~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-03-2014, 04:36 AM

Todd's usually passive face broke out into a grin. "Good job." He said. He could tell making the fire was something big for her, so he was happy for her. "The shelter is finished, so we should probably look for food now. I could probably hunt something, though I don't really want to leave you alone...we could fish. Fish is edible, right?"

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-03-2014, 04:55 AM

Jess's smile grew when she saw his grin. He looked good smiling, like he was actually more of a person and she liked that. Though when she heard of food and fish she couldn't' help but laugh just a little bit before nodding. "yeah fish are edible but how are we going to fish?" she asked and knew her face was a little red. He was worried about her, worried enough not to leave her side. The more time he spent around her and talked the more she couldn't help but see a man, a handsome man.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-04-2014, 04:09 AM

In answer, Todd bent down and picked up a good sized stick. "If I can carve this end down to a sharp point, I can use it to spear fish. All I need is something sharp to carve it with..." He said, looking around for a sharp rock or something. It didn't occur to him that he was made with cat-like retractable claws that would have worked just fine.

Palmoun

Old 11-08-2014, 06:24 AM

Jess nodded when she heard him and chuckled slightly as she watched him look around. Getting up, she walked over to him, "you don't need anything, you already have it." she said and then took his hand into hers gently. Carefully she started to poke and press on certain parts of his hands till some claws came out. "your prepared for anything." she said and felt a little sad. This was another thing that set him apart from everyone, that he wasn't human no matter how much he acted.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-09-2014, 04:54 AM

Todd watched as Jess showed him his claws, trying to ignore the feeling of warmth that spread through him from her hand touching his. "Oh...I forgot about those. Thank you for reminding me" He said, though he noticed that she seemed sad. Looking at their hands, his large, with lethal claws and hers, small and delicate, he realized why. Taking her hand and placing it against his so that they were mirrored, he looked at them sadly. "Even though they look the same, they are very different. You are human...and I am not. I am...something else. But, there are things that are the same." He guided her hand to rest against his chest, over his heart. "My heart beats the same as yours. I breathe and think and eat like you do. I feel pain, and I bleed, and I laugh and cry and feel fear. These things make us alike, right?"

Palmoun

Old 11-09-2014, 08:45 AM

Jess tried to smile when she heard him but couldn't. She then watched as he pressed his hand against hers and just stared at them. HIs were larger then hers and it was clear that they weren't human. When she heard his words she felt her frown deepen as she was about to pull away till she felt him guide her hand to his chest. She felt it beating under her hand and she found herself blushing just a bit. Hearing his words, she looked up at him and found she couldn't' help but smile. Without thinking, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close, "yes, that is exactly right, that does make us similar." she said softly and then looked up at him, "we may be different but our similarities out way them." she said happily and knew he was right. He may not be completely human, but he was still human.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-10-2014, 04:03 AM

Todd nodded, smiling, as Jess agreed to what he had said. He hugged her back, only a little too tightly, as if he didn't want to let her go. But he did let her go, when she pulled away to look up at him. He was glad to see that she was smiling now- he didn't like to see her upset. "I know that it will always be so. Even if we are different outside, we are still the same inside." He said with a happy smile. "I'll go get some fish now, and then we can eat." He said then, a little sad that he had to move away from her.

Palmoun

Old 11-10-2014, 04:48 AM

Jess liked how tightly he held her, it made her feel safe after the day that they had. But all too soon he pulled away and use looked up at him, "Your right." she said softly and and then nodded, "I wish I could help but I am pretty sure I would scare the fish away. So how about if I just watch you and tend the fire. Then we can relax after we eat." she said as she smiled up at him. She was glad that the lake was right there since then she could watch him and not be far from him. After such a short period of time with him she found she didn't' like the idea of being far from him. If they already had food and he hadn't of moved away from her she would have liked to stay in his arms for a little while longer.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-12-2014, 04:05 AM

Todd shook his head, but chuckled. "You wouldn't scare them. You'd do well if you tried, I know it." He said, but got up and headed to the water's edge anyway. Without a single thought for his clothes, he waded into the lake a little ways, and then stood very still with his eyes glued to the water in front of him.

Palmoun

Old 11-13-2014, 06:37 AM

Jess shook her head as she heard him, "I am sure I would mess up, when I tried fishing when I was little I ended up hooking a tree." she said as she watched him get up. Moving closer to the water, she watched him walk in and sighed, she would have to dry his clothing out later. Then he stood still and she found herself staring at him. He looked like a statue and yet something about him told you that he was dangerous and to stay away. She had to admit though, he was just about the type of guy she would date.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-14-2014, 04:21 AM

For several long moments, Todd didn't move. It almost looked like he had turned to stone in the water. Then, suddenly, so fast it was almost a blur, he moved. His hand flashed down into the water, claws gleaming, then up in a scooping motion, bringing a rather large fish up with it. The upward motion sent the fish flopping onto the shore, where it died quickly. The whole thing lasted about ten seconds, and then Todd was posed over the water again.

Palmoun

Old 11-15-2014, 08:45 PM

Jess continued to watch him and admit how much dedication he put into making sure that he didn't move. Yet a second latter she watched as he bursted into motion and soon a fish was next to her. Looking at it and then back at him, she had to admit he was amazing. Looking at the fish, she wondered what she could do to help cook it. But she didn't have a knife or anything. Sighing, she went back to watching Todd and wondered if it really was best they were sticking together. He might be able to survive better if she wasn't around him. Sticking a few more logs on the fire, she wondered what she should do.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-18-2014, 04:38 AM

After about five minutes, Todd had caught three large fish, enough to feed them at least two meals. Wading out of the water, he proceeded to pick up a fish and carefully remove it's head. Then, finding a nice flat rock to work on, he went about cleaning and deboning the fish. "Would you bring the other fish over, please?" He asked Jess as he worked.

