduce herself and Melody hug her new cousin, Kate. The blood red rose that her father gave her still left a sweet fagrance as it was still arched behind her ear, Lyra felt that the rose was like a good luck charm for the school year and hoped it would help her get more friends.