CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-22-2016, 05:49 AM

Instant Connection, Or Not?
Who knows what will come next?

This is a roleplay between CosmicFoxKitty: and Kay Lynn:
Please do not post, feel free to read if you wish though.

The Characters;

CosmicFoxKitty's Character:

[Frick I need to draw her she'll go here]

Name: Bellamy Quinn
Looks: Dark blue hair with purple tips that falls
to the middle of her back. Normally down and slightly
wavy. Kind of a typical "gothic" look, lots of black, lace,
hints of purple. Has olive skin, freckles, and hazel eyes.
Medium chest, "fit" build.

Has a big fluffy black cat named Percival.

Kay Lynn's Character:

Name: Corina "Cori" Jo Perali
Looks: "The blood of her enemies" red wavy bob
hair with straight bangs. Normally has a bow/hairclip in it.
Likes to wear clothes like crop tops and shorts. Short and
athletic build, medium bust. Warm "cinnamon" skin tone.
Beauty mark near her right eye.

Has a large grumpy cat
named Fabio.

FIRST POST
:

Bellamy sighed as she pushed the bangs out of her eyes, sitting down and clicking on her old desktop she waited for it to boot up. After getting home from work all she wanted to do was just play some dumb game online or chat with someone. Clicking on her normal chat group her name popped up on the screen:

*~Bellamy, The Great Has logged on~*

Bellamy, The Great: Hey guys, anyone on today?

There was no telling if anyone was on or not, the group only showed if your friends were on, which all of hers stopped using the site long ago. Waiting for a reply she started organizing things on her desk, "Tch. PERCIVAL YOU GOT ON MY DESK AGAIN!?" An abnormally fluffy black cat nonchalantly walked into the room, stretched, yawned, then walked over and jumped in her lap. "Tch, how could I be mad at you?" Snuggling his face she looked back at the computer petting him absent mindedly.

Kay Lynn
Classes are kickin' my butt

Old 08-28-2016, 12:28 AM

Corina drudgily stepped into her room, letting her bag fall to the floor with a groan before she collapsed, face down, onto the heaven that was her bed.

She blindly searched to her side for her laptop, patting the bed, only to have her hand collide with a giant ball of fluff. Her head cocked to the side to find the culprit that was lying across her laptop, her snowshoe cat, Fabio.

"Hey~ Move~" Corina whined at the unmoving cat that only stared at her with the same angry look he always had.
Corina pushed herself up into a sitting position, glaring down at the oversized marshmallow that was Fabio. She could almost hear the western music as the two stared at one another, Corina narrowing her eyes, getting more intense while Fabio's stayed uncaring.

Finally, she sighed in defeat, resulting to force, and lifted the twenty pound fluffball, putting him to the side, finally releasing her laptop from the furry bolder it was trapped under. Corina opened the laptop and waited for the login screen to pop up.

She opened up a chat room, hoping that someone would want to converse, to keep her mind off of work and school.

*~Cori in the House logged on~*

Cori in the House: Yo! Where all my bad bitches at?!

*~Bellamy, The Great Has logged on~*

Bellamy, The Great: Hey guys, anyone on today?

Cori in the House: What it do, baby boo?

"That was dumb" Corina sighed as Fabio made his way back to her, plopping down in her lap as she opened a tab to log into a photography site. "Maybe I shouldn't have played up the 'cool' act so much."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-28-2016, 12:49 AM

Bellamy stared at the screen for a second after the tinkling sound of a message. "What it do, baby boo? What is baby boo? What does that even mean?" Looking down at Percival she sighed and pet him gently, "I feel like I'm out of the loop, like what is today's lingo any way? What the hell does yolo and s**t like that even mean?" Chuckling she started typing again.
Bellamy: Umm... So this may sound incredibly stupid.. but what is a "baby boo"?

Looking at the chat she decided to log into Facebook and see what her family and friends were doing.

Kay Lynn
Classes are kickin' my butt

Old 09-05-2016, 04:43 PM

A notification sound went off as Corina replied to another member of the photography site. Switching back over to the chat, she stared at her screen and let out an awkward chuckle.
"How do I even explain myself?" She asked aloud to Fabio, who just looked up at her before resting his head on her leg, allowing her to pet him softly as she thought of what to say.

Cori in the House: It's just a dumb name, probably really derogatory now that I think about it haha
Cori in the House: I shoulda just asked what's up
Cori in the House: Yeah that would've made more sense

"And~ My coolness just went out the window~" Corina laughed and stretched before poking the side of Fabio's face, "Your mommy's a loser, isn't she?"

Last edited by Kay Lynn; 09-05-2016 at 04:59 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-05-2016, 04:58 PM

As a notification dinged Bellamy tilted her head to the side, "Oh no! I hope I didn't upset them. They seem nervous... Maybe not? Percival, how would you respond?" The fluffy cat looked up at her like it was annoyed and meowed softly as if it was responding. "Hey Mr! No sassing your mommy today! You'll get dry food instead of your fancy food!" He looked blankly at her and she shook her head.

Bellamy The Great: Ah! I'm very sorry if I'm making it difficult...
Bellamy The Great: I just don't get out much and yea... Kinda outta the loop alot.
Bellamy The Great: Anyway, how are you? I haven't seen you in this chat before, are you new?

Gently putting Percival down on the floor she scooted away from the desk and walked to the kitchen. Pouring a glass of wine and grabbing some Ritz crackers, a block of cheese, and a knife she slowly and carefully made her way back to the desk and sat down, preparing her favorite snack.