7. Because I’ve got nothing better
8. Untitled
9. Typical of her
10. A picture of you
11. Things I didn’t know
12. Wicked
13. Fickle
14. Happy Birthday
15. Allow me to love all things covered in lies.
16. Lone wanderer
17. Storyteller
18. Defying gravity
19. Every road leads back to you
20. You, me, and the weather
21. The world spins madly on
22. Are you falling for me?
23. Another day
24. Eyes on you
25. It takes two
26. The bidding
27. Hidden
28. Ancient
29. Mastermind
30. Kiss me goodbye
31. How dare you!
32. Let’s dance
33. So close, yet so far
34. Unrealized dreams
35. Excuses, excuses
36. As an art
37. Punctual
38. Casual
39. A light
40. Do not deny me this.
41. May I?
42. Just for this moment
43. I’m not his keeper.
44. As long as you’re mine
45. So much to do
46. Old fashioned
47. Take it now or leave it
48. Reenact the scene
49. Take a chance on me
50. The game and its players
51. S.O.S.
52. Never is enough
53. Solitaire
54. Rainy days and Mondays
55. On top of the world
56. Until the end of time
57. On the horizon
58. Something sleazy
59. Familiarity
60. Rock stars, super heroes, and icons
61. Star gazing
62. The ultimate
63. Linger longer
64. Beckoned
65. Maker of Things
66. Cards
67. Love letter
68. No maps
69. Second life
70. Where the heart is
71. Welcome!
72. Delicious
73. Midnight
74. Cleaned up
75. Am I pretty?
76. When your mind’s made up
77. No exit
78. Trade off
79. Miss you
80. Nearly forgotten
81. The usual crowd
82. Overly friendly
83. Heaven and Earth
84. For once
85. With a vengeance
86. The walk
87. Doesn’t feel like it.
88. Wear my token.
89. Play me a melody.
90. Wrapped up.
91. Masochistic tango
92. The best I can do for you
93. Rumors
94. The season
95. Masquerade
96. Light touch
97. Fireflies
98. Whatever you want
99. Unwritten letters
100. Not just for who you are but for what I am with you

Also there will probably be random ones for I will go on and off the list a lot.

Characters will be changing hopefully, the list is based on only a few, but chances are I'll forget what they are based from. So all characters my own. I will probably do more when I am at my dorms back at school, cause I have more time there.

But here it goes...

Last edited by d2hiriyuu; 01-06-2009 at 09:13 AM..

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2007, 06:31 AM

1. X-boyfriend's

I look on my shelf of necklaces. a silver rose pendant and a forget-me-not gold pendant. Both flowers. Necklaces was given by my X-boyfriend. Now, staring down at my own neck, I wear a lionheart pendant, squall's. It belonged to him, to my second X. It was his, when I first met him.

It alone was something I noticed, something I wanted to reach, touch, just like much of what he owned at that time.

I have seen much of what he wore that day, his coat, and the keyblades. I even asked to see them, I tried so far to even touch it. Yet now, they are mine. it was his, and they all remind me of him, and the time I first met him, 1 year and 2 months ago. Though it wasn't until much later I gained the necklace.

He was holding me, inside a blanket. The small pause I watched the necklace, swing back and forth, and slowly I watched him take it off, and the next thing I knew, it was around my neck. It is still his, but it belongs to me.

For the record, I might redo this one later, and like many people, or at least my good friend, I will end up doing random stuff too.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-25-2007, 07:15 AM

42. christmas

Tears rolling down, like small snails sowing trailing down my face, I type. Type to the ends of earth, talking, in my language, to the ones who care about me. Telling them, both parts of my mind. My Christmas eve sorrows, second year running and yet how happy I am to even be home.

Nothing, nothing is left but the flood of the emotions I tried desperately to tie down, to control. I managed, at some point, to lock most, but the feelings now, my unhappiness bottled for months, rolls down my cheeks, silently, with only the click of the keyboard.

the orange bar at the bottom flashes, telling me HE is trying to keep my happy, unaware of how deep i have let the emotions bury themselves into my body, tearing their way out through the ducts in my eye.

