Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 11-13-2013, 05:45 PM

Red Rose Institution

Written by: Sunday Roast: and Ranie

It was said there was a school for very gifted children to show them the way of the world to get them ready for what they were born to adapt to. Some had their own unique abilities, others were just as normal, but, there were some that had deadly gifts of their own that no one knew about. Though they had a strong school system where no rules had ever been broken, those who did try to break the rules were dealt with, quite severely, and no one was ever let off easy.

However, when rumors go around the school that there is an old treasure no one had ever found and only the student council knows about it. The old headmaster retires without any care to this or why he retired, but, now a new one comes in. Will the school be safe? And who are these new students? Find out in...

Red Rose Institution

Bio's
Quote:
Name: Damien Chase
Powers: Dark Mage (Dark Magic)
Information: Damien came to the school a year ago, he works with the other students with his particular habits, and joined the Student Body in order to learn new things and everyone around the school.
Appearance:
Damien
Quote:
Name: Rosiella Everans (Rose-ee-lah Ever-ins)
Powers: Pyromancer, empathic
Information: Rosiella is one of the top respected students in the school, she is third in line to being president of the student council, and acts more as a body guard than anything.
Appearance: Rose
Quote:
Name: Oyana Swanse (Oh-yan-nah Swan-ssss)
Powers: Medium, spiritual, telekinetic.
Information: Oyana is a very spiritual young lady who believes in her family's history and their warnings for future generations. She is the second in line for the president role and acts as a second president in order to be closer to the president.
Appearance: The girl
Quote:
Name: Kaleb Crysni (Kay-leb Crys-nee)
Powers: Dream walker, super strength, and the ability to fly.
Information: Kaleb is a dream walker, meaning he can control, change, and even turn dreams into nightmares. He can also make someone's dream come to life as an illusion or show them the possibility of their future. Kaleb is the top school president whom had been at the school for the past six years. He had been dropped off at the school and left their by his family who didn't like him.
Appearance: The guy
One or two of the above doesn't belong.

Sunday Roast
Now with added Yorkshire pudding...

Old 11-16-2013, 03:25 PM

Finished =D

Quote:
Name: Danica Novak
Powers: Telekinesis (she can fly, make others fly, move objects, etc).
Information: Danica's powers began to appear the moment she first opened her eyes as a baby, toys once out of reach began to move of their own accord towards her. After years of being punished for using her powers, her parents considered her unnatural and disowned her. She fell in with the wrong crowd and began stealing, her powers making this considerably easier and increasingly more valuable to the group. Years passed and she eventually grew tired of being ordered around, with Dieters help she managed to break free from the group and joined him at the institute.
Appearance: Danica
Quote:
Name: Eira Priddy
Powers: Dependant upon the weather. If it's warm and sunny, then heat and fire. Rain would be water, etc. If there's wind she can also fly. She can also regulate her body temperature.
Information: Eira is a free spirit and grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere. When the locals started noticing strange things happening on the farm, it was decided that it would be safer to send her to the institute. She prefers the cold and wet weather to the warm and will often sit outside in the rain or snow, claiming it to be her special place.
Appearance: Eira
Quote:
Name: Jasper Emerson
Powers: Sound based.
Information: Jasper spent most of his life in care and was shipped off to the institute the day after he'd not only shattered everything made of glass in the recreation room but sent the boys bullying him across the room by using his voice alone. Quiet by nature, he considers his voice dangerous and will only speak when he feels he needs to.
Appearance: Jasper
Quote:
Name: Dieter Heintze
Powers: Superhuman durability, strength and stamina. Heals faster than your average human too.
Information: From an early age Dieter adored gymnastics and for years he endured the torment of his classmates knowing full well that if he lost his temper he could seriously hurt one of them. In his early teens, however, he let the bullying get to him and with a single punch, knocked a bully off his feet and landed him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Ashamed of what he'd done, Dieter left home and sought out the institute (meeting Danica along the way), he's been there ever since.
Appearance: Dieter

Last edited by Sunday Roast; 01-11-2014 at 04:43 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-15-2013, 02:54 AM

Damien Chase was known as the darkest mage within the school, there were so many rumors about what he had, and hadn't done that there were no ends. That was why he was in the student council along with the other three so that they wouldn't be questioned about their acts chosen. "Damien" Rosiella calls out a bit walking down the hallway to him, seeing his golden magic lit eyes standing out from his almost jet, black hair. He stood pretty tall, well taller than herself that is; Rosiella was about five foot six while Damien stood six foot dead even. "Hey, seen Oyana anywhere?" Damien asked Rosiella "No, but, she is probably off with her dream walker man, Kaleb. Anyways, have we decided what to do about the upcoming All Hollows Eve Masquerade dance?" Rosiella responded asking, knowing that Oyana was probably off with Kaleb somewhere.

Sunday Roast

Old 12-22-2013, 04:14 PM

Despite the crisp weather and cloudy sky there happened to be three students still outside. Seeing Eira outside was nothing out of the ordinary, her 'gift' allowed her to venture out in the coldest of weather without feeling it. Wearing little more than a blouse and a shorts with legging combination, the female seemed content to roam the school grounds in her own company.

The same could not be said for Danica, however and she had wrapped up from head to toe to accompany Dieter on one of his daily jogs around the school grounds. Using her powers, she 'sat' in the air and floated alongside him. Dieter did appreciate his friends company, but in this weather he would have preferred she stayed indoors, she was tempermental at the best of times but with a cold she could be a real pain in the backside.

"Why couldn't you choose a warmer way to work out?"

"Did you have something in mind?"

"Well.. anything indoors would be considerably warmer." Danica replied through her scarf.

"But I enjoy jogging outside." Dieter looked to his friend. "You don't have to come with me, I don't want you catching a cold."

"I'm not going to catch a cold. Besides, if I stay inside people might expect me to be social with them." Danica rolled her eyes and Dieter could only chuckle.

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-08-2014, 02:12 PM

"Hey 'Ana, are you okay?" Kaleb asked his heart, talking to Oyana not his actual heart, and sat there inside the dark, empty, unused gym since the event three years ago had scared everyone off for good. Well, minus them that is. This is where the student council would meet time after time, and it never changed. "I'm fine, why?" Oyana asked listening to him "You're spacing out again, you only space out when something in the matter"

Damien looked at Rose waiting for an answer "Rose? Something the matter?" Rose replied not looking at him "Something is wrong, terribly wrong" she didn't know what, why, or who, but, being able to know that things were not right, came in handy at times. Also it gave her the heeby jeebies usually too and man did she hate that. Like someone looking at her over their shoulder, but, when she looked even casually with her mirror, no one was.

Sunday Roast

Old 01-11-2014, 04:43 PM

Dieter and Danica's workout came to an end as they arrived at the gym, as per usual, came to an end outside of the usually empty gym. Today however, there was a meeting and both were to attend.

Pushing open the gym doors Dieter, with rosy cheeks from the run and beads of sweat on his forehead, was first to enter the gym. On top of one of the pommel horses sat a navy towel and warm woollen jumper ready for him to change into. Danica was next in, lazily floating into the gym and closing the door behind her without so much as touching it. It was a good thing these kinetic powers she had were all based on mental strength and not physical, she wouldn't last five minutes doing any of the work outs her friend did.

Jasper, quiet by nature, was easily lost in the background and overlooked by most. This was something he was used to and to be perfectly honest, he did enjoy his own company. Lately however, he had started noticing strange things happening around the school when people thought they were alone. The students behaviour he could overlook as they were all at that age and acting strange wasn't out of the ordinary. The teachers however.. it was their behaviour that was unnerving him.

Jaspers ability to go unnoticed seemed lost on one particular student however. "Oi, Jasper, don't I get a hello?" Danica called across the gym to where the quiet male sat, waiting for the council meeting to start. While Dieter changed out of his tank top and into the warmer jumper, his friend turned her full attention to Jasper. She knew he didn't like to speak and wasn't fond of loud noises, but that didn't stop her trying to coax words out of him at the top of her voice.

"..." Jaspers mouth opened but no words came out.

"One of these days me and you are going to have a nice long conversation. You just wait and see."

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-27-2014, 04:09 PM

(Okay, I'm going to try and get a post in right now)

Rosiella walked towards the gym with Damien in tow "Of course something isn't right, but we haven't much of a clue right now as to what's going on, and that's what this meeting is for" Rosiella spoke while Damien listened to her and then gave his sense about the whole thing "I keep hearing things are about to change, more than what it already is" probably more than they would expect to, no one had any idea just how much it was about to change. Arriving at the gym, they opened the door walking in while talking in German about a different subject. Normally Rose talked in German about her dreams explaining them to Damien to get a sense on what they meant. "Is everyone here Oyana?" Rose asked switching back to speaking normal again.

Oyana noticed the others who had walked in, she didn't see Jasper, nor was she really on alert for anyone already in the gym before they arrived. "Doesn't matter" Oyana spoke adding as she sensed Rose's aura "Rose and Damien are here" as soon as they walked into the Gym. "Oyana, we are not done talking about this, I know how you get" Kaleb spoke standing up with his girlfriend walking towards the other two then glancing over to the others. Rose and Damien had taken ten minutes to get to the school gym since they were halfway across the school.

Something in the air was making Oyana a bit nervous at the slightest bit of feeling when she felt it. She couldn't explain what she was feeling, however she knew it wasn't pleasant, and felt it whenever most of the group was together. She just assumed there were spirits around the school angry with them or anyone else who wasn't dead like them. Most spirits were jealous of anyone with life energy and would do anything in order to take that life energy.

Sunday Roast

Old 02-27-2014, 04:58 PM

((Sorry about taking so long, works picked up and I had difficulty getting back into the roleplay))

Hearing other voices in the gym, Danica turned around in mid air and looked between the others in the gym. Looked like the rest of the council were here and ready to begin. While she disliked these meetings, it always made her smile to think she was one of the few who knew something the rest of the school didn't. Though sometimes she did wonder why she bothered, in the ranking system within the council she didn't even make the top four. Still, she supposed she shouldn't complain.

Dieter folded and placed his used gym clothes into the small duffel bag and left it on the bench for the time being, nobody else was in the gym apart from the council and who would want a bag of dirty gym clothes anyway? Running his fingers through his hair, the male turned and slowly started making his way over to the others.

Danica began floating along behind her friend, arms once again folded across her chest. "Are we going to get this thing started or what?" She asked the two senior members of the group.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Dieter asked his friend. "Do you have somewhere else you need to be?"

Danica looked to her friend and shook her head. "No, not really. I just don't like being in this gym."

Immy

Penpal

Old 03-20-2014, 02:10 PM

(I know what you mean, same here)

Rose looked at the others "We will make this as quick as we can" seeing Oyana standing next to Kaleb keeping close, there was defiantly something odd about this gym that Oyana couldn't stand. "Alright, there seems to be a lot of students going around saying that our head of the school has retired and now there are some people inside that are here to take the school apart just to find the legendary treasure" when Oyana and Kaleb looked at Rose wondering how she knew that, Damien spoke up "We did our research, but with all the students and teachers within the school we can't figure out who it is. So we either find those who after this treasure or we find the treasure ourselves"

The gym started to feel a tad bit off making Oyana realize she was now clinging to Kaleb "C-can we switch meeting places, I don't like this one" Kaleb had his arm around her keeping her close, he would do anything for her, that much was obviously known. Rose sighed "We can't, we have to finish it here, we don't have much time to really waste" Rose believed they should be well briefed before heading out to do anything, however Damien believed they should have been on their way by now.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 12:21 AM

shall we just end this or what?