piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2010, 03:20 AM

Hullo!
This is an RP for anyone and everyone who hates going through the whole stupid cycle of filling out a skeleton, sending it to the God of the RP, and then waiting a day or two before being able to post.
So, all you need to do is start posting! If you want to show your OCs skeleton you can post inside of your first post. Anyways, onto the rules!

Rules:
1. I am the God here and I make the rules ^w^
2. No Godmodding, since this IS a free RP and you can be just about anything you want to be.
3. This is a free RP, so feel to be a fairy, school boy, creeper, robot, whatever! Any kind of romance is allowed, too (yaoi, yuri, you name it) just make sure it stays PG-13 and if it doesn't I'll kick you off! If you want to take it higher, take it to another sight. Thanks!
4. Please be literate! Use Spell Check or Google, and make sure your grammar is good.
5. I'll be adding more rules as needed, so please make sure to check this once in awhile.
6. One more thing, please read each post CAREFULLY!! Make sure you know what's going on, where the characters are, before you start posting. That way no one gets annoyed and keeps having a fun time.

Have fun!

BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 10-17-2010, 03:24 AM

((I just got one question. O:
Is it Anime or Real pictures?))

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2010, 03:25 AM

{Either is fine ^^ Thanks for asking}

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 10-17-2010, 03:27 AM

{Can we start or what? Is there a specific setting or plot we are going by?}

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-17-2010, 03:30 AM

((Okay thank you! ((: ))

Lina Bina
Her long slender legs seemed to walk the sidewalk quite quickly. Fast paced for a human that is. Only a normal or slow walk for us vampires. Her clear eyes stared at the ground. Her fangs able to see if you really wanted to look. Alina wasn't afraid to show what she was. If humans and animals could show themselves why not vampires? Even though it wasn't the greatest thing to do, certainly since vampires often terrified humans and anything else. Alina stopped in tracks and sat randomly on the edge of the curb and smiled at herself.

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2010, 03:31 AM

{Just start, this is just for fun. We'll make everything up as we go along}

Last edited by piptik; 10-17-2010 at 03:33 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-17-2010, 03:38 AM

Illiana Harushino

[IMGLEFT]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu266/sweet_serender/blonde-hair-green-eyes-love--large-msg-125896981028.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
Illiana smiled as she looked down at the blackberry in her hand. The text message she had just recieved was from a friend of hers. Jett was always sending her texts about girl's he could see that were cute or even coffee mugs he wanted to buy. Quickly texting back about how he had to forget about the way to pretty ones, her fingers flew across the kepad faster than most of her friends could type. Sliding the phone into her cleavage for safe keepings she tugged at her blck corset top. She pulled at the black gloves she wore and could feel the sun beating down on her bare back.
She looked up to the top of the buildings and almost ran into a girl sitting on the curb. Kicking the girl in the softly in the side her eyes darted to her feet and than to the girl, her face turning to horror, "Oh My Goodness! I'm so sorry!" Smooth Illiana! Real smooth you freaking clutz!

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-17-2010, 03:43 AM

With a slight kick Alina almost fell face forward into the street. Her mouth open and she jumped up immediately. Hearing the girl apologizing. Alina fluttered her arms to make the girl stop apologizing. "Its fine. Its often people do that to me. Hahaha, its what I get for sitting anywhere on the floor. Certainly since I'm so small and short." Alina got herself out of the street and back onto the sidewalk before a car rushed past the spot where her body had just been standing. Of course she would survive the impact, but things would look difficult to explain.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 10-20-2010 at 12:08 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 10-17-2010, 03:45 AM

Illiana shook her head, "No I'm always doing it! I need to watch where I'm going." SHe smiled slightly at the girl's comment about being short, "I know what you mean about being short." Being five foot five she defenatly knew what she was talking about. Illiana shrugged, "Well you are okay yeah? I mean I didn't kick you to hard did I?"

