Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-24-2013, 08:06 PM

Passion sprinkles was a ways off from the rest of the group, she had not even notice an angry Skeleton Keys stomp off the train and head in her direction, in fact when she had finally noticed him, all she could do was lift up her head to see just who was coming her way before she laid her head back down on her hooves. She was completely unlike herself for once, depression was written all over her, she was less bright and it seemed as if all the umph in her was just drained out. "Your feeling it too? The weight of it all, the sadness that we may not complete this quest in time." she said to him, her voice was just as depressed sounding as she looked, a sigh escaped her before she finally stood up, shaking her mane out as she looked at the others.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2013, 08:30 PM

Sunset almost tripped, startled at the sudden amount of attention she was being given. "Oh!-um..um...well, Yes! Um...but...please understand, these aren't normal cards." She smiled shyly, looking around bashfully at each pony, "I made them...so...they might seem a bit weird. I used my friends for models on some of the cards." She took a deep breath and sat on the platform, continuing to shuffle her cards. She continued to breathe deeply, in and out, and closed her eyes. The gem Princess Celestia had given her began to glow in combination with her horn. "The energies are speaking to me, yes. They want to show us something through my cards."

One by one, three cards pulled themselves from the deck and settled face down before the small pony. She set the deck back in its pouch and opened her eyes halfway as if she were in a daze. "This is not a proper spread for the past, present, and future." She flipped the first card-an excited pink pony based off of the original element of laughter surrounded with instruments and scrolls. "The Bard." Another card-A beam of light illuminating a sunflower surrounded with tall blades of grass. "Truth." And the third, final card-A distinguished, but small looking male pony standing proudly next to a taller, elegant mare amidst many necklaces and watches. "Wealth." Sunset shuddered and closed her eyes again as her horn, cards, and stone ceased their glowing.

With another shudder and a wriggle, Sunset refocused herself on her surroundings. "Okay, guys...we have the bard--who represents story telling and mischief and entertainment. We're heading into the Everfree Forest. Does anyone have any stories?"

Last edited by Mimeoh; 03-02-2013 at 05:46 AM.. Reason: Changed plot.