MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-23-2013, 07:12 AM

| Introduction | Rules | Characters | Cannon | Team | Recycling Bin | Black List |

Yes this is exactly what you think it is, another Naruto RP... kind of...

Introduction

As our favorite heroes and heroins get older, they eventually pair off and have offspring. These offspring are the second generation of heroes to be had, and to do with what they will in this land. So far there is no dark cloud on the horizon, but all that can change in an instant. All it takes is one drop of bad blood in the gene pool to screw it all up. But for now, the days are sunny (usually) and warm, and there is no real major threat on the horizon for our new heroes. As they train to become better ninja and complete missions (or attempt to in some cases).

Open
If you need a recap let OokamiD or myself know in Pm's.

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-26-2013 at 06:27 PM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-23-2013, 07:14 AM

| Introduction | Rules | Characters | Cannon | Team | Recycling Bin | Black List |
Yes this is a wall of text... and yes I expect you to read every last word...

Rules
1. Follow all basic rules and guidelines of Menewsha, this should be a give in.
2. If myself or MissJiff ask you to leave, do so. This could be due to poor posting, or because someone has complained about your behavior. If you disregard our asking nicely you will be blacklisted.
3. If a parental pairing is already set up, contact the person who has the first instant of that pairing existing and ask them if you can be their sibling (some characters may be set up as an only child). The pairing cannot be split up to make other pairings without good reason, again you should contact the person who has one of the parents to see if it's okay. No one is going to be cheating on their spouses. Maybe it was a one night stand before they were married, whatever, work it out. I WILL be contacting the other RPers to see if you asked permission first.
4. If you want to be cannon, fine, just keep in mind they're much older then in the series(late 30's early 40's). I honestly don't think we'd need profiles for cannon characters. Perhaps just a list. If their is a character you want, PM me and I'll put it up. if you need to interact with the character (say your parent) and no one has chosen them yet, you may NPC their interactions with your character, but only if the character isn't on the list of cannon characters. If you would like to Play Naruto, he has made Hokage, just keep in mind it's your responsibility to come up with missions... I will ask you when you PM me to make sure you are alright with doing that.. if you say no, you obviously haven;t read all the rules.
5. Failure to comply with any of these rules will get you a verbal warning, and on your second offense you will be asked to leave.
6. Any and all character requests, (cannon or non) should be PMed to MissJiff with the title of "I don't believe it!" if you PM them to me they will go ignored. She's the one who will have access to the profile post. If you send them to me then you clearly haven't read the rules. She'll contact me with the canon list, don't you worry.
7. Keep in mind that this is a purely crack RP, so if you are a Cannon, you're allowed to be a little OOC, but don't take it too far (Gaara would look ridiculous in a pink tutu.. as much as I'd giggle and then be murdered by Desert Funeral for giggling... seriously, just don't do it...)
8. Please stay active. If for any reason you need to take a leave of absence, let us know so we can plan accordingly in case you're entangled in the plot. if you go missing unexplained for over a week, we will continue along as if you didn't exist. Your character will be moved to the recycling bin and your parents freed up to have another child that isn't you.
9. We ask you to be as literate as possible thur is lyke no need to talk lyke dis lyke at all. We understand your spelling might not be excellent, but we do expect you to put in your best effort. We also ask that you don't preform any 'one liners' this is giving a post of inadequate length such as nodding your head and giving a short blurb of speech and that is all..... Unless there is no other possible option for you to interact with someone. I know what it's like to have little to nothing to respond to, but do try to avoid short posts at all costs. We'd hope to get at least five decent sentences out of you or more if at all possible.
10. NO ONE has a tailed demon unless otherwise authorized by the anime/manga. if the holder of the tailed demon has been killed off and the demon is still running a muck, then we'll talk. but I'd like for there to be no tailed demons running about unless they're intact in their cannon hosts.... and such hosts are still breathing....
11. As far as teams are concerned. Leaders must be cannon (there are enough of them in existence) If your team doesn't have an appointed leader yet, be vague until you get one. if need be, Missjiff and myself will take on Cannons for team leaders. If you have a team preference, let me know in your PM, or else you will be pointed to the next available slot.
12. If you have a partner/companion (Like Kiba has Akamaru) you need to give a little blurb in your profile about them, Name and appearance should suffice. Put this in your OTHER section.
13. I may add more rules depending on the circumstances, if I do amend or add to these you will be informed via this post and my current RP post.