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2010, 03:51 AM

Tiny little legs seemed in constant motion, one never really stopping for even an instant. That's what Ren loved about pill bugs the most. They were always in a hurry, always going somewhere. But for that reason he also pitied them, how could they enjoy life if they never stopped to smell a rose once in awhile?
He continued to watch it with undivided attention as it crawled across the sidewalk and towards the street.
"Ah, that's not something you should do," Ren laughed, picking the small thing up between index finger and thumb, dropping it on top of the open palm of his other hand. Instinctively it curled into a tight ball, much to his disappointment. "Why close your eyes when you're seeing the whole world?" he cried, jumping up and spinning on his toe. People passing by him began to walk around him in large curves to avoid him, others crossing the street so as to forget about him completely.
Because that's what you wanted to do when you avoided someone. You didn't want to remember that you had known them, or even seen them. Ren stopped smiling and began to walk again.
"I'll probably forget about you too," he murmured to the insignificant gray thing on his palm. But after a minute of silence, after studying how the thing had uncurled itself, oddly, he pocketed it. "You know what? I won't let that happen! You'll be my best friend, little bug."
Yes, a pill bug his best friend!, because right now he had none. Running away had been a stupid idea.

{Ah, depressing post DX}

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-17-2010, 03:51 AM

Alina grinned and fangs shined with the sunlight as if they too were smiling. Her short five foot three was still smaller than Illiana. For her dead age she was extremely tiny. "Its fine I'm always sitting in random areas and if its not me I'm hurting them by accidentally stepping on them myself." Alina shook her hips and wiggled her arms. "Ya, I think I'm fine. I've had worse damage..." Yep, I sure have. Like being hit by a bus or being crushed by a big freaking boulder. No little kick would hurt that bad.

((That post was touching Piptik ;w; ))

Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2010, 04:14 AM

Sam listened to Ren talking, and looked up from her bush. Watching him gracefully dance around, she stared at him with envy.
"Oh, look at that, Will! Doesn't it look fun?" Turning to a large, black wolf with vibrant green eyes, Sam stared at him with wide, innocent blue eyes. Looking up at her, Will pulled a disgusted face.
"If you want, go ahead. I'm not stopping you." he replied with a strain in his answer. Though, before the words had even left him, Sam had already sprung up and ran at Ren.
"That was just fabulous!" she exclaimed, pulling him into a tight hug.

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2010, 05:12 AM

{Aw, thanks Annabelle ^^ I try XD}
{Your OC is pretty damn cool, by the way OwO.... Wow, that's a scary face DX}

"What are you doing! You'll kill Clod!" Without a second thought, Ren shoved the girl who had so eagerly embraced him to the ground, frantically digging into his shirt's pocket for his precious new companion. If he wasn't so concerned about finding it, he might of thought of this happening as a way to make friends with the rambunctious girl. "Are you okay?" he asked Clod, having found him once again as a tightly tucked balled. As if to answer, it unfurled and began to crawl around his hand, straight towards the edge of it. "Uhp," Ren caught the bug just as it began to tumble towards the ground. "We need to stick together, or who knows what you might jump off of."
For a second time he placed the exoskeleton inside his shirt pocket, patting it twice just to make sure Clod was in there. Only afterward was it that he brought his attention back to the girl whom he had so rudely rejected. "Sorry," he began, offering his hand to her, bending a little as he did, "it's just that Clod's my best friend. He's very important to me."

{>w< I have a special plan for "Clod" :rofl:}

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-18-2010, 01:48 AM

((Are you talk about my OC?l O: lol I think she is pretty damn cool..I love her teeth. OwO ))

She heard a freak out not far from where she was standing. Alina tilted her head back and saw a boy and a girl. Raising an eyebrow Alina raised a finger to Illiana as to wait for a moment. Alina walked towards the two and smiled.
"Well, look at you two little children!" She joked sarcasticly. Until she saw the little bug in his hand. Squealing her mouth popped open. "Rollie Pollie Ollie!" She whined and pursed her lips before realizing she was acting like the girl who attacked the boy. Coughing she laughed at herself. "Ahem...sorry for that." Alina watched as he put the bug back into his shirt pocket and helped the girl up.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-18-2010, 06:03 AM

Alone, Kirnix walked. He didn't care where his feet took him, only that they took him away. Away from the pain, the heartache and the emptiness he felt inside. Though he had made good distance. Already he'd walked, hitch hiked, and stowed away a few hundred miles. Placing distance between him and that person. Kirnix held an air of ethereality about him, almost inhuman, but that wasn't wrong. Kirnix was not human. The blood that flowed through Kirnix's veins was Fae and Elven. Most humans didn't seem to notice or care and he found with practiced ease he could fit in with them. His features a bit sharper than humans, and his hair seemed so wild. Most that chose still to ignore the existence of ethereal creatures passed that off as it being dyed.

