CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-20-2011, 12:28 PM

Alexis smiled, listening to the girl's small stories about their homes. He looked from Rosie to Scarlett. He couldnt help but keep on smiling, so far so good. He laughed softly. “So it seems that we all are new in a way to Hollywood. This place doesnt change much, I remember so much. Hmm I guess that's what happens when a place gets famous.” He looked around, his eyes traveling from group to group of the different cliques of the high schoolers. He watched some freshman, slightly dazed out and confused at how the school worked. He shook his head and looked back at the girl. “Oh I hope you girls wont mind If I ask you to help me around. And I hope you wont mind if I spend this whole day getting to know you better.” He flashed a grin, childish and sweet at the same time.

[roar short.. sorries]

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 02-20-2011, 01:32 PM

"Yup, I'm going for soccer, volleyball, Varsity and maybe basketball." Khloe replied. Seeing Caden coming over and saying hello, she smiled and aside, "Hey Caden!" Hearing that she had at least one class with another popular made her happier.
Looking around the quad, she searched for Aaron, but her eyes were attracted to the bright and colorful hair of a reject. turning back, Khloe questioned, "Do you guys know if a Aaron came yet?"

Agh short sorry

Last edited by Q U E E N; 03-03-2011 at 01:50 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-20-2011, 03:50 PM

Siennae rocked back and forth on the tree branch before jumping down and landed on the ground. Fixing her dress, she really did want hugs, which was what her dress said. Smiling softly she put her headphones in, blasting her songs on shuffle. Closing her eyes she hugged her friends as she felt like walking around the school for no reason at all. Walking away from the tree she entered the quad. Looking around she spotted the 3 most popular people, Khloё, Sarah, and Caden. She watched them for a second before slipping her sunglasses on. Her eyes remained on Caden, even though he was a popular, he seemed pretty nice.

Wondering about him for a bit, she then walked down the sidewalk, avoiding the eyes as much as she could, walking pasted the three she was looking at before, she kept her head down slightly looking at her ipod as she walked by. Slowly walking down the halls, she soon walked up the steps and into the art room. Smiling at the teach, she knew Mr. Quisling from last year, and he knew her as well. Putting her backpack down behind his desk, she went back outside. Wandering inside the halls, she soon went back outside and into the quad. Leaning against the wall, she looked around. “What if we had no social groupings?” she asked herself softly as she kept her face forward, however her eyes wondered behind the black tinted glasses.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-20-2011, 04:54 PM

"Good to know we'll at least be on the same soccer team," she said, a warm smile on her face. It's better than being on a team full of meatheads.

More and more students were streaming in now, most that Sarah knew, but a few that she didn't. Lots of freshman though.

"I've just bored Cae (like any other teen that didn't go on vacation long enough)," Sarah answered in response to Caden's greeting (she had a feeling she'd answer that a lot today), "I'm glad to see that you've at least got a class with me though."

She continued to look around, taking a moment to check for new messages on her phone before shaking her head at Khloe.

"Nah sorry," she answered eyes hovering over to some of the more intriguing new arrivals, "I see a few transfers though."

Sometimes she envied new kids for the simple fact that (for the first few months of their school life) they didn't have to choose the clique they stood in. Being popular was so constricting sometimes.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 02-20-2011, 05:39 PM

Eyes fluttering open, the brunette frowned a bit as she looked over at her lab partner who was sprawled out on the floor. It was a good thing she was uninterested in the "reject," but, somewhere deep down, she knew that there was at least a spark of passion.

"Seb-ass-tan!" She prodded at his nose some before she allowed herself to drool all over his pretty face.

"Jesus eff'king hell!" Sebastian said swatting away the woman that was hovering over him. The sugar-coated drool was not the most pleasant way to be awaken from a nice full of alcohol, partying, and a little too much pizza.

His two-toned hair flopped into his eyes as he playfully batted at Remy. "Today is our anniversary!" Sitting up, his abs flexed some with her weight still trying to pin his slender body to the ground. However, overcoming her weight was far easier than it should have been.

Planting a wet kiss on her cheek, Seb laughed. "Can you believe it? We've been best friends since... Kindergarten. We are so fly."

