Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-24-2013, 07:59 AM

This Digimon rp will follow the first and second seasons of the show,with the original cast of characters.We will be the third generation-as if season 3 never happened.

ACCEPTING CHARACTERS

The Digital world has been peaceful and calm for years now.The original Digidestined and their Digimon often make trips there to visit and make sure things are all right.One day,on a reunion visit,the gang received an urgent message that new Digidestined were needed.A dark cloud is gathering over the Digital world,and no one is safe.Can the new kids save the day?

Rules:

1) This is a small group roleplay.The players have already been chosen,so the cast is closed.If you wish to join,you must pm me.
2) We're casual here.I don't need giant posts,and spelling errors are fine-as long as we can still read them.
3) Please respect your fellow roleplayers.Your character can be a total jerk,but be kind in ooc.
4) Keep ooc in ooc please.
5) pm me your profiles and I'll post them here.Be creative!
6) Romance and violence are accepted and expected,but keep it pg.13 please.
7) Follow Mene ToS.This is a given.
8) Have fun!

Characters:

Here's your profile:
Name:
Your Digimon:
Pic:(one of you,one of your Digimon)

Name: Gemini Ichijouji
Brief bio: Gemini is one of the new Digidestined,and the daughter of Ken and Yolei,two previous Digidestined.She was chosen at an early age,when she was playing at the beach.She was pulled into the dark ocean,and nearly drowned.A Digimon saved her life,and they became partners,but the encounter with the dark ocean put a seed of darkness in Gemini,and now she is following in her father's footsteps,trying to take over the Digital World.No one knows about this besides herself and her Digimon.
Your Digimon: Wizardmon
Pic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Name: Finx Sunfara
Brief bio: Finx is a very solitary person and doesn't speak to anyone but her digimon. She found Gatomon when she was visting her grandmothers house adn somehow got sucked into the computer. She hopes to be a musician some day .
Your Digimon:Gatomon
Pic:
Digimon

Last edited by Gemini; 02-28-2013 at 07:07 AM..