Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-07-2008, 10:55 PM

A teardrop.
That was what a 14-year-old girl drew when the teacher told her to draw what she felt her life was about. When he asked for an explanation, she tore it up and started crying.
The thing was, she was popular. She had everything.
Or did she?
The other thing was, she wasn't alone.
Thousands of teens everywhere came from bad homes and somehow worked their way to the top. Some stayed on the bottom.
One lady decided to change that.
Ms. Nassi Sol created a boarding school/ rehab facility for teens with emotional conditions. There, they deal with the problem and can go back to a normal life.
However, not all are open to the task. Many will shun the teachers and extend their time, and some may even not change at all, just act their way out.
Or try to.
Eventually, the root of every problem will be dug up. It's just a matter of time.

Rules
- ONE character only
-NO godmoding or anything like that
-NO killing
-ROMANCE and GORE are allowed, but if someone would rather it didn't happen, RESPECT THAT.
- Rp in third person and past tense.
- Pm me the profiles and make the subject 'llamas are sassy' so I know you read the rules.

Application(Third person please)
Name:
Bio:
Pic/description:
Color you will rp in:
Personality/likes and dislikes:

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2008, 01:54 AM

Okayed Profiles
Name: Raine Jackson
Condition/why were you sent?: Tried to comment suicide.
Bio: Suppression of memory's, she chooses not to remember her past.
Pic/description:
Color you will rp in: Blue
Personality/likes and dislikes:She's very kind and quiet, curtain things have the tendency's to annoy her but other then that she's fine.

(Stormy1^)
Name: Amber
Condition/why were you sent?: She is a victim of child abuse but also has anger management problems. A strange mix.
Bio: She is very mysterious about her past and doesn’t like to talk about it so I guess you’ll just have to find out…
Pic/description: She has “flaming†red/orange hair, sharp light green eyes, almost unvisible light orange eyelashes, and a very petite but never the less “to die for†figure. She also has a long scratch on her hip that is usually unvisible unless she wears very short shorts or a very short miniskirt.
Color you will rp in: Red
Personality/likes and dislikes: She can be very kind and sweet but if you get on her nerves or on her bad side you will get the complete opposite. She is known to be a fighter although she was weak against her parents blows she learned to stand up for herself and her friends well. She is also very good at dising people. At her old school she was very popular because she only let out her anger and temper at home. At school she would sometimes get into fights but only to protect/help her friends. She’s not someone you want to mess with although there are some people that she may open up to. Deep down there is a sweet, kind ,gentle, and extremely intelligent girl but there is also a darkness and fire. It depends which one you unlock.
(Californiaswimmergirl^)
Name: Tashi Pista
Condition/why were you sent?: She hears voices in her head and has been half-mute for the past twelve years.
Bio: You'll find out...
Pic/description:
Color you will rp in: Indigo
Personality/likes and dislikes: Tashi loves pistaschios and other nuts, hates stuck-up girls and refuses to talk louder than a quiet or hushed tone. She won't speak at all to anyone the voices warn her against. (there are two voices, they argue. one is in bold the other is in italics.)
(Twilight_NEw Moon_Eclipse^)
Name: Cassie
Condition/why were you sent?: Tch, was apparently caught trying to stab my older brother while he was asleep.
Bio: My family consists of hard-working parents and an older brother. There's also an old golden retriever in the house, but no one ever seems to pay it any attention. School was nothing to care about, there was no point, at least I couldn't see any. (The rest I guess you'll just have to find out.)
Pic/description: A picture? Like, a photo-- of me? Yuck, I'd rather not. Let me see.. long straight auburn hair, olive green eyes, a height that I'll admit may be a little shorter than average for my age. Some people say I'm too pale, but I think my skin color is perfectly fine. I also cover my skin up more than show it to the world, but my clothes are fitting.
Color you will rp in: Sea Green
Personality/likes and dislikes: I like what I like when I see it. I tend to not like things that are blinding to my eyes, things to full of basic colors, things with smells so strong it makes my head feel like it'll explode, people with high piercing voices. I always carry somewhere on me a plain clear glass marble with a hint of red coloring. It may be something plain but to me, well, it could still be something plain, or have some deeper meaning that people are always trying to find out.. It's become a somewhat noticeable habit of mine to play around with the marble in my hands, my fingers. I chooses not to talk with anyone, it's more often than not a complete waste of effort in my mind. When forced, I simply blankly stare back; efficient and certainly effortless. I do, however, communicate with people (when I want, when it seems I'm able to), so I take to stashing a small notebook and pencil in my pocket or bag, to carry on the almost laughable act of being mute.