Last edited by OokamiD; 02-23-2013 at 07:29 AM..

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 07:16 AM

Characters

Code:
Username - 
Name - 
Age - 
Gender - 
Parents - 
Appearance - 
Personality - 
Other -

Username - MissJiff
Name – Kumori Nara
Age - 15
Gender - Female
Parents – Temari/Shikamaru Nara
Appearance -
Personality – Kumori takes after both her parents in personality. She can be quite lazy and not want to do anything much like her father. If something peeks her interest she’ll jump at the chance to give her opinion and she can be a bit pushy if no one is listening to her. Kumori spends her day usually napping somewhere off to the side while the others are chatting.
Other – Kumori carries around a giant fan like her mother. She usually uses it to block the sun while she naps.

Username - MissJiff
Name - Hanako
Age - 15
Gender - Female
Parents - Gaara
Appearance -
Personality - Hanako's quiet and usually keeps to herself. She is not shy but never has much to say. She focuses on her training above most things. She has a 'mental' link with her twin like most twins have. Hanako does live with her father in the Sand Village but often comes to Konoha to visit her cousin and Aunt.
Other - Hanako controls sand just like her father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiD
Username - OokamiD
Name - Hibiki Uzumaki
Age - 15
Gender - Female
Parents - Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga
Appearance - [Normal Mode] | [Hard Mode]
Personality - Hibiki is a bit odd, but considering her father, it was to be expected. usually Hibiki is like her mother, calm and shy. She does her best to stay out of the way and help out when she can. Though if she gets hit in a fight or accidentally injured, her personality takes a 180 and her appearance changes. She goes from a dark haired blue eyed shy girl, to a blond hair pale eyed menace to society. Her fighting skill increases and she has better access to her Byakugan, although diluted from her mother's blood line. Once she calms down she returns to normal, but she tends to pass out due to stress and energy loss before she clams down which works just as well to return her to her original state.
Other - She can access her Byakugan in both states, she's just better at it in her injured state then in her normal state.

Username - OokamiD
Name - Kusa
Age - 15
Gender - Male
Parents - Gaara
Appearance - [x]
Personality - Kusa is a bit more flamboyant then his sister is has a knack for embarrassing his twin. He's a little more open then most would think, probably mostly because his father is a bit too caring when it comes to his children. more or less because he doesn't want them to have the same childhood he had. he has a mental link with his Twin which allows him to know where she is and her mood, but not much else.
Other - Kusa can manipulate sand to make weapons and shields
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiD
Username - OokamiD
Name - Kishi Nara
Age - 5
Gender - Male
Parents - Temari/Shikamaru Nara
Appearance - Dun' call me cute!
Personality - Kishi is very protective of his big sister, despite his lack of training, he'll often get himself into some kind of trouble trying to defend his older sister and needing rescue from said sibling and her teammates. He's quite intelligent for his age when it comes to strategy games, though he has yet to beat his father without it being handed to him.
Other - Being a little kid he tends to attach himself to any and all females he things are 'pretty', relatives included. Nothing romantic about it, though he has proposed to Hanako once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderhaze
Username - Cinderhaze

Name - Takumi

Age - 14

Gender - Male

Parents - Kankuro

Appearance -
http://safebooru.org//images/73/6b51...6607.jpg?72294

Personality - Takumi is quiet and a bit shy around new people, but very friendly once he warms up to someone. He is short for his age but doesn't seem to be bothered by it. He normally spends his time reading or practicing his puppetry. Takumi was always fascinated by his father's puppets and was learning to operate simple puppets before he was old enough to train.

Other - Takumi has two puppets for the purposes of his ninjutsu.

Char- A thin-boddied, offensive type puppet like Crow. It has bladed claws on it's hands as well as pair of flame jets in the wrist compartments.

Bellow- A more armored, defensive type puppet. It's body is large and hollow, allowing Takumi to hide inside if need be. It gets it's name from the pair of high pressure air jets on it's arms, which can be used to subdue enemies or spread Char's flames.

Username - Cinderhaze

Name - Hiroki Inuzuka

Age - 15

Gender - Male

Parents - Kiba and ???

Appearance - http://safebooru.org//images/345/988...eb8.jpg?344769

Personality - Hiroki is an outwardly happy and helpful person. He spends his time out in the village, enjoying the company of his friends and other villagers. He never thinks twice about lending a hand to anyone who needs it. This led him to study as a medical ninja, instead of his father's more combat oriented style.

Other - In true Inuzuka fasion Hiroki has a canine companion, Kita a large Saint Bernard. He follows Hiroki almost all the time and carries extra medical supplies in a pouch strpped to his collar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini
Username - Gemini
Name - Hikari Uchiha
Age - 13
Gender - Female
Parents - Sakura and Sasuke
Appearance -
Personality - Hikari is generally pretty friendly,and extremely loyal.She gets really defensive if anyone ever insults her father,and she can be really quick tempered.Hikari is easy to get along with and has alot of friends,but when she gets mad she can be scary.
Other- Hikari is able to use advanced stages of the Sharangan,though she doesn't like to.

Last edited by MissJiff; 03-07-2013 at 06:28 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 07:25 AM

Cannon

Temari - MissJiff
Hinata - OokamiD
Rock Lee - Cinderhaze

Last edited by OokamiD; 02-23-2013 at 07:33 PM..

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 07:27 AM

Teams

More to be added as needed.

Leaf - Team 13
Leader -
-
-
-

Leaf - Team 14
Leader -
-
-
-

Leaf Genin - Team 15
Leader - Rock Lee
- Hibiki Uzumaki
- Kumori Nara
- Hiroki Inuzuka

Sand Genin - Team 16
Leader -
- Hanako
- Kusa
- Takumi

Team 17
Leader -
-
-
-

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-24-2013 at 06:35 PM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 07:28 AM

Recycling Bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple
Username - Temple
Name - Ru
Age - 17
Gender - female
Parents -Mifune
Appearance -

Personality - Ru is very shy being in a new land but still always trying to become better swordsman and a better leader she knows that it is rare for a female to take up general and for her to train with ninjas but she only wants to show that the samurai are just as skilled as ninja
Other -unlike outher samurai Ru uses four katana's in her sword style also like other samurai she make's ninjutsu almost useless being able to slash faster then hand signals.

Last edited by OokamiD; 03-07-2013 at 05:09 AM..

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 07:33 AM

| Introduction | Rules | Characters | Cannon | Team | Recycling Bin | Black List

Black List

None

*You may notice there is no white list, that's because everyone is on the white list unless they pull something stupid.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 07:41 AM

Hibiki sighed softly as she walked through the forest, chewing on her finger nail. "Oh, she said she'd be here... she promised she would..." The girl gave out a soft whine as she looked around. With my luck she's been here for hours and I'll get scolded for keeping her waiting.. even though I'm still early. She sighed and shook her head slightly as her train of thought went to a much darker place. She frowned and shuffled along the path, seemingly defeated already. She shook he head in an attempt to clear her thoughts away as she looked around, putting her training to the test. "I should be able to find her right? I just have to concentrate.... She's probably napping somewhere around here..." She closed her eyes and concentrated, her brows furrowing in the muddle as she tried to call out her mother's blood line. Come on, don't fail me now, I almost had it down in practice... please, work with me just this once...

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 07:42 AM

Kumori stood quietly under the shade of a tree looking around the immediate area. "This looks like a fine spot to relax." She lifted a hand up to cover a yawn. Kumori didn't know where the rest of her team was and she wasn't to concerned. She wasn't cold she just didn't want to be bothered by people while she tried to relax. The blonde Kounoichi pulled her fan off of her back and leaned it against the tree. Kumori sat down leaning against the tree and closed her eyes ready to drift off until she heard talking. Her eyes opened before she groaned and grabbed her fan pulling herself to her feet and stepped out around the tree spotting Hibiki. "I almost forgot I was going to meet her here." She sighed and returned her fan onto her back and moved out from her spot. "Hibiki" Kumori nodded a bit lifting her hand to wave but ended up covering but another yawn.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 07:46 AM