"OMG! Sebby is going gangsta! Quick, mouth to mouth!" Her tongue hung absurdly out of her mouth as she tried to "kiss" her friend.

"Get away!" Wiggling his butt back and forth, Sebastian escaped the wrath of Remy's tongue. Standing, he pulled his shirt down some. "Shit!" Hangs wailing toward the clock, he ran over and tackled Remy headfirst into her bed. "Wake up! We're gonna be late!"

"Get off me you emo!" Her eyes smiled as she cooed lightly at him. "All right, you shower and I'll make us some Toaster Strudels."

+ + + + +

When the two were done getting cleaned, dressed, and fed, Remy cocked her head some. "Wha? Not going to skate to school?"

"I... I'd be late." Pouting he grinned before yelling, "Shotgun!"

"Seb. THERE IS NO ONE ELSE IN MY CAR!"

"I know... but I like to annoy you."

Glaring at him, she gave him "the bird." "You suck."

+ + + + +

Arriving at the school, Sebastian popped out of the car and waved his friend goodbye. Even though they were besties, the two rarely associated with one another at school. In fact, Remington came up with a brilliant lie to cover why she was always bringing him to school. She was always telling her friends that "Sebastian's parents weren't letting him get a car, and, since they are neighbors, they begged her to take their 'little' boy to school."

As the engine died down, Remy looked up at the clouds that passed by. Her shoulders shrugged some as she exhaled. "Well, let's start this final year. Hell, here I come."

Remy stepped from her car and boastfully strolled up to the large looming building that she liked to call... prison. As she flung the doors open, she saw some underclassmen turn their heads toward her direction. A few of the boys waved to her giddily as she brushed her luscious hair from her face. For not being popular, she kind of was. Everyone knew her face, her name, and her brains. However, Remy decided she would rather be normal, so she opted to talk, hangout, and chill with the everyday people. After all, being class president meant she needed to befriend everyone.

"Hey," she said walking up to a group of people. "How was your summer?"

Meanwhile, Sebastian walked past the popular crowd and over to his reject friends. "Sup, punks?" That cocky grin of his swept onto his slender face. "Anything epic happen this time around?"

----------

[[I wasn't sure where to throw these two in, so I was hoping someone would just talk to them.]]

Last edited by Wavi; 02-20-2011 at 06:07 PM..

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 02-20-2011, 07:31 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh119/shia1121/Decorated%20images/DSCN6456-1.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
The vibration of her phone immediatly woke Kennedy up. She looked at her clock, her eyes widening at the time. She jumped out of bed, before flipping open her phone, and reading the message.
To: Siennea
I just got up......I'm screwed
See you at the tree in a bit

She immediatly closed her phone, before rushing to her closet. She pulled out a solid black shirt with a rainbow peace sign on it, and some skinny jeans. She pulled on her clothes before rushing to her bathroom. She brushed out her hair, luckily having applied the blue in it the night before. She brushed it out, before heading down the stairs. She grabbed a granola bar, before hurring out the door, with out saying a word to her mother. She couldn't help but to run to school, refusing to get herself into any trouble yet. She stopped at the tree, dissapointed when her friend was no where to be seen. A grin formed on her face as she saw her.
"SIENNA!!!" She cried, before nearly attacking her.

(Sorry it's kind of short, I haven't had much time to reply)

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-20-2011, 11:38 PM

Sieannae sighed softly as she finally looked at her phone. “Silent, aww damn!” she had the phone on silent with out even remembering. Sighing she finally turned it on and found out that she had a message. Oping the text she smiled, giggling softly before she opened to reply to it. However she wasn't even able to type in more then one word when she was attacked by her friend. Screaming slightly, she lost her balance, but managed to stay standing up. “Kenny!!!” holding her friend up she hugged the girl ever so much, before squeezing her to death, letting go she smiled and finally took her sun glasses off. “What took you soo long I actually had to talk here into the quad to not be bored.” She spoke with a pout on her lips. But noticing the blue in her friend's hair she squealed, “Ohh its so pretty and cute!! I love it!!! You are now coming over to the dark side with me aren't you. We have cookies.” she smiled, grinning form ear to ear, she so was happy to see her friend again, even though it wasnt too long ago they last saw each other.

