Snow Prince

Old 03-05-2011, 06:12 PM

Caden raised his head at the sound of the first bell and then waved back at Khloё as she ran off to her first class. Before going on his own, he turned to Sarah and said, “I guess I’ll meet up with you at Science. See you later too, okay?” He left her with a smile and started walking through the congested halls of the school building. When he made it to Mr. Calloway’s room, he took a seat in the second row of desks and waited for more people to fill in and for the lecture to begin. He kind of hoped they would just go over the syllabus and do some introductory activity instead of going into a complete lesson today.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-24-2011, 05:34 PM

( So, this thread is dead? )

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 04-24-2011, 10:15 PM

{{I'm not really sure...I went away for a while because my dance instructor put me through intensive training to prepare for a contest, and then I came back and it wasn't moving...I'm pretty sure it's dead...but I liked this Rp! D:}}

CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 04-27-2011, 05:53 AM

[[ Im sorry it died.. I had gotten a new computer and couldnt find this site.. Yay for bad spelling -.- ]]
[ but if you liked it.. I could try and create a new/same one.. if you would want ]
[[ or we could just use this one still and just open more spots o.O .. I no knows ]]