• Join Us

sweet windmelody
  • Challenge sweet windmelody in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 10:47 PM

Good I guess. I spend most of the day with my friend and she kind of ingored me when her boy friend came over. And then it got akward since I am sitting next to them. But it got better cuz I don't get a lot of presents from friends/parents. But I do get a lot of hugs. :)

blueblob2
  • Challenge blueblob2 in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 10:50 PM

I had a pretty good Christmas. After staying up late for Christmas Eve, my family went to church and went to a coupla of parties some friends of my family were hosting.

Yume
  • Challenge Yume in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 01:36 PM

it was okay... spent time with family, thats about it, hahaha

Ivvy

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy
  • Challenge Ivvy in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 01:37 PM

My Christmas was okay. I spent it with My fiance and my sons. It was one of the more relaxing holidays I have ever had to tell the truth.

sjacklene

Penpal
  • Challenge sjacklene in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 05:02 PM

I think I did have a good Christmas. I wouldn't say that it was the best because we didn't get to spend it with all of the family on Christmas because of the huge snow storm we had.

nette
  • Challenge nette in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 10:35 PM

Not really my sibling had come home for Thangsgiving (usa nov 26) and so they couldn't afford to fly home for Christmas. It was nice not having the craziness but it just myself my youngest brother who is in college and our parents. Our nana invited us over for lunch but the enjoyment was short lived. We found out that my sisters dog a 5month old Yorkie ppup had eaten a poisenous mushroom and became very sick. Because of the liver damage she had the heavy burden of having to put her dog to sleep. I never met her dog but was very sad and upset over the whole ordeal. I feel very sad for her.

Last edited by nette; 01-02-2010 at 10:45 PM..

AiLoveGaara
  • Challenge AiLoveGaara in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 10:37 PM

It was one of the most boring days out of break.
Lol
I opened my presents in like 10 minutes and then I had the rest of the day to deal with.
I sat on the computer all day.
Not that different from the rest of the days.

Last edited by Knerd; 02-14-2010 at 12:56 AM..

nette
  • Challenge nette in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 10:44 PM

^ that's kind of how my chritmas was since no one came home (see above post) My birthday is during the christmas season too Dec 30th and that was even boring because no one else was around. My cousin didn't even want to come over. My dad and yungest brother spent a good chunk of the day working on the tractor out at my grandparents farm. and my mom was busy doing stuff outside. At least all of my siblings remembered to call. My brother who lives in Japan evern called which was nice because it was alomost 1 am there!