[its okees <3 no worries <3]

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 02-21-2011, 03:40 AM

Mark Gallivan

Mark woke up to the sound of his brother Sam shouting at him. He was yelling, "Wake up! We dont have time for this! Unlike you, Charlie and I do not want to be late on our first day of the Freshman year!" Mark rolled his eyes and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and pointed towards the door for them to leave. His brother Sam ran out into the hall. Mark got up and walked across the hardwood floor of his room. It was not a large room, and he shared it with his two younger brothers. They lived in a small apartment only four blocks from school. The apartment had one bedroom, one bathroom, and a tiny kitchen. There was no living room and no TV because they couldnt afford that.

Mark walked towards the three plastic bags of clothes that were on the floor. They each had a name on it. One said Sam, the other Charlie, and the last one Mark. There was about two changes of clothes for each of them in each bag. Mark pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue t-shirt that said, 'Love Me' on it. He changed into them and then put on his black converse. He checked his clock and moaned again. If he didnt start to leave soon he would be late. So, he brushed his teeth without eating, and ruffled his hair till it looked alright. Then just as he opened the bathroom door his brothers Sam and Charlie were already walking out the door. "Wait up!" He yelled as he grabbed his backpack. Then he ran after them.

Eventually after about two blocks he caught up with his little brothers. He patted their hands and then walked quietly behind them. Mark remembered that there was something important he had to do after school, but didnt know exactly what it was. He thought hard as he walked, and then suddenly it came to his head. He was supposed to call his Lily today. Lily was his little sister who got put into Foster Care. He had not talked to her in four months and he was very worried about her. 'What if she is sick? Or dying? Or loney?' All these painful thoughts went into his mind as he thought about her. Then when he finally reached the front steps of the school, his brothers were already way ahead of him, walking towards their classrooms. He laughed at them and then walked towards the tree.

For some reason he loved that tree. It was the place he went to when he needed to get over stuff his Freshman through Junior year. Mark was just about to put his bag next to it, when he saw two girls standing by it. He stopped and didnt move. He didnt even blink. He didnt hate people, but they were one of his biggest fears. Because people were the ones that hurt you, and broke your heart.

Last edited by zovilove; 02-21-2011 at 07:26 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-21-2011, 11:01 AM

"It's fine with me. We can hang out the rest of the day.." She said, watching as so many cute guys passed by to either go to class or join their groups. Wow, Hollywood was turning out a lot better then she thought it would be. She ran her hand threw her hair. "So what do you like to do for fun?" She asked Alex, looking at his camera. "Like photography?" She herself did a little photography from time to time, thus why she picked that as one of her classes. She took out her schedule, wondering if she got classes with anyone she knew. "What are your guy's classes?" She asked, her eyes wandering over her classes and smile at her teacher academy class. Her eyes looked to the boy that went into the more reject group, then at everyone in the popular group. Cliques in her opinion were pretty stupid, if someone wanted to be popular all they had to do was act like an air head, throw around some cash and then throw a party. But she wasn't the type to have money... or act like an airhead. She had many responsibilities whether she liked them or not.

She hoped she had at least one friend in every class, thinking of all the guys she had liked last year. Which many didn't set up to her standards, tall, dark hair, beautiful eyes, and of course they had to like history and art.. and music..
Her eyes seemed to be looking nowhere in particular as she daydreamed of her special someone.. that she hadn't met yet unfortunetly. But she knew there had to be one guy in this high school that loved the same things as her. And of course her friends would have to have similar likings to what she liked. She shook her head out of her trance and looked back at the red headed girl. She seemed nice, hopefully a person she could get to know to be friends.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 02-21-2011 at 04:29 PM..

Snow Prince

Old 02-21-2011, 12:54 PM

If he is already here, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s hiding somewhere to scare people,” Caden answered to the question about the missing member of their group. He made an effort to look for the guy within the crowd as well but found nothing of his presence. He hoped Aaron would meet up with them soon.

