Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-04-2013, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Usoah a.k.a. Sailor Quaoar
Usoah heard a whisper of spirits and turned to look at Drey. As she did so her spirit sense allowed her to see the white haired priestess Trodia for a moment instead of drey. She gasped softly, uncertain. Still, just as quickly as Trodia had become dominant it faded. Was Drey remembering? Usoah could not imagine the pull of a past life and for a moment pitied the girl. Still it explained quite a bit... so that was why Drey had silvery white hair when transformed.... Trodia had.

Quote:
Drey a.k.a. Sailor Crystal Moon
Drey had not realized what had happened until she felt the prince's hand in hers and then she looked up at him startled. She blushed at the touch and the calm it sent through her. It was just the crystal, it was nothing personal she reminded herself. Despite this she couldn't help but lean into the touch slightly and let her eyes flutter closed. She took a deep breath. She nodded to Lumina and thought a moment as she tried to recall what had happened. It felt more like viewing a memory of her own then another person's now.... Was she really Trodia as much as she was Drey?

"Trodia.... knew. Some strange kingdom with a gleaming white castle was at a crossroads. She thought... that somehow many people would die not once but twice, I'm not sure what any of that means though. For some reason the tale about Wiyot..... made me remember. I guess I really was this Trodia woman." She said quietly. She opened her eyes then and looked between the other two. She wondered what it meant, and felt a strange guilt cross her. Why hadn't Trodia said anything?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-04-2013, 10:58 PM

Akemi smiled softly before he stood up, helping Drey to her feet, as he felt there was nothing wrong with her, so there was nothing that he could do to help her. "We all make choices. Some turn out to be for the bad rather then the good but that does not change the fact that it was meant for the good." he said softly to her before chuckling a bit, after all he knew of a cross road of sorts that his own kingdom had been at. "Usoah, Hectia. Would you both like to join us for lunch?" he said with a smile on his face, he had placed his hands on the small of Drey and Lumina's back as he had begun to lead them out of the room for a moment before stopping to look back at them, finally turning around to follow after the women after everyone had moved out of the room. "It is where i normally have my meals.....far less crowded then the dinning hall now-a-days." he said to them as he smiled, though he couldn't tell them it was because he could not face the citizens of his kingdom, considering he could not explain to them exactly what is going on in their world or if it will ever get back to normal.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-07-2013, 04:31 PM

(sorry was having computer issues ^.^')

Lumina watched Drey with worried eyes. She opened her mouth as if yo say something, but changed her mind, shaking her head. Lumina allowed herself to be lead out by Akemi. She couldn't help but wonder just how strong Drey was inside. A small nagging voice reminded her of legends of the original Sailor Senshi, and how when they reunited on Earth, they had their disbelief's about Sailor Moon leading. Lumina hated the idea of repeating history. She would believe in Drey, no matter the outcome.
"The Dinning Room is too crowded?" Lumina repeated questioningly, a slight laugh in her voice.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 06:11 PM

(sorry opened the tab then forgot about it T.T.... only realized it was my turn because i went 'god it's taking forever' lol. Then i checked and went 'Ooooh.... that explains it..... oops')

Quote:
"Of course" She murmured to the prince, her voice calm as always. She followed the group as she watched them, still hearing the mutterings of spirits. She found no consensus between them for once and it irritated her. Still, she did trust that the mystic Sailor Crystals would not choose someone wrong for them. She wondered absently if she should go outside and search for clues regarding Wiyot.... she could at least invite the icy presence outside. Why only watch? She was puzzled by this but for now would say nothing to the others.

Quote:
I guess so..." was Drey's only response to his remark about choices. She thought back to the feeling and couldn't help but notice that it didn't feel like Trodia had felt she had a choice. She supposed it made sense regarding what Hecate had said... it seemed unlikely they would have listened to Trodia. Still all what had she seen in her former life and not been able to stop? She shivered at the thought and quickly pushed it away. She turned her attention back to the prince whose comfort she enjoyed even if she blamed all of it and all feelings on the crystal. She continued to do so as she felt a shiver travel down her spine as he put his hand against her back.

Had it really been so long since she'd been touched? or did the crystal make his touch so keenly felt? She suppressed a sigh and simply studied the two at her side. They were both very attractive, she half wondered if this Sailor crystal jupiter would make her pulse race from being touched. Indeed she could feel a pull from the crystal, though it was different then the twin to her own.... that of the Senshi of Earth. She was so deep in thought she didn't notice Hecate jumping on her shoulder from some unknown place. She jumped slightly and glanced at the cat with a slight irritation but only got a cat smile for her trouble. How did Hecate even smile? She was a cat for gods sake.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-20-2013, 05:52 AM

(silly people lol it is okay and it is all good lol)

