Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 07-29-2007, 08:03 PM

Sand Art

Flink is not taking any more Sand Art requests until she has caught up with the ones she current has. ^-^; Hopefully she'll be through before the Carnival is over and able to take more orders. But she's so sorry. T_T Work decided to eat her alive. XD

Walking along the various booths and tents in the carnival, you see a brightly coloured tent with stripes of various colours on it, and pink flamingos dotting the sides of it. In front of the tent, stands what appears to be a gnome, a megaphone in his hand as he waves at passersby and yells into the megaphone, "Come on, come all to the Sand Art tent! Free sand art for all. We have a wide variety of bottles, sands, and even designs!"

Drawn in by the eccentricly, blinding style of the man's clothing, you venture into the tent and see Flink Pamingo, sitting on a chair and sticking a shovel into one of the 25+ buckets of sand. She looks up, placing a strangely shaped bottle on a shelf before giving you a wave, "Welcome, welcome. This is Flink's sand art tent. If you would like to obtain a sand art, you should fill out the form over there on the desk."

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 07-29-2007, 08:07 PM

Rules:

1. Follow the Carnival Rules and Guidelines: Here
2. Follow Menewsha's Terms of Service: Here
3. Be kind to others and please, if you don't like the sand arts, keep it to yourself. Flink doesn't want to hear it.
4. If you think there should be other bottle designs, you may submit them. Just remember the lines on them must be one pixel wide, and they can't be too overly huge.
5. Sand colours can also be submitted. But please, post a picture of the COLOUR you want alone. Flink will make a sand pile for it and add it to the list.
6. Do not insult the tastes of others in their sand arts.

Rules are subject to change.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-29-2007, 08:09 PM

The Selection:

Bottles:

Designs by Others:

C-L-A-M-P:
Number 7

Sands:

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-29-2007, 08:12 PM

The Form:

Code:

Username:
Gifted Username: If you're getting it for someone else, put their name here.
Bottle type:
Sand Colour:
Text: Do you want text above or below your sand arts? If so, put it here!
Gift: If this is a gift, Flink can PM it to the person AND you can write them a little message. If you do not want the person to know you're giving them a sand arts, PM Flink with the title "Sandy Gifts" with this order form as the body.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-29-2007, 08:13 PM

Orders:

Name:
Sand Arts:

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-29-2007, 08:13 PM

Reserved.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-29-2007, 08:16 PM

Another reserved, but Flink will use this one to say: It's OPEN!

Orange: XD You can post now. <3

Gods, Menewsha is going slow for Flink. x.x

orange
most awesome person you'll ever ...
Send a message via MSN to orange

Old 07-29-2007, 08:17 PM

lol, sorry about that post >:
Hopefully Jelly can delete it for me XD

The whole internet has been going slow for me today
I just assumed it was the storm XD
It has been thundering so loud our house shakes and my dogs are hiding under the desk and chair that I'm sitting at/in lol

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-29-2007, 08:23 PM

Flink's dog did that. When he was a puppy. The first week they had him, there was a HUGE storm. And Flink and her family LOVE watching them. So, it started thundering and he yelped, then headed straight for Flink's chair.

Him and the female dog they got with him. So there were two puppies cowering under Flink's seat. She was like, "AWW! They're so cute!"

Now, when she's outside during a storm, he puts his paws and head on Flink's lap wanting her to rub his head while the storm is going on.

They gave the female dog away. ^-^ BUT she went to a good home. The little girl who got her LOVED animals and wanted a dog so badly. She was thrilled to get Lola. She even kept her name the same. <3

orange

Old 07-29-2007, 08:25 PM

Awww, that's so sweet >w<

I love animals X3
My kitty cats don't get scared from storms
well...'cept for Simba (the biggest one of all three XD)
whenever there's thunder if he's in the middle of a room he'll jump up and skitter across the room to hide under something XDD

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-29-2007, 08:31 PM

Username: kin no megami
Gifted Username: Cyndel
Bottle type: #3
Sand Colour: #5,7,4,1, 20, 25, 21
Text: Do you want text above or below your sand arts? Cynnie is my bestest <3
Gift: If this is a gift, Flink can PM it to the person AND you can write them a little message. If you do not want the person to know you're giving them a sand arts, PM Flink with the title "Sandy Gifts" with this order form as the body. Yes, PM it to her please. <3

Hope I did it right! :P

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-29-2007, 08:35 PM

That's so cute!

