• Join Us

Lura Crane
  • Challenge Lura Crane in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 03:49 AM

We didn't have our tree up this year for Christmas, but we've always used the fake assembled kind. I've seen a real Christmas tree at my friend's house once though, except I don't know what kind it is. XD; But I like real Christmas trees because I like the way they smell~ owo If it weren't for the messiness I'm always hearing about, I'd want to have a real tree put up one year, haha~

Claudia
  • Challenge Claudia in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 04:05 AM

I actually have no idea of the tree's "breed"...It grows outdoors and is decorated by whoever does public town decor. Anyhow, it's not owned by me personally though I consider it "my" Christmas tree. It's the only Christmas tree I ever wish to celebrate...A living tree in all the splendor. A dead tree inside slowly dying does not reflex the true spririt of Christmas to me.

Dingle Hopper
  • Challenge Dingle Hopper in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 04:54 AM

My tree is a fake with theme colors. All the decorations on it are gold and red in different hues in different shapes, but mostly abstract shapes.

Leye
  • Challenge Leye in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 05:34 AM

Mine is a metal fake tree, and was rather tricky to put away.

sjacklene

Penpal
  • Challenge sjacklene in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 05:41 AM

I would LOVE to have a real Christmas tree. I have always wanted one. But my mom is allergic to them so we have to have fake Christmas trees instead. It is a regular green one. I decorated it with pink and purple ornaments this year, plain white lights, and silver garland.

Sally Sinema
  • Challenge Sally Sinema in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 06:53 AM

Normally I have a fake tree, but I didn't even get that up this year.

Yume
  • Challenge Yume in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 01:13 PM

we have a fake metal and plastic tree :] I love it because we've had it since I was a KID... haha... I currently made a fort out of it...

Synthetika
  • Challenge Synthetika in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 06:43 PM

I dont know which but I know it was either a Jeffery Pine, a ponderosa pine, or a white fir.

Me and my roomys decided to go out and chop down a tree this year xD they had designated trees that you were allowed to cut down so we couldnt really go out a pick whatever one we wanted out of the forest but it was still pretty cool, its the first time I have ever gone out and gotten a tree straight from the forest instead of a fake one or one from a lot ^_^

Setsunaela
  • Challenge Setsunaela in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 07:10 PM

we have a brand-new pre-lit fake christmas tree. I don't know what kind it's supposed to be, but it's pretty spiffy looking. Much better than our old 9 year old raggedy fake tree.. Plus mom didn't have to fight with the string of lights.

HoneyButterbaby
  • Challenge HoneyButterbaby in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 07:14 PM

a small fake on on top the table.

Josephine Grimkill
  • Challenge Josephine Grimkill in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 07:20 PM

We have a fake one.

I've always wondered which choice is better for the environment. I mean, a fake one is made of plastic and would result in a lot of solid waste, but a real one means cutting down trees. But I guess a lot of the real ones are raised in nurseries specifically to be Christmas trees, so they wouldn't even exist.

Ryn Gray
  • Challenge Ryn Gray in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 07:57 PM

I love real trees, my family always got one. But this is the first year that my husband and I have been married, and we weren't able to get a tree because we don't have any space in our apartment. Even the small ones were too big, I was so sad!

Pink-White-Chocolate
  • Challenge Pink-White-Chocolate in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 10:24 PM

We usually put up a fake one, but we couldn't this year because of our puppy. She would have knocked it down. Plus the cat likes to climb up it as well.

So, we had two tiny fake trees that we put on top of our piano. And there is a tiny real tree in the middle of them.

We decorated those, put lights on them, and those were our Christmas trees this year^-^

Last edited by Pink-White-Chocolate; 01-02-2010 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: fixing a word