Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-12-2013, 06:08 AM

...When The Shadows Come Out To Play...

Life goes on as usual, little changes in the quiet city of Sakurai. People go about their buisiness, oblivious to what goes on around them within the darkness. When the sun goes down however, things change. Within the peaceful city, monsters arise.

Shadows are creatures that can take on various forms, coming from darkness within the world and people's hearts. They seek to eat the minds of those around them, killing without a second thought. Some manage to possess humans, others stick to their own forms.

To normal people, the shadows true forms are invisible. They merely hear the sounds of them moving or such, and see flashes of shadows moving on the ground or walls. There are those few who can see these shadows for what they truly are, those who have recognized the true power of Persona.

A persona is a manifestation of a person's inner self, their true self. In a sense an extention of their soul. They take on various forms and have various abilities themselves depending on their holder. A persona's power is baised off of the strength of their holder's heart. Everyone has a persona within them, but few can call upon them in physical form and strength.

A persona can become corrupt however, if a person rejects their inner self, their true self. Then darkness will consume the persona and it will turn on its holder to destroy them and take on a life of their own. These are the even more dangerous then shadows themselves. But it remains the same, the more they kill, the more powerful they become and their apetite is never stopped.

When bodies begin showing up around the city, it is up to those within who know the truth to decide where they stand and what they will do. The shadows are multiplying, they are rising and hungrier then ever. They seek to consume all, to eat their minds and devour their personas. But be forwarned as well, there are those who would use the power of persona for darkness and their own gain as well...

Last edited by Kiyoto; 07-16-2013 at 05:14 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-16-2013, 12:15 AM

~Cast~

Humans:

Humans are the inhabiters of the world. Each holds within them a Persona, but is not aware of it or Shadows. A few people have the ability to see Shadows and give their Persona form. They have the choice how to use that ability, wether to protect, or for their own gain. Not all people with this powere are good, though not all are evil.

Shadows:

Shadows are beings who live in darkness. They can not be seen by normal humans, other than flashes of their shadows on the ground or walls, or sounds of them moving around them. Shadows are born of the negative feelings and acts within the world and people. They live to consume the souls of people, as well as personas. They come in various sizes, shapes and abilities.

Persona:

Persona are described as a person's "inner" or "true" self, often hidden from the world for various reasons. Every person has a persona, but few can summon them into tangable form. Persona who are able to be produced this way, take on their own form and powers that is unique to their weilder. They are connected to their holder through a soul connection, when they are attacked or harmed, their holder will feel a mirror attack to their own body, even without being hit and vice versa. The persona's strength, is dependant on the strength of their holder's heart. When all strength is depleted, they will return to their holder. If low on power, they seem to "glitch" in appearance, similar to how a computer program might. They are able to speak with their holders through their connection, even though they do not literally talk, the holder is able to "sense" what they are trying to say. Where they come from and why certain beings are able to manifest them like this is a mystery.

Corrupt Persona:

Corrupt Persona are the same as regular in many ways. They are however, inner or true selves that their holder's reject or refuse to accept as themselves. Often they will take a mirror form of their holder with the exception of yellow eyes and confront or taunt their holder with their true or inner feelings that the other is trying to hide, burry or regect. They can also take on a mutated form of how they usually would have looked as a persona. They are closer to shadows, wanting to become the one and only "real and true self", they will turn on and try to eleminate their holder. A persona who is corrupt can be brought back to a point if the holder accepts them, but if one is to far gone, it can not be brought back.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 07-16-2013 at 12:57 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-16-2013, 12:17 AM

Rules:

1. NO Godmodding
2. Follow Mene Rules
3. Yaoi, Yuri and Romance allowed within the pg 13 rule.
4. NO OOC in the rp thread, keep it in the OOC, this is your only warning.
5. Submit pro's to me titled Persona, or they will not be looked at. NO ACCEPTIONS.
6. No killing off other's characters without their permission, NPC's are free game though.
7. Post a paragraph minimum, NO one. two or three liners. This is your warning.
8. Not a grammar nazi or anything, but please do try in posts.
9. Keep it friendly.
10. Have fun.
11. More rules will be added if needed

Pro Skeleton:

HTML Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][B]Username[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[IMG]Appearance[/IMG]
[COLOR="Color"][FONT="Vivaldi"][SIZE="5"][B][I]Name[/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][I]age[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][I]Gender[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][I]Sexuality[if not human or persona wielder, delete this one)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][I]Personality[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][I]Role (Normal human, Persona Wielder, Corrupt Persona, Shadow)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][I]Job or occupation (if not a normal human or persona wielder delete this)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][I][url="Link to persona's pic here"] Persona's name [/url] - Description (what type of persona are they (fire, earth, strength, etc.), personality, weapons, abilities, special ability (each persona has one.)(if not a persona wielder, delete this one)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][I]Abilities (if not a shadow or a corrupt persona, delete this one)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][I]History (for humans and wielders, ecplain their lives. For shadows give a small look into them/their background as a shadow. Sorrupt persona, put how you became corrupt and if you are to far gone, or have succeeded in killing your wielder and becoming the real true self. Anything else you want known goes here, dreams, goals, etc.)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Kiyoto; 07-16-2013 at 06:29 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-16-2013, 01:09 AM

Links

OOC

Accepted

Last edited by Kiyoto; 07-16-2013 at 09:26 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-16-2013, 11:37 PM

Reserved:

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-16-2013, 11:37 PM

Reserved 2:

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-16-2013, 11:38 PM

Reserved 3: