sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 10-06-2011, 04:54 PM

I'm serious. I know a guy who is running.

He has a facebook page for it. Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

He's got some good ideas as far as I'm concerned.

What do you think?

Also, would you run for congress to make some changes yourself?

Projectwolfie
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?

Old 10-06-2011, 05:22 PM

Oh no, I wouldn't dare run for anything. The politics these days have basically turned into finding the most creative way of calling the other party a meenieface, IMO.

Besides, power only results in corruption. On that note, good luck to your friend!

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 10-06-2011, 05:24 PM

I have to agree with Wolfie.

But best wishes for your friend.

sarofset
Jeddak of Helium

Old 10-06-2011, 05:39 PM

I'd run maybe, but I'm not on either side when it comes to parties really, so... might be a bit of a pipe dream.

Either way he has good ideas I think. lol. Which is odd, when it's someone you know.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 10-06-2011, 05:51 PM

I think I wouldn't mind being in the position already, but the actually running for it... eh. :XD

But yes, good luck to him! :D

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-06-2011, 07:00 PM

I'm with Projectwolfie. I could never do anything of that such. >< I wish the best of luck to your friend though, he needs it! 8D

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 10-07-2011, 10:16 AM

I can see myself becoming a politician when I'm older, but, I'd rather have a career already, and money flowing through, because I refuse to be a good for nothing 'career politician.'
That's how I'd like it to go, 'if it were me' getting involved in the political game.

Cemetery
Mene Penpal

Old 10-07-2011, 07:46 PM

Good for him! Hope he gets his desired outcome.

I personally wouldn't run, Mostly because I don't want to listen to all the "can'ts" or "won'ts" to help me get my campaign launched and work on running. I think one of my social workers from when I was a kid would try and besmerch me anyways.

Totally wish your buddy the best for his run, I really do.

King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 10-10-2011, 12:45 AM

Pretty cool you know someone that is running. My dad tried for mayor but fell short by a few votes xD. I might run for a political position one day, not to evolve myself, but to improve my city for sure!

Good luck to your buddy :)

Pa-chinko
Ninja

Old 10-10-2011, 02:19 AM

I prefer to change it from the shadows. There are so many unsung heroes working in the political background of every nation that never gets remembered but changed the world. I've seen these types of politics and it's a rough world out there are those people do more than any face will.