Ashley Smith
Inuyasha_And_Kagome_Forev er
Send a message via Yahoo to Ashley Smith

Old 11-15-2010, 09:10 PM

Summary: This is a story about how Inuyasha travels into the Elfen Lied world and how he met Lucy and how Lucy followed him back into his time. Now they have to fight off monsters and demons. The jewel is whole, but Naraku's still here!

The Story:

The Other World

Chapter 1: Into time and back!

"KAGOME! GET BACK HERE!" A white haired, dog eared inu hanyou yelled out. Kagome about had enough of him. Kagome stopped and turned around facing the angry hanyou.

"NO! I about had enough. You always go to Kikyou! KIKYOU! You never go to me and we're dating. The jewel is complete so I'm going home."

"No you're not going, and that's final"

"You can't tell me where I can't go and can go Inuyasha" Kagome was beyond pissed off now. Inuyasha walked up towards her and grabbed her arm forcefully, making her come up to him.

"You are not going to your world," He growled out.

"Hell I'm not. SIT BOY!" She yelled out. Inuyasha plummeted face first into the ground. Kagome ran towards the well before Inuyasha could get up from the ground. She cried while she ran, it hurt to see those two together. Inuyasha and that bitch Kikyou. Kagome finally found the bone eaters well. She jumped in allowing time to take her. Inuyasha was recovered from Kagome's 'sit' command.

"Gaah! These damn beads why won't they come off!" He tugged and pulled but nothing. 'Guess I'll go after her' he thought. He walked over towards the well and jumped in also, but instead of the blue light he always sees, there was this purple light. Inuyasha was confused but when he was there he jumped out of the well and saw that he was in the same time as Kagome's but a different place.

"Where the hell am I?" He wondered aloud.

"Nyu, come back here" Kouta said trying to get dressed but Lucy continued running she didn't understand why she saw Kouta and Yuka together, kissing and having sex. She didn't understand at all. 'I'm not Nyu I'm Kaede' Kaede thought, she went to her favorite spot in Kamakura the spot by the well in a small part of Kamakura. Once there she sat down on a on a bench by the well. Kaede noticed a boy her age once she sat down. He was different though. He had long white hair and dog-ears. 'Did I just see dog ears' Kaede thought shocked.

"Um hey!" Kaede called over to the boy, who was Inuyasha. Inuyasha turned around and saw a girl with pink hair and horns. He was shocked also; he didn't expect a demon to be here in this time. 'I thought youkai only existed in my time?'

"Who are you?" Inuyasha asked walking up to Kaede.

"Kaede now come and sit down" Kaede said and Inuyasha sat down beside Kaede, though not trusting her. "Who are you?"

"Inuyasha" he answered and then said, "What are you? You don't look human. Are you a youkai?"

"A youkai, what's that? I'm a diclonius"

"Okay well I'm a hanyou," Inuyasha said though Lucy could tell that he said hanyou with sadness in his voice and his head lowered down.

"It's going to be okay" Kaede said placing her hand on Inuyasha's back and rubbed it calming him down. She then noticed the sword and outfit he was wearing. "What's with the weird clothing?"

"My mother made the clothes for me and my father gave the sword to me, well I kind of found the sword and I found out it was my father's"

"What happened to them?" Kaede asked

"They died" Inuyasha got up and headed for the well "Well I got to go, nice talking to you Kaede" Inuyasha then jumped down the well back to his time. Kaede ran up to the well and saw that Inuyasha was gone.

'What the hell?' She thought.

"You should go after him" Lucy, the voice in Kaede's head said. The voice was her diclonius instincts to kill all humans. As evil as Lucy was, she did have a point.

"Yeah I'll go," She said back then jumped down the well. She then appeared in another time. Inuyasha's. "Where am I?" She said. Kaaede then noticed her new friend, Inuyasha. "HEY! INUYASHA!"

Inuyasha turned around only to see Inuyasha. "Idiot why are you here? It's dangerous in my time"

Just as Inuyasha said that an ugly youkai came out of the bushes. It didn't look tough though. "Stand back I'll handle this" Inuyasha said flexing his claws.

"He he he, looks like I found my self a lovely meal" the youkai said and ran at Kaede, but Inuyasha ran at the youkai screaming "IRON REAVER SOUL STEA-" He couldn't complete the attack, because Kaede already ripped off the youkai's arms with her vectors.

"What the?" Inuyasha said confused as to what happened. "What just happened?"

Kaede walked up to the armless youkai and saw him begin to run away, but before he could. Kaede ripped off his head; the body fell with a thud. Kaede walked away from it and towards Inuyasha, smiling. "Well now that's taken care of. Where am I?"

"The Sengoku Jidai"

"So I traveled that far in time"

"Yeah"

"Well,where can I go to sleep, its dark here and I think that we should get some sleep."

"Follow me I know where to go. There's a village called Kaede's Village and it's not that far away. Now come on" Kaede and Inuyasha then went off to Kaede's Village thinking 'weird the village has the same name I do.'