Flink's cats aren't afraid, which is kind of depressing. It'd be amusing if they were.

Which reminds Flink. She should go catch a kitten and snuggle it. She wants a lovable kitty she can take with her when she moves out. <.<

orange

Old 07-29-2007, 09:00 PM

x3
just make sure you teach it not to claw up the furniture!
XDD

my kitties do that >:

CLAMP
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-29-2007, 09:28 PM

Username:C-L-A-M-P
Gifted Username:none.
Bottle type:#3
Sand Colour:#24, 25, 11, 12
Text: Flink made this pretty work! <33333
Gift: no gift, for me. Though, can you PM it to me please?

Hidari
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Hidari

Old 07-29-2007, 11:25 PM

My god! Brilliant idea! I used to do these for hours! I just had a really hard time keeping the colors from spilling over.. -___-

Username:Hidari
Bottle type: Fleur de Lis! Or, eh, #3!
Sand Colour:# 20, 9, 15, 10 and in a pattern!
Text: Below, if you please! ;D Maybe 'Oh look! It's a Fleur de Lis for Hidari!' I dunno. I'm not good at text.. ness. <__<; If that's too cheesy, something random could work too!

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-30-2007, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kin no megami

Username: kin no megami
Gifted Username: Cyndel
Bottle type: #3
Sand Colour: #5,7,4,1, 20, 25, 21
Text: Do you want text above or below your sand arts? Cynnie is my bestest <3
Gift: If this is a gift, Flink can PM it to the person AND you can write them a little message. If you do not want the person to know you're giving them a sand arts, PM Flink with the title "Sandy Gifts" with this order form as the body. Yes, PM it to her please. <3

Hope I did it right! :P
Done! Would you like to see a copy of the bottle as well?

CLAMP: It's been added to the list. <3 It's beautiful! Flink was going to make one, later. But you did it for her. XD XD

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-30-2007, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-L-A-M-P

Username:C-L-A-M-P
Gifted Username:none.
Bottle type:#3
Sand Colour:#24, 25, 11, 12
Text: Flink made this pretty work! <33333
Gift: no gift, for me. Though, can you PM it to me please?
Filled.

Guess what it's supposed to be. XD

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-30-2007, 02:55 AM

Username: jellysundae

Bottle type:#4
Sand Colour:from the bottom up..#2, 15, 3, 10 and 5
Text: Summer Carnival 2007..underneath please

i'm collecting pretties as momentos.

i think it's lovely that people are making their own event items seeing as we couldn't have any to give away.
*wipes an emotional tear*

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-30-2007, 02:56 AM

Yes, the event items that the users are making are lovely, aren't they?

Shame Flink's sand arts can't hold a candle to any of them. But meh... It's not a fair/carnival without sand art!

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 07-30-2007, 03:04 AM

Aww, this is such a cute idea. I want a memorabilia item from the carnival so here is my application :)

Username: Fiziali
Gifted Username: If you're getting it for someone else, put their name here.
Bottle type: #6
Sand Colour: #1, 7, 2, 3, 12
Text: Menewsha Summer Carnival, 2007
Gift:

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 07-30-2007, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae

Username: jellysundae

Bottle type:#4
Sand Colour:from the bottom up..#2, 15, 3, 10 and 5
Text: Summer Carnival 2007..underneath please

i'm collecting pretties as momentos.

i think it's lovely that people are making their own event items seeing as we couldn't have any to give away.
*wipes an emotional tear*

Filled.

Last one for the night, too.

Flink has work tomorrow. Which means she probably won't be on that much, if at all, tomorrow.

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to tentenpuff Send a message via Yahoo to tentenpuff

Old 07-30-2007, 04:23 AM

Username: Tentenpuff
Gifted Username:
Bottle type: #7
Sand Colour: 11, 21, 10, 12.
Text: Mene Summer Carnival 2007
Gift: If this is a gift, Flink can PM it to the person AND you can write them a little message. If you do not want the person to know you're giving them a sand arts, PM Flink with the title "Sandy Gifts" with this order form as
the body.

These are so pretty!!!
X3

CLAMP
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2007, 06:18 AM

Thanks Flink! I love it!!!!!

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-30-2007, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlinkPamingo
Done! Would you like to see a copy of the bottle as well?
Heehee no need - she put it in her signature ^____^ Thanks a lot!!!

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-30-2007, 02:16 PM

*puts her sand bottle in her sig*

Thank you Flink 8)