` Nitemare
Spooky Gawth
Send a message via MSN to ` Nitemare Send a message via Yahoo to ` Nitemare

Old 07-15-2007, 09:10 PM

This place is for everyone -mostly me- x3 to ask questions about things your stuck on, or just can't figure out!
Whether it's the dreadful Water Temple or finding all the heart pieces.

All Zelda games are welcomed!

Discuss::
Zelda Problems/troubles.
Things to change in the games.
What games you've finished/played.

----------------------------------------

Zelda Problems/troubles.
All my problems will be in the 2nd post. :3

Things to change in the games.
Well, I would love it if Ocarina of Time would be re-done but will better graphics. And maybe if the Water Temple wasn't so damn confusing. >.<

For Majora's Mask, if there wasn't that 3 day thing. I loved the whole game, turning into different characters (Deku mask. <333), and just the overall world was amazing. Certain events was awesome but once it's starting to get into that 3rd day...you have to go back and redo everything. D:
It was a pain in the butt. >/

I haven't played Twilight Princess yet but I'm dieing to.

What games you've finished/played.
I've played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.
Ocarina of Time on the 64 and Gamecube. Along with the Masters Quest.
Ugh.
Difficult.

I've finished Majora's Mask but has yet to finish Ocarina. D:
I've had that game for such a long time and still haven't beaten it. >.<;;

` Nitemare
Spooky Gawth

Old 07-15-2007, 09:17 PM

My Questions!

Ok, so here is a list of all the things I'm stuck on Zelda Ocarina of Time.

----------
Bunny Hood

Gerudo Fortress- Secret Hideout thing.
[The place where you pay 10 rubies to get in. I found all the keys but I messed up in the locked maze, I went the long way around and need to know if I can re-do it. I need 2 or 3 keys to get the secret treasure.]

Red = Completed.

Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-15-2007, 10:06 PM

Hello! I'm a major Zelda fan. But I can't read what you have under the bunny hood on your second post. So is there any way I can help?

` Nitemare
Spooky Gawth

Old 07-15-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassandra
Hello! I'm a major Zelda fan. But I can't read what you have under the bunny hood on your second post. So is there any way I can help?
lol
It's called Copy&Paste hun.
If something is too small to read, just C&P it, so you can read it.
This is what I wrote:

[I know who to give it to but where does he run to and from? Also, can you give it to him when you've already turned into an Adult but go back in time? Does time of day matter?]

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-15-2007, 10:29 PM

When I saw this thread I squealed for joy! >.< I love helping people out in Zelda games.

For your Bunny Hood question, no, it does not matter once you've turned into an adult or not in order to get it, but you must be young Link in order for the Running Man to appear.

The Running Man is only located in Hyrule feild. I'll try to give you a visual map of where he runs. Once you exit Hyrule's Marketplace, and exit right out of the drawbridge, go right twords where Lake Hylia is at. Don't go too far, and stay on the path; he likes to run on the path. He runs inbetween were Hyrule Castel is, and where Gurdo Vally is. He won't stay on the path the entire time, but, most of the time he will.

You can also find him in all hours of the day, but it would probaly be eaiser if you looked for him durring the day.

Hope that helps you out! If not, I can go and replay that part for you, and tell you exacaly where he is.

Degnne
Child of Atom

Old 07-15-2007, 10:50 PM

And if I'm not mistaken, he takes a rest in the northwest corner of the map (near the tree in front of the little stream that cuts off a corner of the field).

` Nitemare
Spooky Gawth

Old 07-16-2007, 01:16 AM

@LinkFreak- =O
Wooo!
Thank you so much. ^-^
I'll be sure to write that down and try it. xD

I'll have tons of other things I need help with up in a little bit. <3

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2007, 04:25 PM

Ok! Glad I could help you out a bit. ^_^

` Nitemare
Spooky Gawth

Old 07-18-2007, 02:21 AM

^-^

And now I have a new Quest! (dun dun DUN!)
It's kinda difficult. =/

Maybe I should just go print off the cheat-sheet thingy. x3

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2007, 08:01 PM

In answer to your question for the Gerudo Fortress question, if you don't have enough keys to get arrows, then you probaly didn't get them all... There should be enough keys in the fortress to unlock every door, even if you go the long way. There's no way you can go back and start over agaian, unless you didn't save, that is. ^_^;;;

You could download the map, if you want. That might help you out better than I can. ^_^;;;

` Nitemare
Spooky Gawth

Old 07-18-2007, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfreak131
In answer to your question for the Gerudo Fortress question, if you don't have enough keys to get arrows, then you probaly didn't get them all... There should be enough keys in the fortress to unlock every door, even if you go the long way. There's no way you can go back and start over agaian, unless you didn't save, that is. ^_^;;;

You could download the map, if you want. That might help you out better than I can. ^_^;;;
Yeah, your probably right.
But at least I know there's enough keys in there. ^o^
Thanks again. lol