(Lura Crane^)
Name: Zeke Cramer
Condition/why were you sent?: Apparently it's abnormal to prefer to be a bit more risky than usual just to make sure you're alive.
Bio: Trust me on this one, my parents forced me to submit this little shpiel.. As a child he was quite normal though he was beginning develop violent tendencies. When he was eight he beat up a kid that was older than him just to amuse himself. He was sent to counseling after that and convinced the shrink that (foolish shrink... ha! He thought I had problems) he was perfectly fine. Later he was caught doing some dangerous things (oh like gouging out my eye) and therefore was sent to this institute. To be honest though, I pretty much hate my parents.
Pic/description: Out of sheer decency I decided to submit a photo. Sure I tried to pry my eye out with a kitchen knife once but that was nothing.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...rendercopy.png
Color you will rp in: dark red
Personality/likes and dislikes: All right I absolutely hate those annoying girls who strut around thinking they're all that... I prefer music to be honest but my strange fascination (though it seems to be unfounded at times) with the darker side of life tends to take over that role. My parents say that I'm a bit of a smart arse at times but I just get along. I don't care what you think about me and I probably never will care. I had a shrink once tell me all that I'm doing is just a subconscious facade... and yes I am a poet.

(DelilahHeart^)
Name: Hideto Fujiwara
Condition/why were you sent?: Suffers from nightmares; also has a terrible guilt complex and believes himself to be a bringer of death.
Bio: (...there's a lot more to it than this; I've written about a million short stories on this character...this is just what's most relevant.) Hideto was born April 4, 1993 in Okinawa City. Or rather, he was forced to be born that day due to a car accident that took his mother's life.
He grew up in that city, though he traveled quite frequently with his father...and everywhere he went, the moment anyone found out when and how he was born, he was immediately considered "unlucky" - since "four" and "death" are pronounced the same in Japanese, and the story to his birth didn't exactly contradict the superstitions regarding the number. And neither did he, really - he was always very accident-prone (he's probably broken every bone in his body at least once), got sick very easily, and bad things always seemed to happen to those he was close to - it was almost as though his father was the only one immune to the "curse."
He always seemed to be rather musically inclined, but he began to develop a true passion for music at around age 3. When he had just turned 5, he grew insistent on learning to play the guitar. He nearly quit a few months in, as his hands were too small and not coordinated enough for him to get much of anywhere...but shortly after he had secretly decided that he wanted to quit, one of his favorite guitarists died, and so he continued in his honor.
A few months after this incident, a young friend of his died while the two were playing, when she fell from a tree and broke her neck. In his panic, he also fell and fractured his skull, but (obviously) he survived - though he does have a metal plate in his head that always gives him trouble at airports. The accident was truly no one's fault, and Hideto has since grown to recognize this...but this doesn't stop him from feeling bad about it; he tries very hard not to think about it.
Luckily, that was the last time he lost someone so close for the next 9 years or so...however, several accidents involving acquaintances have occurred, as have many accidents that severely injured some of his friends, and often him as well - he has a second metal plate in his upper right leg, and his right shoulder is supported by pins and screws. Yet despite (or perhaps because of) all this, he managed to remain mostly kind and optimistic.
At age 12, he moved to the U.S. with his father, whose job required the relocation. He didn't bother to pay attention to English classes at first, as he thought he would only be there for a few weeks and someone would probably understand him if he just knew the basics...but needless to say, when he arrived (and ended up staying much longer than expected!), he immediately got very, very confused. He immediately began studying harder the moment he realized that he would need to. He now speaks just fine, but still sometimes has difficulty with reading and spelling.
Recently, on the date of his true birthday, one of the first friends he made upon moving to the U.S. was killed in a seemingly random shooting. This was apparently the final straw, as ever since then, his once rare depression/panic episodes have gotten a good bit more frequent.Pic/description: [url=http://fullmetal-phantom.deviantart.com/art/Hideto-74776733][x]
+ Picture I commissioned of him: [x]
Color you will rp in: Black, because I fail at remembering to use any other colors. :sweat:
Personality/likes and dislikes: Before the shooting, Hideto was usually calm and rather peaceful in public or around those he didn't know well, and rather crazy when he was alone or only with friends. This side of him also showed whenever he was threatened. He had many reasons for acting this way - one was as a form of self defense; he felt that by showing his happy side when someone was threatening him could get them to see that he wasn't a threat. Another was the fact that due to his past, he was well aware that his lifespan would have an end; he wanted to have fun while he could, and eventually be remembered as a fun person, rather than just...someone who died. Another was just that...well, it was fun.
Since then, he's mostly been the same...except around bedtime, a few hours after waking up, or sometimes if something reminds him of any of any of his past losses; either friends, family, or favorite celebrities - even hot pink hair will send him into hysterics, and occasionally the sight of a butterfly will do the same. He also always panics upon seeing people in trees or hearing stories of car accidents...but probably the hardest things for him to see are hair dyed black and red, prosthetic limbs, or mismatched eyes - the friend he lost in the shooting had all of these. Also, while his usual friendly personality still does tend to show through, when he has one of these episodes, he does tend to become withdrawn, fearing that bad things will happen to everyone he sees as a friend.
Also, he is very bad with money - the moment he gets his hands on enough to buy ANYTHING he wants, he buys it - failing to think of whether or not he may need it for something else later on.
He loves playing the guitar; it used to be all he needed to calm down should an unpleasant thought creep into his mind. He also enjoys listening to music and writing songs - he doubts he'll ever get anywhere with it (and isn't sure whether or not he even wants to), but he does find it enjoyable. He is such a huge fan of Miyavi that people have been known to question whether or not he actually has a crush on him (for the record, he doesn't). He also loves sports...but strictly playing; he finds watching to be quite boring. He especially loves soccer, tennis, and basketball (though he's far from the best at any of them), but he despises American football (he always ends up getting hurt due to his small build).
He hates plane trips, and really only goes along with them because he has to - between his hidden metal and motion sickness, not many people can blame him for this intense dislike of flying. He also hates rude people, largely because he never really knows how to deal with them - it rarely works for him to be polite, but he always feels bad about returning the rudeness unless someone's REALLY done something to deserve it. He also despises cockroaches - absolutely can't stand them. He can't even stand to step on one WITH shoes on - the last time he did, he ended up throwing the shoes away just because he was so disturbed by the thought of there possibly still being something on the bottom of it.
(Fullmetal Phantom^)
Name: Spencer
Condition/why were you sent?: Pyromania
Bio: Oh you know...burning sh-- stuff. For real though, I've had a normal life you know living in a loft with two parents and a brother. Yeah, no white picket fence there, but I suppose we've had a normal life. That might be why you'd be wondering where my "affection for fire" came from. Burning is an art, just like painting, metal works, and that thing you call sculptures. I started burning around the age of 10 I suppose. I got sent to a shrink when I was "found out" a year later. Pfft, a lot of good that did. If it helps his hair grew back. In honesty, I don't hate my family, I just hate that they hate what I do.
Pic/description: Only because I love [incinerating] you[no burn mark by the way]
[Spencer]
Color you will rp in:dark blue
Personality/likes and dislikes: I swear there a lot people in life that I would like to burn at the stake *cough*witches*cough*, but usually I can hold in that urge with more small scale burning. I really don't like those people that step on others and think that they're the king of the world, makes me want to knock them down a peg. There are those I have a soft spot for, but not that many. I choose to talk, but only when I feel like it. I always try to sneak lighter fluid or an actual lighter here and there, but I swear it's getting harder. I'll make friends, but only if you want to be too. A lot of people say I used to be a tad of a wise ass, but no matter to me. Remember that shrink from earlier? He said that "I was doing it for attention". How laughable. It's better if they didn't find out, otherwise I'd be in jail. Well then again, there are places worse than jail.
(Cows Go Moo^)
Personality/likes and dislikes: As for likes. Freed loves marshmallows and cream soda. Along with other light or fruity flavored sweets and sours. Fruit is his favorite type of food, especially when coated in sugar. He prefers warm climates and humidity. Speaking Spanish is something he does often. His fashion choice is... Interesting. To say it nicely.

For dislikes. Freed hates lighthouses, and heights. Though his hates his father is more, he'd rather make him immortal then ever step foot in a lighthouse. He cannot stand hair if it isn't on the head. Face, legs, arms, back. He hates it all. Which would explain why he waxes so much of his body. He doesn't like the whole "oh just taste it! You'll love it!" thing. If he doesn't like a food, he will not eat it, and if you try to force him, he will still refuse, and most likely end up hating you.

