havenmasters
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2008, 12:03 PM

Dear boyfriend,

I'm not sure you realize how much this hurts me; being with you now, but knowing that you will soon be gone. Yes, you piss me off a lot and sometimes I think I'm just going to kill you(not literally), but I do care about you and I do love you.
But it would never work. You and I discussed the possibility of me going with you when you went to school, and that was something that we could have pursued. But not with her living there. I'm not going to battle with your ex for your time. We went through this when she was in school here and I am NOT going through it again.
I find it funny that she graduated in the top of her class, but couldn't get into a single school other than the one you had decided to go to. But that doesn't matter. The point is she is there and you will be there and I am not playing this game anymore.

Most of the problems we ever had had something to do with her. I'm not even going to go into of them because I'm not in the mood right now.
It's frustrating though. We could have had a good chance at it had it not been for her crap and your inability to let it go. I mean, if I'm your girlfriend then I'M your girlfriend, not her.
Part of it is my fault, for letting your crap slide. I endured, holding out for the day she would be gone and we could have our try. But so much for that.
I know you don't believe that you will end up back with her, but you are the ONLY one who doesn't. I'm not entirely sure you mean it though, or if you're pretending. Either way...good luck with that. I'll find someone who is better to and for me.

But it will hurt losing you. It will take awhile and it will hurt.

xxxdarkmissyxxx
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to xxxdarkmissyxxx

Old 04-10-2008, 05:18 PM

dear "_________",

how are you? long time no talking huh?
i really need to see you now...
i need my friend back..
what did it happen exactly?
what happened with our beautiful friendship?
do you remember how you swore not to forget me? and to be my best friend even if you were moving?
you still come here... am i invisible?
am i forgotten?
it's hard you know.... i really miss you...
10 years was really something... for me at least...
i sometimes want to see you and to talk to you as we used to talk...
i guess i knew you better than yourself...
i really want to be friends again...

love,
Anna

draikou
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to draikou

Old 04-10-2008, 10:43 PM

dear "_________",

your not like how u were before, i don't think you love me any more to tell you the truth, your so immature and your just going to fast and i love you there is no need to rush, it is getting annoying hearing the word please from you over and over again, and i keep saying no, whats the matter do you not have respect for me? the first time u told me u love me i knew it clearly couldnt be true because it was just from the internet before we met, the first kiss from you the first time i met you. i didn't know what to think and now i know your no good, if you have a problem with me thats your problem you can break up with me then, but if i wasn't such a fucking idiot and had breaking up skills, i might not be going out with you right now so fucking get your act together if you really do care and maybe if u start caring i would too

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 04-11-2008, 10:31 AM

Dear _____________,

Would it be so fucking hard to pick up your fucking cell phone and send me a text message telling me you're alright? Really, I'm trying my hardest to play understanding girlfriend here. I KNOW you can't help it that you just shut down. But when you just hang up on me, and I know something is wrong, I'm sitting around worrying for the rest of the night because I have no idea what you're doing.

I don't know whether you want me to give you space or not, and it's impossible to deal with you when I'm not physically there, because you won't FUCKING ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE. Personality disorder or no, can't you pull yourself out of your self-loathing ball for long enough to send me a text? That's all I really want. Just to know that you're safe. You don't have to talk to me, and I will leave you alone. Just give me some peace of mind, please.

And now I feel bad for thinking this, because you are the worse off of the two of us. You have to deal with constant panic attacks. And now I feel horrible for being angry with you, because you didn't really do anything wrong. I just worry about you. You of all people should understand that! I hate to turn this into a pity party, but I have enough anxiety on my own without what if situations flying through my brain.

I'm just trying to deal with not knowing what's going on with you. And now I have to deal with the fact that tomorrow, I probably won't get to see you. And I will hope that you will come over and crawl in bed with me anyway, but you won't, and then I will feel utterly abandoned and just sleep all day. Because you won't have a car tomorrow, and even if you do, we can never have a nice day together. Everything always goes wrong.

I miss you, won't you come see me?

