Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-14-2014, 03:55 AM

Do you know what a Tifling is?

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-14-2014, 04:07 AM

That sounds familiar. It's a human who's linage can be traced back to a demon or something like that I think.

Chaos Bear
Fire you say? I counter you with...

Old 01-14-2014, 05:09 AM

Yep that is right. Would you like to play vampire x tifling? ( this is Lunna by the way)

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-14-2014, 05:47 AM

That sounds good to me.

Chaos Bear
Fire you say? I counter you with...

Old 01-14-2014, 06:27 AM

So now the question is, modern or fantasy?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-15-2014, 03:37 PM

How about a modern fantasy world?

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...

Old 01-15-2014, 07:10 PM

Sounds fun shall I make the thread or you?

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-16-2014, 12:42 AM

Any particular ones you are craving or more interested in right now?

Lunna Dea

Old 01-16-2014, 12:46 AM

I am open for any on my list. just really wanting a story to play in. if there are ones on my LONG list that you like we can work out a plot.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-16-2014, 05:20 AM

Vampire X Mortal Kidnap Victim
Human x Dragon

I'm interested in these, which would you like?

Lunna Dea

Old 01-16-2014, 05:22 AM

now mortal kidnap victim would he/she be up for becoming a vampire or no. thats the one that I want to jump on. and which role would you like to play?

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-16-2014, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea View Post
Arranged Marriage (maybe they met before and did not know it, now they are doing everything in their power not to met because they want to get back to the person they met?)

Elf X Human
Elf X Knight
Elf X Other Planer Entity
Elf X Royalty
Forest Guardian X Human
Exiled Prince/ss X Exiled Prince
Drow X Drow
Drow X Law Officer
Drow X Royalty
Drow X Thief
Drow X Magical Being
Drow X Dragon Tider
Drow X Hunter (could be Grimm)
Royalty X Dragon Rider
Royalty X Rival Kingdoms Royalty
Royalty X Guard/Knight
Royalty X Time Traveler
Hacker X Magical Being
Angel X Human
Angel X Fallen Angel
Angel X Demon
Angel X Elf
Angel X Magic User
Witch Hunter X Magic User
Supernatural X Supernatural
Supernatural X Hunter
God/dess X Hero
Slayer X Demon
Demon X Fallen Angel
Mercenary X Anything on the List
Reincarnation
Transported to Alternate Universe

Genre

fantasy, sci-f[/CENTER]
Okay, so I'm feeling a sci-fi fantasy-ish roleplay that revolves around someone being reincarnated. Upon reincarnation, that person is assigned an assistant, like a partner. The reincarnated person is probably super confused. Why do they need a partner? It is then when they get a glimpse in a mirror and realize they aren't who they once were. Perhaps he was a human and he's now a drow (or something). His partner explains that he was caught in a rift in time and ended up dying. However, he wasn't supposed to die, hence him coming back.

Apparently, this isn't the first time this character has died. Able to access his past lives, he can flip just who he is. But why? Well, because he needs to access those memories to find something.

Deep in the core of another planet in another universe lays something of great importance. If in the wrong hands, it could doom everything. Not to mention, it's not even supposed to exist over there! Since when does a cell phone exist on a planet that hasn't evolved past cavemen?

Clearly something is afoot and it's up to the reincarnated person and his partner to discover the truth of it all.

And that's about as far as I got with that thought process. O.o I was going somewhere with it and then someone walked into my office and I had to flip tasks. No idea where I was going now. >.<

Anyway, all the quoted roles and whatnot are all the ones I like. All of them sound fun and interesting to me. I could easily see them overlapping and doubling up, too.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-16-2014, 08:25 PM

So not sure about having to go find that "cell phone" in a different universe but that partner thing dose sound fun. They could be people that have been reincarnated because they died before their time but now they are not time locked to when they lived so they can go hunting down people that have found how to brake the time lock and are trying to distroy the past. Maybe they died because of these people who messed with time, but once they fix it there soul is now a duplicat so they keep being reborn into this pocket univeres where they became these time "cops".

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-16-2014, 08:39 PM

This is starting to remind me of... oh god, what was that movie. It was filmed in Boston with that one dude who played the Green Lantern. brb, going to go hunt that movie down!

Lunna Dea

Old 01-16-2014, 08:40 PM

I know not of this movie you speak of... at least I dont think I know of it.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 01-16-2014, 08:41 PM

Found it! R.I.P.D. It was easier to find than expected. I typed in "movie filmed in boston with ryan reynolds" and it knew. The internet is amazing~!

Lunna Dea

Old 01-16-2014, 08:45 PM

ummmm I thought they were hunting down souls that had avoided death. I was thinking that these people are braking the Time lock on the time stream with Dalorian's and TARDIS and such like... well maybe not those two, but things like them. its just happends that the reincarnated people should have lived out long and healthy lives but because of people messing with time (killing Hitler early, or saving him so he could keep the war going) they died. so when they fix their time line they become a duplacait of the soul that now gets to live out the life it should have. I love paradox's.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-17-2014, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea View Post
Sounds fun shall I make the thread or you?
If you could make the thread that would be great.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 10:25 PM

As far as Elf pairings go, I prefer Elf/Magic user
Vampire /G.Reaper sounds interesting
Vampire/Magic User
Superhero/Supervillain (or superhero/superhero where one turns into a villain)
Angel/Elf (maybe)
Magic User/Apprentice
Magic User/Warrior
Artist/Subject (I have a slight idea)

What do you think? I don't do no more than five with one person.

Also you didn't state (or maybe i didn't see it) what pairing types you prefer. I do mostly all.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 10:36 PM

Shattered Heart: I dont have any ones set down as I am wanting to play as I like the idea of both. when a partner comes along I usally find that one of them seems to call me more then the other. I usually start with one game and if we seem to work well together then I might sagest a second one.

so right now I have a superhero X superhero going although the one going villian sounds like it might be interesting.

if we were to do Vampire X Grim Reaper which would you want... its the one that's really poping out at me.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 10:41 PM

I don't know. I am good at both of them since I have played a male reaper in the past and a female reaper is sort of an oc of mine. I also have played several vampires in the past. Which sounds more appealing to you?

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 10:45 PM

If you want to play a male reaper I would love to play a male vampire.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 10:48 PM

*grins* Now you have my attention. Male/Male pairings are totally a favorite of mine.

So I'm the reaper. You're the vampire. <3

Now how would we go about the two meeting? Maybe coincidence every now and then? maybe one thinks the other is stalking (like the reaper following the vampire because the vampire is dead and he shows up on the reaper's list) Hm...I have to eat dinner and be back soon kk?

Lunna Dea

Old 01-27-2014, 11:02 PM

I am suprised that you did not see that I am looking for MXM in my title. I also had it listed right before I comment about my pairing but then you may have skimmed over that. I love playing MXM but lately my partners have been wanting MXF so I go with it.

well it could be two things, one the higher ups to your grim reaper might be wanting to bring in my Vampires soul. the second idea is that he runs acrossed my vampire as my vampire is trying to save his target.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 11:08 PM

Ah I clicked your link, didn't even look at the title all honestly. Eh I went for the pairings to see if there was an inteste before I read anything else. I don't mind MxF but if I am going to play a guy everytime, i might as well do a male/male pairing.

So the second idea: The vampire is trying to save someone who is supposed to die? I could see that working. I have roleplayed the first idea way too many times with other pairings. So I am kind of tired of it.