Kirnix never dyed his hair.

Stormy grey eyes seemed quick to catch all movements near and around him. However, for all his alertness, slightly heightened senses. Kirnix had not noticed the small group until nearly walking into one of them. A girl it would seem, and there a boy helping another girl up. Kirnix stopped, blinking those stormy eyes a moment, and shaking that wild head of white tinted with purple hair. He had been lost in those thoughts again. Thoughts of that person.

Last edited by Kry; 10-18-2010 at 05:05 PM..

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2010, 02:21 PM

{Yush >w< I love them too, fangs are bad ass!! OwO ::looks like an owl::}
{Ah, welcome to the RP Kry! Thanks for joining, your OC has thickened the plot nicely X3}
{Oh, and one more thing, Ren's about 11 or so. I'm just saying this because I know Okamigirl thought he was a teenager too >w> But alas, he is young thing romping around with no real direction ::sparkle sparkle::}

"His name is Clod," Ren looked up at the two strangers, wait, three, for he could see one standing off in the distance, and frowned. They all looked like parents, or at the least young adults. That worried him, because from his limited knowledge of the world, adults liked to ask children about their parents. How would he answer a question like that without them finding out that he was a runaway?
The lady who had spoken didn't act like someone who'd do that, though. Now that he thought about it, she seemed like the kind of person he'd try to make friends with. And if the other two were her buddies then they must be nice too!
"I'm Ronald," he introduced himself, feet together, hand offered and cheery smile, just like he had been by his older sister, "but please call me Ren."
Sometimes, he remembered, adults would ruffle his hair when he greeted them this way. Maybe there was something about the brilliant shade of red his hair was, or how the thick curls on top of his head were always sticking up at odd angles that made people want to tousle his locks, and Ren still thought so too, even after so many years of constant reassurance that it was his charm and freckles that inspired the helpless affection that others held for him.
For a moment he found himself feeling lonesome, for he had thought of his home and his sister and neighborhood pals and parents and how tired he was with no real place to sleep in comfort. He remembered how nice it was to feel loved and how he hadn't had that for weeks now.
But he snapped out of it, convincing himself that he'd make these people around him his friends.

Last edited by piptik; 10-18-2010 at 02:42 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-18-2010, 04:51 PM

][heheh. It looked like it'd be a fun rp. As far as age, Kirnix is about 20ish.][

Kirnix looked over the young people almost intensely, for a moment wondering if the boy and two girls were siblings...he pushed that thought aside as quickly as it had come. They didn't share the subtle similarities that family members shared with one another. Subtle hints that were so subtle most humans overlooked them or couldn't notice them at all. Kirnix shook his head. The boy seemed so very young, he had introduced himself as Ronald, but would rather be called Ren.

Kirnix smiled and hesitated. His own loneliness seemed to be forgotten for the moment. Was it his turn to introduce himself, or should he let the girls go next? They were there before him. For the most part, Kirnix would be silent. He did glance this way and that, wondering briefly where the small boy's parents were. His brow had furrowed in thought, his own problems and troubles forgotten for the moment at least.

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-18-2010, 11:31 PM

(( Hahahaha, I could be your grandmother. I is 328 years old >8D ))

Alina looked over her shoulder once again as she could sense someone else. A man around his twenties. She tilted her to the side and grinned. Showing her fangs. Oddly, Alina was never afraid to show off what she was. It was quite fun to do it. Seeing people's reactions. If they got terrified well, than she would have to run. Alina couldn't hide her fangs like the fake vampires in books.
((Sooo writers block D8))

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2010, 11:53 PM

{Tee-hee, screw grandmother! Try great-great-great-grandmother!! XD}
{Arhg, waiting for Okamigirl, her OC needs to smack mine or something for being mean to her ><}

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-18-2010, 11:59 PM

Kirnix tilted his own head to the side slightly when one of the girls smiled. Showing off what appeared to him to be vampire fangs. Interesting. Gently, Kirnix ran one of his hands through the side of his hair, lifting the white with purple tint tresses up and back from his pointed ear. Kirnix was half elven and have faery, both races had pointed ears though, so his ears were a little more pointy than an Elf's or Faerie's. He let the hair fall back down around his ear and shrugged slightly. He remained silent though, but it was more a thoughtful silence as stormy grey eyes once again drifted to the little boy.

