glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2012, 03:48 AM

"Lots of fun." she said grinning. "Hey, is Feiciano there? Do you know how he's doing?" It had been awhile since she spent time with the Italian and she was beginning to miss him.

Germany started to mark off a route for the three to run today. He liked to mix it up once in awhile so they could not zone out as much and would be forced to pay attention. They where training for a war, not a marathon run. He had to admit, if Feliciano entered a marathon run against that England guy he would most likely win.

Kiku frowned when he had not been able to find Feliciano in any of the halls. He would have to go through the rooms. He reminded himself it would not be an invasion of space, as Ludwig has asked him to. Turning to face the first door he knocked on it. After a few moments of waiting and no response he opened it to see the bathroom. Well, at least if he ever needed to find it he knew where it was.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-19-2012, 03:53 AM

Gilbert shrugged "ja i saw him earlier. He looked fine, excitable as ever. My brother looked like he wanted to explode". He chuckles. "If you come over hed be here". He invited slyly

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2012, 04:10 AM

She laughed softly. Feliciano had not changed one bit had he? "Well then, I guess you wouldn't mind if I come right over?" she asked to confirm he was actually inviting her over. Even if he wasn't she would most likely wind up inviting herself anyway. Hungary knew he wouldn't mind. She was looking forward to seeing Gilbert a Feliciano felt like a huge bonus. Plus she wouldn't mind meeting Ludwig's new friend.

Ludwig finished marking out a new route. "Ja, this route is good." he voiced. He wondered how Kiku was doing on finding Feliciano. This was Kiku's first time at the house and he hoped he didn't get lost. There was also the fact even if he did find Feliciano he may not come willingly, and Kiku seems to polite to force him to.

Kiku knocked on the next door. He did not know what lay behind it and to be safe had decided he would knock on them all before entering. He slowly opened it and peeked his head through. A bedroom? He almost closed it to protect Ludwig's privacy before he heard a gentle snore. "Feliciano-san?" he asked taking a step into the room. Sure enough the Italian was asleep on the bed. Was this a guest bedroom? It was very nicely furnished if it was.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 AM

Italy continued to sleep happily murmering nothings as he did so. He curled up more before streaching and turning over, ludwig bed was so comfy~

"I dont mind, come on over. Im just sitting in my room drinking, i need something better to do 'cuz as much as i love drinking, this is borriiinnngggg

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 PM

Kiku looked at the Italian. Had he honestly chose to sleep when he was told to train? Italy had never made any sense to him. He cleared his throat before curtly calling out "Italy-san. It's time to train as a group.". He hoped that would be all he would have to do to get his attention. It would feel awkward if he had to nudge him awake.

Hungary smiled, "Fear not, my dear Gilbert!" She started playfully. "I will save you from you're boredom and be right over. See you in a few." She waited for his reply before she would hang up and head over.

Ludwig made sure the last of everything was in order. Now all that was left to do was wait for Japan to bring Italy. He decided he would give them fifteen more minutes before he would go in to find them both. Feliciano would not be hard. Most likely he was in his room dreaming about whatever it was the Italian dreamt about.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 PM

"Awesome, see ya then". He hung up and got up stretching. He left the to gilbird following soon after and went outside to see Germany "Oi west, Hungary's comin over!" He yelled to him walking out.

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2012, 01:20 AM

Ludwig saw his bruder walking out of the house informing him that his girlfriend Hungary would be coming over. "Ok, Danke." he thanked him for the information. This would be good. Hungary would entertain Gilbert which would give them peace while the trained. "Would you do me a favor? I sent Kiku to go find Feliciano, but he hasn't returned yet ... It's been awhile Could you go find him and help him out?" he asked.

Kiku frowned when Feliciano showed no response to his voice. "Feliciano-san," he walked closer to the sleeping Italian. "It's time to wake up.". Hesitantly he reached a hand out and nudged Feliciano's arm.

Hungary found her coat after they hung up. She was so excited! Not only was she going to be able to visit Gilbert, but Feliciano would be there too! Plus she would be able to meet Ludwig's new friend. She hummed as she walked out the door.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-20-2012, 01:38 AM

"Ja". Turned and went back inside, he had to say he was proud his brother took training as seriously as he used to... Although sometimes the similarities between him and Germania were staggering and even a little depressing, he missed his father very much... He went back inside and headed straight for his brothers bed room, it was a common sleeping spot for the italian. He went in a saw Kiku timidly nudging Feliciano's arm. "Oi Kiku, he's never gonna wake up like that". He smiled and walked over, focusing on italy. He tore the covers off of the italian "Get out side now! Move it!" He growled like he used to when he used to give military orders or how Germania did when he was little and had curled up under the covers to hide from training and the cold morning air.

Italy started awake "AH! Okaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!" He telled scrambling out of bed and out of the room, naked except his underwear. He raced outside and clug to Germany like Velcro, "PRUSSIA YELLED AT ME AND IT WAS SCARY!" The prussian almost never yelled....

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2012, 01:59 AM

Kiku turned around to see the Prussian in the doorway. Gilbert focused his attention on the Italian and as if he had done this a hundred times before ordered the Italian awake. Italy woke up and immediately jumped out of bed. Kiku noticed how indecent the Italian was dressed and his cheeks reddened. He instantly averted his gaze until the Italian was far from view. "Arigato, Gilbert-san." He nodded his head, grateful for the help. "Does Feliciano-san know what he is wearing?" he asked. He wasn't sure anyone would leave the room in such little clothing, but yet again the Italian did still confuse him.

Ludwig pushed the Italian off of him. "He would not have had to if you had done your training. Now go put on clothes and meet me and Kiku here." he ordered.

Hungary got in her car and started driving to Ludwig's house. She drove a little faster than she should have, but she could hardly wait to see everyone!

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-20-2012, 02:32 AM

He nodded "ja most likely. Italy does that alot, no one quiet knows why.... or why he sleeps almost naked..." he sighed and turned to him smiling and scooped up italys clothes, dumping them out side the door. Italys nudity seemed to bother Kiku and he was bound to be back for them. " you may want to wait a momemt for ita to snag those"

"Awww okayyyyy" he walked off to get his clothes as slowly as possible. Stopping and grabbing his clothes he started puttitng them on.

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-20-2012, 02:54 AM

Ludwig watched Italy slowly walk over to his clothes. Was he trying to get yelled at? "Faster!" He barked. "We don't have all day. I would like to finish our training before dark." he sighed. "Could you at least try to make a good impression for Kiku?". It was the Japs first time at his house. Didn't that count for something?

"Thank you again, Gilbert-san.". It felt almost like a relief to hear the Italian confused more than just him. "Shouldn't we give him back the room to change in?" He wasn't trying to doubt Gilbert's choice, but it seamed odd making Feliciano change in the hallway.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-20-2012, 02:49 PM

[Since the main RP forum is dedicated to discussing roleplaying itself, I've gone ahead and moved this thread into the Fan-Based subforum. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you feel it belongs elsewhere!]

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-20-2012, 11:33 PM

"But germany this isnt our first time meeting japan?" He said questioningly... He had met Kiku before why was this his first impression?

"Well i figured youd want him to change out there rather then run by us naked again". Maybe he was wrong but he had throught it hade seemed to have made Kiku uneasy...

((Thank you, sorry it was in the wrong place >~<))

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2012, 01:24 AM

Ludwig nodded. "Ja, it isn't our first meeting with Japan. It his however his first meeting at my house and I would like for it to be a good experience for him."

Kiku nodded. Gilbert had a point, he didn't want to see Italy naked again. It made him rather uncomfortable. It did not help him to feel less rude. Feliciano would knock if he wanted to change in his room, right? Yes, surely he would. If he knocked he would give him the room to change in. He waited a few long quiet moments and wondered how long it would take Italy to change. After a few more moments passed he decided to start a conversation. He had wanted to ask what made Prussia so notably awesome. "Gilbert-san, may I ask a question?"

The house was in sight! Hungary parked her car in front of Ludwig's house and turned it off. Finally she was here. The drive felt like it took forever even though she was slightly speeding. She stepped out of the car and closed it behind her.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-21-2012, 01:35 AM

He was about to answer when he noticed Hungary pulling in "HUNGARY!" He hugged her tightly

"Ja, shoot" he leaned against the wall. Italy was probably done but hed point that out after kiku had asked.... The more he looked the more his earlier observations were proven correct..... kiku was cute.... very cute. Thankfully he was able to stop that train of thought before he start blushing or some shit

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2012, 01:47 AM

Hungary smiled, "Italy!" she hugged him back just as tight if not more. "Oh I'v missed you Italy!" She pulled from the hug to jump up and down excitedly. "How have you been?"

Ludwig herd a car pull up. Less than a minuet later the Italian had run over to her and they began happily chatting away. "Italy." he called over. "You're still not dressed.".

Kiku hoped his question was not a personal one. If it was he doubted Gilbert would have announced it like that before. Was it an obvious question? The way he had said it sounded as if it was a mater-of-fact thing everyone knew. Everyone except for him that is. He would not make himself appear naive by asking, would he? Either way it was better to ask then to go on as if he knew while he didn't. He looked over at the Prussian who had leaned against the wall and noted again how attractive he was. He stopped that train of thought before it even started. He had no place to think such things. He was with Greece. "What makes Prussia "The awesome Prussia"?"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-21-2012, 01:55 AM

"Uh..." how should he answer that... usually people just realized "How awesome i am?" it was a half statement half question. he continued to look him over.... damn... he should be thinking this... he had promised himself he would think this stuff, he was with Hungary.

