DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 06-20-2008, 02:53 AM

He'd dropped his hand after a moment so that it was next to hers. This action wasn't intentional since he'd dropped both arms. He was, in fact, completely unaware of how close or far she was from him. Her presence was helping him calm down a bit before this meeting. He'd be forced to wear a t-shirt to his next hour and a few of the students would tease him about it and he might snap a bit. He'd have to stay calm though.
"Do you think he'll reach us before class starts?" he asked.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 03:09 AM

With such fluidity that it was like water trickling down a wall continuing around or over what obstacles came into its vertical path, Cassie traced from a line to around his hand, his fingers, without touching and then making small graceful loops before coming back again. She smiled slightly seeing his hand dropped so close to her, not because she felt any sudden urge to take a comfortable hold of it, but because it reminded her of his presence and how it wasn't annoying to her. Pausing with a finger still in contact with the floor, she turned to the staff member, giving him a good head-on stare before turning back to the floor, shaking her head almost with a happy casualness before resuming the tracing.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 03:22 AM

He had noticed her finger trace his hand and he glanced at he for a brief moment and then look at the staff memeber about a second after her. His eyes closed after that as he attempted to focus on what was at hand now. He needed to hide this thing that the voice had done to him. "Are you nervous at all?" he asked. "About your first session?"

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 08:45 AM

She stopped her tracing rather abruptly to think, she rarely knew how or what she was feeling because she usually didn't care and simply went with the flow of things. Again, there was her shrug as before, but a small nod hesitantly followed. Taking her notepad out, wrote a message with several pauses, and held out the whole thing to him for him to read.

'Somewhat, mostly about the not talking thing. I'm not sure what to expect from it, but I don't want to worry about it too much until the time comes.'

She hadn't noticed that his eyes were closed during that time, and so lightly tapped at his shoulder, looking at him with a curious gaze, wondering if he was all right or maybe feeling extreme anxiety.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 07:50 PM

Zeke's eye shot open when he felt someone tap his shoulder. Looking at her he became a bit perplexed for a moment before smiling slightly. He read the notepad that she'd written on before glancing down the hall once more.

"I have this issue where they are already pretty close to pressing my buttons," he admitted. "If they achieve that goal I'll snap and I know that's what they want."

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 08:20 PM

Cassie felt a great worry seeing his eyes pop open so.. suddenly, almost with fear, so now she saw a bit more clearly how nervous he was about having his first session. Some of this worry showed through as she looked down, brow slightly furrowed, trying to think of some kind of solution. They probably had some two minutes before classes were to start, or the staff member would reach them, and still thinking of some way to help after setting down her notepad and pen, it wasn't hard for Cassie's eyes to find his hand again. Thinking it would be comforting for them both as they started their day, she slipped her hand in his and fitted it nicely with a light but caring hold. Then she looked to Zeke with a small smile, cheering them on to hope that they'd survive the first day together, at least until they could be in the same classroom, which shouldn't be too long technically, because timing was an emotional thing, length depended on the state of mind.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 08:39 PM

Zeke had been a tad bit surprised when he felt he hand slip into his. He lanced at her jst in time to see the smile and he returned it. The staff member had stopped for a moment as if to check something out and he knew at that instant it would be the person that would have the one on one sessions with him. He gently squeezed Cassie's hand fr a brief second before pointing at the clock which read that it was getting quite close to class time. There were a few students coming into the hall now.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 08:52 PM

She felt happy seeing him smile back at her, but she didn't care for the clock or the students now filtering into the hallway, she didn't want to care.. but the stubborn wall eventually gave way. With her other hand picking up the notepad and pen, Cassie stood up slowly, mentally passing strength to Zeke as she softly brought him to his feet as well. Letting go of his hand without a bit of awkwardness, but missing his touch already, she walked across to stand next to the door of her classroom and turned to watch him, watch him the care that she felt for him as he would head off to his one-on-one.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 09:18 PM

Zeke had stood up with her and as they let go of each other he started down the hall to a small room that was close to the classroom. He turned briefly to wave to her with a smile. The staff member was already there, and had the door open to reveal there was a couch, a table, and a few chairs in there. Two other faculty members were in there studying some charts that had been formed on him.

"Welcome Ezekiel Cramer," the faculty members said almost in unison.

"It's nice to finally met you. Your last psychologist said that she doubted you were one hundred percent all right so we brought some clothing for you to change into," the male in the hallway said. "I'm Doctor Johnson and this is Doctor Fields and Doctor Annison."

Zeke had turned slightly after the introduction to look back at the other students. He could see Cassie still standing by the door he he swallowed hard. He hated one on one sessions with a passion.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 09:47 PM

Cassie held her hand up to wave as he did, and tried to smile. Her hand was still held awkwardly close to her face, like a prolonged wave. Her eyes were fixed on him while everything else around her faded away, but she was quickly brought back to reality with the silky voice of a bland looking woman.