HE, unlike THE OTHER, always wants to help, it pains him, and I watch as he chases me, worrying about me. THE OTHER never ran into the problem as much, I always wanted him, wanting to just be held constantly by him, but i was on my own alot when it came to my problems. It kept me strong, letting me be the strength when THE OTHER was weak. Only HE knows, he's seen me longer, watched my life come out of my control, but he fails at tellign others of his, that is his issue.

Last edited by d2hiriyuu; 05-15-2008 at 04:01 PM..

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-25-2007, 10:24 PM

10. Damsel or not?

Sein, although a girl, never wanted herself considered one. Not, that is, until she managed to find someone to hold her. He, Das, confessed to her. Sein, being kind accepted. It was only then, that Sein saw herself as a girl. She, though, had made a habit of fighting. She would, play, with the boys in the alley. She, on her own accord, would go into the alley, and pick fights. Sein knew better than to ever consider herself a girl in the alley, for that would make her look weak.

"You come back for more?"

"Are you scared?" Sein confidently threw the alley person's words back.

"You have it coming." and soon, Sein was in a fight, she loved the thrill. It excited her enough that she could care less about what else the world thought of her. She was there, having fun, playing, against the alley kids. The hits to her were small, just like to them, like a dance, avoiding each hit she could. There was no clear winner, till, she either got tired, or they did, no end, no blood on purpose.

Everyone watched the fight, Sein and the group's strongest, or bravest. They watched, never hearing the footsteps of someone walking into the alley.

"Sein?" Das's voice pierced through he chanting. Sein turned and looked back to see Das. Just in enough time to get hit because of the distraction. The fight stopped, at the impact, it threw Sein sideways, but not by much, she kept her footing from years of fighting.

"Das? What are you doing here?" Sein asked, watching the crowd part, so she could meet him, but she did not move.

"Stop this, your going to get yourself hurt." Das walked up to her in the circle, and hugged her, like someone trying to cage her. She hated the feeling, she didn't want her excitement to stop. He was caging her from her fun.

"Let go of me. I have it taken care of, I won't get hurt." Sein said sternly, she didn't want to look like a girl in the alley.

"It doesn't matter to me, just please stop." Das hugged her tighter, this just irritated Sein more, she was no damsel, and there was no pproblem, this was just playing with the alley kids to her.

"Let go, and go home." Sein tore herself out of the hug, she didn't want it now. "You don't belong here." She spoke directly to Das, who had the oddest look of confusion on his face, then he turned and left, unable to save his damsel, who, by his mind, was his goal. He wanted to be her strength, and keep her from harm. Yet Sein, walked into harm, and embraced it. Sein was no damsel in her mind, but to Das, she was.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-25-2007, 10:56 PM

so, for reference, I might actually put names to the characters sometime. Sein and Das story are based, and pretty accurate (the dialoge) to an event. Sein, if people haven't guessed is my main character, and Das, which for people who know my life, is one of the two X-boyfriends I've had. (yes that probably narrows it down to only one person.) I might, and possibly, put names to the characters, for it is easier, but at current times, I will switch back and forth, due to I need names for some people.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 01:31 AM

I like your second drabble. It's very defining.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:47 AM

Thank you, that is more of my poetry style, though it happens when I am normally am in a certain mood, but then it flows better onto a page. Thank you.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-26-2007, 05:25 AM

11. Knight in Shining Armor part 1

Sein was skiing. Watching herself go up, a slight movement backward and forward, hundreds of feet above the white blanket path below her. It seemed to continue forever, with the line of the ski lift going up. The wind, blowing through her, chilled her to the bone, she cuddled up, hiding her even colder face into the fuzzy hand knitted scarf. It was cold, too cold, and although the ski down was fun, it was cold too, the wind rushing past her as she went faster and faster on the white blanket, around the trees. She followed someone, making sure she didn't get lost, but she lost the person she was following in the ski line.

slowly, while dazing at the small dots below moving on the white blanket, around the small green sprouts piercing through the blanket, she moves up. It is too cold to doze off, but there is no one around to talk to. She watched some more people come down, the dots moving in and out of the trees, disappearing and reappearing. They looked different than the main group that just went around the sprouts, avoiding color. Maybe she'll try that next, it looks fun.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-26-2007, 09:49 PM

Random

books, sitting around me, piles and piles of them. Surrounding, caving in on me. All with their spines toward, me, as if looking at my every move, wanting desperately to be picked up again. They want to be the one, of the thousands, to be picked up, to be used once more. A face stares at me, then out of spite, another, the covers of the books looking deeply into my eyes as I try to ignore them. Just this one book, before i fall to sleep, maybe next time. Just this one to draw from, maybe next time another. Each book with their own story, with small arches in each book as they share with their neighbor a large plot. Each character drawn, to the artist perfection, watching me, as i sit and read.

I turn the page, finishing yet another chapter in the book, my imagination drawn onto the next page, the excitement of what is to come. The other books gasp, watching and waiting as well, wanting to be read, to be used. The last cover hits the pages, the end to another chapter, but not the end to the series, the rest of the series waits, wanting to be read next. I curl up in the coach, and sleep, with watching eyes of the books I love all around me, the styles of the artist swarm around me that keep my imagination going even in sleep.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-26-2007, 11:52 PM

11. Knight in shining armor pat 2

Sein moved off the ski lift, letting her skis ride through the snow, She slowly headed toward the top of the slope. The trees below, covered in snow, spotted the mountains, all creating a perfect picture before heading down. She pushes off, and slowly, goes down the hill, then faster and faster, till she reached her favorite speed, the wind blowing past her as she rode town the hill, turning right, then left, then right again. She spotted another person in front of her, and soon reached a patch of trees amongst the blanket of snow. She followed the person in front of her, keeping a good distance encase he stopped. She lost him through the snow, but could see his trail, so she followed. Unlike the clearing she found herself going a bit faster than normal, and with no move to turn, she was not slowing down any time soon. It was a faster pace than normal, but doable, she told herself. She watched the trail from the other person's skis turn left, than right, the only path through these thick spiky trees with white covering them. She followed being very careful, then , while following, she hit a small mound that forced her off the trail. She should be able to recover, but looking up, she sees a tree, and not just any tree, the tree directly in her way, and in a desperate attempt to move her skis and turn away she tries, but the powder won't let he move off course.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-26-2007, 11:53 PM

11. Knight in Shining Armor part 3

She leaned back, in an attempt to make sure her head was not to get hit, her legs spread out with the skis. Her butt found the snow, and she quickly turned her legs, spinning her legs around so the tree wouldn't hit her, but she was scared, she feared the effects of the tree, people have died hitting trees and rocks. She closed her eyes, and curled up more, bracing herself for impact.

waiting, waiting, then she looked up, the tree was inches away from her legs, and less than a foot from her head. She stopped in time. A big sigh of relief, from not dieing on the slopes, alone. No one would know she was or injured for hours. She tried to move her feet, one lifted easily, freed from the ski, but where was the ski? This was too much for her right then, she was scared, almost lost her life, and now can't find her skis to even get herself to safely or at least civilization.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-26-2007, 11:54 PM

11. Knight in Shining Armor part 4

She hears something, and in her tears, warmth of sadness, dripping from her face, into the cold snow, she looks up to the way she was suppose to go, there stands the person she was following.

"Are you ok?" He smooth, but concerned voice asks. He removes his helmet, and goggles, revealing a young boy Sein's age, she thinks she might have seen him at school. "Here let's get you up." He reaches out, lending her a hand. Sein, cold and miserable, takes it and tries to get up. She feels his strength as he pulls her from her awkward ski position to standing.

"Do you know where your ski went?" He asks, and between Sein's sobs she shakes her head no. He looks and hen bends down and picks it up out of the buried powder or a snow blanket. "There you go." He holds onto her, while she puts on the ski, her tears fogging up her vision, making everything harder. Eventually she hears the click of the boot to the ski lock in place, and while holding his hand, the mysterious stranger leads her back out to the clearing. There he lets her go, allowing her to ski on her own. Her tears stop, but the inability to talk continues. He understands, and speaks instead.

"Want to follow me to the lodge?" Sein nods again, wanting nothing more than some warm hot chocolate, and a break from skiing. Sein follows all the way down, watching as her winter prince leads the way to safety.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 12:27 AM

reflection on Knight in Shining armor

This story is old for me, This story is now a learning experience for me, but as is, the other character is Das that she meets. I don't feel like writing the rest of the story because it just continues for a while.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:11 AM

36. physical

The touching, the feeling of someone holding you, wrapping their arms around you, brushing the face, scratching the head. I knew very little at the beginning, I had tried, though as Sein found out, a relationship was something that was hard. Sein broke up over the lack of physical, she wanted more, but never pushed for it. She wanted to grapple with the guy, or lie down with him, the farthest she got though with Das was holding hands and kissing. There was a small tiem when he held her in his arms, but more as a constant I am there more than anything else. For her it drove her nuts, she wanted more, and more, like a child unable to be satisfied, but silent to her needs.

It wasn't for a long time until I more understood. I had always hugged friends, even some guy friends, we always had. Nothing meant by it, or so I thought. It wasn't until I walked into my second relationship and watched the physical happen. Someone who knew more, lots and lots more, than what I did. I knew I was naive about it, but not that much. So I, like many sought the help.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:21 AM

36. physical part 2

Enir knew more, and was, to my surprise, willing to teach it. Be patient with the impatient one. I learned, and was up to learning. I was always told i was bad at this or that, but never knew why, he at least could explain. But I did feel bad, I wanted to know how to return the favor, and to do so, I asked. It was awkward to ask, but some found me slightly amusing, or an experiment of sorts to teach me. Though sadly finding one alone, or in private was hard, so I had to learn from ones of the same side. I learned, slowly understanding what someone meant, how to play, and play more, until it didn't matter. The playing became an art, and over a second time, was described as a ritual, going somewhere slowly, but enjoying the time as it happened.

I learned where was sensitive, parts only people willing to tell, like the skin, or the bare waist, it would be something I would have never known. I watched, was taught by doing, and fully understood till the end how to control, and how to discuss.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:26 AM

36. physical part 3

It was after some time I came to the realization of what I yearned for. There was a limit to what I want. For at this point it became a knowledge that some other people could satisfy craving better than others. I wanted the feeling, the movement, for it was a joy, but it also relaxed me. The feeling tingles though, it was only then did I understand what I had wanted, and what I was experiencing was the same. The yearn was strong, but morals kept some away. It is then though I learned what it meant, when one says that they are physical, it is the need to touch, to hold. The only one I knew needing it more than me was Enir, who had taught me, but due to it all, was more open than normal about what I was. I gave him what he wanted, and had fun learning at the same time. At that point I realized I was indeed very physical.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:39 AM

26. Never ending dream part 1

I'm waiting for the night drifting away
On the waves of my dreams to another day
I'm standing on a hill and beyond the clouds
The winds blowing still and catching my doubts
I'm hunting on the night the slave to my dream an illustrated seen descends in the steam
We're playing for the fights emotional games
I'm turning off my eyes and hiding my shame

A never ending dream a dream of you I believe I received a sign of you
tonight I want to hide my feelings too
as you do and I want to be with you

I'm waiting for the night drifting away on the waves of my dreams to another day
I'm standing on a hill and beyond the clouds the wind's blowing still and catching my doubts

I'm watching all the flowers dyeing away
in heated breath of life at the dawning day I'm waking up in spring and kissing your face the sweet moving thing I feel your embrace

A never ending dream...

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:48 AM

26. A Never ending dream part 2

The song repeated, asking to be heard, to be in my life. It was only a few times when i chose to roll in bed, hiding my face from reality, to stay in the dream.

