Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-14-2016, 12:42 AM

Steve snorted quietly. "You give yourself too little credit," he murmured. "I knew one of them would."

Ciara ran into Arcadia on the way and glanced at her. "You too?" she murmured, holding her bag a little closer against her stomach.

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 11-14-2016, 01:15 AM

"Not everyone wants to be stuck with someone so damaged," Bucky pointed out. "I keep tellin' you you're crazy."

"Yes," Arcadia said, nodding. "I was sure he would pick one of the more docile ones, but he insisted. You?"

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-14-2016, 01:31 AM

Steve shook his head. "I'm not," he said stubbornly. "And you're still a good man, Buck."

"Same," Ciara said with a fluid little shrug. "It's been a while since someone's been foolish enough to try. This should be entertaining, if nothing else." Her wings ruffled a little before resettling on her back.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-14-2016, 01:34 AM

Arcadia rustled her own wings as well.

"We'll have to see how long these two last," she agreed.

"Doesn't mean I'm not still broken," Bucky pointed out, a bit subdued now.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-14-2016, 01:39 AM

Ciara made an agreeing humming noise before she spotted the two. She headed over to Bucky, eyeing him.

Steve nudged Bucky with his shoulder before he turned his attention to Arcadia again.

"Ready to go?" he asked her.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-14-2016, 03:14 AM

"Ready?" Bucky asked when Ciara came back.

Arcadia nodded, brushing her hair back over her shoulders again. She pulled her wings in tight, taking up as little space as possible. She didn't want him to change his mind and send her back before he even signed the registry.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-14-2016, 07:34 AM

Ciara nodded, motioning for him to lead the way with a little jerk of her chin. He was supposed to be in charge, after all, and he had to sign the registry forms.

Steve nodded. "This shouldn't take long," he murmured, starting down the hallway. "And then we can go get you settled."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-15-2016, 03:23 AM

Bucky nodded and headed for the door. Time to tell Agent Coulson that they had made their selections and were good to register.

Arcadia nodded and followed him. She observed him as they walked. She wanted to know what kind of person he was when he thought nobody was looking, and that would take quite a bit of observation.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-15-2016, 03:49 PM

Coulson was waiting for them with the agents who would finish their registration paperwork.

"That was faster than I thought," Coulson told them, nodding to the seats. "Go ahead and take a seat, and we'll finish up the paperwork."

Steve sat and answered the questions asked of him, back straight.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-15-2016, 04:28 PM

There were fewer questions asked of Arcadia, but she answered them dutifully. Not that they didn't know all the answers about her, anyways, but still.

Bucky was a little more reluctant to answer the questions, but he answered to the best of his ability. He glanced at Ciara occasionally throughout the registration.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-15-2016, 07:38 PM

Steve waited a little impatiently for everything to be done. Once the man said their paperwork was done, Steve stood and glanced at Arcadia again.

Ciara answered questions curtly but accurately, basically just waiting. Her wings fluttered a little in agitation.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-17-2016, 04:59 AM

Arcadia held her small bag of belongings close and looked at him. He was the master, here; she was obligated to follow him.

"C'mon, let's go outside," Bucky said once the registration was done. "Less cramped out there."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-17-2016, 04:29 PM

"Come on," Steve told her with a little smile. "We can head out now, if you're ready, so you can get settled in."

Ciara nodded and followed him out, blinking a few times as they emerged into sunlight. She paused for a moment to let herself adjust.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-22-2016, 04:56 PM

Arcadia just nodded and followed him. Outside, her horns and scales shimmered slightly in the sunlight, and her wing membranes were slightly translucent.

"It's a bit of a walk to my place," Bucky said, apologetic. "That okay?"

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-22-2016, 05:43 PM

Steve looked at her for a few moments before he nodded to himself. "You okay with walking? I could grab a cab for us, if you wanted."

"Walking is fine," Ciara said quickly. She tipped her face towards the sunshine a bit, her wings quivering a little.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-26-2016, 01:01 AM

Arcadia nodded.

"I do not mind the walk," she said. She rustled her wings a little and sighed softly, enjoying the sunlight and the soft breeze.

"Great," Bucky said. He gave her a moment, knowing exactly how it felt to feel the sun again after being confined. "It's not too far."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-26-2016, 04:23 PM

Steve noticed that she was enjoying herself and smiled a little. So he took his time walking. He didn't dawdle, but he wasn't rushing, either. Just a nice strolling pace.

Ciara nodded and motioned for him to lead the way, mantling her wings so they covered her back and absorbed as much sunlight as possible. Win-win, in her opinion.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-26-2016, 07:48 PM

Arcadia kept pace with him, a step behind, and just enjoyed the feel of the sun on her wings. She'd enjoy it even more if she had the chance to actually stretch her wings, but she would take what she could get.

Bucky walked, setting an easy pace. He could see how much she was enjoying the sun, and he didn't want to rush her. He glanced back a few times to make sure she was following, but otherwise didn't hurry.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-27-2016, 04:20 PM

It took a little bit to get back to the apartment, but they did get there, and Steve opened the door to let her in.

"Come on in," he told Arcadia.

Ciara tucked her wings in close as she climbed the stairs up to their apartment, keeping pace behind Bucky easily. She did look around a bit, but she stayed quiet.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-27-2016, 10:35 PM

Arcadia waited for the invitation, and then went inside. She looked around, already learning what she could about her new partner. She didn't speak, however, instead waiting to see what he would ask her to do.

"Home sweet home," Bucky muttered as he unlocked his apartment and opened the door. "Come on in, make yourself comfortable."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-28-2016, 12:46 AM

"I've got all the basics here," he told her. "I have to move a couple things, but I've got a bedroom you can use."

Ciara looked around, taking everything in from the doorstep, for the moment. There was a lot to take in.

Last edited by Woofie267; 11-28-2016 at 02:43 AM..

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-28-2016, 03:01 AM

"Thank you," Arcadia said with a small nod. She didn't set her things down yet, however, and kept her wings pulled in tight.

"It's not much," Bucky said as she looked around. "But it's decent. Make yourself at home. There's a spare room, I'll make it up for you."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-28-2016, 03:03 AM

Steve nodded and smiled a bit at her. "Go ahead and look around while I'll clean up, it'll just take a minute," he told her before he ducked into the spare room, tidying up in there.

Ciara blinked at him. "I don't need a room," she said, without really thinking about it. "I'm fine with the floor, or the couch."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-28-2016, 03:14 AM

Arcadia watched him move into a side room.

"Are all humans so contradictory with one another?" she asked. "The last one I was partnered with did not assign me a separate space, and yet you are."

Bucky paused at that.

"Why would you not need a room?" he asked. "Don't you want a space just for yourself?"

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 11-28-2016, 06:38 AM

Steve paused at that for a moment, looking at her for several moments before he answered.

"I thought you might want your own space," he said finally. "I know you haven't necessarily really had a room to yourself before, so I thought you might like it." He shrugged a bit. "To use or not as you like. But, yes, humans are contradictory." He shrugged again.

Ciara looked at him for a moment before she answered.

"I've never been allowed my own space before," she murmured finally.