Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 10-15-2007, 01:34 AM

Guinevere smiled, and looked around, she assumed him patting his knee meant for her to sit in his lap. Whether it did or not she sat down, situated herself, and looked at him chuckling, "sorry I has a bony butt." She laughed at how purposefully she had said it in a nerdy way.

kriss50
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to kriss50

Old 10-15-2007, 09:28 AM

Arturius grinned and his hands dropped, running oer her butt lightly.
"Doesn't feel like it to me" he told her, kissing the crook of her neck

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2007, 09:29 PM

Winter stood, walking away from the scene of romance, love, what was that? Perhaps the devotion to something, or perhaps doing whatever it is that is in the one you loves interest. Perhaps.

Turning on his axis he left, leaving the two behind to do as they wished, without him having to hide behind his book, he would do so elsewhere.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 10-15-2007, 09:37 PM

"Books. We publish those too. My father said to keep old texts on line, if you do that you can always be the one to release it when the world thinks there aren't any left. The first editions still hold the power, but you have reality on your side."

He smiled awkwardly at the other man,

"He used to say, 'A book is a book, and first edition or republished, the story is just as beautiful.'"

He shook his head,

"He still kept first editions though. He kept the most controversial works. He kept the things he thought ahead of their time. Past their time. Yet he was right. A good story is priceless."

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2007, 11:23 PM

"Yes books are good," he answered, without even peeking a eye up, already to immersed into the book to turn, yet enough to still hold light conversation.

"Stephan King said, “waiting rooms were made for books of course! But so are theater lobbies before the show, long and boring checkout lines, and everyone’s favorite, the john," how true he was. Books will last forever, because they are something that you may participate in anywhere, how wonderful." He said.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 10-15-2007, 11:47 PM

"Books become obsolete. That was the sad part."

He shook his head. Really since the big stories would fly across the television screen, force itself on the movie theater, holographic video, idea basis, and the thought no new ideas come around. Book sales go down, and people lose their creativity,

"They aren't obsolete. Though people will look to them less in entertainment. Writers need to make themselves known, have to go beyond basic fantasy, have to go beyond just another mystery, just another romance. They have to hit harder, they have to make it easier to fall into the book."

He sighed falling back on a chair nearby,

"Though of course the writers don't always ante up. They believe in the past, old fashioned writer, they need someone new to lead. And show them that making something new and different shouldn't be feared. It should be embraced."

He giggled a little,

"Thats why I have a favorites, they don't let the writing world disappear. They show that the written word can still compete with the moving image."

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-16-2007, 03:07 PM

Winter listened, not a rude man, leading him take part in conversations, depending whether they where suitable or not, sadly it was. Though the discussion books truly intrigued him, today most children did not grow up with books, they grew up with videos, games, that type of horrible invention. Video games weren't what the past time of the universe should be, books should have been, the world changes he reminded himself.

"Yes, books will never die, as long as my collection exists." He said, turning to the man, as a finger slid the yellow page to the next.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-16-2007, 05:21 PM

"Maybe you should burn a few then."

He smiled at him. As smart as he was he was just a little lost, from what he could guess anyway. The man had lost a bit of the human wish of instantaneous gratification, when he spoke he was short on words and...it bored his only listener,

"Voices existed before words. Words existed from the throat before the written text. You may want to learn to speak a bit more. I'll prefer my totem pole over that book."

And he returned back to make another drink. Speaking was more entertaining...heh.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-16-2007, 10:02 PM

Guinevere blushed as she felt his lips on her neck. She turned and looked at him smirking, not sure how to react. She felt her body slip off of his legs, and before she knew it she had slipped off completely, a squeal was all that made it's way from her mouth.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-16-2007, 10:24 PM

He smiled as she blushed then attempted to catch her as she fell off his legs.
"Are you okay?" he asked, leaning forward to see her

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-16-2007, 11:47 PM

Guinevere's face flushed with embarrassment, a naive tone to her voice, "I'm fine." She giggled, and stood up, still smiling teasingly.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-17-2007, 10:00 PM

He smield back and pushed her onto the counter where he stood above her and descended to kiss her again

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-17-2007, 10:06 PM

Within a moment she had been backed into the counter, just to have his lips on her again. She blushed madly, pressing hers back, then pulling off again, giggling.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-18-2007, 01:27 AM

He listened once more, as he finally let the book slide into its own pocket. Sighing he turned, the man was right in his opinion. Words seemed to effect the world more often, but books always seemed to make huge effects, almost always, examples over the years. Speeches did so, but all the great men who wrote their life down for they would not be alive forever, it happened over and over again.

"I will admit one thing, I do read more then I use my mouth. Its a first in about three weeks. Nodding seems to get me around, money talks better then speech making life much easier."

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2007, 07:14 PM

Arturius sat down, panting and smiling
"Love you"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:39 PM

Guinevere blushed naively, "I love you too!" She giggled, and hugged him tightly, emotions exploding in her gut like fireworks. Hopping off the counter, and Arturius, she skipped out from behind the desk, and trotted gracefully down the hall, flicking her hair back in his direction as a sign for him to follow her.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2007, 10:54 PM

Arturius smiled as he hugged her back. He quirked an eyebrow at her and followed her, wondering where she was leading him

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-19-2007, 01:09 AM

Guinevere raced to the end of the hall eventually coming up to a plastic tree. She put her hand behind it, to feel a few buttons, clicking them in a pattern, she jumped backwards. After a moment the wall shuttered behind the tree, and two doors slid to the side revealing a small elevator. "Come on," she turned and took Arturius' hand and bounded into the elevator before the doors closed.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-19-2007, 10:02 AM

Arturius blinked in shock. There was an elevator behind a plant
"Where are we going?" he asked her, once they were inside

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-20-2007, 06:30 PM

"You'll see," a cute grin on her face. She looked up, as if she could see through the roof, "it might take a few minutes..." She sighed, and looked around, then at him. There was silence, she wanted to say something, but she didn't know what. They were just there in an old, slow elevator.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 07:51 PM

he smiled
"Up or down?" he inquired, meaning the direction they were traveling

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-20-2007, 09:03 PM

"Up," she smiled, "it's an old elevator, so it's slow." Guinevere shrugged, and leaned back against the wall behind her.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 10:00 PM

He nodded
"So long as your not taking me to a dungeon" he joked to her

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-20-2007, 10:12 PM

Guinevere chuckled, "no..." She looked up at the sound of a small melodic ding, and the doors pulled open. She took Arturius' hand and stepped out on what seemed to be a balcony.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-20-2007, 10:15 PM

He followed her, smiling
"The view is amazing" he told her, only looking at her