The small girl jumped, startled for a moment. "Oh! Kumori-Chan!" She squeaked softly as she opened her eyes, tears starting to well up in them. Needless to say her mother's inherited shyness and her father's inherited over reaction caused for a lot of tears on her part. She wiped her eyes quickly so she wouldn't get chided for crying, yet again. "I was looking for you, I hope you weren't waiting long.." She sniffled slightly looking to her team mate. "Oh, I thought they'd be with you..." She frowned softly and shook her head. "No matter, they're probably just running late this morning. Um, so what should we do?" She looked around quietly, shifting from foot to foot nervously, she was never as at ease as Kumori, another perk of being an Uzumaki, you were always on edge for one reason or another. "We don't really have a mission right now, and since no one else is here, it'd be a bit hard to train with just the two of us..." Oh this could be bad, if it's just Kumori and I training, I don't know what will happen...

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 07:48 AM

Kumori stared at her for a moment and raised her eyebrow as he nervous girl talked. Her parents had told her since Hibiki's parents were who they were this girl would tend to be strange. Both of their parents were opposites. "I wasn't waiting long." She lied of course but she didn't want the girl to feel even worse. "No one is with me. You know I usually like to spend time to myself." The blonde yawned again before she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. "Running late seems to be the case." The town really wasn't that busy so they would have no need to be late. When she heard the word training she shivered a bit. That would be work and that's not something Kumori wanted to do. "Why don't we just sit and relax until our third teammate gets here." Kumori would put off training as long as she could.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 09:48 AM

Takumi stepped through the gates of the Hidden Leaf Village, his brown cloak was open and his hat was long since tucked into his bag. 'Man, it's always such a long trip from the Sand...' He yawned and stretched, pushing his glasses back up his nose. He smiled and started walking down the mostly-familiar streets. 'It will be nice to see Obasan and Kumori-chan again. And Shikamaru-Ojisan...even if he can be a little spacey...' His eyes scanned the streets as he walked, observing daily life in the village. Shops and vendors selling their wares to customers. Smells from restaurants and food stalls filled the air. And people both young and old happily going about their day. Sometimes the Sand Village headband on his arm earned him a second glance despite the peace between the villages, but this didn't bother him. Finally he reached his destination and reached up, knocking on the familiar door.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 06:24 PM

She blinked a bit, her eyes still a little moist as she watched her team mate. "Are you sure that would be alright?" She chewed on her thumb nail once more. She knew how much their leader disapproved of Kumori slacking off, but at the moment it seemed like it couldn't be helped. She thought for a moment and came up with an idea that wouldn't get either of them in trouble, and so long as she didn't fall she didn't have to worry about the consequences. "Well here is no good.... the lake is much better, and since we were heading there anyway for training..." She smiled softly tilting her head. "We could take the long way and make a race of it..." She paused for a moment but long enough for Kumori to open her mouth, not to utter anything. "Or are you afraid you'll loose...?" She knew racing was seen as work to Kumori, but a challenge, especially one concerning speed usually never failed to peek the konoichi's interest, so long as she had had a decent nap before hand.

Somewhere in the outskirts between the sand village and the leaf village.....

Kusa smiled softly as he walked, his head tilted slightly. "Come on Hanako, pick up the pace... Everyone else is probably in town by now." He chided looking over his shoulder to his twin who was lagging a bit behind. Takumi had gone on ahead, even with his shorter legs he had probably beaten them already. A late morning for the two of them, later for her then everyone else. He wasn't going to leave her stranded, but she took forever in the morning, even longer then him and that was saying something. "Honestly... you would think the children of the Kazekage wouldn't be so late... and this is beyond fashionably late..." He scolded her with a sturdy hand placed on his hip. "On the bright side this gives us a chance to escape father's constant need to make sure we don't end up like he did as a child." He waved his hand delicately as he kicked up a bit of sand forming a lily which he picked up and smiled softly. "Please do hurry, we can't keep Auntie waiting... She is expecting us after all..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 06:37 PM

"I'm perfectly fine with napping." Kumori placed her hands on her hips and blinked. "The lake?" She hadn't napped there in a while and it was nice and quiet. "A race? That seems like work." She closed her eyes and thought about it for a moment. She knew the area very well but she had to factor in the conditions for a race. "Hmm..." Her mind then went to work as she thought about her best choice. One good thing she got from her father. It was nice and sunny and there was a gentle breeze. It was a dense forest and branches were everywhere. Some of the spots in the forest were clear. If Hibiki was a bit more careful she probably only had a 28% chance of hurting herself. Her brow furrowed a little. Dealing with Hibiki after she wigged out was more annoying then a race. Kumori also really wanted to nap there. Once her eyes opened she had made her choice. "Fine. We'll race.." Kumori wasn't planning on putting a lot of effort into the race she just wanted to get there. She grabbed her large fan and opened it completely. She swung it as a gust of wind seemed to appear from nowhere. She used her chakra to control it as she used her fan as a sail and soared up into the sky.

Hanako stared ahead quietly following behind her brother. She didn't take long this morning because she was getting ready she was just hiding from her father. Her eyes lifted a bit listening to him speak. "We're the Kazekage's children. We can do as we please." Hanako wasn't saying that to make them sound spoiled but really who would yell at the children of Gaara of the Sand? Well usually it was their aunt. "We'll be there shortly...try being quiet for the time being or you'll find yourself at a funeral in the middle of the desert." Her eyes narrowed a bit before she spotted the horizon. "It seems we're almost there...." Hanako said quietly before quite literally disappeared as she quickened her pace towards Konoha. It wasn't like their cousin Takumi didn't know where he was going. They had all been to the Leaf Village before.

The door opened a few moments later as Temari looked down at Takumi and smiled. "I see you made the trip in one piece." She looked around and raised her eyebrow. "Where are your other cousins? They were traveling with you, weren't they?" Temari opened the door a bit wider, allowing Takumi to enter. "You're welcome to come in and wait for them."

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-23-2013 at 07:13 PM..

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-23-2013, 07:23 PM

After many days of walking

Ru stopped tired and almost lost she pulled out a jug that used to have water in it she screwed of the cap and held it over her mouth shaking it hoping that water would magically appear in it "Dame it I hope this wont take any longer " Ru said with a sigh she thought about how they were going to react to her the samurai haven't had been on good terms with the ninjas after the last war Ru sighed again after a couple hours she found her self outside of the hidden leaf village "Please father please mother give me your strength so that I don't make a bad first impression" Ru made her way into the village and like she thought she found the eye's of most of the people she sighed "I guess this was to only be expected of them" Ru found herself being crowded by store keepers trying to sell the legendary samurai there wears and mostly weapons Ru almost having a panic attack jumped high into the air and landing on top of the houses she then sprinted of moving faster then most ninjas and then soon finding herself hiding on the buildings she thought how stupid she must of looked I mighty samurai running from town folk she flopped on top of the house tears running down her face she has never been so lonely in her life.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 07:54 PM

Takumi stepped through the door, hanging up his cloak and bag but leaving his scrolls tied to his waist, he never liked to be without them. "Yes Obasan, I think I could walk here with my eyes closed at this point." He smiled at his own joke. "And yes, they should be with us shortly. They move slower when they bicker like that." He looked around the house as he followed his aunt. He had been here many times before but it always amazed him how different it was from the Sand Village. Not to say his Uncle ran a bad village, just a very different one. "Where is Kumori? I haven't seen her in a while. I know Kusa and Hanako were looking forward to it too. Well...as much as Hanako looks forward to things that is.

