IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2018, 05:29 AM

"Sorry. Not in my class. Im...old fashioned",Klaus said softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-02-2018, 05:36 AM

Elisa looked at him and she glared at him still "do what you will Mr Klaus." Elisa turned away from him she didn't like him.

All the girls were like mad at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-02-2018, 11:16 PM

Klaus miled."as it is my class room, i will",he said and started in on the lesson.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-03-2018, 12:17 AM

Elisa just listened to the lesson but she wanted to draw again.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-03-2018, 12:54 AM

Jessie payed attention taking notes when she thought it would be a good idea . She leaned back in her chair as he finished up.Jumping a bit when the bell rang.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-03-2018, 03:26 PM

Elisa listen to class and she heard the bell went off she went to grab her things cause she knows art class is next she wanted to work on the drawing she is working on. Elisa got up and went to her new friend "so what is your next class Jessie?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-03-2018, 04:32 PM

Jessie looked to her schedule."Gym, you?",she asked looking to her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-03-2018, 06:22 PM

"I have art class one of my favorite classes i can show you to the gym I know my friends have the same class as you they can help you." Elisa smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-04-2018, 03:01 AM

"My favorite is english, I love reading and writeing",she sand and grinned."Thanks Elisa, I'd like it if you would show me to th gym..."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-04-2018, 09:46 PM

Elisa smiled at her and they both walked to the gym and she was in front of the girls locker room and said "here it is oh yea my friend Bonnie will be there she is nice she can help you out." Elisa smiled and she waved to her good bye and she heads for art class she didn't want to be late.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-05-2018, 01:59 AM

Jessie waved good bye and then with a sighed headed into th gym.After changing in the locker rooms she waited on the bleachers.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2018, 12:16 AM

Elisa got to her class and she was working on her drawing in the class.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-07-2018, 01:08 AM

Jessie sighed as she and the rest of the qym class went outside. It was a beautiful day to be having gym outside. Though when she looked towards the forest she felt she was being watched

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2018, 03:12 PM

Damon left the bar and was keeping a eye on the school since Alaric was too busy doing stuff. Damon was in the forest looking at the class but he saw the girl before and he watched her.

Elisa was working on her drawing still but she felt like someone was watching her and she really didn't like that.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-07-2018, 04:40 PM

Klaus walked the halls , pausing at the art room when he saw Elisa."The artsy type",he said grinning. He could sence something about her, but could not put his finger on it.

Jessie watched the forest before hearing a heads up. She looked and ducked as a soccer ball flew over her and into the forest. Sighing she headed into the forest to get the ball.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-10-2018, 03:51 AM

Damon saw the ball coming to him and he hid somewhere where she couldn't find him and just watch. Damon could tell she was something but couldn't put his finger on it.

Elisa finished her drawing and she was happy she finished it she was gonna send it to her mother. Elisa was looking around and she went to work on a new drawing but felt like someone was watching her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-11-2018, 01:23 AM

Jessie sighed as she finally found the ball.Picking it up she looked around smiling."Hm, this would be a nice little hide away",she said grinning and then started to head back to the rest of the kids who were shouting her to hurry up.

Klaus sighed and finally looked away as he headed for the teachers lounge, but stopped senceing Damen outside the school.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2018, 02:22 AM

Damon watched her and saw her leave and he left his hide away and had a feeling she knew he was there. Damon was leaving the forest but then he stopped and sense Klaus and he didn't like it.

Elisa was sighing and she went to draw her new teacher and she couldn't get him out of her mind she was mad about it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-11-2018, 02:39 AM

Klaus growled."whats he doing here?",he said to himself and headed outside.

Jeesie sighed as she kicked the ball to the class and then took one last look at the forest. Making a note to go back on her lunch break. It be a quite place to read.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2018, 03:03 AM

Damon had to leave quick and so he did got to his car but sense him quick and sigh and he knew he as to face him.

Elisa put her drawing away and was waiting for class to end she was hoping to draw more on her lunch break.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-11-2018, 03:25 AM

Hearing the bell, Jessie was glad class was over,then quickly headed off in search of Elisa.

Klaus smiled as he was now standing infront of Damens car. "well well well, look what the cat dragged in"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2018, 03:39 PM

Damon lean against his car and crossed his arms "Hello Klaus so what are you doing at this school this is not your thing." Damon asked him and wonder why he is here.

Elisa left the art room and she went to look for Jessie and she was near the lunch room and saw her and she yelled for her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-11-2018, 06:17 PM

Jessie looked up and smiled going over."hey!",she said happily."how was class?"

Klaus smiled."something different",he said shrugging."what brings you here?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-12-2018, 02:27 AM

Damon looked at him and sighed and said "just watching and keeping a eye on my brother." Damon looked at the sky while he said that. Damon will not tell Klaus about the girl that Alaric is watching for a while.

Elisa sigh a bit "well i finished my drawing and i am working on a new one how about you how was class?" Elisa won't tell her about she is drawing their teacher.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-12-2018, 10:07 PM

"On Stephen?why are you waching him?",he asked smirking.

"boreing.I much prefer English",Jessie said smiling.'but I think I found a cool hide away..."