End Chapter

----------

The Other World

Chapter 2: The Truth

It was early in the morning and Kaede had woken up before Inuyasha. She took this as a chance to find the nearest body of water to wash her body. Her hair was still slightly soaked by the blood of the youkai she had slain late last night "blood gets everywhere its the real downside of my vectors". While she was in the middle of bathing inuyasha began to wake up and noticed she was missing, he searched around until he had found her bare washing herself in the stream. The sun reflected off the water onto Kaede illuminating the diclonius, which had a beautiful aura about the sight. Until Kaede's eyes drifted over to him and Inuyasha automatically went into a panic and turned around as quick as he could.

Kaede laughed "I am not bothered about you seeing me like this, I am not at all bothered about being naked around men".

Inuyasha also laughed "that's a bit unlady like, but I wanted to ask you how did you kill that youkai like that?"

Kaede turned to him "vectors" she said bluntly

"Vec-what?" Inuyasha questioned. Kaede now sighed and tried as best as she could to explain. inuyasha soon began to ask questions about this telepathic ability "so you can ri-"

"Yes"

"And you have a limited ra-"

"Yes"

"And if you go exert your powers too much you will-"

"Melt yes".

There was silence for some time till Inuyasha finally asked, "Why do you hate humans so much?"

"I hate humans for many reasons mostly because I've never been able to fit in with them... when I was little I had this little pet dog secretly in the orphanage when one day this girl told these boys who used to bully me about the dog...they took the dog and when I didn't cry and beg...they beat it to death" Kaede mumbled as tears started to hold in her eyes.

Inuyasha didn't say a thing but when something did come out he said to Kaede and said, "You're just like me."

"What?" she didn't say anything else, because Inuyasha was already by her side pulling her into a hug.

"I don't want you to hurt" Inuyasha said to Kaede seeing tears falling down her pale white face.

"Oh Inuyasha, you don't know half the pain I went through. You say you're just like me, but I know you're lying." Kaede said pushing him away from her and walked up to the side of the creek putting on her kimono that Kaede, (old Kaede) the village priestess, gave her. Kaede then started walking towards the village.

"BUT I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN" Inuyasha yelled at her. Kaede stopped when she heard that and turned around also yelling.

"HOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND? I WENT THROUGH HELL AND BACK!" Tears were streaming down her face now as she yelled.

"Fine I'll tell you my past" Inuyasha said and then started explaining his past and how he was teased like Kaede was and chased by villagers just because he was a hanyou. Kaede didn't say anything when he was done talking. Inuyasha grabbed her hand and said, "Let's go back to the village"

Kaede kept quite for some time as Inuyasha dragged her along back to the village, till he turned back to her and asked, "Why are you so quite all the sudden?"

Kaede didn't answer and looked in the opposite direction. Inuyasha sighed "look I'm sorry I yelled at yo-" suddenly Kaede cut in "it's not that, its just I feel so selfish that all this time I've been so woe is me, yet I forget there are others worse off" inuyasha smirked and messed up her hair "everyone is allowed to be angry at something bad that's happened in their life sometimes...".

Kaede snapped out of her sulk and walked to the village by herself without being dragged.

Inside of Kaede's (A/N: Old Kaede ya know the one with the eye patch on) hut Kaede sat down beside Inuyasha. He was the second person to ever show

her real kindness. It was nighttime and Kaede suddenly felt really tired. She laid her head on Inuyasha's shoulder and fell asleep.

Inuyasha looked at Kaede and smiled he too fell asleep with 'Tetsusaiga' in his left hand.

"It seems that another person has joined Inuyasha's gang. We shall see what they will do next. Right Kanna" Naraku said to his incarnation.

"Yes Master Naraku" Kanna said no emotion showing on her young face what so ever.

Kaede was dreaming a very peaceful dream about her and Inuyasha. She had a smile on her face the first true smile she had ever had. Suddenly the room went dark and only a little bit of light was shown. The dream now turned into a nightmare.

"Kaede" Inuyasha said walking up to her, what Kaede saw scared her out of her mind. Inuyasha's torso was cut off and all was left was the upper part of his body. "How could you do this to me Kaede, I loved you"

"I didn't?"

"LIAR!" He yelled out and then went on the cold dark ground dead. Kaede woke up screaming but not before hearing a cruel, evil laugh from the back of her head.

Kaede started muttering "NO Lucy how could you do that, why Lucy..." Suddenly Inuyasha came in the hut "Kaede are you okay?"

