Faia

Old 02-05-2011, 01:39 AM

Hi, since I'm new I don't have any art of users from this site that I want to use as examples if I create an art shop.

I can't promise fullbodies or chibis or any particular style, but if you post in here, there's a chance that I will draw you.

I tend to favor female avatars over male ones* ( just because I'm better at them ), and have no preference between ocs and avatars.

The style will be anime, if that helps at all.

* Just because I don't favor male avatars doesn't mean I wont draw them.

Last edited by Faia; 02-05-2011 at 01:41 AM..

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 02-05-2011, 02:25 AM

Ooh! Would you consider me? c:

My avatar's actually an OC of mine named Genraia.
She's lazy. VERY lazy xD. A half-dragon, she has pointed ears and very slightly pronounced canines, but otherwise looks human. She can often be seen leaning against a wall or lounging over a couch or a plush bed, a mischievous half-smile on her face. She prefers getting other people to do things than doing them herself, but works surprisingly fast if the notion to pull a prank strikes her fancy, which it does often.

Faia

Old 02-05-2011, 02:43 AM

Ana; she sounds like fun.
She / you are being considered, of course.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-05-2011, 03:15 AM

Would you consider an OC of mine?

Her name is Ashtyn, she has long dirty blond hair she usually keeps up in a high loose pony tail with bangs swooping over her right eye. She has glasses and hazel eyes. Her normal outfit is a black sports bra with camouflage pants and combat boots with the pants tucked in. Her belt is studded but she has one of those spiked bracelets she is rather fond of. She normally has her headphones on or she is drawing. She loves to make funny faces at people behind their backs or to her friends. Normally she just has a straight face!

I can give you more information if you want. . . Or maybe not if you don't want to.

Azazel
Forgot this was here. Deleted. G...

Old 02-05-2011, 10:11 AM

I would love to be considered. You know you want to have at least one male in your samples ;)

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 02-05-2011, 10:37 AM

Great, thank you!

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 02-06-2011, 03:37 AM

Cool. I'd like some free art. 8D
Consider me, por favor.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 02-06-2011, 06:44 PM

Please consider my OC here or my current avi.. it wont be changing anytime soon. :)

Ref pic:
Name: Madeline

weight: 146lbs

height:5'4

body type: curvy with some extra cushioning but not over weight, small breast size about a mid B cup

Hair: long past her rear end light pink at roots to about shoulder blades, then fades into a minty green the rest of the way down. Wears it in pigtails most often or in double knots on top of her head.

Style: very punkish, loves green and pink and purple. Wears lots of arm warmers and leg warmers with stockings. Sometimes stockings are torn or embelished with pins and such. Wears lots of skirts to show off leg warmers and stockings. A fan of boots and skater shoes. Always has a hoodie with her cold or not she also wears clips that make her appear to have cat ears, in a mint green color.

Makeup: always wears crimson red lipstick, her eye shadow is elaborate and is usually in one of her three favorite colors, pink green, or purple or a combination of them. Her cheeks are naturally rosie.

personality: sarcastic and synical. She is a quirky one who is annoyed easily at heart she is good and kind but she is hard and rough on the outside due to some truamas in her life. She is a delightfully girly tomboy... and she is not one to be messed with but if you are her friend she is there for you till the end no mater what.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 02-10-2011, 08:37 AM

would you consider doing one for sweets?

nimh
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 04:44 AM

i'm on the hunt for good avi art to replace my current siggy ^-^
do you think you might be able to put something together for me?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-14-2011, 03:34 AM

Wow lots of people, i was gonna ask ya to do mine but I'll just say good luck ^_^♥