PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 07-04-2010, 07:45 PM

I was playing FantasyOnline from knogregate.com. I was finally able to afford the Standard Sword after selling everything I had to buy it. All excited was I, ready to kick some butt with the new weapon. I try to equip it...

Your Stats are not high enough to equip this weapon.

SONOFA- :shock::cry:

Since I don't have any other weapons, I cannot attack monsters for hopes of a weapon drop. And I can't buy another weapon, because I wasted it all on the new weapon. I am, a n00b.

Have you ever had moments like this? Where you just feel so stupid after it?

(I couldn't decide if this should go here or General Discussion ._. )

Omnomnom
~*~Becca~*~

Old 07-05-2010, 08:53 PM

D:
I totally used to do things like that on RuneScape, so I started keeping extra lower-level weapon/armour sets just in case. Now, I know what stats I need for each of the weapons/armours, but I feel your pain V.V

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 07-05-2010, 10:10 PM

I texted my girlfriend and she thought it was hilarious. T_T
Quote:
In Warcraft terms...you're a n00b.
Thanks hun DX

caseyd1354
The Moped King
Send a message via AIM to caseyd1354 Send a message via Yahoo to caseyd1354

Old 07-06-2010, 12:34 AM

lol you got called a n00b. haha

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 07-06-2010, 01:16 AM

I did that once or twice... no wait, that's a lie... I didn't do that, not on an internet game anyways.. it was something else.. I just can't think what though.

R. Wiggly
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to R. Wiggly

Old 07-06-2010, 09:14 PM

I finally bought Guild Wars: Eye of the North and since I hadn't played Guild Wars in a long time, decided to delete all my characters for a fresh start. When I tried to start a new character, EotN would not show up. I freaked, thinking something was wrong. I looked on the internet and it turns out that you have to actually access that part of the game IN THE GAME with a level 20 character.

*facepalm*

PrinceLeopard
The lion king ain't got nothin' ...

Old 07-08-2010, 01:04 PM

I once spent weeks earning money to buy this piece of armour. Bought the armour and much like the sword Pweep had...my level wasn't high enough >.<

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 07-08-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Wiggly View Post
I finally bought Guild Wars: Eye of the North and since I hadn't played Guild Wars in a long time, decided to delete all my characters for a fresh start. When I tried to start a new character, EotN would not show up. I freaked, thinking something was wrong. I looked on the internet and it turns out that you have to actually access that part of the game IN THE GAME with a level 20 character.

*facepalm*
LOL!
I have EotN and all of the other campaigns, and I was totally crapping my pants when I didn't see EotN too! :gonk:

...Have you accessed it in-game yet? It took me a few tries to finally access... I kept dying. :rofl:

Anyway, um, yeah. EotN has a lot of hax monsters. :drool:

I haven't played since January, though. I go through phases with Guild Wars, though it's such a pretty game. :shock:
(Doesn't help when you don't have any friends off-the-bat to play with. :cry: )

Aetera
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2010, 01:03 AM

I did something like that in WoW. All of my main characters are horde, except for my druid. I wanted to be a druid when I first got the game, but I didn't want to be a cow, so I swallowed my disgust with the alliance and made a night elf. I plan on making her a troll when Cataclysm comes out and respeccing her to balance from feral, so my belf hunter was crafting some nice leather armor to prepare for it. I forgot that my druid is only 74, and not 77 like I thought. I now have a bag full of expensive, awesome leather armor that she won't be able to use for a while, and a respecced, no-longer-feral druid with no gear to wear for a few levels.

D: