Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 12-11-2012, 01:44 AM

Story:

In the far East land of Saddle Arabia, oceans apart from Ponyvile and Canterlott, all is not well. A continent of sand and little water, Saddle Arabia was once home to the larges racing trail in all of Equestria. Everypony who was anypony had visited Saddle Arabia at least once in their life, at least, that's how it used to be. Since those day, many years have passed along with the generations who love and knew Saddle Arabia in it's glory days.
In the heart of Saddle Arabia, an oasis is nestled amoung the sandy dunes. The ponies who live in the area have fondly made a home for themselves. However, this simple paradice is not as it seems. As the days go on the suply of water is drying up slowly but surely. If things keep going this way, all of Saddle Arabia will be a dry desert land. Taking note of this catastrophy, Princess Celestia has asked Twilight Sparkle to assign a minimum of six ponies to investigate the decreese of water and to do what they can to bring it back.

Rule:

1. PM Pony outlines to me
2. Maximum of 3 ponies to a player, but you cannot have multipul of one race of pony
3. Alicorns are royalty and I have no intent on accepting the at this time!
4. Please have any majoy plot points okayed by me first
5. This is an Original Character Roleplay, UNLESS you are using a pony that is an extra in the regular series. (meaning just a background pony who says nothing)

Pony Outline:

Username:
Pony Name:
Nickname:
Talent:
Race: (Earth pony, unicorn, pegasus)
Cutie Mark:
Personality:

Last edited by Inuyami; 12-12-2012 at 02:06 AM..

Inuyami

Old 12-11-2012, 03:42 PM

Accepted Ponies:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilia
Username: Kilia
Pony Name: Passion Sprinkles
Nickname: Rin
Appearance:
Talent: Singing
Race: Earth Pony
Cutie Mark: a heart made out of sprinkles shaped like music notes
Personality: She is rather outgoing, can get rather depressed quickly, she also can be rather random.
History: Passion Sprinkles is just like every earth pony, we except the fact that her father is a fancy Rave DJ and her mom was a back up dancer for a rather famous singer, not allowed to mention the singer's name anymore after the said singer is in hiding. So she was raised up in a very good environment for her talent, she was happy and couldn't help but leave her home in Saddle Arabia and try to make a name for her self.

Username: Kilia
Pony Name: Moon Dust
Nickname: Dust
Appearance:
Talent: doesn't know yet
Race: ........
Cutie Mark: does not have one as of yet
Personality: i guess you could say that he seems kind of distant, he doesn't really well ummm ugh he cares about his friends and he tends to be stubborn some times.
History: Moon Dust didn't have very many friends when he grew up, he also did not come from a long prestigious family like most people he knows. Las Pegasus is his home town, his family are just simple well cloud dusters, dusting off the bits of clouds that hung around and clung to random things. Though in an attempt to find out what his talent is, he left Equestria to Saddle Arabia to experience something new and maybe find new and different things that could possibly be his talent.
Username: Inuyami
Pony Name: Starlight Swirl
Nickname: Star, Swirly (she hates being called that)
Appearance:
Talent: Magic
Race: Unicorn
Cutie Mark: A large star in the center with smaller stars swirling inward around it
Personality: Star Swirl is a flower child how loves to spend her time out in nature, she is very much the opposite from her cousin Twilight Sparkle. However, both unicorn share the gift of wonderous amounts of magical ability. Star's magic powers are mostly nature based but she has begun her studies to become even more powerful like her older cousin.

Last edited by Inuyami; 12-20-2012 at 02:55 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-19-2012, 10:25 AM

Golden hooves hit the dirt road as a grey speckled, black stallion made his way down it, though he could have just flown to the place that he was trying to get. For some reason he just decided not to do so, cobalt blue eyes raked the area as he looked around, trying to make sure that he was heading in the right direction to get to Ponyville. He had gotten a letter from Twilight Sparkle asking him to come and see her. He didn't understand why she had asked him to go there, he didn't even understand why she had sent him a letter in the first place considering the fact that she and him only crossed paths once.

Inuyami

Old 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM

Trotting along the same path as the stallion with cobalt blue yes, Starlight Swirl was also making her way to visit with Twilight Sparkle. Spike had sent a message to her a few days before, and as soon as she could, Star left to figure out what was so important. Twilight's letter had been very brief but it stated that she, along with some other ponies, were going to be assigned a very important task. Her mind filled with thoughts as she continued down the path towards Ponyville.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-20-2012, 01:33 AM

All of a sudden a bright colored pony was walking down the road, a smile on her face as she looked around the area, she had began to hum to her self before she spotted Moon Dust. "DUST!!!!!" she yelled at him as she galloped down the road towards him, only to glomp him. "It is so good to see you again." she said in her accent as she nuzzled his cheek, spotting the other female walking down the road also, she promptly let Moon Dust go as she shot down towards her, hugging her from behind. "HELLO!!!!" she sang rather loudly as she nuzzled the mare's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Dust's ears flickered as he heard somepony yell his name, looking around for a brief moment to find out who had done it, but before he could figure anything out a red brown blur with neon colors had glomped him, causing him to fall to the ground. Wrinkling his muzzle as he stayed quiet, listening to the energetic female talk before she shot off to bother somepony. He sighed for few moments before he picked himself up, shaking his fur out as he trotted over to Passion Sprinkles and the female that seemed to be unlucky to met her. "Rin.....let the poor girl go. Sorry about her.....she seems to be excited about one thing or another." he said to the filly as he pushed his friend off of her to help her stand up.

