Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-11-2013, 12:57 AM

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor of Mankind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Man for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that he may never truly die.Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in His name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever-vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from aliens, heretics, mutants -- and far, far worse. To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

Just a Video showing space marines and one of female space marines.

you are the Space Marines foremost amongst the defenders of humanity, the greatest of the Emperor of Mankind's warriors. you are barely human at all, but superhuman; having been made superior in all respects to a normal man by a harsh regime of genetic modification, psycho-conditioning and rigorous training. Space Marines are untouched by plague or any natural disease and can suffer wounds that would kill a lesser being several times over, and live to fight again. Clad in ancient Power Armour and wielding the most potent weapons known to Man, the Space Marines are terrifying foes and their devotion to the Emperor and the Imperium of Man is unyielding. They are the God-Emperor's Angels of Death, and they know no fear this is what humanity thinks of you but really you are no longer needed after humanity had won the chapters were broken up space marine's returned to there home planets were they would live there mighty life's but a few were recruited into a defense force were to stand watch at the edge of the galaxy fighting off small threats that you encounter led by a chapter master you take up the name of omega marines it is now up to you turn to chaos and lead your army's into the milky way or protect it from what ever threat come's your way.

You have only been recruited a couple days earlier buy a recruiter of your home planet you ride on a carrer waiting to arrive to this new planet and with you sits your new team.

RULES
1.fallow all rules of menewsha.
2.romance is allowed but keep pg 13.
3.Pm me you character under Astartes.
4.violence is expected but not to gory like riping off someones arm and bighting a chunk out of it.
5.HAVE FUN that's and order that means that this is your own character you dont need to go reading every thing about this.

Classes:
assault Marine:the masters of close combat taking on a melee weapon as primary weapons and striking with ether great speed or power.

devastator marine:you rain hell onto your enemy's with overpowering firepower.

tech marine:you spent hundreds of years learning about the machine spirit granting to the ability and knowledge of almost all machines you are also fitted with servo arms they are like a pair or extra arms to aid in working and combat.

psyker: you have mastered your mind allowing you to use mental powers from creating storms of lightning to Armour you are very powerful but most at risk to turning to chaos.

Character skeleton:
Name : think about it make it sci fi like with a touch of fantasy
Class:
Weapons : up to 3
Bio :(what were you like during the war and why didn't you leave when you were given the chance I bet your family wants you home but you stayed)
pic : anime preferably and I don't care what it looks like my mind will just strap in into armor

Last edited by Temple; 02-11-2013 at 10:53 AM..

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-11-2013, 10:41 AM

Accepted profiles:

Name :Vulcan calgar
Class:assault Marine
Weapons :,A stranded chainsword (seen in pic) and a stranded bolt pistol side arm if ever needed.
Bio :Vulcan is a highly decorated Brother-Captains. In M41, during one of his most famous exploits on the world of Antraxes, Vulcan confronted the Cult of the Red Talon and their daemonic master, the Lord of Change M'Kachen. Vulcan valiantly led the counter-attack against the vile Greater Daemon, striking at the heart of the Chaos Cult's temple. Despite being outnumbered, the Space marines slaughtered the damned souls of the foul cultists. Through the use of his powerful melee abilities,Vulcan managed to perform the formidable feat of banishing the mighty M'Kachen back to the Warp. Normally such a feat was beyond the power of a lone Astartes. From after moment on, Vulcan's fate was to become forever intertwined with the that of the Lord of Change. M'Kachen.
pic :

Last edited by Temple; 02-11-2013 at 10:58 AM..

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-01-2013, 09:52 PM

In the future there is only war! Awesome, would love to play, but have been out of 40k world for about ten years! I love the idea that humans have 'won'.
So the omega marines, are they recruited from all the other/older chapters? There has been an omega chapter before though, or are these the ones in the rp?