Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2013, 03:58 PM

"What?" Karina said, her tone unemotional. What could he possibly want? Oh, don't tell me, he wants me to stop this and go back to mom? She looked at the ground, and scoffed at the thought."Let me guess, you want me to go over there and have a happy family reunion with you? Go home and live with mom again? Stay here in the rain? What do you want? You left me with her, abandoned us. Abandoned me, and now you want to talk?" She sighed. "I'm leaving."
~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian looked at Hades, and then fell asleep.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 02-14-2013 at 04:07 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2013, 04:06 PM

"wait" said Hades, "what do you mean go back to live with your mother? aren't you living with her now?!"

Felicity gaped at karina, "he abandoned you?"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2013, 04:24 PM

"No. She kicked me out about a week ago. I have been living on my own for almost a week now." Karina looked away, ashamed for blaming herself. "And yes, he left... it's in the past now. He has a new family, and I have no place in his life." A tear came to her eye, and she wiped it away. Karina turned around, and started to walk away.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2013, 04:26 PM

Lissy glared at Hades, "you better have an explanation for this mister"

"karina: said hades, "Karina it wasn't liek that, i was putting you and your mother in danger by staying there"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 03:55 PM

Karina scoffed."You staying there put us in danger? Did you think that if you left, me and Alexa would be safe? After you left, we kept getting attacked constantly! That is why Alexa kicked me out, she was sick and tired of the constant attacks, got counselling, and was led to believe that-" She stopped, formed quotation marks in the air with her fingers, and continued, " It was all just a figment of her imagination." Karina looked at the ground, and then looked back at Hades."She went crazy after you left. I was just there for her to take everything out on."
~~~~~~~~~~
Adrian cooed in his sleep.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2013, 04:01 PM

Hades sighed, "monsters come after all half-bloods, it was my brothers I was concerned about while I was with you, they wouldn't exactly be happy to know I had a daughter" he scowled, "stupid hypocrites" he sighed again, "I'm sorry your mother mistreated you but it was too dangerous for me to remain with you any longer, especially then while the oath was still in place"

Felicity looked back and forth between Hades and Karina, she sighed bitterly, "at least your dad ahd a good reason for walking out"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 04:10 PM

(( Temple ))

Karina sighed."Like stated earlier, who cares now? It is in the past, and I can not do anything about it." She looked at the ground, and then turned around when she lost her grip on the wet cement sidewalk, fell, and shadow-traveled against her own will.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-25-2013, 04:24 PM

"Whoa!" Felicity cried, "where'd she go?!"

Hades sighed, "shadow-travel, accidental it looks like, she could be anywhere"

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-26-2013, 08:08 PM

Khaine stopped about half way across the park and realized that he could still here them yelling at each other Khaine sighed "this is almost as bad as father and aunt Athena" Khaine smirked "at least I get along with her" Khaine started to walk back to the group when he saw Karina shadow walk Khaine sighed as he walked up to the group " well at least I don't have to deal with that but I guess I can also help like father i'm one of the few that can sense the presence of other gods so all I have to do is concentrate and ill know where she is if that's what you want" Khane didn't know or care what this famley issues where but he wanted to help help anyway.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2013, 10:37 PM

Felicity looked at him curiously, "cool, you can do that?"
-----
Hades nodded at him, "I would be grateful"

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 02-26-2013 at 11:04 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2013, 04:26 PM

Karina landed beside a log cabin in the forest, and woke up. She put her hand on her forehead, and sighed."Where in the world am I?" She leaned up, and looked around. "I'm lost, confused, and it's getting cold. Joy."
~~~~~~~~
Adrian woke up. "Kari?"

