• Join Us

L i x i e
  • Challenge L i x i e in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:34 AM

If there's one thing I'm uber-fail at, it's wrapping presents.

I always manage to tape it at awkward angles, rip the paper, or somehow knock off the gift bow. x-o
It's always so aesthetically UNpleasing. xD;

How about you guys? :3

Kyou Blade
  • Challenge Kyou Blade in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:36 AM

Ugh, me neither. I'm quite horrible at it actually. Luckilly I didn't have to do any wrapping this year. Yay!

xKindred_Silencex
  • Challenge xKindred_Silencex in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:39 AM

I can wrap presents pretty well. I have been wrapping everyone's presents for Christmas for years.

Maddrox
  • Challenge Maddrox in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:42 AM

My mom is an especially good wrapper and she taught me so I'm pretty good at it.

bl4cksh4dow
  • Challenge bl4cksh4dow in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:46 AM

Sometimes I can't wrap a present that well and other times I can when I take my time :XD

Whenever I try to wrap a present in front on my mom, she sometimes nick picks me for wrapping the gift the wrong way or tells me that I take too much time on wrapping xD;;

Overall, I can wrap a present perfectly by learning from my previous mistakes~ lol

strawberryAnna
  • Challenge strawberryAnna in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:48 AM

I can't wrap presents either...
Whenever I buy a gift, I have to get my grandma to wrap it. xD

L o g a n
  • Challenge L o g a n in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:50 AM

I wrapped a big rubber ball once. It was fun. 8D

Quantum Angel
  • Challenge Quantum Angel in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:53 AM

I'm positively awful at traditional gift wrapping...which is part of the reason I always opt to do something entirely absurd, like encase a friend's gifts in papier-mache rocks. xD Hey...she said she'd be happy with a rock...|D

But yeah, sit me down with wrapping paper, tape, ribbon, and a BOX? I will sit there for half an hour trying to get it to look halfway presentable. xD It's awful.

GardeniaFly
  • Challenge GardeniaFly in the Arcade

I actually like to wrap gifts....doesn't mean I'm very good at it though...>.>

Xurxo
Send a message via AIM to Xurxo Send a message via MSN to Xurxo
  • Challenge Xurxo in the Arcade

I'm so uncoordinated with wrapping paper ;_; too.

Rylynne
  • Challenge Rylynne in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:54 AM

Same here! D; I absolutely can't wrap presents to save my life. ;o; And when I do it right (which is rarely), I always seem to look super awkward and uncomfortable doing it. >.>;;

Only time I can wrap presents is when I chuck them inside paper bags, and tape/staple them shut. Ahh, that's the BEST way to wrap, lolz. xDD;;

cuppycake_geek
  • Challenge cuppycake_geek in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 06:55 AM

I don't wrap I use these nifty things called garbage bags or paper bags. makes my friends and family laugh every time.

Wynna
  • Challenge Wynna in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:03 AM

I'm not that good at wrapping presents either...it eventually just becomes one big mess of tape and mix up patches of wrapping paper.

Saiyouri
  • Challenge Saiyouri in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:04 AM

My husband sucks at wrapping presents. So much so, he takes about 15mins to wrap one small item. >.> But it is rather cute watching him wrap even though he is bad at it. I am actually pretty good at wrapping them and I rather enjoy it too.

Explosion On Contact
  • Challenge Explosion On Contact in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:08 AM

I'd like to say that i'm okay at it...but in reality....I suck. xD
I always cut the paper all choppy and over size it too! >:

Echan33
  • Challenge Echan33 in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:11 AM

I'm pretty good at gift wrapping. I get all carried away and it takes forever, so I usually get gift bags to save time.

cheng
  • Challenge cheng in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:13 AM

Neither am I, I suck at folding and taping the gift wrapper >.>
My aunt's and mom is really good at it~

wish
  • Challenge wish in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:16 AM

i am master wrapper. >3 i wrap well!

TheMorningStar
  • Challenge TheMorningStar in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:22 AM

Normally I am fine at wrapping presents, but this year everything seems to be odd shapes... so I just shoved them in bags and added some ribbons and bows.

KaciCake
  • Challenge KaciCake in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 07:23 AM

I am the worst gift wrapper ever! It takes me like twenty minutes to wrap one gift because everything has to be perfectly straight and even. >_>; Which we all know does not happen when you cut wrapping paper! And then I'll put the tape on wrong and aghh. Or I won't put enough tape on, or the paper will be a millimeter too short.

I just make my mom wrap everything or throw stuff in gift bags. I can make a very pretty gift bag, but my wrapped presents look like they've been run over a bazillion times.

Vickicat
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat
  • Challenge Vickicat in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 08:10 AM

I'm not real great at wrapping gifts. I think I'm getting better at it though. XD Sometimes I mess up and it looks really sloppy, but I'm getting to where I don't care that much, especially if it's for someone close to me like my boyfriend or good friends or parents. I know they're not going to care if it looks strange. I think I did fairly well wrapping gifts this year, I'm happy with how they turned out. Sometimes I use gift bags to avoid the wrapping hassle. XD I used a mixture of gift bags and wrapping this year. Also I have this obsession with wrapping gifts... I don't like to give people unwrapped gifts so they have to be wrapped in some way, whether with wrapping paper or a gift bag. XD So I will wrap every little thing, including things like gift cards. Gift cards work better if you have a really small gift bag, but I didn't have any so I actually wrapped them. So they're just these small, rectangular flat gifts. XD And I really enjoy unwrapping stuff as well. I won't complain if someone hands me a gift they didn't bother to wrap, but there is just something about unwrapping it and being surprised. XD

Ukimi
  • Challenge Ukimi in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 08:19 AM

I'm only semi good at gift wrapping because my mom like to be a perfectionist when it comes to Christmas. I'm my mom is so up tight when it comes to Christmas she goes crazy if her decorations aren't up in the first two weeks.

htownwera14
  • Challenge htownwera14 in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 09:00 AM

lol for me it really just depends on what Im wraping. lol if its kinda small and is square or rectangle i can wrap it pretty good, but other than that it looks like shit.

Cherish
  • Challenge Cherish in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 09:10 AM

I'm not bad at wrapping presents. It usually ends up pretty neat, then I love to decorate with co-ordinating bows and ribbons!

I've cut my fingers a few too many times over the past few days though, while using scissors to curl ribbon. It's the price you pay for pretty presents.

Elegant Feather Duster
  • Challenge Elegant Feather Duster in the Arcade

Old 12-24-2009, 09:11 AM

MY mum worked at a Halmark store for several years so she's really good at it. (This is a commen story isn't it?) And thus taught me the good way to fold and tape. P: It's hard to wrap oddly shaped or squishy objects though.