• Join Us

Alluring Siren
  • Challenge Alluring Siren in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 12:51 AM

I don't work at the mall. Sounds like it would suck around the holidays. I didn't even visit the mall this holiday. lol :)

Sharl
  • Challenge Sharl in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 12:56 AM

I tend to avoid malls during the whole gift-giving season if I can help it. Too many people in too much of a rush making too much of a fuss about getting the very PERFECT item or THE must-have toy and just no. HELL no.

RisikaFox
  • Challenge RisikaFox in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 05:16 PM

Well, I may not work at the mall, but I agree that an employee parking area might be nice for those who do. Me, I avoid most big shopping centers within the two weeks before Christmas, as well as the week after, because the traffic and parking nightmares are.

Turtle Pirate
  • Challenge Turtle Pirate in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 07:19 PM

Its always pretty crowded at the mall here on the weekends. But during the holidays its insane. It also didn't help we had a blizzard and theres still some parking spots either completely or partially blocked off so no one can park there. But it sucks because I spend atleast 20 minutes looking for a spot and you got like so many other people who won't let you get to the parking lot its impossible. XD

Cadbury
  • Challenge Cadbury in the Arcade

Old 01-01-2010, 08:45 PM

Oh god, if I worked in the mall I'd go insane.
I also don't give those who do a hard time.
I love going during the holidays to people watch and observe fights.
People are crazy...

Roxxxy
  • Challenge Roxxxy in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 12:43 AM

The mall nearest our apartment actually had valet parking this year. Which I found to be a bit overboard. I was only there 2 or 3 times, but it wasn't any busier than it usually is! I saw on the news that a lot of people were planning on spending way less this year though. It was busy last night when we went to get our hair done, though.

Zoroastra
  • Challenge Zoroastra in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 10:55 AM

I thank my lucky stars everyday that I work in an office. If I had to deal with shoppers everyday, especially around the holidays, I think I would kill myself. Your very Brave.

Yume
  • Challenge Yume in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 12:44 PM

I just stay away from the mall during the holidays period :x they scare me... so much ;-;

sjacklene

Penpal
  • Challenge sjacklene in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 06:19 PM

I was going to get a job at the mall, but I thought better of it. I have been really annoyed with the mall the past two months anyway. There are so many people who are always there when I go. People are always rude. I hate going to the mall around Christmas.:shock:

Mivaelianyn
  • Challenge Mivaelianyn in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 10:32 PM

I don't work in the mall and I'm ever so thankful! No one likes going to the mall that's in the ghetto area, so the nice new mall is SUPER packed for the whole month of December and at least the week after. It's a big mall but parking is still a nightmare and though I hate paying for valet parking.. I'd seriously consider it during the holidays or spend an hour hunting for a spot if you can even find one. XD

ObsidianRose
  • Challenge ObsidianRose in the Arcade

Old 01-02-2010, 10:36 PM

Lol I went to an outlet mall during the holidays and it was packed! The food court was horrible! I felt bad for all the workers there.

rampartte
  • Challenge rampartte in the Arcade

Old 01-03-2010, 12:49 AM

I think the mall during the holiday sales are frightening! It can be even worst AFTER christmas. But the worst of the worst is trying to get out of the snowy and cold and packed parking lots.

Leye
  • Challenge Leye in the Arcade

Old 01-03-2010, 12:51 AM

It's always super crowded.