As he continued to look around, his attention was quickly drawn to the scene of two reject girls screaming each others’ names. He noted that their colorful hair would have been enough to attract him without them having to open their mouths though. He wondered what they were doing in the middle of the quad when they usually stood around a giant tree. Were their looks and actions intentional for attention?

Caden then turned back towards Sarah and Khloё, poking both of them in the arm out of boredness. When he looked back up, he noticed that Remy had made her appearance on campus. “Miss Class President is here,” Caden said aloud. Although the girl was not classified as being popular, she was still very well-known around the school and Caden treated her as he would his regular friends. Only sometimes, or maybe more than that, he found her to be intimidating…

zovilove

Old 02-21-2011, 05:59 PM

Mark stared for a little longer and then remembered who they were. Colored hair, makeup, tree, "Sieannae, Kenny!" He walked towards them and said, "Remember me from last year or no?" Even if they didnt, he hugged them anyways. Mark looked at them and laughed. "And if you dont remember the name is Mark." He said smiling. He looked at each of their hair and said, "I barely recognized you two with your hair! Its awesome." He said as he stared at it. Mark then looked away at another crowd of people. He knew who they were, everyone did. They were the Populars. He usually just pretended they werent there, and completely avoided them, but today, they caught his eye. He stared at the one with blonde hair, trying to remember his name. Was it Haden..... no. Caden! He thought to himself. Mark nodded and then stopped looking. He didnt want to get punished or something.

"So what did you guys do over the summer?" He said, turning back to the girls. Mark really didnt know what to say because he wasnt a good person with conversations, he was to socially awkward.

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 02-21-2011, 06:28 PM

Kennedy laughed at her comment, "You know me and my cookies!" She said jokingly. "But seriously Sie, I couldn't come close to you and your hair. I'm surprised I even recognized you underneath all that rainbow!" She said with a small laugh. Kennedy smiled when she saw Mark, "Hey Mark. Of course we remember you!" She watched him closely as he looked at the populars. She hated their guts, even if she really didn't have a good reason to. She was a reject, they were populars. There was a fine line between them.

"I honestly didn't do much over the summer, with my mom struggling with money issues. But I did get to see Sie often, which was a good thing." She answered. "How about you?"

zovilove

Old 02-21-2011, 09:37 PM

Mark smiled slightly and then said, "I took care of my little brothers pretty much the whole time. And struggling to find my father. I dont have any idea where he disappeared to." He said laughing and putting his hands in his pockets. He had always liked Kenny and Sieannae because they were like him, rejected. There was also Sebastian, but he didnt have the slightest idea as to where he was.

"How about you Sieannae? Family Issues or did you actually have fun?"
Mark said laughing. He leaned against the tree and put his bag down next to him. "When is your first class?" He asked them, not wanting to walk alone to class.

Early Bird Special
Yeah, I'm one of the cool kids.
Send a message via AIM to Early Bird Special

Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 AM

--ɟαмεs ɪη∂ɪɢσ ωαяяεη--[imgright]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/firelightcanvas/who_says_i_can__t_take_time_by_iraisavampire-1.jpg[/imgright]

Indigo awoke to the sound of his blaring alarm clock. Bleary-eyed, he glanced at the ominous red numbers - 7:00!? He was going to be late!

Quickly, he combed down his hair, threw on a long-sleeved t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and his favourite shoes. After quickly brushing his teeth and grabbing a granola bar on his way out the door, he hopped on to his old bike and flew to school.

After hopping off of his bike and locking it up on a fence, he walked over to a group of kids - one of whom he'd already seen around. Scarlett... He sighed. He knew nothing would ever come from it, but he'd seen her around before, in groups of friends he'd seen over the summer. Nobody seemed to know much about her, though. He thought she might be shy, or maybe just snobby. He wasn't really sure. Now, seeing her talking with a couple kids Indigo had never seen before, he couldn't believe he'd ever thought she was shy or snobby. She seemed friendly and open, actually. Hopefully, the kid with the blonde highlights hadn't already claimed her. In high school, getting to girls was tough; especially for guys like Indigo. Most girls either assumed he was gay because he was aware of personal hygiene and was generally kind and polite. Or, they were snatched from under his fingers by some pathetic hot-shot jock who didn't care about their feelings.

