• Join Us

LunarShinobi
  • Challenge LunarShinobi in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 09:43 PM

So, there wasn't a zombie invasion yesterday. I popped my party poppers, drank some apple cider, and put away my zombie kit.

Which made me wonder,

do other Menewshans have a zombie kit? If so, what's in it?

I have hairspray, a lighter, a baseball bat, and a first aid kit. What about you?

MissAndroid
  • Challenge MissAndroid in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 10:08 PM

I don't have a zombie kit, I have an end of the world kit.

darkwingedfaerie
  • Challenge darkwingedfaerie in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 10:22 PM

Oh I wish I had a zombie invasion survival kit!! I have so many zombie dreams that I know I'm prepared, though ;) Stick with me when the zombies come....I never get caught!

PhantomLolita
  • Challenge PhantomLolita in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 11:12 PM

All I have is the zombie survival guide, a pocket knife, and an aluminum baseball bat. I'm seriously considering investing in a crossbow.

Ryn Gray
  • Challenge Ryn Gray in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 01:44 AM

I don't have a zombie invasion kit, I just have my husband's four guns and my mini crossbow sitting in an easily-accessible area of my apartment. *giggle* And a knife in my purse, but that's mostly because I don't necessarily work in the best of areas. Putting together a kit might be kind of fun, though... a weekend activity, maybe?

SABBACI
  • Challenge SABBACI in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 02:17 AM

I should get a zombie/apocalypse/whatever kit.

For zombies, I'd get a dagger, smoke bombs, a gun, and a set of brass knuckles

As for aliens, god[s], hell breaking loose, nuclear war, and all the other ways the worls could end. We can do our best, but I think success is far less likely among them than zombies.

Bonnie
  • Challenge Bonnie in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 02:21 AM

I don't have a zombie kit. I live too close to Pittsburgh so I can just go to the mall.
I want to be a zombie anyway... seems more fun...

Renee the Rabid Squirrel
Send a message via AIM to Renee the Rabid Squirrel Send a message via Yahoo to Renee the Rabid Squirrel
  • Challenge Renee the Rabid Squirrel in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 02:35 AM

I don't have a zombie kit, or an apocalypse kit. I think the most I have is a 'the power is out so here's some candles and a flashlight' kit, and technically that's my mother's. I have a general idea of where the baseball bat is, and my flashlight is pump operated, so it'll never run out of energy. It's shaped like a little black cat, and the light comes out of its circular eyes! It's so cute! ^o^

Kiyo Trishna
Send a message via MSN to Kiyo Trishna Send a message via Yahoo to Kiyo Trishna
  • Challenge Kiyo Trishna in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 02:42 AM

I sadly don't have a zombie kit. (That will soon be corrected. XD)
What I do have is a kit of all my daggers, and a travel craft kit...cause you never know what you will have to make while running from zombies. Lmao

Echan33
  • Challenge Echan33 in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 03:49 AM

A Zombie kit sounds like a great idea. There is a zombie survival book. I have an emergency kit for power outages that I could convert with a couple of additions. You know I have emergency food, water, blankets, lighting and firemaking stuff. I could use the sword under my bed and get a shot gun. You really don't want to get close to the zombies to eliminate them.

Leye
  • Challenge Leye in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 05:04 AM

I wish I had a zombie invasion kit, but I only have a first aid kit. XD

LunarShinobi
  • Challenge LunarShinobi in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 06:58 AM

When I live on my own, I'm going to upgrade my kit.

Dirty Men and Zombies, baseball bats can quickly get rid of both. *solemn nod*

Chalkboard
  • Challenge Chalkboard in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 07:13 AM

I don't have one, but I feel I should tell you what I would put in it.
-First Aid kit, dry fruit, pocket knife, water bottle, mug/plastic cup, knife, fork, spoon, etc., torch, powdered soup and milk, etc., firemaking stuff, blanket, pillow and a towel. Don't forget your towel, don't panic.
Maybe I'd get a weapon like tools from my garage, a hockey stick (I actually own one, lol) or pick up something else on the way. I just finished reading Cell by Stephen King and I really hope it doesn't end up like that!

sjacklene

Penpal
  • Challenge sjacklene in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 07:46 AM

lol. My husband is OBSESSED with zombies. Although, he doesn't have a zombie kit.

Emo Teddy
  • Challenge Emo Teddy in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 08:33 AM

no i want to become a zombieeeeee!
rawr.....

DelilahHeart
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart
  • Challenge DelilahHeart in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 08:56 AM

I am pretty sure that if zombies started walking around I wouldn't care as much about whether or not I lived or died... it would be like the end of the world... 0____0

If I did have a kit I would make sure to have plenty of explosives and a sword for when the ammo runs out, I'd need to get training though so I'm not just flailing around a weapon that could kill a non-zombified person.

Yume
  • Challenge Yume in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 01:03 PM

I have a shovel... just waiting. I'll make manage if the time comes... lol

Clarise
  • Challenge Clarise in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I don't have a zombie kit. I live too close to Pittsburgh so I can just go to the mall.
I want to be a zombie anyway... seems more fun...
That made me laugh. I live near Pittsburgh too, and so do a couple of my friends who graduated last year. We were discussing why western Pennsylvanians would be better at surviving the zombie invasion than other people. We decided that it comes down to our ability to camp and our slight "hick"-ness.

Synthetika
  • Challenge Synthetika in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 06:35 PM

I dont have a kit but im sure I could throw one together with alot of the stuff I have xD