Inuyami

Old 12-20-2012, 01:51 AM

The shock of having Passion Sprinkles suddenly gallop up to her and embrasse her put Starlight off a bit. Who was this crazy pony!? As fast as one pony had come over there was now a second one, this one more level headed and telling the mare to lay off.

"Oh, it is not a problem; really." Starlight Swirl spoke in an elegant tone and made sure to not use contractions. "My name is Starlight Swirl. I am in rout to find a small town called Ponyville. Would either of you know where it may be?" The young mare had rarely ever taken trips to places outside of her home in Canterlot. Directions weren't really her thing.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-20-2012, 02:45 AM

"Ah Dust....your no fun." Passion Sprinkles said as she pouted, having been pushed off of Star Swirl, she rolled over for a moment before she stood up, flicking her tail as she faked glared at the male only to smile and giggle a bit. "I am Passion Sprinkles but you can call me Rin and that grumpy fun sucker is Moon Dust." she said to her before she got real close to whisper into her ear, looking over at the male. "Don't talk to him about talents or why he doesn't have a cutie mark at his age.....he is very touchy about it." she whispered before she giggled again, bursting out into song as she spun around, trotting down the road towards Ponyville once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess we are all headed there......should be up over that hill there." Moon Dust said to her as he nodded his head towards the one that was a few ways off that they still had to make their way over. He tried hard to ignore Rin but it was rather hard for him to do something like that when she was all over the place, which only made his eye twitch a bit.

Inuyami

Old 12-20-2012, 02:58 AM

"If you do not mind," Starlight said to Moon Dust, pushing the confusion about what Rin had said about the cutie mark in the back of her mind. "Would I be able to travel with you. I am to see my cousin there and once we arive I am sure somepony can show me the way to the library where my she is staying."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-24-2012, 04:31 PM

Moon Dust frowned as he slowly moved down the road, finding her question about following them stupid considering they were all headed that way anyways but he wasn't going to say anything about it at the time. "Hmmm....I am actually headed towards the Library also." he said to her as he gave her a charming smile his teal/blue colored mohawk being pushed down by his hoof as he ran it over it. Looking around once more as he tried to make sure of where they were at though it was rather easy to see since they had finally made it to the hill and was headed up it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Passion Sprinkles on the other hand was standing at the top of the hill as she looked at Ponyville below them she cocked her head to the side slightly as she thought for a few minutes, turning her head back to look at Moon Dust and Star Swirl. "Oh man guys....this is just wow!" she said to them as she smiled even more, prancing in place as she waited for them to catch up to her, oh how very excited she was, and as she spoke to them her Arabian accent came out even more.

Inuyami

Old 12-30-2012, 04:18 AM

Starlight Swirl gasped as she laid her eyes on Ponyville. She'd never seen anything quite like it. Having been raised poor and a mile away from any civilization, this place looked like a city; right up there with Manehatten.

"So this is it?" Starlight asked.

(sorry for the late responce. BTW I remembered something today. Ther is a pony called "Star Swirl the Bearded" and also if you go to google and type in Star Swirl, turns out there is an actual pony with the same cutie mark! And in the 80's show Star Swirl was a white unicorn princess xD I had no idea!
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ps19dcb273.jpg )

Last edited by Inuyami; 12-30-2012 at 04:28 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-22-2013, 09:41 PM

"It appears so." Moon Dust mumbled as he moved to pull a letter out of the black bag on his back, no symbol upon it to show that it was like the two mares next to him had on theirs. The reason behind that was the pure fact that he had no cutie mark, no talent that made him unique or special in anyway and at his age it seemed as if he was never going to have one. He frowned as he read the paper over, having spread it on the ground, pinning it open with his hooves before he let it roll back up, placing it in his bag once more. "Okay we are basically looking for a tree house." he mumbled before looking over at his companions, rolling his eyes at the site that Rin was making.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YEP! YEP! YEEEP!!!" Passion Sprinkles sung at the top of her lungs, twirling in a circle before she flipped, she was just full of energy and excitement, she was even trying to do a hoof stand, trying to see the world upside down. Sadly that was when Moon Dust snorted and rolled his eyes at her, causing her to giggle and fall over, looking at Star to see what she was up too. "So shall we go? Though Mr. Grumpy Pants over there is no fun....." she said to her as she nudge her, pouting a bit before she laughed, walking towards the town, nodding as she listened to the description of the building that they were suppose to be going towards.

(oh yea i completely forgotten about that lol sorry for taking so long to reply but i had no net now i have net >w<)