Walking over, he was suddenly hyper-aware of his appearance. Did he have a small zit on his forehead? Was it noticeable? Was his hair messy? How did his breath smell? He shook all of these thoughts out of his head as he walked up to the trio.

"Hey," he said, extending his hand. "I'm Indigo... Are you all new here?" He fixed his earthy, brown eyes on Scarlett. "I think I've seen you around before... Scarlett, right?" He was nervous, but he was trying his best not to let it show.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-22-2011, 10:58 AM

Scarlett turned her attention to a boy that looked just like the prince charming she had been thinking about. Tall, dark hair and handsome. Though she had to make sure he liked art, music and history first before she flirted. " Nice to meet you, and yes.. I'm Scarlett. And I moved here early last summer.. so I guess i'm not that new?" She asked slyly, her eyes looking at him before biting her lip and looking away. She still had her schedule out and showed Indigo. " What are your classes?" She asked, knowing that if he had art and most of the classes she liked then he was exactly the type of guy she liked. She had seen him around before and thought she had heard someone call him James before around town, but Indigo was a cute name too. She remembered being interested whenever he passed by but around guys that actually appealed to her she was slightly shy, so she had never gone up to him.

Scarlett brushed her dark bangs out of her now emerald eyes since they changed from green to blueish green often. Her eyes looked into his brown ones for a moment before looking back at her black shoes. She really hoped she had at least one class with him, even if it was a boring class.. though her schedule didn't really have boring classes on it.

Early Bird Special

Old 02-22-2011, 07:31 PM

Indigo pulled out his schedule and held it next to hers, aware of the mere half-inch between his arm and her shoulder.

"Art, history, English, Honors history, Teachers' Academy, and Photography," he read. Then he looked at her schedule. "Huh, that's weird," he said softly. Their schedules were identical. "I guess you'll have to put up with me all day," he laughed. He couldn't have imagined anything better. A huge smile lit up his face.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-22-2011, 10:26 PM

Scarlett smiled as they compared their schedules, obviously thinking 'thank you, jesus! ' She grinned. "And it looks like you'll have to put up with me as well." She said, checking off everything on her list of what a boy had to have.. and so far he was a one thousand out of a ten. "You like history?" She asked, her eyes lit up while looking back into his. This year was already turning out to be wonderful.

"Oooh, teachers academy? I'm taking that to help get a scholarship so I can be a teacher.. how about you?" She asked, knowing that she had to get a scholarship of some sort just to be able to afford college. If she didn't get one then her dreams of being a teacher were gone since she couldn't live off of her crappy waitress salary.

Early Bird Special

Old 02-22-2011, 11:19 PM

Indigo smiled back, blushing a bit from the impact of her deep green eyes. "Yeah," he said. "I like history because, if you know about the past, you can help change the future." He didn't usually feel like he could talk to people so easily about serious stuff like this. Usually, he was kind of a goof. But there was something about this conversation that was different - It felt like Scarlett had expectations of him; more than most people he knew, who thought of him only as that Indie kid.

"And, yeah, I'm taking Teacher's Academy, too," he said. "I don't really know what I want to do with my life, but I think that learning teaching skills will help me out anyway. I mean," he added. "I have considered becoming a teacher. But I'm just... not ready to decide on one thing, you know? Why box yourself in?" He looked at her, catching himself. What if she had already made up her mind? he realized. "I mean," he continued, quickly. "I mean, it's not a bad thing if you've already decided what you want to do..." His voice trailed off as a nervous laugh escaped his lips, but luckily, it was drowned out by the sound of the first bell ringing. "So, new girl," he teased. "Want me to help you find your first class?"

------

Rosie sighed as the first bell rang. It seemed like the other girl had found some other guy to hang out with, leaving her only with Alex. Not such a bad prospect....

"What do you have first?" she asked. "I have no earthly clue where to go, I could barely find the entrance this morning!"

It was embarrassing, but true. She was in a (relatively) new town, and on top of that lay her awful sense of direction. She never seemed to know where she was going. Her mom always said she had her head in the clouds, and she was afraid she was right. She didn't want this guy to think she was a total flake, though, so she tried to be casual about it.