Temple

Old 02-23-2013, 08:22 PM

Ru took a deep breath as she wiped away here tears "I'm a warrior dame it I wont be seen like this what would father say" Ru jumped down trying to ignore the peering eye's that she caught she found herself wandering the village watching how the ninjas acted but she was getting bored she came here to train with them to see them in action not talk to each other she sighed I don't see whats so great about ninjas" Ru then made her way to a inn where she pulled out some of the money she was given and bought a room she made her way up and got undressed leaving only her kimono as she found her self looking out the window watching the people walk around this place was not the same as the Land of Iron but this is where she would stay.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 09:13 PM

"Come on Kita, don't bother the nice people." Hiroki walked into the inn, pulling Kita away from sniffing a family's groceries. He walked up to the front desk and greeted the innkeeper with a smile. "Here you go sir. This is the medicine you ordered, I hope you're starting to feel better." He turned to leave as the innkeeper accepted and paid for his medicine. He paused for a moment as he saw a girl heading up into the rooms. In all of his travels in and around the village he had never seen her before. She looked to be a bit older than him and most of all was clad in strange armor he had never seen before. "H-hey.." He called after her but she was already up the stairs. "You think she's alright Kita? She looked pretty sad..."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-24-2013, 12:32 AM

Hibiki smiled scratching her cheek as she took off into the trees following after her team mate. She had to remember this was a race, but she also had to remember to be careful of her footing. One rotted branch or a shift in the wind could mean a very long day, and not just for her. She leapt from tree to tree, trailing after Kumori who was only gaining speed. She huffed softly, a little discouraged but she couldn't let her pride get the better of her, not if she wanted to make it there in one piece. Feeling a bit more comfortable after a few more leaps she sped up, keeping the rhythm steady from one foot fall to the next. She wasn't going to let Kumori beat her too badly this time, not like last week. Though feeling too comfortable is when things start to go wrong. Her footing felt off on her next step. She yelped and balanced herself on the branch, allowing Kumori to pull even farther ahead. The frail girl caught her breath having nearly scared herself to death. She patted her chest. "It's okay..." She mumbled and hopped to the next branch, choosing now to take a slower pace. The last thing she needed was to hurt herself, especially since no one around would be expecting her second self to surface.

He scowled softly at her words. "Do you really expect me of all people to shut up?" he waved his hand smiling softly, closing his eyes. "You know as well as I that there are only two people that can counter that attack from the inside, and oh look. I'm one of them." he opened his eyes and blinked a bit, seeing his sister was no where to be found. "Hey, wait up!" he huffed and darted off after her, his eyebrow twitching. "See if I ever do your nails again..." He grumbled as he caught up to her just as quickly as she disappeared. "Is the racing really necessary? We're already here, there's no need to run."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-24-2013, 03:22 AM

Kumori tilted her head a bit to look behind her to see if Hibiki hurt herself. It didn't seem so. The wind settled down causing Kumori to fall towards the ground. She landed on a tree branch and folding her fan up placing it onto her back. She then took off on foot. Honestly Kumori never cared if she was first or second she just enjoyed the piece and quiet of the lake. When a clearing came up she spotted the light reflecting off the water. She smiled to herself and pushed off a tree branch landing a few feet from the water. The lazy girl then removed her fan and leaned it against a rock before she propped herself against it and closed her eyes yawning. She would await the arrival of her teammates and the loss of her quiet surroundings.

Hanako stopped at the gates of Konoha showing her papers. Once everything was in order she stared out at the gates waiting for her brother. She leaned against a wall waiting quietly. Once her brother had everything in order she ran her fingers through her hair before she looked around the area before she headed into town. Hanako figured if they were looking for their aunt she would be home, most likely yelling at her husband to get up and do something.

"Are they bickering again? Hanako gets to upset with her brother." She shook her head and frowned, closing the door behind him. "Kumori should be out training with her teammates. I'm not quite sure where exactly but knowing her...it's somewhere quiet so she can nap instead. I would try the lake since it's a nice day."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 04:34 AM

Takumi nodded. "Alright, as soon as Hanako and Kusa arrive I'll see if they want to go too." He paused for a moment fingering the summoning scrolls on his waist. "Did you and father ever argue like that? And what about Gaara-sama? It's hard to imagine him as anything other than Kazekage." He had heard many stories about his father, aunt and uncle over the years. But there always seemed like tales of grandeur from the villagers. Not that he didn't believe they were that powerful, in fact he had seen his father's puppetry firsthand during training. But he often wondered what they were really like.

