happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-13-2013, 07:21 AM

OOC
Profiles

It has been over a thousand years in both the soul society as well as within the human world. Though the soul society had been invaded many different times, in the end it was continuously saved by the famous substitute shinigami; Ichigo Kurosaki. However even though he was a substitute shinigami, it hadn't changed the fact that he was still human on the inside, which meant he continued to age over time. To this day, all Ichigo Kurosaki is now is nothing more then a memory to everyone as the greatest shinigami to ever live. Not only was he the son of a shinigami but as well as the son of a quincy as well as receiving the power of hollows within him.
Now that he is no longer among the living, the darkness that has been residing deep within Hueco Mundo have finally decided to reveal themselves once again to overthrow the soul society. A new group of espadas have reawaken themselves from the darkest depths of Hueco Mundo that even surpass much greater power then the original espadas and many of the original captains of the soul society.
This time however, these espada not only wish to take over the soul society but rather the entire human world as well to take down and destroy both the soul reapers, and quinces alike. They wished to make the world of the living as their new Las Noches.

Profile Skeleton

{Picture Goes here. Anime Please.}
Name:
Race:
{Shinigami, Vizards, Quincy, Espada, FullBringers, Soul, Human}
Weapon:
{For souls and humans only. Only one max.}
Bio:
{All your information goes here. If your a soul or human for example and have any hollow powers put them here. Fullbringer abilities MUST go here. Shikai, bankai, resurreccions, and Vollständig go here.}
Extra:
{Anything you want to add that I forgot. Add it here.}

{Weapon pictures go here. Zanpakuto, shikai, bankai, masks, etc.}

Rules

• No going into God mode. Please.
  • Violence and Romance is encouraged but keep it to PG-13.
  • If your not going to be able to post for a while. Let me know early so that we can work something out.
  • The reason I had put weapons only for Souls and Humans only is because as we know. Shinigami use zanpakutos and quincies use arrows and other minor weaponry..so i didnt put it.
  • If you have any questions about anything you might not understand. Ask and I shall answer.
  • If possible, I would hope for you to post at least once or twice a week.
  • PM all profiles to me and put a to let me know you did read the rules before sending them.
  • You don't have to post like an essay..I understand writer's block, not feeling well, tired and all those other reasons..but please don't post one liners all the time. It can be really difficult to work with.
  • And most importantly. Have fun.

Last edited by happydeath; 05-13-2013 at 08:01 AM..