Palmoun

Old 11-19-2014, 02:43 AM

Jess smiled as she watched Todd worked and knew that she would never have been able to do it like that. Grabbing ahold of the other fish, she brought it over to him, "here, I will go make sure the fire is good to cook over." she said as she walked over. The fire was going well, but they needed a few more coals. Sticking some more wood on it, she watched it go as she sat close by. It was warm and she liked it, though part of her couldn't wait to smell the fish cooking. After such a eventful day she was very hungry.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-21-2014, 04:22 AM

Todd finished cleaning and cutting up the fish, then gathered thin but sturdy sticks and speared each piece onto one. Once that was done, he took all the fish and brought it over to Jess. "Here we go. We can put the sticks in the ground, like this, and they'll cook over the fire." He said, securing one of the sticks in the earth near the fire.

Palmoun

Old 11-23-2014, 09:46 PM

Jess smiled as she watched him get the fish cooking and sighed, "sorry I couldn't' be of more help but everything looks great." she said as she smiled at Todd, "maybe you can show me how to clean and gut fish so I can be a little more helpful the next time they decided to have fish for dinner." she said since she knew she had to learn to do stuff if they were to live out here. She codlin' rely on Todd to do everything for her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-25-2014, 04:10 AM

Todd sat down with his legs crossed in front of the fire, and looked over at Jess. "You were very helpful, Jess. You got us away from that place, and brought us here to safety. I never could have escaped myself...I probably never would have tried. And even if I had, I never would have been able to find my way to this place. You saved my life. You made the fire. You even helped me by telling me about my claws. I wouldn't get anywhere without you." He said honestly. "I'll teach you about the fish, and anything else I know. But you have to teach me about the world, and about myself. I don't know all of my...features...so I need you to tell me what I can do. We'll help each other."

Palmoun

Old 12-01-2014, 05:28 AM

Jess smiled when she heard him and pulled her knees to her chest. Wrapping her arms around them she nodded, "deal, I want to be a little bit more useful." she said as she smiled at him and then looked at the fish. Racking back and forth she smiled, "so what should I teach you first about the world? is there anything that you find really curious?" she asked as she looked at him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-06-2014, 04:34 AM

Todd smiled back at her, glad that he could see Jess smiling again. He really liked her smile. Looking around, he thought hard for a few moments, trying to think of what he wanted to know first. There were so many things he wanted to learn, it was difficult to choose one. Finally, he settled on a subject, and looked back at Jess. "I am rather curious about human children. Where do they come from? How are they created? Why are they so small?"

Palmoun

Old 12-06-2014, 09:33 PM

Jess nearly fell over when she heard him and just stared at him for a second. How was she suppose to answer? should she answer like he was a kid or a adult? No, not a kid, he should know the truth since he was programed to understand and know. "uh.. children come from parents when they…. um.. mate, yeah mate." she said and hoped that he was already promoted with the word mate. "once they have been together long enough they decide to mate and have a kid. But since a kid is born so small the parents have to take care of the child." she said and couldn't' help but blush. Did she explain it good enough for him?

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-19-2014, 03:42 AM

Todd's face scrunched up in concentration for a moment. He knew the word mate. He just had to think of what it meant. "I knew that humans hat to mate, the same way that animals do. But I do not know what mating entails, or what one must do in order to successfully mate. Also, how does the child arrive into the world? How exactly does it come to be, where is it created, and where does it come from when it is born?" He asked, deciding he had to be more specific with his questions.

Palmoun

Old 12-20-2014, 06:14 AM

Jess couldn't help but blush darker as she heard him, "mating entails uh… Kissing… and hugging… and knowing each other. Yeah, you have to know each other very well, like spending time with them and want to be with them all the time. That usually tells when you want to mate with them. If you do that you should be able to mate." she said and knew she wasn't one to ask that too. She had never had a boyfriend or dated or mated. Taking a deep breath, she tried to relax the next questions were a little easier to answer. "A child comes from a mother after they have successfully conceived a child after mating. A successful mate is needed to have a child for the egg to be fertilized by the male. After 9 months the child is ready to be born from the mother." she said and relaxed. When it came to the facts she could explain it easier but when it came to other things, like the relationship aspect, she wasn't exactly the greatest at explaining things.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-25-2014, 05:33 AM

Todd nodded. "Okay, so the child lives inside of the mother for nine months. What happens after that? How does the child come to be outside of the mother's body? And I still do not understand mating. How does hugging and kissing conceive a child? What are a male and female supposed to do in order to mate successfully?" He asked persistently. He didn't want to know about any relationship, he wanted the sex talk, essentially. As far as relationships went, he didn't even know the word.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2015, 10:44 PM

Jess sighed when she heard him, a little glad that he was more interested in the mechanics of it then the actual relationship of it. But for humans relationship and mechanics were closely related at times. "lets start with the mating, a man first has to find the female that will want to mate with him. Once the two are happy to mate with each other they undress and the man puts his Phallus into a women's vagina . A successful matting happens when a man ejaculates into the women and a child may be conceived then." she said as she looked at him, "the child stays in the mother for 9 months, developing major parts and organs of the body. When it is ready to come out it come out through a women's vagina but there are some dangers to the mother and child. Modern medicine has made the death rate from birth better but there is always still a little danger." she said and hoped that she had explained it well enough this time.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-23-2015, 04:22 AM

Todd digested this information silently for a few minutes. "I see." He said finally. "I believe I understand now. Thank you for explaining it to me, Jess." He said with a smile. He noticed the fish had finished cooking, and took one for himself. "The food is ready." He informed her, biting into his.