HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 03:03 AM

Ivy straightened her back, not being intimidated by that girl especially not that girl. "I see you hearing is perfectly fine" she said daringly smiling, but not as a sign of warmth more as a sign of arrogance towards the girl

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 03:16 AM

Koronis's brow cocked again, the right edge of her lips twitching up slightly. This is was gonna be an interesting day after all. She looked over the girl again, rolling the gum with her tongue around her mouth.

"So, Ivy was it? Quite the outfit you got going there," she grinned, popping her gum again before rolling it around her mouth with her tongue again. "A bit on the revealing side, but hey, when you got it, flaunt it. Am I right?" she continued on, flaunting her own figure slightly as well before bringing her finger to her chin in thought. "The only thing I'm curious about is the color. White. A symbol of all that is good and pure...But come one Ivy. Flaunting a figure like that around, you're anything but pure. But hey, I'm sure your parents don't mind that they're daughter is so loose," she laughed with a shrug.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 03:24 AM

"Whats wrong with being proud of you body but hey atleast i don't look like i just went through a garbage bag to find some ripped clothing, and if i were to compare you and me i would say I am more made to wear something pure than you are, seeing as you look like you look like a scarecrow that the crows did not find very amusing" two can play at this game she thought

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 03:36 AM

Koronis merely began to laugh. "Hey, you try wearing spiked boots and see how well your stockings stay together," she continued to cackle. "And why change them? They give me character. You see Ivy," she began while leaning in low so she could be eye level with the girl, "Unlike you, I do not pretend to be something I am not. I am not pure. I realize this. I accept this. I am happy with this. You, on the other hand, pretend to be all pure and sweet, but my my my. You can have a mouth on you when you want to," she laughed again while sitting up.

"And I thank you for your scarecrow comment," the girl bowed in a cheeky manner. "Of course crows do not find me amusing; they respect me. For you see, little girl, I am a crow demon. Koronis is my name, and you'll do best to remember it."

She tilted her head back, spitting her gum up with enough force for it to stick to the ceiling above the two. Turning on her heels, she walked down the hall, a black portal appearing before her. Before entering the portal, she looked back with a cocky grin. "Behave yourself now, little Ivy," she instructed before vanishing inside the portal, which soon disappeared itself.

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-05-2008, 03:51 AM

'Hah she well belonged between the crows all as obnoxious and arrogant as she was' she thought, but somehow the girl made a bit of an impact, she had gained a little respect from the way she used her mouth, more impact than a sweet girl would make.

She laughed inside 'she really thought Ivy saw herself as pure and sweet because she wore a white dress shew as well mistaken' she hought this dress belonged to her mum and she held on to it by wearing it proudly! Something told her she would hear from Koronis again, she smiled at that thought

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-05-2008, 12:40 PM

((Oh! Oops!))

ic: Skye realized her mistake soon after entering teh hallways. She slapped her forehead. Classes start tomorrow! she told herself. Thern feeling like a fool/idiot she walked back to her dorm.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-07-2008, 01:50 AM

Hands resting behind her head, Koronis walked through a dorm room, her head looking from side to side as she took in the surroundings. As she reached the end of the room, a portal opened before her that led her into the next room. She would look at each room she passed through with disgust.

"Too small. Too plain. Not enough lighting. Ew! What kinda paint job is that?!

A heavy sigh escaped her red lips as she left the last room. She couldn't believe the crap she was being forced to live in. Something had to be done about that...

HotaruHoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2008, 02:35 AM

Ivy walked back to her dorm, she was really tired, it had been a busy day and the classes start tomorrow, she looked forward to them she smiled ot herself and whent to bad only to get her book and start reading

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-09-2008, 01:05 PM

Skye sat down on her bed and sigehd. She blew a strand of hair out of teh way and sighed again. She was bored.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 02-10-2008, 11:46 PM

Spencer ran her hands around the walls of the hallway as she tried to find her dorm. She had arrived just thirty minutes ago, and was looking around the school. Ah, there's my dorm. Spencer said to herself and walked inside.She looked around the room and knitted her eyebrows together. Hmm this room seems kinda boring, thanks god I have some posters. Dropping her luggage down, Spencer wondered what the classes would be like.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 03:12 PM

Skye sat up and decided to explore the school. Maybe she'd meet someone and start up a conversation so shye wouldn't be bored.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-17-2008, 10:32 PM

After her room was set up the way she liked it, with a few posters hung crookedly on the walls and her things scattered in a rather unorganized way, Aymie sighed and grabbed her bag. She slung it over her head and across her shoulders as she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 10:42 PM

Skye spotted a blue long haired girl step out of a dorm and she walked up yto her. "Hi i'm Skye." she said introducing herself.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-17-2008, 10:50 PM

Aymie calmly glanced over at the girl who had approached her and smiled slightly. "Hey. Nice to meet you Skye. I'm Aymie." She headed down the hallway, figuring that Skye would either go with her or not.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 10:51 PM

skye decided to follow Ayme. "How old are you?" she asked her.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-17-2008, 10:56 PM

Aymie was almost relieved when Skye followed her. "I'm 19 why?" It was an unusual question she thought but it wasn't like she hadn't heard any that were more strange than that.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 10:58 PM

Skye noded, "17." she said.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-17-2008, 11:02 PM

Aymie nodded, still slightly confused. "Okay...so...what's your schedule look like then?" She shook her head at her question. How could I be so bad at making conversation? she wondered.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:04 PM

"Potions, Elemental Control, Drawing, Elemental Control, and Dueling." Skye said ticking off teh classes with her fingers. "You?"

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-17-2008, 11:11 PM

Aymie dug around in her bag before pulling out a crumpled and slightly torn schedule. She stared at the already fading text for a moment before saying anything. "Combat, Darkness Control, Drawing, Elemental Control, and Dueling."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:24 PM

Skye nodded.