Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 PM

"one moment" Hades waved his hand and a chariot appeared, "i...do not know why i did not do that before"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2013, 02:48 PM

Karina started to shiver, and cuddled up closer to Khaine, trying to get herself warm."You're quite warm, Khaine...thanks for carrying me...." She said, still sleeping.
~~~~
Adrian glared at Khaine right after Karina cuddled up to him."Me sissy." He heard what Hades said at taking Karina home with them, and cooed."Ya, ya!"

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 03-12-2013, 03:56 PM

"Huh" Khaine looked at the chariot "who would of guest the you had a chariot this hole time" Khaine walked up hoping into the chariot Karina had cuddled up with him "oh its no problem" Khaine said seting her on the chariot then taking of his animal skin cloak and raping her in it as he satdown on the other side of the chariot.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2013, 02:34 PM

((O.O i hope you meant wrapping her in it))
Hades got in the chariot then set Adrian down so he coyuld help Felicity into it.

Felicity looked at the skeleton horses that pulled the chariot, "this is very creepy"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2013, 03:24 PM

(( XDD That made my day))

Karina stopped shivering, and pulled the animal skin coat tighter around her body. She started to dream, and it was rather awkward at that.

What in the world is going on!

Karina woke up, dressed in a black and brown steam punk outfit. She looked down, and she remembered this particular outfit. It was from the newest game she had gotten into, Alice: Madness Returns. She sighed, and looked around at her surroundings. It was dark as night, and she was flying in the air. The next thing she knew, Karina saw smoke in the distance. As she made her way over to it, she noticed that it was her old house. But, she was 3 at this time. It was right after Hades had left, and Karina was furious. She knew what the flames met- It was her fury that she had buried all of this time. Karina wanted to burn away the memories, to sweep them away from her memory. But, she couldn't bring herself to do it. She noticed how the girl quickly aged, and now Karina saw herself.Her mother was underneath some of the roof, dead. As Karina was about to say something, she was interrupted by a hooded figure that grabbed her.

Karina woke up quickly, catching her breath as if she had died and came back to life. She grabbed her forehead, and looked down at the carriage. Her eyes were tired, and her face showed it.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 03-18-2013 at 10:19 PM..

Temple

Old 03-21-2013, 09:02 PM

(I'm sorry but for a time I wont beable to post so till then when we get back Khaine can return to his hotel)

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2013, 05:56 PM

((okay))

Felicity saw that karina was awake, "hey, how're you feeling?"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2013, 06:17 PM

Karina looked over at Felicity. "I am fine...just a bit tired is all." She looked away, and sighed.Does my dream mean something? Or...is it just my fury surfacing? She thought, and then laid back down on the carriage again. Her eyes started to close, and she started to breath slowly, trying to catch her breath."Why did you come after me? You should have worried more about your step-daughter and son.I am more than sure that I could have traveled back on my own." Her eyes opened, and she looked at Hades.
~~~~~~~~
Adrian was asleep.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 04-12-2013 at 02:51 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2013, 02:41 PM

Hades frowned at her, "you're my daughter too, why wouldn't we come to find you? not to mention if Karen found out i didn't try to find you she'd kill me, should be impossible considering i'm immortal but she'd find a way"

Felicity giggled, "it's true she would"

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 04-12-2013 at 02:39 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2013, 02:50 PM

Karina sighed, and looked away."I really do not know..." She replied, and laid down onto to her side, looking at the blurry trees as they continued rushing through the woods in Hades' carriage. Karina smirked."It would seem that Karen is quite the caring person, isn't she?" She looked over at Felicity.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2013, 03:00 PM

Felicity smiled, "my mom's the best" she smirked and poked Hades, "even if she does have really weird taste in guys"

Temple

Old 04-13-2013, 10:40 PM

Khaine stayed zoned out for a while when he snapped back into reality "it's good to see you all can get along" Khaine said with a smile.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-23-2013, 03:02 PM

Karina's gaze shifted over to Khaine."I wouldn't say that we are getting along, but I guess you can say that we are on mutual ground now." She gently giggled to herself as Felicity kept poking Hades, waiting to see how he was going to react. Karina then looked back at Khaine."You've been quiet for a while, are you alright yourself?" She asked, with her tone being as curious as a cat's reaction to water.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-23-2013, 03:14 PM

Hades glared at her mockingly, "I am the god of the dead, tremble in fear!"

Temple

Old 04-23-2013, 10:55 PM

Khane looked at Karina "don't worry about me I should be fine as soon as we get back to the city"

(I think we should skip there)

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2014, 07:29 PM

Soon they arrived at Karen's house.