Temple

Old 02-28-2013, 07:50 PM

Khaine stood trying to feel her presence it was faint but he could feel it far away "This way" Khaine said as he started walking to where he could feel her presence.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2013, 03:52 AM

Karina sneezed, and looked at the cabin. It was abandoned, and she could lodge there until she was fully rested up and was ready to shadow-travel. She got up, stumbled back a bit, and then continued forward and opened the door. She walked past a stove, and walked over to a bed with some heavy blankets on them. She sat on the bed, and passed out, breathing lightly as she started to fall asleep.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2013, 03:41 PM

Hades and Felicity followed Khaine, "we're going to get Kari, Adrian" Hades said, gently.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 03-02-2013 at 04:27 AM..

Temple

Old 03-03-2013, 01:39 PM

Khaine and the others had been walking for hours soon finding themselves out side of a cabin it had to of been where Karina was "I wonder who owns this" he said as he pulled a Axe out of the aid and headed forward knocking on the door.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2013, 03:34 PM

"mom is going to kill us when we get home" Lissy muttered, noting the time

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2013, 09:45 PM

Adrian cooed, marveled by the forest.
~~~~
Karina woke up at the knock at the front door. She lifted up the dust-covered covers, and then stood up, stretching."Who.." She walked over to the window, and looked outside.Why did they come? She thought to herself,unlocked the door, and opened it up. Karina stood there, looking at Khaine drowsy-eyed."You guys followed me?" She asked, politely covering her mouth while she started to yawn.

Temple

Old 03-06-2013, 10:37 PM

Khaine smiled "I guess you could say that but id like to go with found what wasn't easy why did you even come here" Khaine said looking at the hut and then the night sky then back at Karina "any ways I said id help find you being one of the few that could" Khaine said.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2013, 03:21 AM

Karina stretched again."Let me remind you, I did not come here willingly. I accidentally shadow-traveled. To my demise, I got teleported all the way out here." She yawned, yet again. Karina was still exhausted from her trip, and way to tired to even want to start an argument."Anyway, thanks...I guess.We could-" She closed her eyes, and started to fall forward before she woke herself up again by shaking her head."Who knew my first Shadow-travel would be so exhausting?" She asked before stretching again.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 03-11-2013 at 01:14 AM..

Temple

Old 03-07-2013, 04:05 AM

Khaine Smiled as he watched Karina nod in and out he has never seen someone almost pass out standing "you know for a Demi god of Hades your cuter then I thought you would now come on" Khaine said trying to help Karina to the bed "your weak you need to sleep until then we can watch over you or we can try to get you back to the city" Khaine said with a smile.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2013, 03:36 PM

Hades scowled at khaine, then looked at karina, "your brother nico passed out for a week the first time he shadow traveled"

Lissy grinned, "hey, Adrian's cute" she grinned at Hades wickedly and jumped up to try to pat him on the head, "and i think hades is adorable"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2013, 01:17 AM

"Felicity and Adrian need to return home to their mother. It might be best if I just stay out he-" Karina had not finished her sentence, for she had completely passed out in mid-sentence.

((Sorry, writers block today))

Temple

Old 03-11-2013, 02:22 AM

Khaine grabbed Karina before she could fall Khaine smiled "I guess you guy's should head back ill watch her till morning then will head back to the city but if anything happens come find us and ill come help as soon as I can" Khaine said laying Karina on the bed as he then grabbed a chair pulling it out then summoning an Axe laying it on his legs as he kicked his legs back watching the door Khaine new that there were things looking for him but her as well "I really hope we have a safe night for once"

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2013, 02:39 PM

Hades frowned, "there is no need for you to stay" he said coolly, "my daughter can come home with us" he eyed the son of Ares distrustfully, it wasn't that he particularly thought he would harm Karina, but he wouldn't trust any man alone with his daughter, especially one so much older than her, especially a half-blood, some of them were far to much like their fathers for his taste.

Felicity nodded eagerly, "yeah we have room"

Temple

Old 03-11-2013, 07:12 PM

Khaine smiled "it's OK I under stand your still her father" picked up Karina "well then lead they way" Khaine didn't mind caring Karina he's cared people farther then this walk before.