"This is a safe haven for those that can not defend themselves or survive with out any help. As such almost every room is being used and when it is meal time it can get rather packed in there." Akemi said to them in a kind voice, he was quiet fond of his people, that is why he helped them, not because it was his duty or job but because he wanted to help them. He smiled to them all, dropping back some to watch the females head out side as he more or less lead them to the garden. Through unlike Drey who felt the pull of the crystals so keenly, he on the other hand, had just settled back to how it was when his sister had the crystal. He could feel the differences from it, the different sort of feelings but it was more or less dull to where he just ignored it. After All he had grown up with, with having the feel of the crystals pulling together so it wasn't as hard for him to ignore it as it was for Drey. "It may seem as if i am to much of a snobby prince to my subject but the truth is i rather eat in peace and quiet then lie to them about what is going on." he said honestly as he sighed slightly, once they were outside in the garden they could see various of plants. What stuck out the most was the stone wall that was clearly hiding another section of the garden, it was covered in roses. He continued to head towards it, opening the door before moving inside to where a table and lunch was laid out, plenty of room was there for them all. Unlike the previous more colorful garden, this one was covered in nothing but white flowers, ghost orchids to be exact. Akemi let the women come into the garden, watching them very carefully for their reactions as he waited for them to take their seats before taking his own.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-20-2013, 03:36 PM

Lumina smiled softly. "Thats very kind of you to offer them the safety here. It's not snobby, a person can only handle so much pressure." Her mouth opened in a soft gasp as she saw the garden. "How lovely." She looked over the flowers. 'They're all white... a bit odd in such a large garden. I guess my earings are the only coloured roses.' she thought to herself. As they sat at the table, she watched Akemi and Drey. She noticed Akemi's eyes were similar to those of her old boyfriend -that broke her heart- no matter what he was feeling or what he said, they always looked a little sad.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 06-24-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
"I have something to take care of my prince." She said quietly, as she decided to investigate the presence she was sensing. She took a small amount of fruit to serve as her meal and with a deep bow left the area. She would track down the icy presence... or at least try. She wanted to find out what was going on, perhaps there would be an explanation for the lights that resonated with that demon. They were too pure to be demons, so what were they? Were they allies? or creatures with even darker intent looking for a new world to take for their own? She had not been wary enough before, now she would consider even the darkest possibilities.

Quote:
Drey settled into deep thought as she listened to the two talk as she still felt the mists of that past life clinging to her. It made her both more keenly aware of his touch but also made her feel a strange bitter sweetness. She had admired so many from afar, in their gleaming white castle with their strong hearts and brilliant lights. She couldn't remember their faces just the lonely feeling of knowing it was not her place anymore then this should have been. If the princess had lived would she ever have looked at this earthly version of the castle or gone home without a second thought?

She shook her head to clear it before she pulled away from the prince and the senshi of thunder to avoid the touch of either. They both were different, destined to be here somehow. She was a fluke, an accident caused by the dimensions crossing, and she could feel it all the more strongly when they touched her as she felt their crystals confusion at the new hint of darkness in its wielder. She sighed softly and went up to the flowers, neither trodia or drey but some mixture of the two for a moment. Her eyes appeared a little more silver to show the change as she reached out towards one of the flowers that reminded her of one in her former life. Hecate meanwhile leaped off her shoulders as if knowing what would happen. The flowers kept beautiful by the power of the white moon would likely not like the mixed blood touching them but hecate knew the union was inevitable. The priestess of crossroads would not be able to avoid choosing a path at this one. As hecate expected there was a spark of light between the two energies and Drey was fully herself again in a moment, but with a little of trodia's power and knowledge awoken if hecate had been right.

"w..what the... The flower bite me?" She cried out as she withdrew, her eyes again normal but a slight difference in her power. There was the tiniest hint of trodia now, the regal priestess whose power had shown brightly once a long time ago even in its own darkness. She didn't really feel a difference but her wild air seemed a little more elegant somehow and as she stepped back there was a slight animilistic grace to it. Of course, right now Drey was a little more concerned with the fact that she'd been bitten...... by a flower? she tilted her head to look and see if some sort of bug had crawled inside or something but no the flower itself had shocked her... or rather the two energies combined had reacted to eachother which created a spark quite accidentally but she didn't know that yet. So she stared at the flower, puzzled, confused, and glaring at hecate as she knew the cat knew something about what just happened.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-26-2013, 07:30 PM

"A kingdom is nothing with out it's people." Akemi said to her as he smiled, and he meant it, yes he opened his home to his people and they have every right to be in that castle as much as he did. "Thank you........" he said to her, just smiling as much as he could to hide everything he was feeling deep down inside like the sadness and the suicidal thoughts that he was having. He looked over at Usoah as she spoke to him, catching her hand before she could leave the area. He searched her face, looking any sign that she was trying to hide something before he smiled softly at her. "Take care, Usoah." he said to her before he let her go, not having to tell her that she was always welcome. He watched her leave before looking over towards Drey, he could hear some small whispers which caused him to shift ever so slightly, worry written all over his face. When she said the flower bit her, he couldn't help but be amused at her claim. "Drey, flowers do not bite. They also told you not to touch them." he said to her in a sad amused tone of voice as he moved over to the flower she touched, lightly tracing his fingers over it before kissing it softly. "Now let's have some lunch and get to know each other." he said to them with a smile as he moved back to the table, sitting after Drey had taken her seat.