"I mean," she covered. "New school and everything. Where do you think we can find a map?"

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 02-22-2011 at 11:27 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-22-2011, 11:41 PM

"Eh, I'm pretty positive I want to be a history teacher since back in Ohio my history teacher helped us a lot." She said, not getting into much detail since she hated talking of her old life. And her old last name. She smirked when she heard the bell. "That'd be nice, if you really want to be seen with a new girl.." She said with a small smile. She folded up her schedule and put it in her skinny jean pocket. "So.. I saw you around town a lot this summer. I've been working at the diner in town since I got here. It's nice to put a name to the good looking face." She said. She nodded at what he said about history. "I just love ancient Greece and I figure that i'd get a better pay as a teacher then my crappy waitress salary." She joked. She had noticed his blush and found it rather cute as she started to make her way towards the building.

Early Bird Special

Old 02-22-2011, 11:54 PM

"Oh - You're from Ohio?" She was certainly interesting, more than you'd perceive from the protective way she seemed to guard her past. He figured there was a reason, though, so he decided not to ask more. If she wanted to tell him, Indigo figured she'd tell him in her own time, on her own terms.

"Heh, I'd rather be seen with you than all of these kids," he said, extending an arm to reference his entire graduating class. "Truthfully? I've known these people so long, I'm starting to get sick of them." He let out a grim laugh. He usually wasn't so negative, but he felt like he could trust Scarlett with his true feelings... And his true feelings weren't exactly as sunny as his exterior appearance.

He blushed more when she said he was good-looking. "I... I feel the same way," he revealed. "I've seen you around before, too. At the diner. All I'd ever gotten before was a name, it's nice to know you're a real person, too. Not just something I'd imagined."

He nodded as she talked about her dream of being a teacher. "It must be nice, to have a dream," he said. "I feel so aimless sometimes..." He looked down at their schedules, realizing that they had already walked past their first classroom.

"Over here," he said, pointing out the big art room.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-23-2011, 12:06 AM

Scarlett blushed a little at his comment. "Thank you." She said softly. "Yeah.. I'm originally from Ohio, so i'm not really used to hollywood just yet. It's a lot more fast paced." She knew that she didn't look much like a girl from the country but she had lived on a farm and literally had no neighbors what so ever. It had been nice. "Hopefully you don't get sick of me after awhile.." She said, looking around at the other kids as they passed them. She noticed a few glancing at them and looked back at Indigo. "I used to say that about the people back at my old high school, and i'd kill to see them now." She smirked. "Except I wouldn't kill to see the popular kids, they'd just get on my nerves."

She looked over at him. "You'll have a dream someday. I just got mine a bit earlier thanks to a really good teacher. And...something you Imagined? I doubt i'm that great, so yes.. I am real." She had been staring at him for the past few minutes to even notice they passed the classroom, so when he pointed it out she couldn't help but laugh as she walked in. She noticed a few art tables scattered here and there and took a seat at one, guessing he'd sit by her since they had been talking. She looked towards the board that said hello to the students and stated the teachers name before tucking her bangs behind her ear so her eyes could see better.

Early Bird Special

Old 03-03-2011, 12:49 AM

Indigo listened as the teacher began the class."Hello," he said. "My name is Mr. Quisling."

'What an odd name,' thought Indigo. But he shrugged it off, the guy seemed nice enough. Mr. Quisling talked about what they would cover this year, and Indigo was pretty interested. Even though his favourite type of art was photography, he'd heard that, no matter how good you were at photography, art schools wouldn't accept a portfolio that didn't have any drawings. He wasn't too thrilled about drawing the still life that was their assignment today, but he knew he needed the practice.

Indigo stood up to grab a drawing board, some drawing pencils and knead-able erasers, and a large, 18x24 piece of drawing paper. "Do you want me to get yours?" he asked Scarlett, ever the gentleman.

-----

Rosie was getting more and more nervous as the bell signaling the start of classes rang. "Where do you think we can get a map?" she asked her new companion. Then an idea struck her. "What if we tried to find the main office first? I think they might be able to help us, and the office is usually right next to the front door - Want to give it a shot?" She looked at Alex hopefully.

