Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2013, 03:14 PM

Tsuki scowled at the demon words. Instead of replying to him, she stood there and contemplated how she was going to at least hurt him. She sighed, and then looked down at the ground. When she heard the demon girl who found her earlier talk about forgetting her manners, and then introduced herself as Hikari, the daughter of a demon, Tsuki nodded her head in respect."I do not easily forget names." The next thing she knew, Hikari had rushed at the demon. From the looks of it, she looked ready to brutally cut the demon into a million pieces. Tsuki smirked, not knowing why she was amused with the thought. She looked over at the man who arrived with the demon.'Is he a good guy, or is he a bad guy? Wait, why are you trying to think this through?!' She thought to herself, and then quickly looked back at the demon that towered over them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The demon, obviously still amused with the idea of a human girl threatening to fight him, did not pay attention to Hikari. He turned around, and looked down at the half-breed."Well, let's go ahe-" The demon stopped, and looked over his shoulder where he had gotten his leg cut quite a few times. "You little- " He turned around, and formed a fist with his hand. The demon soon brought it down, punching the ground. It caused the cracks already in the ground to expand, forming trenches along them like a forming jigsaw puzzle.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki looked between Hikari, the other demon girl who had arrived, the unknown man, and the demon.'How am I going to survive a fight like this?! I am only a human!' As she took a step back, and when the ground started to open up, she did not know that she was standing on-top of one of the forming trenches. Tsuki looked down, and before she could react, the ground had already opened up. As she was falling, Tsuki landed onto the ground at the bottom of a cavern.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2013, 02:14 AM

Hikari jumped out of the way,smirking as the demon struck out at her."Is that all you've got? Pathetic.You will need to be faster than that to beat me." She said.Then she noticed Tsuki falling into one of the trenches created by the demon's fist striking the ground.Swearing,she jumped down into the trench and helped the girl up."Tsuki,I think there is something you can do.A girl from your time once came here,and she was able to see the Shikon shards,as you can.She helped to cleanse the jewel.If I am right,you should be able to help by shooting an arrow into the spot where this demon carried his shard.If you can dislodge it,it will be much easier to defeat him." She explained quickly.Hikari happened to have a bow and a couple of arrows she had carved earlier.She handed them to Tsuki."I'm going to bring you back up there.Take your time to get it right.Even if you miss,it's still helpful." She said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 04-17-2013, 05:14 AM

Standing from a slight distance from the large demon as Yukito watched how one of the female demons charged toward it only to end up slashing out at the demon and making contact multiple times. Raising a single brow at how the demon seemed to indeed take the pain deeply into his wound, a light smirk came across Yukito's own lips to know that this fight was going to be more easily finished then he expected. Within seconds though as the large demon had slammed it's fist into the ground only to cause the earth itself to tremble and crack open like an egg, Yukito simply hopped over onto one side to make sure that he wouldn't be caught in the large trenches the demon made. As expected from the towering demon's attack, due to how large it was when the fist had made contact with the ground it had also obviously created a minor shockwave that anyone could take on easily. Yukito had remained standing at a distance as he awaited to see what would happen next. "For a big guy...you sure take pain like a wimp." It wasn't too common to hear insults from Yukito, but considering as how he knew all too well that this demon was going to go down in a matter of moments, he might as well try it out.

Alex who sat on his hovering guitar over everyone gathering around this single large demon, had a large grin on his face. He had known all too well that his master wasn't going to like the idea that this fight was coming to an end so quickly nor was he going to enjoy the fact that one of his own shards were going to be taken away by one of these strangers. Watching as how the female that his master seemed to be so interested in had fallen down one of the trenches that the large demon created, Alex had just seen his chance to swoop down and grab her to bring her back to his master. However, noticing as how one of the other female demons came down to help her, he sighed quietly to himself as he shook his head. "Great...well..lets just see how this fight turns out. Maybe then I can catch that girl while the rest of them talk with each other." he whispered silently to himself as he began to hum a quiet tune to himself while he waited.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2013, 03:21 PM

Tsuki rubbed her head. She looked up at the sky. Her eyes closed, and the next thing she knew, Hikari was at her side. She allowed herself to be helped up and listened intently as Hikari explained to her about how a girl from her era came back here and helped cleanse the jewel originally ."So, the story is true." Tsuki said quietly to herself, and then nodded her head."I can attempt it." She readied her bow, pulling it back and locking it into place."I do not know how well I can shoot right now, but if I can manage to keep myself calm, I should be able to hit it." Tsuki looked back at the sky.'I do not like this at all...Mom, dad, I will be home soon.' She thought, and waited for Hikari.
~~~~~~~~~~
The demon glared back at Yukito. He knew that Suguru would be beyond ticked off if he would fail, so why not realize the shards powers now? As the thought crossed his mind, he started to sadistically chuckle to himself."Not for long, half-breed. As soon as I unleash the power of the shard, you will all perish in a dark abyss!" The demon's eyes narrowed, and he smiled widely."Now, are you going to try to dislodge the shard before that happens? Or should I just allow you four to run away for your lives first?" His skin started to turn red, and his dark-black eyes started to turn blood-red. He turned his body around completely, and brought down his foot to crush Kira.
~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki could see the demon from where she was."Hey, demon!" She grabbed a rock, and chucked it at his head from where her and Hikari were located."You may be towering over us, but do you honestly think that brute-strength can match speed?! You may be strong, but you will not have enough time to react to things!" She yelled.
~~~~~~~~~
The demon looked back towards the trench after he got hit by a rock."Why won't you die?!" He replied, and scowled.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-18-2013, 01:32 AM

Hikari smirked as Tsuki insulted the demon."You have a sharp wit." She said,and helped the other girl back up the ravine and onto solid ground."All right,big guy.How would you like to dance?" She asked sarcastically,clearly antagonizing him.She pulled out her katana and started weaving in and out from in between the demon's feet,striking at the ankles as she went.She was only buying time for Tsuki,otherwise she would have gone straight for his throat.