Seeing my family smile.

Peppermint
  • Challenge Peppermint in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 02:05 PM

Opening up my first present when i was 6 (:

William
  • Challenge William in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 10:46 PM

I remember my mom walking past the closed cutains on the outside of the house while we sat inside, and she was pretending to be Santa by ringing bells and sneaking into the den to put presents under the tree. She's awesome, even though I knew it was fake =)

Alchemist of Anarchy
Send a message via AIM to Alchemist of Anarchy
  • Challenge Alchemist of Anarchy in the Arcade

Old 12-31-2009, 11:31 PM

The best memory of Christmas that I have is when I was finally tall enough to put the angel decoration on top of the tree. Every year my family gets about a seven foot tree and even though we always use a step ladder to get to the top of the tree I always hated that I couldn't reach high enough to finish the tree. So when I turned 11 and found out I could actually do it I was so happy.... I later knocked the tree over.... but over all it was still a great Christmas.

neko xoxox
  • Challenge neko xoxox in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 07:44 PM

one of my favorite Christmas memories is how my grandmother used to always dress up a Santa, it ever really fooled me or my brother but my little cousins still think Santa always comes into grandma's house XD i never got why are grandfather doesnt do it instead

Cadbury
  • Challenge Cadbury in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 08:21 PM

When I got my first computer, and my first bike.
And the Christmases I've had with my fiance.
My most memorable thing though was when
I was five and I got a big wheel but I already knew about it...

Alchemist of Anarchy
Send a message via AIM to Alchemist of Anarchy
  • Challenge Alchemist of Anarchy in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko xoxox View Post
one of my favorite Christmas memories is how my grandmother used to always dress up a Santa, it ever really fooled me or my brother but my little cousins still think Santa always comes into grandma's house XD i never got why are grandfather doesnt do it instead
LOL! That's great! I'm guessing your grandpa didn't want to do it because he either:

A. Didn't fit into the suit.
B. Didn't want to fit in the suit.
C. Didn't get offered to want to get into the suit.

Anyway I still think it's a great thing that your grandma did that for you!

Cudibrium
  • Challenge Cudibrium in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 02:46 AM

My grandmother is leaving for the philipenes. I'll miss her.*cry*

mysticartist81
Send a message via AIM to mysticartist81
  • Challenge mysticartist81 in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 03:04 AM

I have a few good memories of the holidays. My uncle used to dress up as Santa and come to our house on Christmas eve when me and my sister were little. We sit in his lap and get a gift and candy cane. Unfortunately my sister was scared of Santa b/c she cried when she was put on his lap. And on Christmas morning we'd get up early i guess between 7a-8a wake up my mom and dad. Since we were not allowed to go downstairs til both were up we would stand, lay, and sit on the first step on top trying to see if Santa came.

black rain
Banned
  • Challenge black rain in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 03:11 AM

my best holliday memory would be when i was in new york and it was snowing on christmas and all my family was there. my family never gets togeter all at once so it was amazing that for 1 hour every 1 was there. usually they all stop by but not all at once so thats mine

midnitemyst
  • Challenge midnitemyst in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 03:40 AM

Sledding in Massachusetts when I was a teen.

Yume
  • Challenge Yume in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 01:19 PM

my favorite holiday memory... this was not hard ot choose at all.

About 7 years ago, the last christmas I had with my grandfather, I had gotten a trumpet for christmas. He told me that he had learned to play the trumpet when he was a child, and he loved it, but he hadn't played in a very long time, so he asked if hecould be the first person to play it. I let him do it, and I can tell you, it was the most beautiful thing I had heard...

I still have that trumpet, and I take it out every crhistmas and play a song just for him, hoping he hears it :]