Kaede shook her head she was panicking the same thought scurrying through her mind "Inuyasha is not human you have no need to do this"

Kaede (Old Kaede) soon came in the hut also "Your little girlfriend had a nightmare Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha scowled at her "She's no-"

Kaede laughed "Yeah Yeah kiddo"

End Chapter

----------

Meanwhile Kaede was tending to Nyu when Kaede asked
"So how did a lovely girl like you end up with two personalities?" Nyu looked rather confused "Nyu…you mean Kaede and Lucy?"
Kaede(old) nodded and said "Is that their names?"
Nyu started to sound more perky and nodded answering "NYU! Yes, but watch out for Lucy. Nyu she's the bad one"

While Inuyasha was still in search of Kagura, he was sitting high in a tree mumbling to himself "If only I could get that diclinous on my side, it would be a sure win."

"But Kaede is already on my side." Inuyasha sighed than he smelled blood, human blood and Kagura. "Ah Shit!" He said running off towards the source of the blood Inuyasha saw that Kagura had her fan up to Nyu's neck with Nyu crying.

"INUYASHA!" Nyu yelled out tears streaming down her face.

"NYU!" Inuyasha yelled out also pulling out his sword.

"If you don't want your little girlfriend to die than I suggest you let us take her to Master Naraku" Kagura set the fan into Nyu's neck causing blood to trickle down her neck.

Inside of Kaede/Lucy/Nyu's mind

"I guess I have to go deal with this bitch then" Lucy said to herself. Kaede heard that and walked over where Lucy was sitting and Nyu followed.

"You can't Lucy" Kaede said and Nyu nodded her head.

"Why can't I?"

"Because you kill off every single human there is in the village"

"NO!" Kaede and Nyu yelled as Lucy forcefully took over.

Outside of Kaede/Lucy/Nyu's mind

Inuyasha was going head to head with Kagura "WIND SCAR!" he yelled out his tetsusaiga coming down and unleashing horrendous energy. Kagura easily blocked it with her

"DANCE OF BLADES" and with a swoosh of her fan she created blades that were made out of wind. It was coming straight for Inuyasha who didn't seem to notice it. Little do Kagura and Inuyasha know is that Lucy took over.

'Here's my chance' Lucy thought and blocked the wind blades with her vectors also killing two humans in the process.

Inuyasha looked straight at Lucy confused "You're not Kaede or Nyu?"

Lucy turned to him and shook her head "No I'm Lucy" She summoned up her vectors and ripped off an arm and a leg off of Kagura. Kagura let out a blood curdling scream defeaning Inuyasha and Lucy for a moment enough for her to get away. Lucy then suddenly passed out.

Inside of Lucy/Nyu/Kaede

Lucy struggled as Kaede and Nyu held her back both screaming "NO MORE!"

Lucy screamed back at them "DON'T INTERVENE!" until Lucy finally gave up and Kaede took over.

Outside of mind

Kaede opened her eyes from her sleep. "My head hurts, why?" Kaede asked herself sitting up from her futon.

"Don't get up yet child, you still have some minor injuries we need to take care of!" Kaede(old) said to Kaede(young).
"Yeah you heard the old bag, stay put" Inuyasha said and left the room.

"Why is Inuyasha always like that?" Kaede(young)

"Why's what child?"

"Why is Inuyasha always so grouchy?" Kaede(young) asked to Kaede(old).

"He was just worried about you" Kaede(old) said

"Worried about me?"

"Yes. He may not show it but he deeply cares for you. I even saw him writing in one of Kagome's things. What was it called? Oh yes now I remember, it was called a diary."

"Who's Kagome?" Kaede(young asked) curiously

"Inuyasha's former lover. He doesn't like to speak of neither Kikyo or Kagome. Both of them his former lovers. When I do try to say something about them he just says. "'SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!'" Kaede says. Kaede(Young) just takes it all in and listens as she was being spoken to.

"Feh, You just love shouting out stuff people don't want to hear, right Granny" Inuyasha said walking into the room.

"You shouldn't move around freely like that Inuyasha"

"I'm fine now, I'm a hanyou remember" Kaede sighed. She remembered. She remembered all too well. Inuyasha removed his bandages much to Kaede's(young) dismay.

"NO! YOU CAN'T" Kaede yelled out without seeing it was too late. That she couldn't stop Inuyasha from removing the top half of his 'fire rat robe' She saw that his body was flawless that there wasn't even a scratch on him from the previous battle with Kagura.

"Y-your-"

"Healed yea I know"

"But how?"

"Hanyou's and Youkai both heal really fast" Inuyasha's didn't like to be a hanyou he wanted to be a youkai and be strong. Lucy could feel sadness radiate throughout his body and said to Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha?"

"Yeah, Kaede(young)"

"Do you like being a hanyou" Kaede then walked over towards Inuyasha and sat down beside him. Inuyasha replied

"Of course not. I want to be a youkai and be strong"

"But your already strong and I feel like whatever your heart desires then so let it be. Don't let your demon side or your human side think things through for you. I think you should think for yourself and about what you really want. If being a youkai makes you happy so be it" Kaede(young) then stood up with Inuyasha staring at her back and as she lied down on the futon and went to sleep.

'I might just do that' Inuyasha thought

End Chapter

Last edited by Ashley Smith; 11-15-2010 at 10:23 PM..