--Fabby

xxxdarkmissyxxx
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-11-2008, 04:35 PM

my dear grandmother...
it's been a wile now since we las saw each-other,,,
i miss you
is there cool in Germany?
does aunt mary feel ok?
is saby fine?
i hope i am going to see you this summer
love,Anna

FlyPanda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to FlyPanda

Old 04-11-2008, 06:23 PM

Dear friends at my school,

I am sorry i am such a stubborn kid who does not like to talk on the phone >.>; and who forgets your b-days and upsets you by copying your homework O.O; but i am grateful that you guys are still my friends and i hope you guys will still be there for me when i got to high school in another five months

love, me!

Six
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-11-2008, 08:42 PM

Dear ____,
I can understand why you aren't talking to me.
I understand that what I did to you was cruel and I would apologize everyday for the rest of my life just to make it all okay.
I know you loved me once but I am starting to wonder if you ever could again. I took the easy way out and I regret it every time I see you.
Five months after our relationship ended and I finally realize something I would have paid anything to know then.
I love you.
Sincerely,
Six <3

xxxdarkmissyxxx
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-12-2008, 10:37 AM

another letter to my ex-bf

dear ____ ,

how are you?
do you remember me?
i guess you do >.< we used to learn in the same high school...
i have moved yesterday... and i don't know if i am going to see you again...>.<
i am here with my bf.. but i still miss you, not that i love you as a bf... i just care about you as a friend...
do you still remember how we used to spend the time? we were perfect as simple friends... but so not cool as gf and bf...

anyway... it was your mistake cheating on me and you know it...
after i met my bf you told me you regret all the things you have don.. but i've told you... too late hunny...
what to say... i changed a lot in 3 years but i still can't forget how our friendship was...
it was cool drinking beer and partying huh?

do you remember those night on the stadium? how we used to laugh when someone was passing near us, without knowing we are there...

you were a good friend... too sad we decided to be more than friends because now we end up like strangers...
i don't know why you stopped looking at me? maybe you were angry when you realized you really really lost me this time?

you liked the way i was looking at you and the way i said :yes" every time you were getting back at me...

but you hurt me... anyway i thank you for that because you made me know my bf...
you couldn't resist with me more than 3 months without a break-up, but this time it's been 3 years without any
so i guess i found my men

i wish you good luck in finding someone you will be able to love with real... but i am not so sure you are going to meet a person like this because you are the type of person who doesn't know to appreciate the things he already has...

take care of yourself... and maybe we will meet again one day ^_^

love, Anna

Erathene
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-14-2008, 03:49 PM

Dear ____,

You can be such a dickhead sometimes. Can't you see my point of view? Is it not blatantly obvious why I am seriously annoyed at you??
You can't be arsed to come into school because you've had no sleep. Well guess what, I was up until 11:30 last night doing HOMEWORK. You were probably on your stupid games console with all your mates until some late hour and you decided not to come in today. That's pathetic. You tell me its your shoulder that hurts, well for the love of god, GO AND GET IT LOOKED AT BY A DOCTOR, don't while away the days at home moping about how it hurts and crap. Go get some fucking treatment.
I don't care about your stupid fish or how they're dying because you've put dirty water in their tank or how your mum wanted you to tidy your fucking bedroom or whatever, I don't give a monkeys.
The fact is, when you asked me to ring you, I RANG. When you asked me to text you, I TEXTED. When you ask for my advice, I GIVE YOU MY DAMN ADVICE. Yet, all this seems completly irrelevant to you. Did it not occur to you that you had said "ring me at lunch", and to keep your phone WITH YOU and CHARGED for a simple half an hour from 1 o'clock onwards?? Obviously not!!

I am so annoyed right now I can't do anything.

With "love"
- Erathene

aeriise
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-14-2008, 08:17 PM

Dear _________,

I am so glad you are going to meet me someday and that we will live happily ever after. But you know, it gets lonely around here. I don't even KNOW who you are! Please show up soon or I will be forced to go looking.