"Cassie, we're all waiting for you." She said with a hand on her shoulder, beckoning her into the class of about eight people, including her.

She finally pulled her eyes away from Zeke, looked up expressionlessly to the staff member, gave a last look to the boy, and reluctantly made her way into the room, finding an empty seat in the circle of chairs already mostly occupied.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-20-2008, 10:49 PM

Zeke entered the room he was appointed to after that, though it was with great reluctance. He was given the t-shirt for him to change into because they stated that it would get a bit hotter by the end of the day. He obediantly put it on since he knew they'd already discovered the mess that he had made, well it was more like the mess the voice had made. The room he was put in to change was small and windowless but also had a mirror in it with a sink. He washed his hands and face before taking the longsleeve shirt off and putting on the one they had given him. It was a loosefitting burgundy colored shirt made out of cotton, not the nice cotton but a cheeper version of the stuff. When he came back out there was already a nurse there and two of the doctors had already left to take care of some other patients.

"Now Zeke," Doctor Johnson said gently. "I know that this has happened to you previously but I'd like to know why you did this to yourself? Is there some kind of motivation to look like you have problems?"

The nurse had already stepped forward, pouring a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and dabbing the wounds that were on his arms. They looked fine but a few still were open. A long gauze bandage was taken out after that and wrapped around his arms before an atheltic bandage was put round that. He looked like he'd sprained both wrists at this point and it was for safety precautions usually and made it nearly impossible for the other students to tell exactly what he'd done at first, until they did it themselves.

"Now tell me Matthew," Doctor Johnson said cooly. "Why did you do this?"

There was a flicker in his eyes as the nurse backed away and a peculiar grin came across his face. It wasn't Zeke anymore but more of a demented monster that lived inside of him. A sick and demented form of what Zeke used to be as a child. There was a soft creek from the door as the nurse left so that she wouldn't have to witness something like this again.

"Why did I do it?" Zeke asked, a sharp tone to his voice and only the movement of his hands and stature suggesting the change in his persna. "Well you see, there is this annoying little thing in this Zeke boy that I call cowardice. He doesn't know what to do so I punish him. He should have ignored that girl but he didn't."

"What girl?"

"It's no one. I know he's a coward though. He wanted to do something dangerous you see, take a risk that might end his life but there was someone there so he took no actions. The foolish boy."

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2008, 03:21 AM

Cassie felt rather glad that her first class was more artsy than talky. The chairs were placed at the edge of a small oval table, and she sat between two girls, one she guessed to be recovering from substance abuse, the other she couldn't guess any single thing but she seemed very fidgety, and the staff member sat directly across from her. She wore an expression on her face that shouted indifference (if it cared enough to shout) and kept her gaze on the incredibly white table space in front of her as the member passed out sheets of paper and pencils. There was a very simple but good sized circle drawn on each of the sheets, some had the circle place in a random off-center space, others had it right in the middle of the page. They were told to simply draw whatever came to their mind, no need to think too much or worry about anything, and she'd kindly watch them from her seat until about fifteen minutes before class was to end. At that time, she'd go to each person one by one and talk about what they came up with.

Cassie was trying to sit comfortably in the little plastic chair while they were given instructions. As the practiced talk came to a close and they were let loose to their own creativity, she took on a more relaxed and bored-looking position with her elbow hard against the table and her chin resting in her upturned hand. She traced the circle several times over before moving on to placing words in handwriting all over the paper and all connected, almost like a long continuous string of neatly formed letters. The staff member hadn't said anything about writing, and having watched Cassie for a little while still didn't say anything to stop her. Cassie picked up on the landscapes of text that she had recently began producing and felt herself getting more into it, including words from a poem she had liked for some time. She was being told what to do now, why not make it interesting?

'... Sleep brings no rest to me; / The shadows of the dead / My wakening eyes may never see / Surround my bed...'

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2008, 05:57 AM

"If you care to tell me a bit more I'll listen but we haven't much time, maybe five ten minutes at tops," Doctor Johnson said with familiar tone of power.

"What are you talking about I just got in here and I'm not tell you... wait when did I change into a t-shirt," Zeke asked, being his normal self at this point was beginning to freak him how.

He glanced at the clock and screwed his eyes for a moment before his jaw dropped. Almost the entire one on one sessions was gone and he'd just gotten here? It was perplexing in a way but he couldn't quite figure it out at the present moment. He shifted in his seat now, unable to understand what was going on and being more confused then he could imagine. All he had to do now is wait till the next class and he'd see Estelle, or he'd wake up from this vicious nightmare. It would just take time and a bit of caffeine to make him realize that what happened had really and very truly happened.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-23-2008, 01:56 AM

The product of her mindless creativity came to exist as a white sheet of paper almost entirely covered with pencil markings, trails of letters that traveled in swirls, and overlapping so many times over it was hard to make out any of the words. There was still about 5 minutes left for the class when the staff member walked quietly up behind Cassie, trying to get some communication going between the two by commenting on how well-thought out the design on her page seemed to look and what Cassie might have been thinking about when she was drawing it. But she simply took out her little notepad and let a few words flow out of her pen.