Italy ignored Germany in-favor of continuing his conversation

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2012, 02:54 AM

Kiku smiled and held back soft laughter. His unsure half statement was adorable and the face he had made cute. He wanted to ask him what made him so awesome, curious to learn more about him, but didn't want to push the subject. The last thing he wanted to do was make him feel uncomfortable. "I see, arigato." his voice held amusement.

Hungary happily continued the conversation with Italy. "Ludwig, could you go let Gilbert I am here?" she asked. It would hit to birds with one stone. Ludwig would get off Italy's back about the clothes and the training (he was always on Italy's back about the training) and Gilbert would know she was here.

"Italy, why don't you go put on you're clothes? Gilbert is probably still trying to find you to send you out here. Could you let him know Hungary is here?" Either way Italy had to go to him room. He used this to his advantage to try to get the Italian to wear clothes and come back outside to train.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-21-2012, 03:02 AM

he blushed a just a bit. damn he could hear the amusement in kikus voice, now he was a joke to him... wait wait why did he care this much? he was with Hungary, he wouldn't let this stupid crush ruin that, he had it happen to many times. He smiled trying to cover it up.

italy groaned a bit but ran off to do it like he was asked.

((i apologize for my terrible italy))))

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2012, 03:30 AM

((it's ok, i think you do a good Italy))

Had he embarrassed him? Was it what he said, or didn't say? Should he say something else? "By that i mean i can see how you would be classified as awesome. I hope we can become good friends." He smiled at Gilbert. It was still a formal smile, but it was genuine. He had to admit, Gilbert's blush made him seam even more cute.

Hungary put her hands on her hips. She knew Germany had a good reason to ask Italy to do that but she wanted to finish her conversation. It had been ages since she talked with the Italian. Plus she asked Ludwig to go get Gilbert for her before Ludwig asked that of Italy. How rude.

Ludwig saw Hungary place her hands on her hips. Was she annoyed at him? It's not like it mattered much. He was just thankful there where no frying pans near bye ... His bruder's girlfriend had, how should he put it, anger management issues or lack of impulse control?

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-21-2012, 03:42 AM

"ja, me to" he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. He looked to the side trying not to stare.... this was getting awkward fast "so tell me about yourself" he tried looking for a way to break through the awkward

Italy race through the house until he had reached the door to find his clothes outside the door. "thank you you guys!" he started to get dressed tripping several times

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2012, 04:10 AM

Kiku was happy he had the chance to make another friend. "I enjoy sensing the mood and refraining from speaking. Also I always say no," He smiled and his head tilted sideways "It's a quirk.". He heard Italy's voice through the door thanking them and was relived Feliciano had not found them rude nor would he have to see him in nothing but his underwear again. "Tell me about you." he turned his attention back to Gilbert.

Hungary waited patiently for Italy to return with Gilbert. She mentally planned to kidnap Feliciano and run for it. She could save Italy from having to train and provide the Prussian amusement at the same time!

Ludwig waited quietly for Italy hoping he would not find a way to trick his bruder into allowing him to run away from training. Japan should be there and be put his faith in Kiku to get Feliciano outside to train and not allow them to start mischief.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-21-2012, 06:01 PM

"Im awesome, ive got a little burd named gilbird". The bird poked its head out of his pocket at its name and flew over landing on Kiku. He grinned "i like drinking and video games and sleeping and partying and shit like that". He shrugged

Italy fell over and scrambled to get up and continue getting dressed

glompxme
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-22-2012, 12:41 AM

Kiku smiled seeing the little bird, and smiled even more when the bird flew over to land on him. Gilbert mentioned he likes drinking which reminded him of the other question he had wanted to ask. When he mentioned he liked video games however that caught his attention more. He himself enjoyed video games. Maybe they had more in common? "What kind of video games do you like?" he asked, intrigued.

Hungary wondered what was taking Italy so long. Maybe she should go inside and find Gilbert herself? She would wait a few more minuets. "So how have you been Ludwig?" she asked turning on her heels to face the German.

Ludwig noticed Hungary start to appear to be impatient. Knowing her, that was never a good sign. She turned around to face him and asked how he had been. "I'v been good. How have you been Hungary?"

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-22-2012, 12:47 AM

"All different ones especially war ones.... With zombies! Uh. And well i like most games". He shrugs "but ludwig says it makes me lazyyy. I dont care though. But unfortunetly ive beaten all the games i have so their starting to get boring. Do you play video games?" He asked hed love a challenge he already kicked alfreds ass at all of them along with most the others who played with him

Italy finished getting dressed, now what was he supposed to do?