BloodyAnnebelle

Old 10-19-2010, 01:28 AM

Alina paid attention as the man lifted his hair and she caught a glimpse of his ear. Pointed sharp. She could only help but giggle at the thought. He wasn't human she could tell. No way would a human have that pointed of a ear. Even through her time. She yawned slightly. Her eyes got slightly droopy. Playing with her hair she watched all three of them through out the corner's of her eyes. Not even having to shift her eyes around at all. Was it a trick? No. Just way to much time on her hands and she would stare off into space a lot.

((Naw, really? xD ))

piptik
*^_^*

Old 10-19-2010, 02:59 AM

{Yeah, or at least that's what she told me >.> We're honkies in RL so she was able to get pissed and punch me when she saw the post XD}

Watching the two strangers, Ren couldn't help but wonder if they were catching something that he wasn't. All they kept doing was shuffling, though there seemed to be some significance to it, it just passed over his head. And as childrens' thoughts are fantastic in the way that they can make anything out of nothing, he came to the conclusion that they were planning to return him to his parents. This notion became to real to him that he was as certain of it as he was of the sidewalk underneath his feet.
It wasn't too late to run, but then they were probably faster than him. The only way he could steer them away from a supposedly concrete course was to make friends with them and then persuade the two that he didn't need to go home. Yes, that's what he'd do.
"What's your guy's names?" he inquired a touch loudly, taking a step forward to grab their attention.

Poiizu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2010, 03:27 AM

[IMGright]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/justateenageromance/miette1.png[/IMGright] {{hope you guys don't mind if I join! it's been a long while since I RP'd. I also hope you don't mind my little character emotes on the side, I've always wanted to use them in an RP XD}}

Crickets slender frame slid around the corner of the nearest building, holding the book she had in her hands close to her face as she walked, hardly noticing the commotion that was being made by some group of strangers. She didn't really interact with others, because well, she wasn't like many other "people". Standing a good 5'9 with a slender build and light grey skin which was adorned with white freckles, Cricket stood out from most ordinary people. She pulled back her bleach blond and pink dreads in a half ponytail and wore a tattered white scoop neck shirt with long sleeves, blue jean shorts with torn pink tights underneath and knee high solid white converse-like boots.

Still walking with her nose in her book suddenly one of her feet flew out from beneath her, launching her book forward into the small group of people, while she fell to the ground with a smack.

Clothing

Last edited by Poiizu; 10-19-2010 at 03:35 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-19-2010, 04:04 AM

Kirnix had smiled softly and opened his mouth to answer the child's question when he noticed a book come from seemingly nowhere. Turning to see where it had come from, he saw the girl as she was falling. He didn't think, only reacted. Kirnix rushed towards the girl, just barely managing to sweep her up into his arms before she could hit the ground with a smack. "Easy now.." The speed and ease at which he had moved..it was inhuman..

He cleared his throat softly, looking down at the strange girl in his arms. Kirnix smiled softly to her.

"My name is Kirnix."
He glanced over at the rest of the group as he introduced himself and gently set the girl down on her feet. For a brief moment he looked her over, with just his eyes. She didn't seem hurt, probably just tripped on a rock or something.

Poiizu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2010, 04:30 AM

Just as she was expecting to hit the ground with her face, Crickett felt her body being swooped up. Just as she managed to catch her breath her eyes focused on the man who caught her. "I'm, uh, I..." her long dreads curled around her shoulders as she tried to hide her face when he spoke to her. As he stood her back on her feet, she pulled her hands close to her chest, looking around at the others and then back at him, an odd pink shown on her grey skin. Crickett could feel his eyes on her, she wondered if she had angered him. "S-orry! I must of...tripped on something.." Trying not to make eye contact with any of them, she tried to search for her book with her eyes, not wanting to move. "Thanks..for catching me.."

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 10-19-2010 at 11:55 PM..