Last edited by Early Bird Special; 03-03-2011 at 12:54 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 03-03-2011, 12:57 AM

Scarlett had been listening to the teacher with lots of intrest since she loved art when she heard him say to get drawing boards and what not. She blushed a little when Indigo offered to get hers. "Um.. yes please? Unless it's to much to carry. Then i'll get my own.." She said, running her hand threw her hair and looking at him. She mentally checked another thing off of her list so far he had nine of the ten things. The tenth thing was that a guy had to be interested in her before she would show that she was interested in him. She then realized she had been flirting with him and sighed to herself. She probably looked desperate.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-03-2011, 02:11 AM

Khloё's head shot up as the bell rang. "Aww, first period! I've got to get to science!" She ran off waving to her friends as the quad cleared of all students. "See you guys later!" Strutting to her classroom and stopping to say hi to some of the passerby that she was friends with on the way, she looked around and noticed quite a few new people. Looking down at her schedule, she saw that her teacher was named Mr. Biedler...which reminded her to a certain young Canadian popstar.
Upon entering the classroom, a few heads turned and whispers flew through the air, which she ignored because they were certaintly just spreading new rumours about her. Sitting down on the stool nearest to the door and taking out her books from her bag, Khloё reapplied some lip-gloss that made her lips turn a vibrant pink color while getting comfortable in her seat. The lab somehow gave off a kitchen-y feeling, except there was no food.

[Wow I think everyone has either Art, English or Math first except me xD]

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2011, 11:40 PM

A
aron White
The Sneak

Aaron rose out of bed slowly, slamming his hand on his alarm clock to shut it up. He sighed and ruffled his hair, pulling himself out of the bed and down the hallway. He turned the water on full blast and hopped in, taking his clothes off in the shower and throwing them out as the water warmed.

After his shower,
Aaron got dressed in a dark blue shirt, his black skinny jeans and white shoes. Pulling on his 'lucky bracelets,' he made his way to his closet, where he grabbed his skull-buckled belt, fastening it tightly and readjusting in the mirror. "Aaron. Come on, you'll be late for school," Craig - his adoptive father - called. "Yeah, yeah, one minute," Aaron sighed, grabbing his orange scarf and white jacket on the way out.

When he got to school, the bell rang, and
Aaron cursed rather loudly, getting the attention of those around him. "Yeah, you heard me. Fuck off," he muttered, pulling out his schedule and checking the room that he had to go to. He made his way through the crowds until he stopped at the door, and scanned the room for someone he knew. He made his way towards the back of the room, to the seat nearest the window. At least this classroom had good seats. He smiled when he saw the teacher, going over various tricks he could use to make her year teaching him hell. Ah, for prank number one...

Rhys Griffith
The Sweetheart

Rhys groaned, kicking at whoever was trying to wake him up. "Rhys! Rhys! Wake up, you big baby!" His cousin Amber called, beginning to drag him off the bed by his foot. Once he sat up, she pulled him to his feet and then flopped on his bed. "I'm definitely glad that I finished high school last year," she said, giving him a friendly kick towards his closet. "Because you look exhausted." At this, Rhys turned and glared at her, throwing the nearest object - a stuffed animal - at her head. "That's because I am. Now," he yawned, "If you're not going to run my shower or make me a sandwich, I think you should leave." When he pulled out a plain pair of pants and a green shirt, Amber hopped off the bed and snatched them from him. "No, no, no. Go get in the shower, and I'll lay your outfit for the day on the counter. Go on!" She said, tearing different items out of his closet. He only yawned and made his way towards the bathroom that they shared, stripping and hopping in.

When he finished his shower, there was an outfit waiting for him, alongside a sandwich. When he peered out down the hallway towards her room, he saw that it was closed. "Eh, well. Can't get worse," he said, pulling on the different pieces to the outfit. He wolfed the sandwich down and grabbed his car keys from his room, heading out the door.

When he reached school, he parked and went to the front office to receive his schedule. After grabbing a map the bell rang, and he headed towards his first class, his backpack over one shoulder. "English, huh?" He mused, walking into the room. He took a seat somewhere in the middle, beginning to introducing himself to those around him. "Rhys Griffith. Nice to meet you."