DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 04-22-2008, 03:30 AM

Zeke Cramer, formally known as the guy who had a habit of freaking out all the girls during home economics, was presently sitting in his mother's car staring blankly at the building that seemingly towered over him. His eye patch was in place as usual and the yellow snake eye contact was in.

"truly mother," he said. "You worry too much and thank you for getting all my information already. It's a pain to have to wait in line just to get a key to go to the dorms. I truly do love you.. you know that." A lie of course, he hated his mother for sending him to this dreaded place for doing nothing that he considered harmful, dangerous, or in any way shape or form psychotic at all. A signature grin came across his face though as he fluidly exited the car, grabbing the duffel bag from where his feet had been resting. "I'll see you in about a month. I'll be sure to get out of this place."

He manged to get to the dorms in record time compared to his first visit her with his mother when he'd gone off to wander on his own. He was two doors down from the stairwell, which wasn't bad since he could easily amuse himself with the stairs. Upon entering his room though he frowned at the size and began to reorganize it. They'd brought some of his stuff with to amuse him and one thing was a stereo. He immediately took out a heavy metal cd and put it in. He immediately turned the volume up and laid down on the bed to think of how he could convince the teachers that he was perfectly normal and didn't belong here.

Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Twilight_New Moon_Eclipse

Old 04-22-2008, 04:05 AM

Tashi, now completely bored, headed towards her dorm, three doors form the stairs, which she planned to give the teachers heart attcks with. She rearranged the furniture in her room, stacing her desk on top of the armchair and, with much difficulty, tipping her bed sideways. "Hello, emotionally disturbed."

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:56 AM

Cassie paused to peek in one of the rooms in the hallway, not far from the dorms upstairs. The door had been left open, probably on accident, and inside, she thought it felt like blinding cold. With one hand against the door, the other, deep in her pocket with the marble, she took a step in to get a better view. The room had a total of three chairs. Two were as minimal as chairs could get while still functioning as chairs, the last was a nicely cushioned swivel chair.

Cassie was about to walk in further to try out the swivel when it was the break time for track change again. She had expected to hear the now familiar silence of the halls, but another sound had drifted to her ears. From down the hall? From upstairs? Her fingers worked faster with the marble as she thought.. Yes, I think I'll go-- Strong drum beats and a cry from an electric guitar brought her back, rather abruptly. Shaking her head slightly, she walked into the room and slowly let the comfortable chair take in her weight, closing her eyes as if to block out the pain of seeing the bright ceiling lights.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 12:53 PM

Amber nodded when raine didn't reply and told her she was going to go explore the school more. she began walking back to her dorm when she heard blaring music. Curisouly she turned to the dorm it wa coming from and stepped in. "Hello." she said cooly to the boy laying down on the bed. "Are you new here?" she asked him.

((Just to let you know she is wearing tight black jeans with a chain belt with small spikes on it and a plain white tank top. She also has a few black highlights and stilleto boots.))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 01:35 PM

Tashi glared at the girl in the boy's doorway. She did not just get there before you!That's what I was gonna say!"Hey, sweetie, move over."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 01:39 PM

Amber turned to the girl who had spoken to her in teh hallway. "Hi again." she said to her with a small smile.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelilahHeart
Zeke Cramer, formally known as the guy who had a habit of freaking out all the girls during home economics, was presently sitting in his mother's car staring blankly at the building that seemingly towered over him. His eye patch was in place as usual and the yellow snake eye contact was in.

"truly mother," he said. "You worry too much and thank you for getting all my information already. It's a pain to have to wait in line just to get a key to go to the dorms. I truly do love you.. you know that." A lie of course, he hated his mother for sending him to this dreaded place for doing nothing that he considered harmful, dangerous, or in any way shape or form psychotic at all. A signature grin came across his face though as he fluidly exited the car, grabbing the duffel bag from where his feet had been resting. "I'll see you in about a month. I'll be sure to get out of this place."

He manged to get to the dorms in record time compared to his first visit her with his mother when he'd gone off to wander on his own. He was two doors down from the stairwell, which wasn't bad since he could easily amuse himself with the stairs. Upon entering his room though he frowned at the size and began to reorganize it. They'd brought some of his stuff with to amuse him and one thing was a stereo. He immediately took out a heavy metal cd and put it in. He immediately turned the volume up and laid down on the bed to think of how he could convince the teachers that he was perfectly normal and didn't belong here.
((Is tehre a profile ofr this character?))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 01:40 PM

"Hmm. Yeah, whatever. Beat it."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 01:41 PM

"Why? Last time I checked this is america, the land of the free and home of the brave, and I'm exploring my new school. Got a problem with taht?" she asked her.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 01:45 PM

"I mean beat it out of the doorway. If anyone's landing that cutie, it's me." Tashi cocked an eyebrow. "I don't mind if you swear at me."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:00 PM

"First of all, i'm aqcuainting myself with my fellow peers." amber said to her, "Second of all I'm not swearing." she continued., "Third of all i wouldn't talk like that to me if you knew why I'm in this school." she asked her threateningly. she was calm at the moment but she was ready to lash out if the girl ticked her off more.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 02:10 PM

Ooh, this should be interesting."Why are you in here? I'd love to know." Tashi didn't take kindly to threats.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:15 PM

"As I said I'm acquainting myself with my fellow peers and my new school." amber said cooly. This girl was really annoying her.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 02:28 PM

"Dear, you're making me want to commit a murder." Tashi leaned against the wall. "Now you and your impeccable posture kindly get lost."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:33 PM

"I'm sorry if my impeccable posture is bothering you. This is what you get when you spend all day playing football." she told the girl dryly.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 02:46 PM

((hee, this is fun!)) Tashi smirked. "Football, schmootball. Conventional sports make my eyes bleed."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:48 PM

((i know!))

"Oh, not football as in competitive or whatever." Amber said, "We would play football on the field when no ones on it."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 02:52 PM

Tashi shrugged. "Conventional."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 02:56 PM

"What's that suppossed to mean?" Amber asked raising an eyebrow.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 03:10 PM

"It means that no matter how or when you play football, it's still conventional." Tashi shrugged. "Your choice."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 03:15 PM

"So?" amber asked, "I can do things without a choice." she said. Then she deicded she'd had enough of this girl. "Now, if you want the boy you can have him and remember to say please next time you want me to leave." she said stalking off. She turned around and waved goodbye to both of them with smile. "have fun you too." she said walking back to her dorm, her black stilletos clicking as she walked.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 03:19 PM

Tashi smiled. She couldn't believe that was what the girl thought. "If you deserve it, Prada."

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 03:22 PM

Amber turned back. "It's not Prada." she said, "I made it myself." she said.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2008, 03:29 PM

"Whatever. Fashionista then?" Tashi loved this kind of thing.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 03:34 PM

"No." Amber said, "My parents just couldn't afford stilletos AND they make an awesome weapon." she said.