Love,

Aer

xxxdarkmissyxxx
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-16-2008, 04:16 PM

dear jenny

how are you?
do you sill remember me?
i am that silly girl in the train station which started to sing when she saw you ^_^

i am far away from that place today but i still remember all those things we used to do together ^_^
do you remember how we used to yell at the train passengers? telling them that the train got fire?
gosh we were crazy?

and do you remember how the police caught us smoking in front of the police station?
why did we do that? because we wanted to annoy them, right?

since you left it was boring...
i know.. America is far away from Romania... but i wish so much to see you again...
how is California? i guess it's the place of your dreams huh/?
i just moved to Bucharest... yay... it's cool...
it's a very big town with lots of people... i like it but i miss very much my friends...

people in my school are cool.. but i am a bit too clever for this school.. i guess i am going to change the high school in autumn...

anyway.. i hope i am going to see you soon

best wishes, Anna

Invert
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2008, 02:04 AM

Dear

Thank you for confirming that it's really true. I thank you for making this happen for me. I've now managed to proceed in life with self-confidence. My other self came back for me today and it was a welcoming moment, a happy one.

Again, thank you.

Spunkifull
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-22-2008, 03:33 AM

Dear Emotions/anxiety/libido

STOP IT.
I'd like to go one day without worrying over everything, being axious over everything, and being too horny to think straight.
While were at it,
My jealousy, you fuckin stop it too. Just because my girlfriend has friends too, doesnt mean that I have to get all protective and defensive over her. I'm not being ignored, so i should stop feeling that way.
I need to find something else to focus my mind on so I'm not so mentally dedicated to JUST HER.
I need to get back to my music, drawings and writtings so I have more to think about than my relationships.

xxxdarkmissyxxx
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 03:28 PM

dear cory...
i am so afraid..
i am afraid of loosing your friendship...
o really like talking to you but now i am so busy that i can't do it all the time

Setsunaela
Glitter Fae

Old 04-23-2008, 04:39 AM

(love this idea!)

Dear _______

Sometimes I think you're a shitty excuse for a human being. You let those guys mess around with you whenever they can get themselves through the door. You go online and find the most abusive, pedophilic jerks you can or so it seems, and it takes four of us sane, loving friends to talk you out of meeting him in a playground in the middle of nowhere at midnight. You stay living with your mom even though she takes every last dime you ever make at your job, and she belittles you and treats you like the house slave. You're so scared of making your family disown you even though they barely claim you as it is, constantly calling you the 'proper little white girl' of the family even though you're the darkest-skinned black girl I've ever seen, just because you have the gall to speak decent english and don't answer the phone in some horridly rude manner.
And yet, you're the best friend I've had in a long time, and even though I want to drag you away from that house kicking and screaming, I know you're only staying there because you don't want to feel like a burden to my mom because my house is the only place you can go if you leave.
I love you

xxxdarkmissyxxx
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-23-2008, 03:30 PM

dear jesse...
how are you today?
do you feel better now that you find out i am going to be present at your birthday?
how can i miss your great party?
you know i love you very much... i just don't tell it too often ^_^
so.. how's your mother? did she drink a lot in the last few days?
when i saw her.. she was mad at you because she caught you smoking...
don't be scared.. it's something normal...
i wish i could see you sooner...

i love you

best wishes, Anna

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 04-23-2008, 04:41 PM

Dear Mr Man.

I love you, in a way i've yet to realise. I can't do it. I just can't.
It's your turn.

Love,
Maz.

(this is a sweet idea BTW)

Risque
bing chilling

Old 04-26-2008, 02:21 AM

Dear Mom,

Seriously, I wish you would back the fuck away. Stop trying to fix everything in the house, stop rearranging furniture, stop buying so many goddamn plants and stop digging up the grass that took so long to grow. FUCK OFF.

And you should especially stop touching my glass vase all the time. Someone very special gave that to me, and I don't appreciate the fact that you continue to place ugly plants in it all the time. Maybe if you were actually GOOD at arranging plants, it wouldn't piss me off so damn much. But FUCKING A. YOU JUST NEVER BACK OFF. Why don't you fucking listen to what others say for once? THERE'S A FUCKING REASON WHY EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. IN THE FUCKING HOUSE TELLS YOU TO STOP MESSING WITH THEIR BELONGINGS.

And don't even give me your bullshit reasons, "Oh, I hate having to go into her room and clean it up all the time because it looks like a sty." IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING STY BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO INSISTS ON MOVING ALL OF MY NEATLY ORGANIZED THINGS. Gtfo mah roomz.

lillita
Fresh Meat Stalker

Old 04-26-2008, 05:51 AM

Ah, I am glad to see this on Mene. I looked for it when I first joined and did not see it. I'm glad that you created it.