'I wasn't thinking about anything, really.'

Cassie held such a blank expression on her face when she held the note up for the member to read, she decided not to ask any further, thinking it'd be fruitless, and moved on to talk to the next girl. Her chin never left the resting spot of her hand, and as she stuffed the notepad and pen back in her pocket, she turned back to the lead-filled paper and made some more scratches and lines, eagerly awaiting the moment, the nonexistent clock hit the hour, or whenever the staff member decided to open the door.

That time came sooner than she expected. The member collected the sheets and pencils from everyone, and stood up slowly to flash them all a nice but seemingly forced smiled as she waved them off to go to their next classes. Cassie hurried out of the door into the hallway to wait for Zeke and see what became of him during his first session. Stepping out lightly, she waited across the hall from the room he walked into earlier, making sure to be out of the way of other people as well. Her hands were held up in front of her, and with her eyes on the door, she began picking at her fingers, though not exactly in a way like, say, getting at an annoying hangnail that just wouldn't come all the way off.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-23-2008, 02:46 AM

Zeke had exited immediately after the person had opened the door. He was beyond jittery at this moment because he had no idea what had happened to the last hour. He didn't trust anyone enough to hypnotize him so it must have meant something else had happened. He was uncomfortable in the t-shirt and the doctor said they'd get the long sleeve shirt washed and sent back to his room. That had just made him shudder even more than before.

"Hey," he said when he noticed Cassie, glad at this point that he had the next 'class' with her. "How was your class?"

He wouldn't talk about the session at the moment, there were too many people around them for him to do something like that. From this point on though he had to plan how he would act during the next session. He didn't want the same thing to happen again. He delicately crossed his arms, not wanting them to get anymore injured than they already were, and glanced about at the people in the hall way. There were more students than he expected, but then again this was a 'major breakthrough' for a lot of the psychologist and pschiatrists that worked at this building.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-09-2008, 07:34 AM

Her eyes were fixed on him as she gave him a small wave and dropped her arms to her sides. These eyes then flicked briefly to his wrapped arms, but she showed nothing to suggest that she was guessing what might have happened exactly. Cassie also made no move to ask how his session went, though she was glad to see him able to walk out, albeit a bit worried about his jittery-ness. She nodded her head in reply to his question, as if to say that the class was unexpectedly alright. Walking close to him, she made a gesture down one end of the hall pointing the way to their next class. As they moved along, Cassie looked up to him every now and then, watching out for any moment that voice upstairs might start acting up in his mind.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-10-2008, 09:35 PM

He was quiet for the most part and the voice upstairs seemed to be silent, as if hidden due to a uncertain amount of guilt it might be feeling, though the idea that it felt emotion had been questionable for some time. He adjusted one of the bandages so that it did wrap around his wrist so tightly before glancing down at Cassie. "I would have preferred to be in that class," he admitted. "But I have a music course instead. We listen to certain types of music and identify what kind of emotion may be displayed, it is supposed to 'keep us in tune with what we are feeling.'"

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-11-2008, 09:19 AM

They had unusually long breaks between classes and sessions, so they took their time in walking. Cassie looked to Zeke as he talked about the music class, with a bit of eagerness(? it was hard to tell) showing in her eyes. She would have liked to take that music class, regardless of being a class in the first place. Emotional sound always interested her. They turned a corner at the end of the hallway and Cassie looked around to notice, for the first time probably, how many other students there were in this school. Reaction was rather neutral, since things seldom piqued her curiosity, or even attention. Not entirely in check with how or where she was walking, she accidentally bumped her upper arm into Zeke's, lightly, of course, since she weighed almost nothing. Nevertheless, she suddenly felt embarrassed and almost let out an audible 'sorry!' but only the quick 's' managed to come out as she mouthed her apology and swiftly made some distance from him.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-15-2008, 07:53 PM

Zeke had barely been aware of the fact that Cassie had bumped into him but he knew that she had. He glanced at her and for a moment though he heard a light 's' sound come from somewhere. He looked around a bit before turning back to Cassie. He could enumerate on his love for music but he wasn't in the mood too. He was too creaped out by what had just happened to him.

xxcalciferxx

Old 09-30-2008, 04:32 AM

((sorry))

Last edited by xxcalciferxx; 09-30-2008 at 04:35 AM.. Reason: i wasnt supposed to post this