Dear Agony

Old 01-20-2013, 10:56 PM

((The is semi-based on the movie. Set after it, though.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark/Iron Man
The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mightiest Heroes" type thing.
That's what they're called. The Avengers. They're Earth's mightiest heroes. They're made up of Tony Stark/Iron Man, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Thor Odinson, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, and Steve Rogers/Captain America. They're lead by Director Nick Fury of SHIELD. Ever since the Loki incident, The Avengers haven't been called together. But, something is happening. Something big. It might be bigger than the Loki incident. Director Fury knows of this force, as some might call it. He's kept his eye on it, but he's also kept his distance.
More people have joined SHIELD since the Loki incident. You are one of them. You know of this force, and you want to stop anything bad from happening to the Earth, but you can't do anything without an order. Will you go and find out what's happening, or will you listen to Director Fury?

Rules-
Follow all site rules.
Listen to me.
Post, at least, one paragraph.
No cannon characters can be roleplayed by a single person.
We're all SHIELD agents. That means no powers.
No godmodding, powerplaying, or limelighting.
Don't kill someone's character without their permission.
I know I'm allowing weapons, but don't go all trigger happy. If you're using something like a dagger, don't describe what happens when you pull it out. What I mean to say is, keep it PG-13 (I think that's the limit for a roleplay, violence wise. If it isn't, feel free to correct me). No gore. You can stab and shoot, just don't describe it. Just leave it at "Person 1 pulled the trigger, the gun pointed at person 2." or "Person 1 thrust the dagger into person 2 then pulled it out quickly." If that's too violent for this site, please tell me and I'll fix it.
Have fun~

Form-
You can make it up yourself, if you want. If you don't want to, here's a form.
Code:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
History:
Weapons:
Other:
Characters-
Gisela Brigitte Sanders – Agent Sanders – 14 – Female – Me

My form-
Name: Gisela Brigitte Sanders

Nicknames: Gisa, Brigitte (since Gisela and Gisa can be hard to pronounce), Agent Sanders (not really a nickname, more like her work name), <more to be added as time goes on>

Date of Birth: August 22nd, 1998

Birth Place: Bremen, Germany

Hometown: Auburn, Worcester County, MA

Ethnicity: German, British

Parents: Johana Walsh (Mother) and Adolf Sanders (Father)

Siblings: None

Job: Agent for SHIELD. To make it simple, she works for the US Government.

Description: Gisa is a tall girl. She stands at six feet five inches and 122.5 lbs. She has long, unnatural, curly violet hair with bright, amber colored eyes. She has very pale skin and she has a very athletic, yet slim, build. Her ears are on the small side, and they are, usually, hidden in her hair, unless she puts her hair behind her ears. Her hands are small and fragile, but they can hold her usual arsenal of weapons quite well.
While at work, Gisa sports the SHIELD uniform which consists of a shirt, jacket, pants, shoes, and an ear piece to communicate with the rest of the team. Her shirt is a plain white one that hugs her body, yet also lets her move freely. The jacket is a plain, dark blue, zipper jacket with the SHIELD logo on it. The pants are the same color as the jacket, and her shoes are black. While on a mission, if her uniform wouldn't work in the kind of job she is doing, she will wear a plain black jumpsuit. It is all one piece, and it comes with black, slip on shoes.
While not at work, Gisa wears a Boston Bruins jersey. The number on it is 33, Zdeno Chara. She wears black skinny jeans and white Velcro sneakers. She also has a black Boston Red Sox baseball cap on.

SHIELD Uniform:
Click here for image

Boston Bruins Jersey:
Click here for image

Boston Red Sox Baseball Cap:
Click here for image

Jumpsuit:
Click here for image

Boston Bruins
Boston Celtics
New England Patriots
Working for SHIELD
Being with friends

Dislikes:
Lying
Death
Colors such as pink or purple (though she likes her hair color)
Being alone.

Fears:
Dying
Being abandoned
Being run over by a car

Personality: Gisa is kind and caring. She loves being with people, and she loves to talk. She has ADHD, PDD-NOS, and HFA. She doesn't like to see her friends hurt, though she would do anything, within reason, that her boss tells her to do. She is loyal to the very end. She has very little patience and a short temper to boot. She doesn't like change, but she can handle it if she has to.
Gisa is very protective of her friends, and hates going to school (though she doesn't hate school itself) since she can't bring her weapons with her to protect her friends and anyone else in her school. She's very curious, and it can get the best of her, at times. She tries to hold back on doing anything that could make a mission go south, if she can, but she's very impulsive, so that can be hard at times.
Gisa can't tell what other's feel, so she says things that she shouldn't, at times.

History: Gisa was born in Bremen, Germany. When she was two months old, her father got a job offer in America (Massachusetts, to be exact), so they flew over to Massachusetts and bought an apartment in Auburn, not too far from where Adolf (Gisa's father) worked. One day, there was a car accident. Adolf was the only one killed in the accident.
A few years after Adolf's death, Gisa found her powers. Or rather, the fact that she was good with a gun and a sword. That caught the attention of SHIELD, for an unknown reason. After being watched by a SHIELD agent for a few years, the agent finally approached Gisa and told her about SHIELD. Gisa thought about it for a few days. Then she decided that she would join SHIELD as an agent, like Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton. She is now in High School, and works with SHIELD while in school.

Weapons: (I do not endorse the use of guns (or any weapons) in any way, shape, or form, except for the use of them during roleplaying. I, also, do not endorse students bringing any form of weapons to school. It's part of Gisa's job to be ready at any time, so that is why she brings her weapons to school with her.)

Click here for image
A 9x 19 mm Walther P99 (Kept in holster when on missions. Kept in her locker (in a secret compartment with her SHIELD uniform and her dagger) when at school).

Click here for image
A Dagger with a jewel encrusted scabbard (Kept on belt while on missions. Kept in her locker (in a secret compartment with her SHIELD uniform and her dagger) when at school).

Other: She's rather young, I know, but she's good at what she does, so don't judge me for her age.