Dear _-_-_;

Can I just say one thing to you? I really don't like the things you are doing to me. Really Really Really don't like them. You wonder why I never want to stay home? It's because of you. I look forward to next summer when I can move out! I am super excited that I am almost old enough to get away from you. It's going to be a nice day when I can wake up without anything being done to me.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Any kids of mine will never be left alone with you. I just don't trust you anymore. With good reason. I just can't accept what you do. That's what a wife is for. Not a daughter. Even if I'm not really your daughter. It is still WRONG.

I just wanted to get that off of my chest.

-Lillita

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 04-26-2008, 07:43 AM

Dear Dad.
I don't know why you are so controlling...it makes me sad. It makes me angry when you don't give me a straight answer when I ask to go out. Which isn't very much for someone my age.
And then there was the whole thing with Charlie. You made me break up with him. It broke my heart that you would care so little about how I felt. I didn't love him then, we had only been going out for two weeks, but I knew we had something.
Little to your knowledge I asked him back out about two weeks later. And he said yes.
Liam was never my boyfriend, he's just my best friend. It was Charlie I was with. HA! And you think you know everything that goes on in this town? Get over yourself, you aren't a cowboy in a Western film!
You told me that Charlie was only out for 1 thing, because I was 14 and he was 16. But a boy of 14 would have been after the same!!! And yes, myself and Charlie have a more intimate relationship, but we waited a long time. I was on the pill, now I've got the implant.
I'm 16 now, you told me when you made me break up with him "When you are 16 you can do what you want". I remember, you probably won't. You were drunk :[.
But me and Charlie re still together, one year and 7 months on. If he was only out for one thing he would have ended it after he got it. But he didn't. We've been having sex for a year now. He loves me. Face it. I'm no longer your little princess, I'm a grown woman, and I think I can decide who I see. Decied to tell you about Charlie after my exams.
Love from
Your lying daughter :]

Casper
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-26-2008, 08:21 AM

Dear Son

I don't want to give up my room. I don't want the new doors and the new woodwork, I like my house just the way it is. Why did thing change and now you want to move my world around. Sure it looks nicer but no one comes here to see me anyhow. You know I live in the box and I like my space untouched and unchanged.

Mom

xxxdarkmissyxxx
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-26-2008, 01:35 PM

dear john...how are you?
it's easter now and i am doing just well..
it's cool in my new town... i like it here.how is jessica? are you 2 still together?
i wish you good luck with your exams.... you need it,huh?
well.. i have something to tell you...
i miss you very much.... people here aren't that friendly... so i don;t have many friends at the moment...
and i have a surprise for you...
next week you are all going to see me ^_^

Muggles Running Amok
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Muggles Running Amok Send a message via MSN to Muggles Running Amok

Old 04-27-2008, 01:48 AM

Dear Mr. SAT prep class instructor,

please answer your phone so I can ask you questions on math. =)

H_e_a_r_t
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-27-2008, 02:17 AM

This is a great idea =o Although my letter won't be the ones i absolutely can't send, since this is the internet ^^;;

Dear friend,
We have known each other for a long time now. You were one of the most wonderful person i have ever met. I thought our friendship was special, so special that i didn't think we would ever be apart. One year, two years, now i feel that i do not know you anymore. I am no longer a part of your life and you are no longer a part of mine. We speak now and then, but something seems so amiss. The last time i saw you, i couldn't pull back my tear, because it became clear we are no longer best friends. As much as i love you, i do not know what to do. People say that's life and people go separate ways. Once upon a time i wished that we could have been friends forever. I called, again and again. I was the only one calling. Then i realized that. My pride was hurt. Maybe i am overly sensitive. Still, you know, i wish we never grew up and i wish we are still the kids we were. And i wish i can still you my best friend.

lillita
Fresh Meat Stalker

Old 04-27-2008, 04:13 AM

Kay, I'm going to write all my letters in a light color, because they are kind of personal...

Dear -_-_-_-_-_-_-

Why do you torment me so? Sometimes I think you know what's really going on, and other times you don't. Some days everything is perfect and I am happy, and others, not so much.

I guess I just wrote this to say how much I really really really wish things could remain this way...well, not quite this way, but I'm glad we are still talking. I wish it was more though.

and I guess I wish you felt htis way too...