Why do I need a Title
Send a message via Yahoo to narutoloveramen

Old 09-27-2010, 10:27 PM

(Name of person who is talking)
(Thinking as well)
"Talking"

Chapter 1

*Sasuke point of view*
One day during training, I glanced over at Naruto and I blushed. I turned away as fast as could. I never notice that Naruto look so cute when he was covered in sweating. No one seems to notice that he had looked at Naruto. After training he tries his best to get home, so he can figure out that made him think that way about Naruto. Sakura (a.k.a Sasuke's fan girl) stopped him.
(Sakura) "Sasuke are you going home to train some more. Maybe I can help you?"
(Sasuke)"No you can't help me!"
(Sakura)" Well you seem kind of off to day is some thing on our mind?"
(Sasuke)(Did she see me then look at Naruto)? "No I don't, and can't I just have one off day is that too much to ask for?"
(Sakura)"No I guess not. If there is some on your mind you can talk to me okay."
(Sasuke)"just leave me alone Sakura!"
(Sakura)"okay if you want me to go then bye." As he walks bit faster so no one would stop him but he was incorrect. Kakashi Sensei appeared and ask, "There is the fire Sasuke?"
(Sasuke)"There is no fire Kakashi sensei!"
(Kakashi)"Then why are you waking so fast?"
(Sasuke)"Because I want to go home."
(Kakashi)" Maybe you did not get a good night sleep last night"
(Sasuke)"Yeah that might be it."
(Kakashi)"Maybe it was the reason that you there off today. You go home and get some Z's okay bye."
(Sasuke)"Okay, I will Kakashi sensei." Sasuke tries again to get home before any else could see him. Only five minutes later and then Rock Lee show up.
(Rock Lee)"Sasuke Uchiha I want to fight you!"
(Sasuke)" Rock Lee your leg and arm are still healing you can't fight me, and I won't fight you alright."
(Rock Lee)"No! It is not alright to me!"
(Guy sensei)"Rock Lee what are you? You are meant to be at the trainings area doing a 100 lapse, not changing Uchiha Sasuke! Sasuke I am sorry that Rock Lee changed you." Rock Lee and Guy sensei left. (Sasuke)(WTF) Sasuke starts to jog.
(Asuma)"Hay! Sasuke can you help me win a game of Go against Shikamaru?"
(Sasuke)"Alright (there are all these people coming from) how do you play again?"
(Asuma)"What you don't know how to play Go?"
(Sasuke)"No."
(Asuma)"Then you are no help, go back to what you were doing. Thanks any way."
(Sasuke)"No problem.” He is now at a full sprint and makes it home, but Naruto was there waiting for him. He can feel himself blush at the sight of him.
(Naruto)"Want to get something to eat?" Then Sasuke wakes up from his strange dream, or was it? (A bowl of ramen was on the table)
The end of chapter 1
if people like this I will write chapter 2

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 09-28-2010, 01:15 PM

Hey, narutoloveramen! This looks like fanfiction instead of a roleplay (roleplays are interactive stories written by multiple people) so I'll move this over to the fanfiction forum. :)

I read chapter one and I thought it was quite funny. :D