It was only then, in my half conscious state, did I learn everything. In that night, I had learned the trigger to my sleep, the want that I had to sleep well, and it was only then, did I realize my other world did contain my friends, my lovers. Each of my loved ones had a separate domain, their specialty that distinguishes them from me.

I wanted to reside in my lovers, my current lovers, I wanted to watch as I played, and in my mind i was weak but strong, opposite what a mask I hide in. IT was then i noticed I was emotionally playing with both others and myself, I did not know what I wanted, just a simple happiness so very complicated, if my emotional side won, my logical side hated every small action, if the logical side one I lost my emotions the the dreams. In dreams I had found what I could, and held the feelings dear. It was there I learned myself what I could.

Each and every night, lying I watched as my dreams and the tangents of the movements of others strayed into a dream, wrapping and con controlling that dream, and it was then did I not want the dream to end, it was there i found peace.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 06:59 AM

26. Never ending dream part 3

In nothing more that peace I found myself, my dreams continuing with what I wanted to do with myself, who I wanted to be with, but in the end, the dream of being embraced with someone is all that was ever wanted. IT was in this nice false dream of love that I understood the dream, my dream, and the dreams to come, of what I wanted to be, freed from the control of the rest of people, leaving me exposed for who I am.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 08:48 PM

Random - white snow

the black spot in the white. I am that spot, covered in the fur of my coat as it keeps what little warmth I have. Here in this white, the white surrounding the area, I see only more white, where the mountains stand now, white. Where the blue shy was, is now white. The ground beneath me is now white, my feet white. I feel like disappearing, As the snow and the whiteness engulfs me, the small black dot. The white covers my pure black coat, as I walk, the crystals of small white flakes just sit there, never melting g, never showing signs of leaving.

The snow is here to stay, it shall not go, who was the one to sing let it snow let it snow let it snow, this time, who said that stupid song. when it snows every other day and snows till I can no longer feel my feet, nor do I look like anything but a pale white creature with a black covering as only proof I am not snow. Who will find me?

In the bleak cold whiteness, it shows the purity has come to take over, but a false purity, it is the purity that will kill everything ,everything green, everything blue and living, all the plants will die, all the grass shall die, and many animals die, the heat lost from their thin fur coat as they die. This purity is here to stay, to not go away, and it won't be long till it engulfs the black dot that rebels against it.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 09:12 PM

25. questioning

question is, and will always be for me, a communication. I over time, have questioned, like the birds in the sky, i question reality, I question people's thoughts I ask why like nothing else. why does someone do what they do, is there a reason they know of. I question more and more, it lets me understand who the person is. On the other hand I try to ask "simple questions". This avoids those rants to questions, for it seems to be nonstop and people seem to hate the life that they might live. The analyzing the questions and the answer helps the person, well to understandably who the person is, where they come from, what they do what they want to do but can't. In this sense though there are times my feelings interfere and it is with those feeling I question more. It seems odd, but yes indeed I can.

To Enir it is for him, something of a known fact when I want to know more about him than normal. I ask questions to drive the conversation, for I like to at times, but in other times, I just do to get what I want out of him, an answer to my very question. I question myself, I question others, but it is in jealousy I question most. Reading over the logs I have with him, it dawns on me, yes I do become pushy if jealous, and I do not understand his reasoning at times, but although I try, it seems not to bother him much. I use to hide it, as you will see, for the post of the log is what may be. (ending in rhyme)

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 09:41 PM

Sein: so what you doing?
Enir: looking for a picture of my coat KH2 costume
Sein: oh the old one?
Enir: ya
Sein: the one that I have?
Sein: are you finding any, or failing?
Sein: cause I do have almost all the ones I could find
Enir: was it 2005 or 2006 I did it?
Sein: 2006
Sein: 2005 was getbackers
Enir: thought so
Sein: ok...
Sein: still finding pictures?
Enir: ya, and still failing
Sein: sigh...
Sein: ok, let me find where i put some of them..
Sein: I have a decently new one somewhere...
Sein: I sent link somewhere a long time ago...
Sein: found in logs
Enir: I found a few
Sein: which ones?
Enir: I don't know how to describe them. they are on the cosplay website
Sein: cosplay.com?
Sein: ok, well I have those ones...
Sein: there is at least 2 of you alone
Sein: found those?
Enir: ya, I found what I was looking for
Sein: hm?
Sein: ok....
Sein: which ones were you looking for?
Enir: just one of me standing with the keyblades
Sein: (site with pictures)
Sein: as in the top 2?
Enir: ya, the one on the right side
Sein: ya
Sein: ok
Sein: I have multiple copies of that pic someplace (i think one on each hard drive plus my old comp)
Sein: so, when you do create coat, what then?
Enir: ?
Sein: what are you going to do when you do?
Sein: ....
Sein: I can't type...
Enir: when I do what?
Sein: what will you do with coat, wear to cosplay or not?
Enir: I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't have a coat, you have it
Sein: yeah, are you going to make new one?
Sein: and why were you looking for the pics anyway?

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 09:43 PM

Enir: somebody wanted to see them
Sein: who?
Enir: and I will probably not wear the new one
Sein: why>?
Enir: I don't like wearing the same costume
Sein: hm, makes sense
Sein: who wants to see it?
Enir: someone I never talked about
Sein: who is?
Enir: someone you don't know
Sein: I still want name, even if I don't know person..
Enir: Dawn
Sein: who is?
Enir: why do you keep asking questions
Enir: are you jealous?
Sein: cause I can, I could stop...
Sein: maybe
Enir: hehe
Sein: what?
Enir: oh nothing
Sein: tell me!!
Enir: there is nothing to tell
Sein: yes there is....
Sein: especially after the whole, are you jealous, gives things or opinions I want to hear
Enir: nothing was curious on why you kept asking questions

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 09:44 PM

Sein: I do cause I can at times
Sein: as for jealousy it I think isn;'t too involved
Sein: in curiosity
Sein: did you really expect me to not be jealous?
Enir: no, its just interesting to hear you say that you are jealous
Sein: i said it a while ago too...
Sein: and why is it interesting?
Enir: I don't usually know when people are jealous
Sein: do you really blame me for it though?
Enir: yes
Enir: its all your fault
Sein: ha ha
Sein: that so only works in person and doing the full thing
Enir: hehe, you just asked so I answered
Sein: yeah, i know...
Sein: did you guess that I was jealous, or randomly asking?
Enir: I guessed, based completely on all the questions
Sein: hm, I am jealous a lot over random things pertaining to you, but obviously I don't let it show all the time
Enir: you get really jealous whenever there is another girl involved
Sein: and i am suppose to be jealous when it is a guy?
Sein: why?
Enir: because I said so, thats why
Sein: right...
Enir: but its just interesting when you are jealous
Sein: and am I suppose to be jealous some other time?
Enir: because you seem to try and hide it but still fail
Sein: why is it interesting?
Sein: well right now it is me failing cause I am already found out...
Enir: no, I know every time

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-27-2007, 09:45 PM

Enir: you have problem with asking too many questions
Enir: its really cute and it actually makes me happy
Sein: how is asking questions cute?
Sein: and makes you happy?
Enir: because its jealousy of me
Sein: that doesn't answer cute question?
Enir: it does
Sein: so then me being jealous is cute?
Enir: if its jealousy of me
Sein: o, so this does not make me cute when I am not jealous?
Enir: your just cuter when you are jealous
Sein: so when I am not around you?
Enir: now I am confused
Sein: well normally I am not super jealous of you when I am around you
Enir: you do when I talk about the girls
Sein: the girls?
Enir: the girls that I talk to
Sein: ok
Sein: hm, did I do that when I first met you?
Enir: nope
Sein: see, then I hid it better
Sein: now there is less need to hide it
Sein: yeah, ok fine, I might get jealous when you talk about it, which makes me wonder why I start those discussions...