As for personality. Some have thought he has two, but that is not the case. Freed simply has layers, like an onion, to quote a certain ogre. His first layer is a bitchy, spoiled little man whore. When you are at this layer, he will either try to get you in bed, or treat you like dirt. If you manage to get past that layer, you can expect him to be surprisingly sweet, fun, and very happy. At the layer you will also not that he is a jealous-prone, possessive freak, and he will still be trying to get you in bed. If you are one of the nonexistent people that have gotten to the last layer, you would be amazed at how much he hides. Every note of sadness is bottled up until it is released in a cacophony of blood, then sealed back up, and shoved even father away to repeat the process. There is no way to tell when he will explode, he can seem as cheery as any other day, then come home and slice inch long slits in his wrist. He almost always wears arm warmers or elbow-length gloves to cover up his scars.
(Waterbear^)

Last edited by Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse; 05-01-2008 at 03:14 AM..

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-09-2008, 11:53 PM

((When do we sgtart?))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-10-2008, 12:07 AM

((Now)) Tashi stood at the doorway to the supposedly 'genius' school/facility for emotionally disturbed teens. Like always, there was a war going on in her head. Tashi, dear, make sure you packed everything. There's a no contact rule here.Don't be an idiot, of course she packed everything. Tashi's a smart girl.Oh, I'm the idiot? Hmm? We'll see about that.Not if the shrinks here get rid of us. "Guys, shut up," Tashi muttered and pushed open the door.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-10-2008, 12:14 AM

Amber glared at her mother and stepped out of the car. She closed the door with an angry thud/slam. The hit echoed throughout the area. She opened the trunk with a jerk and pulled out her suitcases. Then she slammed down the trunk. Her mother walked over to her, arms outstretched to give her a hug. She turned away and stomped up the steps to her new school. She looked back and waved goodbye to her mother and blew her a kiss. Then she quickly turned back to the school. This was it. The “shrink schoolâ€. She was utterly disgusted. After several moments of glaring she walked into the school. Her black stilettos made a clicking sound against the cool, clean linoleum tiled floor. She looked around the lobby of the school and suddenly bumped into a girl (Tashi) there. She and the girl fell to the floor. “Sorry.†She said getting up. Then she extended a hand to help the girl up with a sweet, friendly smile.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-10-2008, 03:10 AM

Tashi took her hand and pulled herself up, nodding to the girl and heading towards the office to get a dorm assignment. Well, that certainly was rude of you, dear, she helped you up. Bless her soul. Ignore her, Tashi. Just keep walking.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-10-2008, 07:43 PM

Amber raised an eyebrow as the girl walked away. she shrugged it 9off. Then she followed her in the direction of ther office. She stepped in and walked up to the secretary there. "Hi I'm Amber Rossette. I'm here for my schedule." she said.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 04-12-2008, 03:07 AM

((O_O sorry it took awhile for me to post, didnt know it was starting XD))
Raine sat in the car and stared out the window as her mother drove. She hugged her violin to her chest as her mother pulled up to a facility. Her eyes shifted over to her mother who was gripping at the steering wheel tight, making her knuckles turn white.
"Mom I'm..."
"I don't want to hear Ray. Your a disappointment to your whole family, thats why we're paying for you to go to this school. We're just trying to fix you." Her mother said harshly.
"Maybe there's nothing to fix." She said softly. Her mother turned her head an stared at her like she was an idiot.
"Do you not remember what happened two weeks ago? Do you not remember what you did to be sent to the hospital? Theres obviously something fu...Just get your stuff and get out of the car." Raine said nothing but got out of the car, gripping her bag and violin case in each hand. She stared after the car as it drove away. With a sad sigh she turned around and walked into the building that she would be living in till something changed it her. What ever needed to be change she hoped it would happen soon, this place bothered her.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2008, 03:19 AM

Tashi registered and climbed the stairs to her dorm. The usual battle raging in her head stopped when she looked out the window. "Wow, nice view," didn't even sum it up.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2008, 03:58 AM

The car was slowing down, and Cassie continued to twitch her focus between the furrowed expressions of her parents sitting in front. Her brother was in school by now, of course, and she went along with this unexplained trip in silence. Cassie fumbled with the marble in her pocket the whole way and the tiny glass moved like water between her fingers.

A great building soon loomed into view as she chanced a glance out the window. Well chosen words were quickly found from the front of the school, and Cassie reacted with no noticeable emotion. The car came to a gradual halt next to some wide steps. Her parents kept their stubborn faces forward, but she could see her mother trying hard not to turn around. Cassie swiftly put on her backpack and grabbed at the handles of the small black duffel bag (both packed a bit carelessly by her father) and moved out of the car. She turned around and watched calmly as the car moved ever-so-slowly away and sped up as it drove into the street.

Now her own brow was slightly furrowed as she made her way to the building's entrance, looked 'round to see some kids wandering here and there, and finally found herself in the office with a couple more kids awaiting their.. documents. Well. I really can't wait to see what this place will bring me.. Cassie took her hand from the backpack strap and tucked it into her pocket where she took up the marble in her fingers again.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2008, 03:54 PM

Tashi stared at the ceiling, determined not to like anyone here. She realized she hadn't gotten a schedule. "Hah, skipping class isn't half what I'm going to do to this place."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 04:04 PM

Amber was handed her dorm assignment and her class schedule. Then she walked up the stairs to her new dorm. She unlocked thye door with the key given to her and stepped in, locking the door after her(self). She scanned the dorm. It wsas pretty nice. Then she began unpacking her things. When she was finished she sat down on the bed and sighed. She wondered what all the other students were going to be like. Then she decided to go explore the school and maybe find some students. she got up and left the dorm. Then she walked down the stairs.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2008, 04:52 PM

Tossing her schoolbooks out of the window into the gleaming lake, Tashi stood to go explore the school.

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 04-20-2008, 05:59 PM

After Raine went inside the school and got her stuff she hunted around for her room. She huffed and looked down at the paper she was given. She finally found her room and pushed through he door, not bothering to close it eiher. She glazed around the room, she'd never had her own room before so she was excited that this nice room was just hers. She set down her Violen case on the bed a long with her bag. Not bothering to unpackshe walked out of her room and looked around. She decided to explore to see what other people we're here, she couldnt be the only person at this school.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:04 PM

Amber spotted a girl with short black hair walking aruond the school. She walked up to her. "Hi." she said. "I'm Amber. I'm new here." she added.

Stormy1

Old 04-20-2008, 06:11 PM

Raine turned around to see a girl with sharp light green eyes talking to her.
"Hi." She said smiling brightly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Raine and I'm also new to this place as well."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:16 PM

Amber smiled softly. "What are you bhere for?" she asked.

Stormy1

Old 04-20-2008, 06:21 PM

Raine looked down and took a deep breath. "I uh.. tried to comment suicide, I dont remember why I did though." She shook her head."According to the doctors I have a surpressed memory, what ever that means." She said with a small laugh. "You?" She asked.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:32 PM

"I have an anger management problem." she said. "But don't worry. It only comes out when someone ppi**es me off." she said.

Stormy1

Old 04-20-2008, 06:41 PM

"Great, making a mental note not to piss you off then." She said with a nerves laugh.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 06:43 PM

Amber chuckled lightly. "Do you know anyone else here?" she asked her.

Stormy1

Old 04-20-2008, 06:48 PM

"Ah, no unfortunately. I just got my stuff and wondered around trying to find my room for quiet a while." Raine said. "There should be some others here. I highly doubt that we're the only one's here."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2008, 09:11 PM

Amber nodded. "me too." she said.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 12:56 AM

Tashi eavesdropped on her fellow inmates, and when the conversation got boring, coughed dramatically and made her entrance, swinging around the pillar she'd hidden behind and leaning against it.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 01:34 AM

It wasn't too long before it finally came to be her turn at the office counter. Cassie calmly slid a small scrap of paper with her name neatly written on it, took a quick look through the papers, then stuffing the key into her pocket, she took off in search of her room.

She found that her room was conveniently located pretty close to the staircase. Stepping through the doorway, she noticed the space was about as big as her brother's room, even the layout seemed similar. Cassie immediately dropped her duffel bag and backpack, and set about (loudly) rearranging the furniture. Finally, she stood up with her hands on her hips as she looked on in satisfaction.

Cassie swiftly put on her backpack, took out her cd player, and began her adventure through the building. Whatever sounds might have resounded through these quiet halls were drowned by the lively (but not blasting) four tracks playing in her ears.