--------------

Hiroki told the innkeeper to send the girl his way if she was sick. The innkeeper laughed and said he got too worried over strangers, but promised to mention his name if she needed help. "Thank you sir." Hiroki said, bowing and turning to leave, Kita following him out the door. "Oh my, look at the time.. He said, looking up at the sun's position. "I was supposed to be at the lake by now." He took off running with Kita at his heels. "Let's hurry boy, I don't want to endure Lee-sensei's '500 push-ups of punishment'." He shuddered as he remembered the last time he was late to training and picked up the pace. He smiled to himself as he ran. 'At least I won't be alone. If I'm late there's no way Kumori is there...'

Temple

Old 02-24-2013, 08:25 PM

Ru stood up as she strapped her swords to her kimono she looked around to see her small room didn't have a bath Ru sighed as she started to strap on her armor and opened to door It's quiet "I guess this place doesn't really get guests" Ru said making her way down stairs and let the inn keeper know that she might not be back for a while and if anyone wanted to look for her to leave a message that's when the Inn keeper remembered about Hiroki "hmm I wonder what he wanted with me" Ru said as she left finding herself on the skirts of the village and by what looked like a training ground there didn't seem to be anyone there so she took it on herself to use it she drew one of her blades and started to fill it with Chakra she slashed foreword releasing it into a slash that cut straight through the bolder in front of her and continuing into the woods cutting everything in its path until it ran out of chakra "uh oh maybe I over did it"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-24-2013, 10:05 PM

Kusa straightened out his hair, fussing over his clothes before he followed after his twin. at least one of them should look presentable before they went to visit their aunt. he gave a sift sigh and shook his head. "Hanako, would brushing your hair kill you? I think you have a tumbleweed attached to your head from that long walk." He grinned teasingly before stepping along a familiar road. "It should be right up this road yeah? Think Takumi made it alright? Uncle will have our necks if something happened to him..." he pouted, a hand going to his throat. "I like my neck unwrung...thank you."

Hibiki landed, looking around curiously. "Huh... Hiroki isn't here yet? ... Either is Lee Sensei...." She paused at the water's edge, "Unless he's hiding for one of his surprise attacks..." She paled, remembering the last time that happened. It wasn't pretty. "Kumori.. can't you stop napping for a moment...? What if something happened to them?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-25-2013, 12:37 AM

"You care more about how I look then I do. Only because we're twins? So people don't mistake me for you again?" Hanako sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Once we get settled I'll go into the hot springs and relax and then clean up a bit. I'm sure Kumori and her other teammate would like a nice soak too."

"I'm not napping..I'm awake. I can't sleep. I can hear your worry all the way over here.." She sighed and sat up. "I'm sure they're fine, Hibiki. Lee-Sensei is probably hiding waiting to pounce on our latest teammate..which is not me for once."

"Gaara's childhood was a lot different then others. We didn't bicker as siblings likes most sisters and brothers. The children of the sand village were all a little different before Gaara changed and became a bit more..'normal.' Ever since he became friends is Naruto he's been acting' normally." Temari smiled a bit and patted his head. "Are you hungry? I can get you something to eat while you wait for your cousins." She headed to the kitchen, waiting for his answer.

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 01:31 AM

Takumi followed his aunt into the kitchen and sat at the table. "Um, no I'm not very hungry. But could I have some water please? It was a long walk." He heard some very familiar snoring and turned to see his uncle asleep on the couch. He smiled and shook his head, Kumori seemed to take after him a lot. While they were both pretty lazy they were also very good at what they did. He turned back to the table and pulled out a small notebook, he opened it to the last page he was working on and looked over his drawings and notes.

-------------------------------------

Hiroki was dashing even faster through the trees. 'The lake! ugh I can't believe I went to the wrong training site! Lee-sensei is gonna put me through hell.' He jumped from branch to branch praying that somehow he wouldn't be last. Kita was keeping pace, whimpering at his master's worry. "Well Kita it's been nice knowing you. But if I'm as late as I think I - Ahh!" Hiroki's train of thought derailed as a crackling blade of chakra tore through the forest ahead of him. The branch he had been heading for disappeared as the blade passed. He found himself sailing through open air with nothing to grab onto. He hit the trunk of another tree on the other side of the blade's path of destruction and fell backwards, managing to land in a way that would hurt less. "Ow..." He pushed himself up onto his hands and knees as Kita ran up behind him.